Girl Scout Moms Ch. 05 - Will Someera Sin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pulled the string on her bikini top and pulled it off. She then slowly dropped the bikini bottoms to the floor. She room was dead silent. I looked over at Jill, who winked at me, and then at Someera, who was staring transfixed at Anna and Diane.

"Diane, if you would like to you may feel my breasts," Anna said.

Diane rose from the sofa and gently cupped Anna's tits and started squeezing them gently.

"If you would like to, you may kiss them."

Diane moved her head to Anna's tits and started kissing them all over with soft little kisses.

"You may suck on my nipples if you'd like to."

Diane responded accordingly and took Anna's right nipple in her mouth before moving to her left nipple 15-20 second later.

Jill broke the silence, saying "Oh my God! This is crazy. This is so hot!" and Jill started massaging her own tits.

"I don't know about hot, but it's definitely crazy," I said. "I can't believe this."

Anna heard me and said "It doesn't matter if you believe it -- you will experience it soon enough."

Anna then said "Someera, what should I ask her to do next?"

"Um, I, ah, I don't know," Someera stammered, her eyes still locked onto the scene in front of her. I thought I noticed her squeezing her legs together.

Jill chimed in, "Let's see if she's a pussy licker."

Anna asked Diane "Do you want to taste my perfect pussy?"

Diane nodded her head silently and moved her face to Anna's bare pussy before extending her tongue for a taste. And then she went wild, really working her tongue, and really her whole face, around Anna's pussy. Anna moved to the sofa and laid back, letting her relish Diane's ministrations more comfortably. After a few minutes of silence -- other than the sound of Diane's tongue sloshing over Anna's snatch -- Anna looked over to me.

"Katerina, are you ready for your turn yet?" she said.

"Not gonna happen," I said.

"Are you welching on our bet? Afraid that deep down you are dying to tongue my twat and won't be able to resist under hypnosis?"

I looked over to Someera to see her reaction. She said, "C'mon Katerina, a bet is a bet. Are you afraid you are really a dirty dyke deep down?" before chuckling at her alliteration.

"Fine, I'll do it," acting emboldened. "Let's get this over with."

Anna beckoned me over to her and picked up her necklace as she had with Diane. Diance dutifully continued devouring Anna's pussy.

Anna called me over to her, holding the necklace and locket and swinging the locket side-to-side.

"I want you to concentrate on the locket and follow it back and forth with your eyes. You are among friends. Relax and enjoy this experience. You will be able to do things you've always wanted to do. Things you have dreamed about doing. I will not tell you what to do, but I will ask you what you want to do. You will fall into a very deep sleep. When I say "Penelope" you will lose all inhibitions. There will be no shame or fear. Nothing to prevent you from doing what you want to do. You will be free. Penelope."

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body as Diane had done. Anna said, "You are now free to do as you wish, unrestrained by fear, shame or society. You can indulge your deepest fantasies. When I say "Awaken," you will feel refreshed. You will not remember being hypnotized. Everything that happened since I said "Penelope" will disappear from your memory and it will seem like only a second or two has elapsed."

"If I ask you to do something that you object to, you will tell me 'I won't' or 'I can't.' If I ask you if you want to do something you want to do deep down you will do it happily and eagerly."

I nodded my head obediently. Anna then said "I am going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer honestly and completely."

I nodded again before Anna asked "Have you ever had sexual thoughts about another woman?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Who is the woman in your sexual fantasies?"

"Someera," I answered. I was dying to see Someera's reaction but knew I had to stay in character as someone under hypnosis.

"What about our little pizza girl? Does she make your pussy wet too?"

"Oh yeah. Especially doing what she's doing," I said.

"You wish you were doing what she's doing, don't you?" Anna asked.

"Yes, I do. Oh yeah." I said.

Anna grabbed Diane's pony tail and lifted her face from between her legs and said "Come here Katerina, and show Someera that you are the pussy licker you've always wanted to be."

