Girl Spanked and Flogged Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl loves being spanked and flogged.
3.1k words
4.71
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred had been in my group of friends for a number of years. We weren't particularly close but always got on very well when spending time together. He never dated any of the group but I knew he did date outside the group.

I have no memory of how the joke started but he always teased me that I had the most spankable bottom he had ever seen and that one day he was going to spank it. It was not something referred to very often but when he teased me it was always when others were around. One of my friends commented that I should call his bluff and that way the teasing would end. I didn't fancy Fred and other than my bottom he didn't seem to have a great interest in me.

It was at a gathering to celebrate one of the groups' birthdays that the question of erotic spanking was raised. The birthday girl said that she had seen a film about a secretary who was spanked by her boss. She said it was incredibly sexy and I should watch the film. Fred had seen the film and told me that it was a must watch. He offered to watch it with me but I was too nervous to do so.

I admitted to myself, but not the others, that I was interested to see the film. I managed to find it on a streaming service and watched it a few days later. I was stunned by the film that showed a secretary who was besotted by her boss receiving a spanking. This was no harsh beating but the most arousing and sensual thing I had ever seen in a film. I admitted to my friend who had suggested that I called Fred's bluff that I had found the film very arousing.

It was at the next gathering of my friends that my, so called; "friend" raised the subject of the film again. She asked me directly whether I had seen it. When I confirmed that I had she asked me what I had made of the spanking scenes. I had not been so embarrassed in my life. My face went bright red and I could not seem to get a word out. I was suddenly the centre of attraction. Fred asked me whether I had imagined myself in the secretary's place. I lied very quickly and forcefully saying that I had not. This got a laugh from a number of the group. One said that she didn't believe my answer and that maybe I should ask Fred to let me experience a spanking.

I was flustered and felt cornered by the group. I wanted to come out fighting rather than suffer more embarrassment and blurted out that Fred was bluffing and that he would never have the guts to spank me. I was regretting my outburst before the last words were out of my mouth. I had succeeded in diverting attention away from myself as Fred with a huge grin on his face said

"Sophie my dear I accept the challenge that you have so clearly set me. There is no bottom in the world that I would rather spank."

All the attention was back on me as one of the males added.

"Well Sophie you have called his bluff now you cannot back down. We all heard your challenge. I for one would love to witness Fred warming that beautiful bottom of yours."

From the murmurings he was not the only one who was keen to witness my spanking. Growing even more confused and flustered by the moment my next comment was not much better judged than my previous one.

"If you think that any of you are going to watch as Fred spanks me you can think again."

In a matters of seconds I had seemed to back myself into accepting that Fred was going to spank me and only arguing about who would be there at the time. Fred did not miss this and with an apparently kind smile added,

"Don't worry Sophie there will only be you and me there the first time I spank you. I will contact you during the week to make arrangements."

I decided that any further argument from me would not help the situation and comforted myself with the fact that I could refuse to make arrangements with Fred when he rang me. The rest of the evening went past with no further reference to the film or Fred and me.

When I got home my head was full of thoughts of Fred spanking me. Not one of these thoughts was negative. They were all of me getting incredibly sexual excited while I was spanked by Fred. As I played with myself with these images in my head I reached orgasm with frightening speed. It was a deeply satisfying orgasm. The next three nights as I tried to get to sleep the images flooded my head. Each night I experienced the most wonderful orgasms. I rarely masturbated usually, often going weeks without. I had had two boyfriends who I had had sex with. I enjoyed these sexual encounters but had not been close to having an orgasm with either of them.

It was a couple of days after the gathering with my friends that I found myself thinking about being spanked by Fred during the day. This became more and more regular as the days went by. Masturbating each evening fantasizing during the days. Originally I was going to tell him, when he rang, that there was no way he was going to spank me. By the middle of the week I was waiting for him to call. I wanted him to call and I was excited about making arrangements.

When my phone showed it was Fred ringing me I panicked slightly. I let it ring a few times before accepting the call, pretending I didn't know it was him calling. The conversation didn't go as I expected. He was not full of bravado but asked me whether I wanted him to spank me. I tried not to sound too keen pointing out that it was me who had challenged him. He did not require me to ask him to spank me but accepted I was not backing down.

"You need to understand that if you come to me to be spanked I will be in charge. You will do everything I tell you to. If you cannot take the spanking then all you have to do is say stop. Everything will end immediately."

I was gutted when he suggested that we got together the following week. I wanted to be spanked now not next week. I was close to begging him to spank me sooner but instead quietly agreed to his suggestion. The week went slowly, the fantasizing got stronger and the orgasms quicker. Three days before we were to meet, at his, I decided I would stop masturbating. The second night I had a dream about being spanked very hard and woke highly aroused but resisted the strong urge to bring myself to orgasm.

The three days before meeting Fred went very slowly but eventually, I was standing in front of him as he sat on an armless dining chair. His quiet studying of me was disconcerting. The anticipation over the previous two hours was crippling, leaving me extremely aroused.

"Lift your dress up above your waist and hold it there."

I felt like a little girl as I did what he said. I loved his domination and the joy of being totally submissive. My fantasies always had me spanked with my panties off and I was slightly disappointed when he indicated that I should get across his lap. When I was in position he caressed my bottom through my panties while he explained that the first spanks would be very gentle. They were delivered with no breaks and went on for a long time. I loved the feeling and found myself drifting off into a dazed state. I only realized he had stopped when his fingers found my panties where they covered my pussy.

"I am so pleased that the spanking has done nothing to reduce your excitement. Now stand up and take your dress and panties off."

I didn't want the spanking to stop so stood up and slipped my dress over my head. While my bottom is full, some would say big, my boobs are small, topped by constantly erect nipples. I was now facing him with only a pair of soaking wet panties on. With his hand he indicated that I should turn away from him before shedding my panties. When they were off my feet he said.

"My god it is even more stunning than even I thought it was. Now bend down and hold your ankles. Open you legs wide and let me really see that beautiful bottom."

I was vulnerable, defenseless, open, submissive but most of all aroused. I heard him and sensed him moving his chair up close behind me. His hand reached through my legs and found the heart of my wet pussy coating his fingers in my juices. I tried to move so that his fingers would find my clit. He tutted at me as he brought his fingers back round to find my very open anus. He tickled this with his wet fingers before repeating the action. When he found the very centre of my bottom the second time he eased a single finger just into the hot orifice. My knees buckled from the stimulation and the digit pushed deeper into me. I was afraid I would collapse to the floor but just managed to stay upright as his finger moved slowly in and out. No one had ever played with my bottom something I thought I would find unpleasant. Now I just wanted it to carry on forever as I started trying to push down onto his finger.

"Not just yet Sophie your bottom has so much to experience yet and you will enjoy it far more if you are still aroused."

I was soon over his lap again and now the spanking was much harder and more spaced out. I loved it. Every contact with my bottom sent messages to every erogenous part of my body. Every few minutes he would stop and apply some kind of lotion and caress my bottom. Before he started to spank me again he would gently fuck my bottom with a single digit. He played my body with an expertise I did not know any man could have. I would have happily begged to be brought to orgasm each time before he started the spanking again.

I was now completely zoned out. Fred could have asked me to do anything and I would have agreed. I wanted more but I had no idea what more could be. Fred clearly did.

"This is the only time I will ask your opinion. Would you like me to spank, whip or cane you much harder than I have done so far? I am happy to keep it gentle if that is all you want but I sense that what you really want is much more severe treatment. Am I right?"

This was the crossroad for the evening. I wanted more, I wanted much more, but could I admit it? What would Fred think if I was honest? What would he do? I did not want to come out of my submissive state but managed to mutter.

"Please do what you want to me. I want more, so much but I don't know what, just promise not to stop too soon."

I hoped he understood what I was saying better than I did. He seemed to be delighted with my response. He delivered the hardest six spanks to my sensitized bottom with only a couple of seconds gap between each. As he once more slipped a very lubricated finger into my very relaxed bottom he said.

"I thought the view of your bottom earlier was perfect but now that it is glowing red it is even better. I think given that this is your first time I will use a strap or a flogger on you next. I will hold back on introducing you to the cane until next time. Some girls find it rather too much. Let me just prepare you a little more for later.

