Girl Talk Ch. 20

Story Info
An old friend's daughter models naked for me.
4.5k words
4.58
9k
9
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 20: Elizabeth

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

Confession Club: This story is slightly different from the other "Girl Talk," stories in that it's told more from my point of view, than from the model's viewpoint. Another difference is that this story takes place prior to the first, "proper," photo session.

I'd been in town one day, and met an old family friend who I hadn't seen for a few years. She had her eldest daughter with her, and we chatted for quite a while before we went our separate ways. I thought nothing more about it until I got a phone call the next day, from her youngest daughter.

Elizabeth: Hello, it's Elizabeth, Claire's daughter. I believe you were talking to my mother and sister yesterday.

Confession Club: Hi Elizabeth, yeah that's right. What can I do for you?

Elizabeth: Well... you're going to think this is very strange, but when mum and Jane came home yesterday, they were talking about meeting you. I never knew you were a photographer, or rather, I knew you were a photographer, but I thought it was just weddings, and such like. From what mum and Jane said, it turns out that you're a glamour photographer, is that right?

Confession Club: That's right, it's been a long, long time since I photographed a wedding.

Elizabeth: So, it's true, you are a glamour photographer then?

Confession Club: Guilty as charged.

Elizabeth: Hmm... I've got something I'd like to talk to you about. Can I come and see you?

Confession Club: Of course you can. I haven't seen you for years, since you were a wee girl. It would be nice to see you again. When would suit you?

Elizabeth: Nothing like the present. I can manage this afternoon if you're free?

Confession Club: Right - that would suit me too. About 2pm than?

So, it was arranged that she would come to see me that same afternoon, but I already had a good strong inkling what she wanted to see me about from what she said.

I hadn't seen Elizabeth since she was a small child and was curious to see how she'd turned out. The last time I'd seen her was when her adult teeth were just coming in; a cute little girl with freckles sprinkled across her nose, teeth that seemed too big for her mouth, and a real tomboy into the bargain. So, I wasn't quite prepared for the beautiful young woman who appeared at my door later that afternoon. A tall brunette, very slim, and despite the conservative business suit she wore, I could tell she had a great figure. Her legs were long, slim and shapely. She looked fabulous - definitely model material as far as I was concerned.

Elizabeth: (shaking hands) Hi, it's so nice to see you.

Confession Club: Wow! It's nice to see you - you're looking great.

Elizabeth: Oh, thank you, that's so sweet of you to say.

Confession Club: C'mon in, let's go into the lounge. We can talk there, and you can ask me any questions you might have.

I offered her a cup of coffee, or tea, but she declined, and so we sat down to talk. She crossed those very slim legs, her shortish skirt hiking up a wee bit to reveal even more of her legs, and I thought I caught a glimpse of stocking tops, but I couldn't be sure. I asked her what she wanted to see me about, but I already knew pretty much what she was going to say before she said it.

Elizabeth: Well... as I told you on the phone, I heard mum and Jane talking about you when they came home. It wasn't anything bad, or critical of you, they were just generally talking, and joking, and mum said you'd probably seen more naked women than a gynaecologist.

When I asked her what she was talking about, she told me that you were a glamour photographer, and you must have photographed hundreds of women over the years. She also mentioned that you had a website, so later on, last night, I went on the internet and had a look. I must say I was surprised to see so many local women were willing to get their clothes off for you.

Confession Club: Oh yes! Believe me Elizabeth; local women are no different from any other women. There are those that would run a hundred miles from the thought, those who would like to do it, but haven't quite worked up the nerve, and those who love to show off, and can't wait to get naked for the camera.

Most women, in my opinion, have an exhibitionist streak, and love to be the centre of attention. I reckon as much as seventy five per cent would love to give it a go, but for various reasons, family, work, personal relationships, etc, they hold back from following their natural inclinations.

Elizabeth: Really? I never realised it was so common.

Confession Club: Well, you'll just have to take my word for it, but I rarely have any trouble finding new women willing to pose for me.

Elizabeth: No, no, I wasn't doubting what you were saying. Just a little surprised that so many were desperate to do it.

Confession Club: Elizabeth, I've been doing this for about twenty-five years now. I rarely advertise these days, apart from my website, and yet somehow these women find me and come along on a regular basis. They get dressed up in their nicest clothes and lingerie, and then take their clothes off as I photograph them. It's great that they trust me, and believe me, I see it as a privilege and an honour that they do.

Elizabeth: OK, I can see that now. Well... I've got something to ask you, and you can probably guess what it's about. Now that I'm here, I'm a bit embarrassed to ask.

Confession Club: I've heard it all before, so just take a deep breath, and let it all out. Tell me what's on your mind, and remember, I have a pretty good idea of what you're going to ask me already, so it's not going to surprise me.

Elizabeth: Well... It's been one of my fantasies for years, ever since I was about thirteen or fourteen, to be a model. You won't remember, but I was a bit of an awkward, gangly sort of girl, a bit of an ugly duckling I suppose but as I began to develop boobs and grew taller, into a young woman as opposed to the little girl I used to be, I got the notion that I'd like to model.

I've thought, well... fantasised about it for years, but I've never done anything about it. I suppose I just got it in my head that it would never happen - not here in a small city - it only happens to people in London, Paris, or New York, but when I heard mum and Jane talking about it last night, it all came flooding back, and I got quite excited about the idea again, and that's why I contacted you. I know that with you being a family friend you'd give me an honest answer to my questions.

Confession Club: I'll certainly do that - so just ask me what you want to know.

Elizabeth: Do I have any potential as a model? If you didn't know me and I came along to see you about modelling, would you be interested in me?

Confession Club: Elizabeth, I can honestly say I think you're stunning. You're definitely model material as far as I'm concerned. You're tall, you've got lovely shiny hair, a beautiful face, a figure to die for, and great legs. Everything is in proportion, and you're a nice person, what more could I ask for?

Elizabeth: Really? You're not kidding, not stringing me along? Do you really think I could model for you?

Confession Club: Are you daft or something? You're beautiful. No doubt at all in my mind - you've got everything I'm looking for in a model.

Elizabeth: God, I'm so relieved to hear that. You wouldn't believe how happy that makes me. Does that mean you'll take some pictures of me then?

Confession Club: Hold on there a moment - you know the sort of pictures I take - don't you? You've seen my website, seen what I do?

Elizabeth: Y-yes, I know what you do, I've seen the photos of other girls. Don't you want to photograph me?

Confession Club: Oh, I'd love to photograph you, but what about your mother, what's she going to say?

Elizabeth: Look, I'm twenty six, if I don't do it now, I'll never do it, and then I'll always wonder what I missed. If I try it and don't like it, then I can put it behind me, and get on with the rest of my life, but I know I'm going to love it, so please say you'll help. I really, really, want to do this. My mother knows I've always wanted to model, and she's very broadminded as you know. If it makes me happy, she'll be fine with it, and it will make me happy, I know it will. Please say yes, please.

Confession Club: OK, you've twisted my arm. As long as you're sure - I've known your mum for a long time, and I wouldn't like to upset her. When can you manage to come in and do a shoot then? How about Saturday, or is that too soon?

Elizabeth: Saturday sounds fine to me. In the afternoon, about two o'clock if that suits you? Oooh! I'm so excited. (smiling)

Confession Club: That's settled then - I'll see you on Saturday. Bring a few changes of clothing, different sets of lingerie, and stockings too. So, how are you feeling about it now that it's all arranged?

Elizabeth: So excited, but a bit nervous too, to be honest. I'm still not sure that I have what it takes to be a model, but you seem very sure even though you haven't seen what kind of figure I have. I thought you might want to see what I look like before you decided. I even wore my nicest lingerie and stockings in case you wanted to see me properly.

Confession Club: Mmmm... I thought I caught a glimpse of stocking when you crossed your legs. I'm sure you've got a great figure under your clothing Elizabeth. If you want to show me, then by all means feel free, but it's not really necessary.

Elizabeth: I think if you have a look at me now, then it might help with nerves, etc, on Saturday. I don't think I'll be so nervous if you've already seen it all.

Confession Club: OK then - if you feel comfortable with that, please carry on, and don't let me stop you.

Elizabeth: Hmmm... now that I've offered, I suddenly feel all embarrassed about it. What would you do if you were taking photos now, bearing in mind that I have no experience and don't have a clue what to do. How to move, how to pose and all the rest of it. Could you tell me what to do, help me a wee bit?

Confession Club: No bother Elizabeth - how about if I set up a couple of lights, and actually took a few photographs while we're at it. It seems such a waste to have you here, undressing, and not take some photos.

Elizabeth: Sounds great to me, let's do it.

Confession Club: I quickly got the lights set up, and we were ready to start.

Elizabeth: Oh god, I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. You must think I'm an idiot.

Confession Club: No, I'd never think that - you're just a lovely young woman about to do something you've always wanted to do. It's quite natural to be excited about it.

Anyway, if you stand up in front of the couch we can get started. Let me have a look at you through the camera first to line everything up. Mmm... you look so good from here. Let's just start by opening a button or two on your jacket.

The Session:

She opened the first button of her jacket, revealing the initial glimpse of her cleavage and lacy black bra. No blouse or top under the jacket, so with the next button she unfastened, the jacket fell open to show her bra and just how good her figure was. At first look I estimated her to be in the 34B or C range, a decent size, but not too big.

We did a few poses using her open jacket as a prop, giving her something to hold onto with her hands and lending some animation to the shots. Next I got her to slide her skirt slightly higher to show off the stocking tops. She had truly great legs, and her thighs were as slim as the rest. Some girls have nice slim ankles and calves, but chubby thighs, but not Elizabeth. When I complimented her on her legs she modestly put it down to her good genes, and the occasional run for the exercise. I didn't care; she just had great legs as far as I was concerned.

Given the more erotic style of the photo shoot, I got her to pretend that she was touching herself through the wispy material of the bra and really enjoying it. I realised as soon as she started to do what I asked, that she wasn't pretending, and she really was enjoying it. For a start her breathing became fast and shallow, and her hands were sensuously squeezing and stroking her boobs in such a way that it just had to be real. She pinched her nipples, and I heard her let out a small, almost inaudible gasp of pleasure.

Somewhere around here we lost the jacket. She let it slide off her shoulders, and we did a few shots of it hanging from her arms, the full nature of the wispy bra revealed at last, showing how great her boobs were, and then the jacket was gone. The bra straps slid off her shoulders too, and we began to work on that bra again. She let the fingers of her right hand slide inside the cup holding her left breast; eyes closed, and finding the nipple, squeezed it again. This time there could be no mistake - the sound of pleasure was undeniable.

She opened her eyes, looking at me, a bit embarrassed and apologised for getting carried away. I assured her that it was just fine with me - if she felt horny, she'd look horny. She smiled a heart-stopping smile and tried to explain to me that she'd fantasised about it for so long and was so excited, she was finding it hard to hold herself in check. I told her not to be silly - she wasn't going to offend me, and she should just relax and enjoy the experience. This was her first shoot I assured her, and she should make the most of her first time experience. Other women had gotten excited before this, and I hoped she wouldn't be the last.

My words of assurance obviously hadn't fallen on deaf ears. I could see she was much more relaxed when we resumed the shoot, and it wasn't long before we started to work towards removing her bra. She began to pull the skimpy material of the cups lower, as I directed her to do, revealing even more of her creamy, smooth skin, then the edges of the brown areolae appeared, and finally her nipples. Erect and hard, they popped over the edge of the lacy bra, into full sight.

She looked simply stunning, and I told her she so. She smiled at me, but said nothing as she pinched them softly and they seemed to grow even bigger and harder under the gentle touch of her hands. Her eyes closed, her head went back, and she seemed to be in another world of sensual pleasure as her beautifully manicured hands pinched, squeezed and massaged her breasts.

I let her carry on enjoying herself for a few minutes, but then took charge of the session again, directing her to kneel on the couch with her bottom towards me. She did as I asked, her skirt riding just a little higher showing the start of the stocking tops, but without showing any bare thigh. I told her what we were going to do next.

She was going to gradually pull her skirt higher, until the lacy stocking tops were showing, then as we worked higher, the bare skin of her thighs would come into view, and then she would pull the skirt higher to show her panties and bottom. I was a bit taken aback when she asked me to do it for her. I explained that it was quite simple really, all she had to do was slowly pull her skirt higher, and I would tell her to stop each time it got to where I wanted it, take a few photos, and then work it a bit higher, she couldn't do anything wrong.

"No, no, you're misunderstanding me," she said. "Of course I can pull up my skirt myself, but this is a huge moment for me. I'm so excited I hardly know what to do with myself, but it would be much more exciting still if you lifted my skirt up, rather than me doing it myself. Being photographed like this in glamour style has been a huge fantasy for so many years, and in my fantasy, the photographer always lifted my skirt to expose me.

Please, do it, just for me, please?" Well... I don't have a heart of stone, and how could I resist such a heart-felt plea from a half naked, beautiful woman, so I agreed to lift her skirt a little higher between shots. After all, I wasn't actually touching her, just pulling her skirt a little higher.

I suggested she bend forward on the couch, resting her forearms on the back, while her bottom faced the camera in a classic, "doggy," position, with her legs apart as much as the tight skirt would allow. I went over, and kneeling on the floor behind her worked the black skirt higher up the back of her thighs. She arched her back at my touch, pushing her bottom higher and towards me, her breathing erratic and fast. I stepped back, picking up the camera and did a few shots from different angles, making sure I also got her breasts in a few of the shots.

In this position they looked bigger as gravity helped to show them to best advantage. I got down between her spread legs again, and pushed her skirt up the back of her thighs, bare skin beginning to show where the stocking tops ended, and again she arched her back and, 'presented,' her bottom to me. I took a few more shots from various vantage points, and then she put one hand through between her legs, stroking the milky whiteness of her thighs, which gave me some nice pictures.

Once again I got down behind her, between her open legs and pushed the skirt up over her bottom, revealing tiny black panties, which barely covered her pussy. They were fighting a losing battle in the concealment business, with the tiny strip of material almost disappearing between the fleshy lips of her sex. I could see that she was very wet, her labia glistening under the powerful studio lights.

"Oh Elizabeth," I said, "you're a bad girl, this lovely little pussy of your is very, very wet." My comment seemed to excite her even more, and the hand that had been stroking her thighs just a few moments before, came back through between her legs as if to check how wet she was. She moaned with excitement as her hand found her wetness and stroked around the area momentarily, then withdrew.

I knew she was going to have an orgasm very soon, so I stepped back again, taking a few more shots including a close up of the wet stain soaking through her panties to show just how wet she was. She loved me being close behind her, getting more excited as I spoke to her, wiggling her bottom from side to side, and now that the tight skirt was round her waist, she could spread her legs even more. She was one hell of a sexy young woman I thought as I took more pictures, and all the time telling her how beautiful she was, encouraging and praising her.

She was more than ready when I took the next step and asked her to slip her panties down a wee, bit. Not off, but just down above her bum cheeks, teasing the camera and the viewer.

"How far down do you want them?" she managed to ask, and I suggested not too far, because I didn't want her to show everything straight off, just tease a wee bit to start with.

"You do it then; you know how far down you want them. It's OK, I don't mind, just do it," she pleaded, so I pulled her panties over the curve of her hips and bottom. Again I took a few more shots, and then got back down behind her, on my knees between her legs.

"OK, Elizabeth, this is it, I'm going to pull your panties down and you're going to be totally exposed; your pussy will be on show in all its glory. No turning back now," I announced, knowing the last thing on her mind was to cover herself up.

"Oh yes, now, do it now, take down my panties, please," she begged, and as I slipped her panties down the back of her thighs, over her knees and off, she put her hand over her pussy, covering it from my sight. I got up and took a few more shots, thinking maybe she had, "chickened out," at the last moment, but then her hand began to move almost imperceptibly, and she let out a long shuddering moan.

12