Girl Punished for Crashing Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy he is fucking my bottom so deep. I thought it would hurt and feel strange but fucking hell it is unbelievably lovely. Mummy kiss me and I will cum so strongly."

I had not seen this coming but the two kissed sensually and neither Cathy nor I were going to last long. When Meg whispered, "cum baby" she might as well have said it to both of us. Cathy's anus squeezed me so hard that the thrusting became difficult and almost painful. It slowed my ejaculating down until I shot three long hard ropes into her bowels when she relaxed her grip just enough. I was drained but it was a couple of minutes before Cathy let my surprisingly firm cock to slip out of her tight bottom.

When Debs stood over Cathy and me as we lay on the floor recovering I thought she had ides of fucking my bottom with her strapon. She quickly read my reaction and cuddled up behind me instead. Mother and daughter were soon in a similar position. I think Debs would not have been adverse to some more action but it was not to be. We quietly chatted about the events of the evening and all agreed it had been so much more than punishment.

As they finally left Cathy thanked Debs and gave her a passionate kiss before doing the same to me. Her parting comment was,

"If I had known doing what I did would result in so much pleasure I would have considered writing off both cars. Would you please cane me again soon the pain just morphs into the most unbelievable sexual pleasure? Straight fucking now seems so boring."

As we retired to bed Debs asked me to go down on her while she relived the events of the evening in her head. We said nothing as we enjoyed remembering our own particular highlights.

12