There was so much for me to take in in this short comment. Reference to next time, concern that I might find the cane too much and preparing me for later. How would a strap or a flogger feel? I decided not to try and work anything out. The question of the preparation was quickly answered as his finger in my bottom was replaced by something bigger being offered up to it. As it pushed in by an inch or so I felt a gentle stretching. He withdrew it four or five times, each time allowing it to stretch me further as it pushed in. Just as I felt the first discomfort the stretching reduced but the object was drawn much deeper into my body. Now it felt quite deep but my sphincter was very comfortable with the smaller girth that held me open. I was experiencing my first butt plug.

I had no idea the position he was trying to maneuver me into as he turned me with my head no longer to his side but on the floor in front of him. I was on my front, my legs either side of his torso, my boobs and shoulders on the floor, my crotch somewhere between his knees and his crotch and my bottom held spread well apart. I could not think of a position that could expose my glowing bottom more fully.

Had he changed his mind and decided to put me in this helpless position so that his cock would have easy access to my desperate pussy? I had not settled when I heard a crack just before my right cheek exploded. The contact with my left cheek that followed was very different. The first was clearly a strap of some sort and I therefore assumed that the second was a flogger. My bottom clenched, seeming to pull the object in my bottom further in while my pussy pushed down in an attempt to make contact with anything close by. For the next few minutes, I have no idea how many, blows rained down using both of the implements in a way that seemed random. The flogger teased more than hurt but the strap hurt like hell.

I was seriously considering telling him to stop. Tears filled my eyes and I knew I was being very noisy. My hips seemed to have a will of their own as having clenched as the strap landed they pushed upwards as if to invite the next contact. It must have looked as if I was trying to fuck an invisible lover. My bottom was now on fire and the warmth was radiating out particularly round to my pussy. Pain and pleasure were totally indistinguishable from each other.

He eased me forward until I was kneeling facing away from him. He pushed my head back down to the ground and told me to get my bottom, not his word, as high in the air as possible. As I was settling myself with no idea what would happen next I was aware of noises that sounded like him undressing. He knelt behind me as he played briefly with the plug in my bottom before pulling it out. I felt a strong feeling of loss, disappointment and emptiness until it seemed to be offered up again. Quickly I realized it was not the plug but his cock now gently stretching me. A bit like the plug it stretched me without pain until it pushed past my tight sphincter only to be withdrawn again and further lube added. I wanted to scream that no more lube was needed but the act of pushing in, total withdrawal, followed by re-insertion about five times felt so sexual I kept quiet.

No entry into my pussy by a cock had been anywhere near as exciting as this. His balls were soon making contact with my pussy indicating that he was penetrating me to the max. He pulled me back onto him and I moved my bottom to try and increase the pressure on my stinging backside. He laughed, a kind laugh, as he now started to fuck me firmly and deeply. Now there was only one thing on my mind and that was to have the best possible orgasm. I let one hand reach under me to play with my clit.

"Not quite yet Sophie, there is a good girl. Just let me enjoy fucking you for a couple of minutes. I wish you could enjoy the view I have."

He now seemed to step up his thrusting into me without causing me any pain. It was almost disappointing that having been aroused so strongly by the pain I was now feeling less pain than earlier. In the end the thing that brought my orgasm ripping through my body was when he said.

"Next time I am going to cane you. Nothing we have done today will prepare you for a hard caning but if I can get it just right I expect your responses will be spectacular. I have never met a girl who has responded so wonderfully the first time. Imagine the cane landing right now across your hot bottom and cum for me nice and hard."

My hand did not get to my clit until the first violent spasms had ripped through my body. When my almost neglected clit joined the party red colored explosions started in my head. The orgasm reached new heights and gained momentum as I pushed back on his prick. I have no clue as to how long it lasted, as I seemed to regain some of my senses lying flat on the floor with his softening cock still buried inside my bottom.

I experienced an orgasm with someone else present for the very first time that evening. This was one of so many firsts that I experienced that evening.

Fred and I never did have a romantic relationship. Fred never fucked my pussy. We had spanking, flogging and strapping sessions regularly over the next six months until I got a boyfriend. Fred did things to my bottom I had never dreamed of or thought possible. I was close, even when going out with my new boyfriend, to asking Fred to take charge of my bottom. When we did break up I was shameless in pleading with Fred to cane me. By then he had a girlfriend but he said his girlfriend would lend him to me on certain conditions. But that is a whole different story for another day.