Girl, You'll be a Domme, soon...

Story Info
How I took control of her so she could dominate me.
1.2k words
3.33
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the story begins

I wanted things to happen to me, and I wanted to choose. It was a Sunday, and I was in her room. In her bed. With her. In the bright silence I was thinking about how our relationship went from greeting to flirting, to chaste intimate sex, to meeting the parents, and this close to moving together to another country. The sex was good, the adventures were nice, family was kinda OK with this, and yet, it sometimes feels like she is taking increasing control over my life. She was abusive in stressful situations. Just like your father, mom said. I see an iceberg coming, so I decide then and there to find my boat and have fun wrecking this ship.

Scout is a rough-and-tumble kind of gal. Sometimes I'm in awe of the things she and her family do, like building their own house in the mountains, and backpacking, and climbing the tallest mountains in the continent. But I wonder if she wants somebody more like her, or me to show more initiative, but... How do you call your girl? Sorry for the incessant blabbing, but I'll let you know I've called all my girls by a different nickname. My first girl I called petite girl. I call Scout love. We're laying in bed, naked under a cotton sheet. I turn to her and take her closest available hand.

--Scout, my love... why you don't have your way with me anymore?

I moved her hand so she could restrain my wrist against the mattress. I'd like to think I sounded like a whiny dumb vulnerable bitch. Maybe even pouted.

I still remember that same bed when I tied her hands to the headboard and fucked her with both hunger and detachment.

She's startled. I kiss her nose and look her in the eyes.

--Fuck me, Scout.

I grab her other wrist and pull her so she lays on top of me. There's something wet and uncomfortably hard between my legs. She straddles me, and our crotches are almost touching, but I slip through, so i could sit up. But I'm not escaping. I kiss her nose again.

--Fuck. Me. Scout. Or I'm going to get annoyed and you know I don't like that.

For a moment she is confused. Then she smiles and her eyebrows do an I'm gonna get you. I put a pillow between my lower back and the headboard, just like I'm offering my anus to a nearby phallus. Scout moves her crotch to mine. But not close enough.

--Maybe you have to hold my leg up, Scout love. Remember?

That was a move I did to her that night when I tied her down. I put her ankle on my shoulder and gave her something deep to ponder.

Now, as she held my leg up I positioned my dick low with a hand so it could connect with her pussy. Once we were sure it was in, I pulled and clinched her hips with my arms, hard. So I whispered --Fuck me, Scout... fuck this horny bitch with your massive cock...

She does the snarky smile with the devilish eyebrows, and just asks --Massive? --Shut up.

I guide her hips so she could back up without completely disengaging, so she can ram me hard. She probably realized that going slow and hard was better than going fast and sloppy. I wanted fast and sloppy, so her rhythm was like a sweet torture, like dangling an orgasm and then snatching it away, again and again. Making me crazy in a good way. Looks like she likes it! Looking back, I think she indeed liked to make me lose my sanity. Her smirk turned into a toothy smile, like a cartoon shark about to pounce on a scared seal. Something is about to happen to me, I thought. Then I started to moan. I usually do not moan. I mostly grunt, or yell. Maybe I thought I'd be Scout's Little Bitch and therefore moan like one.

I... wasn't in control anymore. An image flashed in my brain... Scout was really fucking my virgin ass with her own grown big thick cock. Like, massive. I had tits and ponytails. Then I yelled. And her pussy clamped down my dick's helmet like, a bit painfully but like when she digs her fingernails on your back so you can say that you did have sex, and she came indeed... I didn't have long fingernails at the time, so I hung on to her like I was being tossed off a boat and she was a safety railing. Then I moaned a bit longer. Her body tipped over me, so I felt her weight against me and the padded headboard. And the wall. My left leg was up so the muscles were strained.

I looked at her tender eyes with a sweet expression like romantic and such and I kissed her nose again and said --Love, you're hurting me.

She snapped back into her body and moved so i could put my leg down, but we were still like, scissoring, as two butch dyke l-words. I hugged her. Like, a thank-you hug. Like, a you-fucking-awesome-person-let's-do-this-again hug.

--Good job, Scout.

And I kissed her nose.

We rolled so we could be laying on our sides, eye to eye, still our legs entangled. Then I kissed her. This time, tongues and lips, like, total girl makeouts.

A moment of silent tension went by, and then she looked at me and just said Eat me. She didn't have any sweet nicknames for me then. I don't remember if she had any of those for me at all.

I hesitated, but then Bitch Mode kicked in, surprised I was going to slurp some guy's cum out of my girl's pussy. Bitch-me would gladly eat someone else's cum out of my butch girl's pussy. I didn't even like the idea of tasting my own cum!

So I put my face to her pussy, determined to lick cum like it was powdered sugar off a donut. I tried to make her pay for my delayed orgasm but she grabbed me by the hair and forced it on to me, like pussyfucking my face. Scout's catching on fast!

*The End*

Author's notes

I was having a bit of trouble trying to understand what topping from the bottom meant. Until I had a particularly horny spell. How horny? I was having vivid, wild sexual fantasies about my last two exes. Progress! I shall call my last two exes (before i cracked my egg) Scout and Indiana. Scout was a haircut away from being a central-casting butch lesbian. I was told her next SO was also a woman, so... ya know... She probably left me because I was a pathetic spineless pervert egg. Maybe she would have left me for being a pathetic perverted bitch who doesn't deserve the greatness that Scout is, and I'd be madly glad for that....Anyway, what if my current depraved switch enby self was in a relationship with Scout, and how I could bend her dominant self into pleasing me. Mwahahaha! Having my way with her while she thinks she is having her way with me. Maybe that is what topping from the bottom really means.

Next episodes

pleather pleasure weather

make-up classes with a twist

big dick goth girl

nobody remembers who put the strapon in the cart