All Comments on 'Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 00'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

Hot story... you have been there.

Knife Lake to Ensign Lake-- via Vera.. those are not easy portages.

Little over the BW's crew size limits :-)

but, Hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Which one of the girls

was his daughter? She did go on the camping trip, didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story...

Awesome story, with a great buildup. Very hot :) I loved the detail you put into the story. Delightful!

However, that being said, there are a few inconsistencies in it. Definitely the age thing with the girls should've been spoken about BEFORE he had sex with Kate (he only found out after the fact, that they were all over 18). Also, before he had sex with Mandy, Vanessa and Liz, it was said that they were not on the pill, which was eluding to the fact that he'd pull out of them to come, and then he proceeded to come inside both Mandy and Vanessa.

Overall, though, great story. Will give it a perfect score, even with the inconsistencies :) Just something to be aware of when writing the story. Looking forward to reading more of the stories!

harristharristover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Glad to see you back to the scouting theme, I also was a girl scout leader who taught other leaders camping skills and the only male in the region. Unfortunately the only hot action in my case was in my dreams, but even though I never experienced anything like your story it was certainly a pleasure working with the ladies. As mentioned in one of the previous posts, I wondered about what happened with the your daughter; I presume she was one of the girls left behind because she was too young, when the trip was opened up to other troops. Anyway great story.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Good detail

Well structured story. Another commenter thought there were a few inconsistencies but they screwed up. You made it clear at the planning stage they were all 18+ and that his daughter wasn't coming. I assume she will be on a future trip - incest?

You did, however, screw up. It was Liz who crawled in his tent for a lickin' yet the discussion was how Ellie enjoyed it.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 9 years ago
You're Gonna Get A Laugh Out Of This...

Although I am now a 55 year old male, I am still a card carrying member of the Girl Scouts as well as an Eagle Scout. Back in the day, there was problems in Oklahoma with a sexual predator preying on girls in the Girl Scout Camps. My Dad & I were both enlisted to go with the girls when they would go camping as "protection" for the girls. Never had anything like this happen though, LOL's.

Great Story

midvalley9midvalley9almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it at first, but

I love stories where a reluctant man is preyed upon by lusty females, however this one went beyond the pale. While I don't demand realism, there are limits to my ability to suspend disbelief. I find it difficult to swallow that all of these girls are nymphos who are not only willing to share, but willing to share with their own mothers/daughters. Not only that, but there isn't even so much as a hand-wave to explain why every single one of them is perfectly okay with this, with virtually no dissent, doubt, shyness or even a shred of genuine moral objection on the part of anyone other than the male protagonist.

If you are going to set up such a ridiculous and unbelievable situation, you need to add character arcs and dialogue that shows us exactly how this came to occur, instead of simply making them all sex-crazed she-beasts that love big dicks. It's just lazy writing, sorry. I mean, why not have him fuck every single Girl Scout in the world while you're at it? It honestly wouldn't be that much more of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the lead in going backward!

God that just how it feels

bigm1254bigm1254about 6 years ago

I have read several of your stories and love all of them, this one did not disappoint great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor Mandy and Vanessa

It's kind of sad that near the end he was banging Mandy and Vanessa alternately, and it ended up with neither of them cuming, and him shooting into both of them, even though neither of them was on the pill -- both selfish and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.Exciting

Love your writing. Makes me feel like a part of the story.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

The old adage of write what you know. Clearly, you know camping and that detail really raises the story from good to exceptional.

photogman18photogman189 months ago

This one hits close to home. As the only male Girl Scout leader in my council and a soldier, I also became a lead trainer. We had all sorts of sexy leaders, and my time with the Cadettes and Seniors never led to this, but you stroked a fantasy that was never realized for me. The Senior girls teased a lot and wore lots of tight revealing clothes when not in uniform, but that was it...teasing. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lots of questions remain, as others have pointed out, even though it's just a fantasy. For example, the leaders had already required that all the girls had to be over 18. Why did they do that, were they already thinking about the sex? As a result, his own daughter had to stay home, hmm. But his wife was still gonna go, and she didn't bow out until the last day before leaving, due to food poisoning. Did the leaders have a plan for his wife coming along? That would seem awful risky. Maybe they conspired to give her food poisoning. If so, what a bunch of bitches. But they were stone bitches anyway, for fuckng him without her permission, and hell, really without his permission, though he did give in and go along with it all. What a bunch of fucking sluts. They would all deserve anything that would happen to them if the wife found out. And it's not likely that all those girls could keep it secret, is it? But of course, it's just a male fantasy, so it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES