Girlfriend Acts as a Teacher

Story Info
Colin's Girlfriend asks him to help her friend, his twin sis.
5.8k words
4.62
33.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight as I looked down my body as I lay on the bed propped up on my elbows was incredible, and one of the best any boy could imagine seeing. The raven-haired girl was just slipping my saliva covered cock from her mouth and offering it to the girl with hair so blonde it was almost silver. That had to be so sexy, hadn't it?

This time there was no hesitation from the blonde as she allowed the head to pass her lips which she then sealed around it and used her tongue on my glans. This was only the second time she had had my cock in her mouth and the feeling for me was unimaginably good. The raven-haired girl was a lot more experienced, the blonde completely innocent and pure. That's what this was all about, the blonde was being taught how to suck cock by the dark-haired girl.

I was simply the lucky beneficiary of the action, my body was there as a mere tool for education. As if!!!

Hazel, the dark one, who is my girlfriend, looked up at me and smiled, then she bent her head and whispered something in Na, the blonde's ear. The mouth action stopped and my cock was released as she vehemently shook her head no.

The blonde looked up at me and I shrugged. Her eyes were fearful. Then Hazel kissed Na once on the lips, smearing my pre-cum over Na's lips and cheek. Again Hazel whispered, smiled and then guided Na's head so that my cock disappeared as far as it could in her mouth.

Na started to work on my cock with more force and enthusiasm now. Her blue eyes were fearful as she looked up at me for guidance and encouragement. She seemed to me to be begging for understanding, as well as requesting to know she was doing the right thing. Not how good she was at sucking me off, but morally. Na, short for Anna, is my twin sister.

Hazel looked at me as she pulled Na's head off my cock and went to town on it herself, taking me deep throat. Na looked on amazed as the length of my shaft disappeared into Hazel's mouth. She was a long long way from being able to do that, but what she was capable of doing was very good indeed.

Hazel relinquished her spot allowing Na better access to me as she crawled over me a bit more, her firm boobs pressing on my leg. I loved the swell of her pert little bum as well. Who'd have thought my sister was so sexy looking when she was naked.

Na, once again slipped my dick into her hot mouth, this time more eagerly. She had a way of teasing my glans with little flicks of her tongue that were driving me crazy. If she kept that up much longer she was going to get a mouthful, no matter what we had agreed before we started.

Hazel again whispered into Na's ear and I'm sure Na nodded her head this time. Hazel was beaming, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at me and mouthed one earth-shattering word. "Cum!" I'd been in agony holding back determined to keep my promise to Na. Now I relaxed and let her inexperienced but talented lips and tongue do their work.

"Now!" I screamed as I came. Seemingly gallons of hot thick cum travelling from my balls, along my shaft and firing from the hole in the mushroom head to fill Na's mouth. I'm convinced I felt every millimetre of that journey, and I'd never known myself to cum as much and for so long.

I felt Na start to pull off, but Hazel held her on me for a second longer. When Hazel released Na, cum was dripping down the sides of her mouth as she gasped for air. There was a look of shock and amazement on her face, but surprisingly not one of horror or disgust. Seems that despite her hesitancy, she liked sucking cock. Well, my cock at least. Surprisingly the hesitancy wasn't the incest thing, no it was all about her inexperience and not knowing what to do and never having gone anywhere with a boy before. That's what this was all about. Educating my sister.

Hazel didn't give Na long to recover as she never likes to waste cum and was soon French kissing her, swapping the cum that Na hadn't already swallowed. I'd fired that much she had to have swallowed lots of it. Soon they were snowballing. My sister's first blowjob and she ends up snowballing. And I had a close-up and personal view. As if things hadn't been hot before!

Everything had started a couple of weeks before, when Anna had confided in Hazel, her BFF, that she didn't know what to do with a boy. She was frightened and confused. She'd been out with a couple of boys, but never had a long term boyfriend and so she had turned to Hazel for advice. The advice just wasn't what she had expected.

Firstly an explanation about Na's name. She's actually called Anna, but when we were younger I couldn't seem to say Anna, so-called her Na instead. Since then that's stuck, everyone calls her Na, even Mum and Dad. Na's not a nickname now, it's almost her legal name. She's planning on having it changed by deed poll as soon as she can.

Hazel had been distracted all week, sex between us had not been as exciting as it should be, and as two highly sexed-up eighteen-year-old kids it should have been wild. Something was troubling Hazel, normally she is ready for sex as soon as we meet.

