All Comments on 'Girl Scout Moms Ch. 02'

by Cramnave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY

I saw part two, or this chapter, come up on a new story request and read both today. A third chapter hangs out there like a slow dropping pitch in the strike zone, but I hope you draw out the seduction just a bit more. A motivation of "I've never done that before so it might be fun," is a short cut to the action and leaves me wanting a bit more info as to why it might be fun. Your characters do not seem so empty headed.

I'm not saying this is how one of your characters approached the action, I am using it as an illustration of no underlying attraction being established.

4 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great series

I have read both chapters so far and can't wait to see next chapter or chapters as you expand the characters and storyline.

Hope you keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one yet

Ooooooh can you please continue this. Im loving it!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years ago
I agree!

the seduction should take much longer! Building slowly towards the actual physical act heightens and intensifies the anticipation of that first exquisite taste! The taste of lips, of ear lobes, the nape of a neck, an engorged nipple, a heaving belly leading inexorably to the final destination! A pussy is not just a slit and a clit! There are thighs and taints (perineum) to pleasure. The mons pubis & labium majora to caress and savor before ever tasting the labium minor and vagina! Last but certainly not least an engorged clitoris to gently lick and tease until your partner can't help but fuck your face!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please.

Really good. Cant wait to read their research reports! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I see there has ben a delay in your adding more chapters

Any plans to continue on?

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 7 years ago
I AGREE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS

When your mind is re-attuned to where the characters have left off in their growth you should continue on.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

Need more. Nice addition, but to short and needs more seduction. Very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous