Girl with Something Extra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Daisy showed Dana the guest bedroom, and her roommate's bathroom, before giving her a toothbrush and something to sleep in.

After they'd freshened up, brushed their teeth and put on their sleep-shirt, they returned to the living room.

Daisy wore a tight fitting pair of men's bikini panties under hers, and Dana's body was naked underneath the oversized shirt she wore.

"Have some Ciroc apple cocktail, it'll help you go to sleep," said Daisy, smiling as she poured a drink for each of them.

Then they sat on the couch, in the quiet, dimly lit living room and sipped their drinks."Yum, this is so good," said Dana. "I should have been drinking these all-night."

"They are good, aren't they." replied Daisy.

A few moments later they'd finished their drinks, and Dana looked at Daisy, and then smacked her lips.

Daisy laughed at her. "You're silly," she said.

Dana smiled back at her, and then she was quiet for a moment. She was nervous but excited as she waited for Daisy to decide what if anything more would happen between them tonight.

"Is everything good?" asked Daisy as she sat on the edge of the couch, with her body turned slightly to face Dana, who was sitting in the middle of the couch, leaning forward, with her elbows resting on her knees.

"She pressed her lips together, looked at Daisy then bobbed her head yes.

Daisy touched her fingertips to Dana's chin, before leaning in for a kiss. As their lips touched, Dana leaned back and Daisy followed her.

They ended up with Daisy's arm around Dana, who happily nestled into her. They began to kiss with open mouths, and lots of tongue. They took their time with the foreplay, and spent several minutes kissing.

Dana responded with moans of pleasure to Daisy's kisses, and to her touch. When she found the tip of Dana's right breast, and began to tease it through the cotton t-shirt, Dana instinctively spread her legs slightly.

They continued to explore each other's mouths, as Daisy put her hand under Dana's t-shirt, and completely exposed her pussy, which was covert with a neatly trimmed full bush.

The kissing and caressing that ensued finally had Dana moaning and cooing loudly, and her body was writhing with pleasure.

Not wanting to break the rhythm and the mood, Daisy decided to take her right there on the couch, instead of moving to a bed. So she slid onto her knees between Dana's legs.

Dana let her hands drop onto the couch, and stared at Daisy intently.

Daisy looked into Dana's eyes and smiled reassuringly, then turned on the small lamp on the nearest end table.

"I just want to look at you," said Daisy.

Then she looked at Dana's swollen pussy. The hair that covered the area was short, soft and curly. The sizes of the outer lips of her pussy were between thin and thick. They were slightly parted, revealing thinner inner lips, and her hooded clit.

Her sex glistened from the wetness caused by her juices, and her womanly scent was strong but not unpleasant, "You have a pretty kitty," said Daisy in a slightly husky voice.

When Daisy was in the mood for it, she loved the taste and smell of pussy. She also loved how much control she'd have over Dana's pleasure, by making love to her that way.

After looking at it for another moment, she then lowered her head between Dana's legs and kissed the lips of her sex. When Daisy stuck her tongue into Dana's pussy, the first of several orgasms, made her body go rigid when she came.

Over the course of the next ten minutes Daisy played with Dana's breasts, and worshiped her womanhood.

Erections were rare for Daisy when she was with a man, but smelling Dana's pussy brought out her dominant side and made her small dick throb. With her nose pressed against Dana's clit, Daisy licked her outer labia, and then held them between her teeth. She released them before kissing Dana's inner labia, and slipping her tongue between them, into the warm wetness.

Daisy put her hands under Dana's knees and lifted her legs so her pussy was gaping open, then she lapped at Dana's pussy eagerly, and swallowed her juices without hesitation. She turned her head to lineup her mouth with Dana's pussy lips, and then kissed her pussy deeply, inserting her tongue as far as she could. She licked Dana's taint and tickled her puckered rosebud.

When Dana started to gyrate wildly, Daisy latched onto her clit and began sucking it like it was a small dick. When she felt Dana's body stiffen again, Daisy kept sucking. When Dana finally reached for Daisy's head to pull her mouth off her sensitive clit, she had cum twice more. She spoke breathlessly when she said, "You've got to stop. I can't take anymore."

When a smiling Daisy rose upright on her knees, and leaned in to kiss her, Dana could see her own pussy juice coating Daisy's lips, chin, and there was even some on her nose. Dana had tasted her own pussy before, so she let Daisy kiss her, and allowed Daisy's tongue into her mouth. Her own juices tasted different mixed with Daisy's saliva, but it was unmistakably her essence. While they were kissing, Daisy's confined erection was pressing on Dana's pussy.

Dana gripped both her ass cheeks and pulled Daisy's dick against her. Dana's kisses became more passionate, and her mouth got wetter.

Daisy broke the kiss and moved her attention down to Dana's breasts. The nipples were neither large nor small, and surrounded by brown areola. Nearly an entire breast could fit inside Daisy's mouth. As she sucked on the round firm mounds, Dana said, "No, that's not what I want. I want you to fuck me." She was squirming as she tried to reach for Daisy's dick.

Suddenly Dana flipped the script, and Daisy found herself on the receiving end of Dana's attentions. She patted the couch and said, "Sit." Then she got on her knees in front of Daisy and pulled her bikini briefs off and tossed them on the couch beside Daisy. Then she started to lift Daisy's sleep-shirt, saying, "Stand up, I want to see all of you."

She scooted away from the couch. Daisy got up, took off her t-shirt, and then struck a pose with both her hands on her hips. Dana looked her body up and down; she saw natural c-cup breasts with small nipples, surrounded by dark colored areolas. While Daisy's body didn't have the classic hourglass figure, her shoulders when narrow, she had some tapering at her waist and enough roundness to her ass to give her body a feminine shape.

After she'd taken in all of Daisy's body, Dana focused on her dick. A huge grin spread across Dana's face, and her eyes twinkled. She reached up and cupped Daisy's balls, they were silky smooth. Dana giggled, and then she slid her fingers along Daisy's taint, and found that area was also smooth. Other than that, her pubic hair was thick and curly.

When Dana wrapped her fingers around Daisy's shaft, Dana licked her lips. Its thickness felt good in her hand and the head was just outside her fist. "It's smaller than average, but there's enough to get the job done for me," she thought.

Daisy looked on with an amused expression on her face. Dana looked to be hypnotized by her dick. Finally when Dana had committed the image to memory, she moved her hands to Daisy's ass and leaned in to take the entire length into her mouth. It barely reached her throat, so she could suck it with wild abandon without having to worry about gagging. While she was sucking Daisy's dick, her thumb and forefinger were wrapped around the top of Daisy's nut-sack, and tugging those bad boys down.

Daisy moaned as she thought, "Damn, she sure knows what she's doing."

When Daisy began to rotate her hips and thrust her dick into Dana's mouth. Dana, pulled off of it, and said, "Oh no you don't; you gotta put that little thing inside me first." Then she crawled onto the couch and threw one leg over the backrest, while her other foot rested on the floor.

She open her arms wide and invited Daisy to get in the saddle and ride her. When Daisy was between Dana's legs, Dana locked her ankles behind Daisy's ass, and wrapped her arms around Daisy's shoulders, and then she clenched her pussy around Daisy's dick. At that moment she said a little prayer of thanks for all the Kegels she had done.

When Daisy started fucking her, Dana's inner slut came out, and she started talking dirty, saying, "Fuck my tight pussy with your cute little dick baby. Give it to me just like that. Yes baby, yes. Grind on my clit. I love how you're fucking me. Oh yes baby, you're hitting my spot. Fuck me Daisy, fuck me."

Having another woman between her legs was even better than Dana's fantasies. She'd always imagined a woman making love to her, but it never went beyond kissing, caressing and the other woman eating her pussy. Here she was with a beautiful woman on top of her, with her breasts jiggling every time she thrust her hard dick into Dana's quivering pussy.

When she felt Daisy's pace increase and her thrusting became more intense Dana's dirty talk started up again, she was saying, "Come on Daisy, get your nut baby. Cum in my pussy. Shoot your cum in me. Pump your dick baby."

When Daisy's balls exploded and shot a small amount of molten hot cum into Dana's pussy, Dana cooed, "I can feel you cuming baby."

After the deed was done, both women lay on the couch and embraced. Daisy wanted to leave things as they were for the time being, without the added intimacy of sleeping together, so after Dana had assured her that she was good with everything that had just happened, Daisy said, "I'm going to bed. C ya in the morning."

A few moments later Dana was laying in bed thinking about what she'd just done, she wasn't sure what it would mean later, but for now she was sure she didn't have any regrets. She soon fell into a blissful sleep in Daisy's very comfortable guest's bed.

~~~

Saturday afternoon:

"Didn't you forget something?" asked the voice of her short dark skinned roommate.

"Bitch get out of my bedroom, can't you wait until I get dressed?" said Dana, wrapped in a towel after just finishing her shower.

"Whatever, whore," said Monica. "I only came in here to remind you that it's the middle of the afternoon, and I haven't heard from you yet."

"Oh, damn girl, I'm sorry about that," said Dana with a grimace.

She knew that she had broken the one house rule she valued the most. She and her roommate Monica agreed to always send a text with a time clock Emoji of the time they planned to get home, whenever they stayed somewhere overnight.

"Good dick will make you forget everything," said a laughing Monica as she turned to leave the room.

Dana laughed and then said, "Fuck you."

Then she let out a sigh of relief that the conversation had ended, without Monica asking for any details. "Hopefully I will have my lie together by the time the subject comes up again," she thought.

Telling Monica that she had been at an LGBT club with a Trans woman, and she then spent the night at the woman's house would not go over well with her girlfriends, who Monica would certainly tell all about it.

~

A few minutes later, a fully dressed Dana walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch. By that time she had decided to tell the truth, well part of the truth anyway. "I went to a club to watch a drag queen show," said Dana.

"I've heard about those," responded Monica. "How was it?"

"It was alright," said Dana. "But I spent most of my time trying to pick out the Trans women from the natural born women who were in the club. Some of those Trans bitches were pretty."

"If I'm getting down like that, I want a bull dyke," said Monica, in a smart-ass tone. "At least they act like a man."

The expression on Dana's face said it all. Then she said, "Why can't you say 'butch' or 'Dom' or even 'masculine'? You don't want an LGBT person dissing you like that do you? And then she went back into her bedroom and slammed the door.

"Damn, who put a bug up your ass," yelled Monica at a retreating Dana."

She lay across her bed seething with anger. In the past she would always keep her mouth shut when Monica and one of her other friends said something mean or hateful like that.

"From now on, they are going to have to accept me as I truly am or not at all," thought Dana.

~~~

That was weeks ago. Daisy and Dana have maintained frequent contact with each other, and a real friendship has started to grow.

There hasn't been any more sex between them, but they've gone shopping and eaten lunch together.

Dana has been so happy to finally have someone she feels free to be herself with, even if she still isn't completely sure who she really is.

Her fun-loving personality has helped penetrate Daisy's defenses. Now when it's just the two of them, they call each other cute nicknames.

For the time being, they've decided to remain outside of each other's circle of friends, but that could change.

12