"What's up, I can tell something's bothering you? Come on spill."

"Colin I can't."

"Why?"

"I've been told something in confidence and I'm not sure how to handle what I've been told. Well, I do, but it is so out-there that it will blow two people's minds and probably lose me a friend as well."

Now I was intrigued beyond asking. What was going on?

"Come on, tell me, maybe I can help."

"I don't think so."

"Oh, why?"

"It's about Na, she's the friend I could lose. You're part of the problem, and possibly the solution."

Me? What had I done to cause trouble, for once in my life I was certain I was innocent.

"Tell me."

"Na's having trouble keeping a boy. The thing is she's so scared of doing anything. She is just so frightened of what she might have to do, and how she would react if she didn't like it."

"Are you talking about sex here, because if you are, I'm not sure I can help. Na's my twin if you didn't remember it."

"I do know, idiot."

"Is she gay?"

"No, no way, we worked that out a while ago." A dreamy look crossed Hazel's face as she said that; confirming something I had long suspected. She and Na had had a fling. Hazel had cheated on me with my own sister. She'd half told me that they'd kissed a couple of times on a trip, but that had been it. Now I suspected otherwise. Why didn't that upset me? Why did that turn me on?

"Have you and Na had sex?"

"Yeah. We liked it but neither of us are gay. I'm sorry I should have told you earlier, but it was just as we had started going out and I didn't want to wreck things between us."

"Was it just the one time?"

"No, a couple, but that was it. Honestly."

"Well, at least you didn't go with another guy, and Na is my sister and your BBF. So you're forgiven, but I wish I could have seen you together."

"Typical bloody man!"

"You owe me for cheating though."

"Anything you want you can have, and I mean anything." With Hazel, nothing is off-limits to her, so she wasn't offering me anything she wouldn't already do anyway.

"So what about Na? What have you got in mind."

"No, I can't tell you. I can't ask you."

"Now you have to tell me."

"Well, Na's not had any kind of sex, apart from with me that is. So I told her she should do like any girl and start things easy. Say, give a lad a blowjob."

"Not a hand job? One thing, there are lots of lads who'd love a BJ from Na, or even a hand job."

"That's the problem, she doesn't trust any of them."

"That is a problem."

"I know somebody that she would trust implicitly, and I know he'd look after her." I waited for Hazel to tell me who she had in mind. And waited, and waited. Hazel didn't speak, just looked at me as recognition slowly dawned. My girlfriend was suggesting my twin sister have oral sex with me. No way. No fucking way!

"I see you've caught on to my idea."

"You are mad, completely and utterly fucking mad. From what you're saying, Na is already freaked about going with a boy. She hasn't even gone to first base yet. And you think she should start by giving her twin brother a blowjob? Hazel, you are even crazier than I thought."

"Think about it. You and Na are so tight. I know she'd trust you to do the right thing. I trust you, and then I could help her. I could teach her. Just think, you'd have two girls giving you a blowjob at the same time. I know how kind and considerate you are. I know you'd do nothing to hurt Na."

The idea did appeal, both Hazel and Na are pretty, sexy looking girls. Totally opposite in appearance so that would add to the contrast. Na is tall, willowy, and blonde. Hazel is shorter and curvier with bigger boobs.

"Hazel, what you're advocating is incest. You know that's illegal."

"So what. You would be perfect to guide your sister."

"You're totally nuts. She'd never go for it. Good God Hazel, think what you're suggesting. I let my twin sister give me a blow job as a way of teaching her about sex. What to do with a boy? You are totally fucking crazy."

"Yeah, but sexy crazy. And from what you've just said, you're not that against the idea. Look, Na would trust you, and I would be there to help and guide her. I couldn't do that with another boy. No way. I want to help my friend, but I'm not about to go with another guy to do it. I love you and don't want to cheat on you, and that's what would happen if I helped Na with another boy. I also know that you and Na wouldn't get all hooked up and cut me out. Not only that, Na wouldn't have to worry about you saying she was crap at giving a BJ. There's no way you could ever tell anybody what's happened."

Hazel looked at me with her sexy eyes, smiled and licked her lips, indicating exactly what she wanted to do. Sod it, I thought. Why not? I'd get two girls giving me a blow job, that's got to be at the top of every guy's wish list. Maybe they'd play together, even just a little bit. Another top 5 on the wish list. My cock was getting harder by the second. Then I remembered, that the second girl would be my sister. Instant deflation. Then again my sister is smoking, and a little bit of incest could be hot. If you're a horny guy and have a hot sister, you must have thought about that and it must be on that list. I was harder than ever.

"OK, I'll do it, but you sort it all out with Na. But you have to tell her it's all your idea, and that I'm only doing it for her, and that if she freaks out, then I'm out. Hazel, I'm not taking any flak over this."

So that's how things started. At first, Na was even more freaked out than I had been, but my sly and devious girlfriend had worked her wily ways and Na had agreed to try it, but if she freaked out or wanted to stop, she could.

I'd had a couple of intense talks with Na, telling her I wasn't totally sure, but I was willing to give it a try to help her. I'm not sure she actually believed me, especially when I said if things got too freaky I would stop. Or that we would only do what she wanted to, and this was only to be a blowjob. I'd not even cum in her mouth, Hazel would do the finish. I wasn't even going to kiss her. I didn't want anything freaky like that going on. Na had said she didn't mind us kissing a bit as it might be a bit of a shock for her to just get my dick in her mouth without any buildup at all.

By now I'd committed to things in my mind, so as I looked at Na, I smiled. She has a very pretty face and luscious kissable lips. Maybe I fancied my sister more than I'd realised, or was ready to admit to.

So the day of my plunge into depravity had arrived and I went around to Hazel's house, Na having gone there earlier. As I hadn't had a text telling me things were off, I assumed that I would soon be getting my dick sucked on by two girls so there was a spring in my step as I made the half-hour walk.

Hazel opened the door looking sexy as always. She told me Na was already in her bedroom, but that I was to wait a couple of minutes, then get naked then join them.

When I walked into the room my cock was already hard and throbbing in anticipation. It went harder at the sight that met my eyes. Na and Hazel, both of them naked and laying arm in arm on Hazel's bed. Hazel beckoned me to join them. I did, and that's when things started to get hot, or degenerate, depending on your point of view.

Hazel made Na join her kneeling on the floor. She began to suck me, breaking off occasionally to explain what she was doing. Then it was Na's turn. She looked terrified as she opened her lips, then paused. She looked up at me with her mouth open and my cock poised to go in it. I could feel her hot breath panting as she gathered her courage. I smiled down at her and mouthed, "Na, it's okay you can do it. Please. " Na kept looking at me as she slid my cock inside her mouth. God the feeling of her lips as they closed around my shaft almost had me coming there and then. That, and the look on her face as she stared into my eyes.

Na closed her lips over the end of my cock and sucked. Then, to my regret, she broke eye contact to concentrate on what she was doing. Hazel was constantly encouraging her, telling her what to do. Use more tongue; change how much suctions she uses; take it deeper or ease back. So much so that in the end I shouted out, "Fucking shut up Hazel! Na's doing just fine, she doesn't need your help. Na, just keep doing what you are. God that feels so goood." I wasn't joking, she was. The delicate, and gentle use of her tongue and lips on my dick was fantastic, her timidness and hesitancy were making her touch so delicate and teasing.

As Na grew slightly in confidence the girls traded off on me, becoming more and more adventurous as time went on. Until we got to the point where this story started.

Na was looking a bit shell shocked, but Hazel crawled up the bed and began to cuddle me; soon Na did the same. So there I am, two lovely girls lying alongside and half on top of me. I did what came naturally to me and began to play with Hazel's tits.

Na reached up, pulled my head lower and, looking me deeply in the eyes, whispered, "Thank you."

Hazel burst out, "Thank you! He should be thanking us. Na, he's just had a double BJ and cum in your mouth, and you're thanking him!"

"Well, I'm sure he had to hold off a couple of times and he was gentle with me. Just like you told me he'd be, but I sorta knew that anyway."

"Huh?"

"Thank you both, that was quite nice," I tried to make a joke.

"I know how he can thank you," Hazel said as she pushed me down the bed.

"No. It was about me learning," Na objected as she realised what Hazel had in mind."

"This is just a little bit more learning. He's quite good at it, then again, I've had to teach him everything he knows."

"But we've already done that, I know what it's like to have my pussy eaten."

"That was by a girl, by an expert, you should try a boy. As I say, Colin is pretty good."

By now my face was level with Na's pussy as she widened her legs allowing me a better view of her. The scent of her arousal was pouring off her. I love that smell, almost as much as I love the taste of pussy.

Hazel had joined me by now, placing both hands on Na's pussy as she spread her lips wider, revealing the pale pink core inside. It was glistening with thick lubricating juices. I kissed either side of Na's outer lips, the bit in-between her lips and thighs. Na was squirming, but not making any great effort to break away.

I blew on Na's pussy once, then licked slowly and gently from top to bottom. Na sighed and her hands went around my head to pull me harder against her. Hazel was licking at Na's clit as I slurped up and down her slit. Na was responding, loving everything that we were doing to her.

Upping things, I plunged my tongue deep into her slit and forced it into her vaginal opening, twirling it around inside her. Na squealed and Hazel giggled. Na was getting more and more turned on, her juices were really beginning to flow and were coating my chin and lips. She tasted divine, tangy, yet sweet.

Hazel and I locked eyes as we continued to eat Na's delicious pussy, each of us striving to give Na the best feeling she could ever get. It was surreal, staring into my girlfriend's eyes, faces close together, noses almost touching as we licked and sucked on my sister's pussy and clit.

Hazel was by now playing with Na's tits. I told her to back off as this was Na learning how to be with a boy. I'm sure Hazel got a bit sulky then, but I was too busy enjoying myself with my face plastered against Na's pussy to care.

Forgetting this was my sister, I pushed two fingers deep into her and moved them in and out, pressing on the spongy pad that is her G-spot. At the same time, I concentrated my oral efforts on her clit. Sucking the quiet large nub between my lips, holding it there, and then flicking the end with my tongue.

Na had started to emit a low pitched, keening, wailing sound as she bucked her hips into me. Her hands were clasped behind my head as she ground her pussy on my mouth. She shrieked in orgasm and flooded my mouth with a thick creamy cum.

Even as she was still cumming, Hazel pulled me off and up Na, at the same time she whispered something into Na's ear. Na's eyes went wide and an uncertain look flashed over her face. Then she gave Hazel the most wicked smile I have ever seen as she nodded yes to whatever Hazel had suggested.

Hazel dragged me up until I was lying on top of Na, then spoke into my ear saying. "Put it in. Get your cock in her quick. She's said yes. Do it while she's still cumming and can't change her mind."

Ignoring the fleeting doubt that crossed my mind, I got my cock at the entrance to Na's pussy and slid home in one easy and seemingly natural way. The fit was perfect. Her pussy was hot, wet and slick, and felt like velvet. I'd even forgotten that she was a virgin; I had slipped inside her that easily.

Na gasped and then immediately began to rock her hips up and down, setting the pace. I followed her lead, rocking my hips into her, then increased the pace, powering into her now. Na's legs had instinctively wrapped around my waist as she crossed and locked her ankles over my bum holding me in place.

I didn't last long but at least managed to hold out until Na had hit her own orgasm. The clenching and releasing of her tight pussy on my cock as she came, driving me over the edge.

I jetted cum into her pussy, filling and coating it. Na let out an ear-piercing shriek as she felt my cum fill her pussy. Her nails were digging into my back as she writhed underneath me, her hips up against me.

I collapsed on top of Na, the pair of us covered in sweat and exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

Na, kissed me then, a long slow lingering kiss, that turned into the kiss a sister would give her brother. That brought me back to reality. My sister was kissing me and my cock was still lodged inside her pussy, leaking cum.

Hazel pulled us apart saying. "Get off her. Go and watch while you recover, then you two can have sex again." Hazel was really getting off on organising us.

Hazel pulled Na to her and placed a kiss on Na's lips, forcing her tongue inside Na's mouth from the start. From Na's response, even if I didn't already know it, I would have guessed now that they had been together before. The love and gentleness between them was so obvious to see.

The girls kissed and caressed one another for ages. Feather-light touches of hands gliding over their bodies. I've watched lesbian porn, of course, and that concentrates on a lot of kissing and touching and making things last, but this was so much more than that. It was simply the most erotic thing I had ever seen. The care and consideration each girl was showing for the other was too incredible to describe.

I was pleased that Na took the lead in upping things as she slid her body down Hazel's kissing every bit of the way until she reached Hazel's pussy. Hazel spread her legs wide allowing Na access to do whatever she wanted. Na looked over to me, smiled and then buried her face between Hazel's legs. She licked up and down Hazel's slit, keeping her head as high as she could, so that only her tongue was doing the work and causing sensations in Hazel as she sighed and bucked her hips. I'm certain Na was doing this to allow me to see exactly what she was doing. My sister was more daring and advanced than she had portrayed herself to be.

12