Girl Talk Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The middle two fingers slipped into the wetness of her pussy, and suddenly here was this beautiful young woman, masturbating unashamedly in front of me. I could see the slippery juices glinting on her fingers as they slowly plunged in and out of her depths, accompanied by the sounds of her pleasure. I just kept on taking photos, and telling her she was beautiful, a dirty girl, how lovely and how wet she was and more.

It all seemed to add to her excitement, her bottom worked up and down in that ancient rhythm of sexual need, her cries becoming louder and more frequent until at last she came, in a welter of sex, sweat, and wanton pleasure. She collapsed face down on the couch, her fingers still imbedded in her crevice, hips moving slowly now, pushing against her fingers. Slow and sensuous, her initial urgency gone, just letting herself build slowly this time.

I continued to photograph her in the throes of lust as her beautiful slim bottom moved up and down, fucking her fingers. She turned over on her back, pulled her skirt off, and threw it on the floor, completely naked apart from her stockings. Spreading those beautiful legs for me, she took her hands away from her pussy to let the camera record her wet pussy, and played with her tits. Great stuff, but the call of her pussy couldn't be resisted for long, and her hands slipped back between her legs once more, spreading her lips for me, showing the pink depths of her pussy.

She liked that, closing her eyes, and gave herself over to the pleasure her hands were bringing. Again her hips started to move, slowly at first, then faster as her second orgasm came. The sound of her pleasure was incredibly erotic, and I found myself wishing for a video camera rather than a still camera to record this glorious and beautiful young woman in her pleasure.

She lay there for some time after her orgasm, chest heaving up and down until at last her breathing returned to normal. A wonderful sight, and I just sat down at the other side of the room to let her recover in her own good time, until finally she spoke.

Elizabeth: Was that OK?

Confession Club: Bloody hell Elizabeth, was that OK? It was fantastic, we've got some great shots. Not bad at all for a quick, off the cuff session. You're going to be a great model - fuck, you are a great model. Totally uninhibited, with a beautiful face, a great body and legs. I can't see anything about you that I would change. On top of, you're one of the sexiest, horniest young women I've ever had the pleasure of photographing.

She got up, quickly crossed the room, and putting her arms round me gave me a hug, and kissed me.

Elizabeth: Thank you. Thank you for taking my pictures, and helping me fulfil my fantasies. I loved every single minute of it.

Confession Club: Hey, watch it, you're still naked and I'm only human you know.

Elizabeth: Sorry, I didn't think. Actually, I'm not sorry come to think of it, so there.

Confession Club: Oh dear, it seems just like Dr Frankenstein, I've created a monster, a beautiful, sexy, exhibitionist monster.

Elizabeth: Ooh! That sounds good, I like it. Let's do some more photos, I really love modelling for you. I know, I know, I'm such a show off, but I just can't get enough now that I've started.

Confession Club: OK, let's do it.

After that first day we had a long-standing photographer and model friendship. I photographed her many times over the years. She never went on to become a full time model, and she never modelled for anyone else but me. Not because she didn't have what it takes, I hasten to add, and not because I tried to keep her all to myself. On the contrary, I tried to persuade her many times to be more ambitious and work with other photographers, or to sign with a model agency, but she always refused saying, "No, I'm fine with you. I love modelling for you because you allow me to be what I am, and do what I like, and you don't make any judgements."

She had everything required for a successful modelling career, but preferred the role of, "muse," to my, "artist." I still photograph her, and she's still just as beautiful, just as sexual, and more exhibitionist than ever in front of my camera. She's just a very special person that I've been privileged to know and photograph over the years.

* * *

12