I moved toward Anna, got on my knees in front of the sofa and lowered my face to Anna's pussy. I extended my tongue and began lapping away at Anna's tasty twat.

I wished I could see Someera's face, but I had to stay in character. Fortunately, she didn't stay quiet: "Holy shit, I can't believe this. This is so fucking crazy," she said.

I started with long licks up and down and then fluttered my tongue against her clit. After a little while, I sucked gently on her clit while inserting two fingers into her pussy.

Anna then said "Katerina is so good at this. No way this is her first time. She's a natural-born pussy licker. Someera, you've got to try this. You heard what she said -- you are the one in her fantasies."

Someera tried to respond, but no words came out. So Anna pulled my head up by my hair and, looking directly at my face, asked "What do you want to do to Someera?"

"I want to eat her. Lick her. Fuck her with my tongue," I said. "She's so gorgeous." And then I dropped my mouth back down to her pussy and continued licking.

"Someera," Anna said, "why don't you give it a try. Make Katerina's fantasy come true?"

A few second passed with no response from Someera, and then she abruptly said, "I have to get going. Katerina is my ride. Please let her go. I need her to take me home."

This was very disappointing. I thought we had her. I thought Someera would be licking pussy, or at least letting me lick hers. But now she wanted to leave.

Anna said, "No problem. I'll let her go, but she needs to know that she owes me a pair of Louboutins. Katerina, you will forget everything that happened here after I said 'Penelope', but you must remember that you owe me a pair of Louboutins. When I say the word, you will forget what happened here except that you must buy me a paid of Louboutins. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I understand," I responded sadly.

"Wash your pussy-soaked face and get dressed and then I will release you," Anna said.

I got up and dressed and then went to the bathroom to get dressed. I really thought Someera would dyke out so I was kinda bummed that she now wanted to go home. But I knew I had to stay in character and act like I had no memory of what had happened and no knowledge that Someera had seen me eat Anna out. I left the bathroom and went back to the living room.

I walked toward Anna, who then said "Awaken." I returned to my normal demeanor and went toward the door with Someera. Anna and Jill came toward us to say goodbye and Anna gave me a wink and smile. I didn't quite know what to make of that. Then Someera and I left the house and got in the car.

I knew I had to pretend that I didn't remember any of what supposedly happened while I was "hypnotized" but I could remember what Diane was doing just before that. As we drive back to Someera's house, I brought the conversation back to that.

"Well, that was pretty crazy, huh? I can't believe Anna got Diane to do that stuff. Do you think she was really hypnotized?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know," Someera answered, "what do you think?"

"I don't know," I said, "I'm skeptical, but unless that was some kind of setup, it sure looked like it worked on Diane."

"But you don't think it would work on you, huh?" Someera asked in a suspicious tone.

"No way. I'll admit that it was kinda sexy to see, but there's no way I could do that."

"So you don't remember the bet for the Louboutins?" Someera said.

"Sure, I remember the bet but I'll win it. I can't be hypnotized and even if I could, there's no way I'd go down on another chick." I felt like I was doing well and that Someera was buying it and believing that I was really hypnotized.

When we pulled up to Someera's house, she said she had something for me inside and asked me in. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I was optimistic. We entered her house and she quickly excused herself and said she'd be right back.

When she returned a few minutes later, she had a bathrobe on. I looked at her quizzicly, but my pussy was already starting to get wet. She approached me, looked me in the eye and said "Penelope."

It appeared that my hunch was correct and I know the role I had to play. And I couldn't have been more excited. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, eagerly awaiting the next instruction. When I opened my eyes, Someera's robe was open and he shaved pussy was exposed to me as she laid back in her Eames chair. Instinct told me to approach, but I then realized I had to wait for instructions or a question.

"So, Katerina, is it really true that you have always wanted to go down on me?" Someera asked.

"Yes, it is true. You are so beautiful," I said.

She asked, "then what do you want to do now?"

"I want to eat your pussy. I want to be your pussy pleaser. I want to give you pleasure."

"Then come to me and savor my snatch," she said.

I stepped forward and got down on my knees on the floor between her legs. She scooted her ass toward the front of the chair and made her slick pussy available for me to feast upon. And so I did, first slowly tracing my tongue along her labia and then swirling it around her clit, before applying a light suction to her clit while fluttering my tongue over it. I was in heaven and I think she was enjoying it even more than me, as it took her no more than 15 seconds to shake in a thunderous orgasm that squirted her sweet nectar all over my face. I gave her about 20 seconds to recover and then went back to work, repeating the method that had worked so well just a few moments earlier. I thought it would take awhile to get her off the second time and it did take a little longer, but not much. Probably no more than a minute.

What I really wanted now was some relief myself and I wasn't sure how to go about it considering that I was supposedly hypnotized. Looking back, I wish I had a clever way of doing it, but my need overpowered my creativity. So I stayed between her legs as she recovered from her second orgasm and started to pull off my shorts and bikini bottom. I then wrapped each of my arms around each of her splayed legs. When I felt like I had a firm grip and she was relaxed in a post-orgasmic haze, I started backing up and pulling her off the Eames lounge chair and onto the floor. It took her a second to realize what was happening, but she was in no real position to put up much of a fight. She braced herself to prevent her head from hitting the floor, but I got her onto the floor. And when I did, I climbed up and straddled her, with my leaking pussy up near her big, soft tits. I had to see her face when she realized what she was about to do. I smiled down at her for a moment, before moving up and putting my pussy up to her mouth.

There was a momentary look of fear in her eyes, but then that look turned to lust and she started licking. Tentatively at first, but then her tongue started snaking around my clit with more confidence and vigor. She was quite good for her first time. I was loving it and looked over to the adjacent coffee table and saw my cellphone there. I had an idea and spun around so that we were in a 69 position. But 69ing was not my idea. I wanted to tape her and did not want her to know, so I had to cover her eyes so she couldn't see what I was doing.

When I was sure she couldn't see, I grabbed my phone and swiped to the camera and the video setting. I wasn't sure I could get great video footage of her without her knowing, but I thought I could at least get good audio. I put it in "selfie" mode and hit record.

"Oh Someera, that is so good. You are so talented," I said. "Tell me what you are doing -- I want to hear you say it."

"What?" she asked.

"I want to talk dirty. Tell me what you are doing?"

"I'm eating your delicious pussy. I love it. I can't get enough." she said, panting.

"That's it. That's what I like. Lick that pussy, Bitch! Lick it like you've always wanted to, you fucking dyke."

"Oh yeah, I love it. I love your pussy," she said.

I ground my pussy into her face. I couldn't get enough and was dying to cum. "Keep going little Lezzie. Keep licking that pussy. Worship it. Make me cum!" And with that, a mind-blowing orgasm hit and she just kept licking until I came a second time.

I rolled off of her, with my camera still filming the whole thing. But I knew I hadn't really gotten good video of her. The video was mostly me, but I know she could be heard clearly on it. Nonetheless, I wanted some better video of her. So I discreetly switched it out of selfie mode and casually held the phone so that it wasn't apparent that I was filming her. Her face was covered with my juices. And a big smile. She then turned serious and said "Go to the bathroom and get washed up and dressed." It took me a second or two to realize that I was supposed to still be acting like I was hypnotized, so I kicked back into character and obediently went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I turned the volume on my phone almost all the way down and checked out the video footage. Pleased with my own cinematography, I then texted the video to Anna, Jill and Diane.

After dressing, I returned to Someera's living room and as I approached her, she abruptly said "Awaken!" Knowing my role, I paused for a second and knew to act like nothing had happened. I looked at my watch and said "Oh my God, time got away from me! I have to get going. I had a great time, Someera, we really need to go to the beach more often."

Someera said, "Definitely. I know I'll be wanting more girl time soon," and smiled like the cat that ate the canary. I was dying to throw some sexual innuendo back at her, but didn't want to break character. I'm looking forward to more girl time with Someera too.


12