Girlfriend Acts as a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

Na was clearly enjoying licking Hazel's pussy and Hazel was not objecting to what Na was doing. Her hands were playing with her own boobs, squeezing them, crushing them together, then pinching her nipples. All the time her hips were humping up at Na's face. Hazel's hands then moved as she took hold of the back of Na's head and guided Na's ministrations.

Both girls were sighing and moaning almost in unison as Na delicately slid a couple of fingers inside Hazel's pussy. Instantly she changed tack from her loving delicate and gentle loving licking of Hazel's pussy to a frantic finger fucking of her.

Na's hand was a blur of speed as it moved back and forth. Her thumb had locked onto Hazel's clit. Na was staring intently into Hazel's face as Hazel moaned and groaned her delight at what Na was doing to her.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. More, harder. Yes just there," Hazel was calling out to Na all the time. Hazel's eyes were losing focus and I'm convinced that they rolled back in her head as she screamed out and came. Her hips were thrusting upwards as she ground her pussy on Na's fingers. Hazel's hands had bunched into fists as they gripped the bedsheets, almost tearing through them she was gripping them that hard.

Na dropped her face against Hazel's pussy and drank deeply from the juices that were flowing copiously. When she's finished, Na's chin and lips were covered in the sticky residue of Hazel's lady cum. As she smiled at me it was yet another one of the most erotic and sexy, and yes, deprived sights I have ever witnessed. I've had a lot of those today.

Na was the first to regain some semblance of control and crawled over to me, kissing me passionately on the lips. The taste of Hazel's cum on my sister's lips got me hard again.

The hardness was soon noticed and it wasn't long before Hazel was wanting my cock inside her pussy. I was happy to accede to her wishes. The idea that I would be slipping my cock, which still had remnants of Na's pussy juice on it inside my girlfriend was such a turn on.

Hazel sat astride me and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel how hot it felt. Hazel teased me by holding off me, not allowing me to penetrate her. My cock was agonisingly pressing against her pussy lips but as Hazel had hold of my shaft no matter what I did I couldn't push inside.

Na changed position until her head was resting on my belly. Her face must have been a fraction of an inch from mine and Hazel's genitals as she watched. When Hazel saw what Na was doing, she smiled at both of us, took her hand off my cock and with infinite slowness dropped down on me, taking all of my cock deep into her pussy. I'm not sure who sighed the loudest of all three of us when I finally bottomed out.

Hazel began a slow gyration of her hips against me, at the same time gripping and relaxing her pussy on my cock, her pussy rippling along it with every clench. I could also feel Na's hot breath on my belly as she inched her face closer. Any closer and she'll be licking Hazel's clit I thought. Then I knew that was exactly what she was doing. My God. I'm fucking my girlfriend and my twin sister is licking her clit at the same time. This had changed from educating Na to a full-on orgy!

The orgy image became even stronger when Na shifted position once more and straddled my head. Her silken thighs rubbing against my cheeks. I was looking up at her cute little pussy. Outer lips, pink and puffy. There was only one thing I was going to do now. I buried my tongue as deep as it could get in Na's pussy. My hands gripping onto her bum cheeks as I held them wide.

I licked and licked on Na as she ground her pussy on my face. All the time Hazel was screwing her pussy around on my cock. I didn't know where to concentrate my efforts most. Eating my sister, or fucking my girlfriend.

Hazel solved that dilemma for me by swapping positions. She jumped off me and pulled Na off me as well, saying, "Col, do me doggy, while I eat Na." Na squealed in delight at that idea. The shy hesitant virgin that was my twin sister had disappeared to be replaced by a hot sex queen.

Na got on her back and spread her legs wide, she reached a hand between them and using a couple of fingers opened her pussy lips wide. I'm certain Na was doing it just so I could get a look at her pussy. Hazel soon took advantage of the position and began to eat Na's pussy with gusto.

I sidled up behind Hazel who was on her knees with her perky little bum pointing up in the air. The minx was wiggling it about in temptation to me. I was tempted, believe me, I was tempted, but that was something we hadn't ventured into yet.

I got my cock where it should be and slammed home as hard and fast as I could and didn't stop or ease up. My hands gripped Hazel's hips and I used them to pull her back on me, accentuating the thrusts she was using back at me.

I was fucking Hazel that hard her face was smashing into Na's pussy so hard she was bouncing along the floor of the bedroom. Na's boobs were jiggling all over the place because she was moving around that much. That's when I realised I'd never really played with Na's boobs and they looked so nice and inviting, smallish but firm and perky. Damn, that's something I've messed up I thought. Then again, I'd had lots of other things on my mind and lots of girl parts to play with. Sweat was pouring off me in rivers as I continued to pound away at Hazel.

Na was moaning again as Hazel used all her oral skills to give her another orgasm. Once again, I watched in awe as her eyes rolled back into her head as she came. Bouncing her hips up into Hazel's face as she did. The look on my sister's face as she came and the tightening grip of Hazel's pussy on my cock had me firing my load deep into Hazel, who screamed herself as she timed her orgasm to perfection. Can you time an orgasm?

I slipped my rapidly softening cock from Hazel, just in time for Na to first lick my cock clean, then bury her face in Hazel's pussy and clean that up as well.

I fell back totally spent, unable to move and lay there as the girls had a little bit more fun together.

The girls decided to include me as they recovered and we all hugged each other with me in the middle between them. We exchanged lots of kisses and cuddles. This was fantastic for me, lying there with one sexy girl on either side of me and their legs thrown across my thighs. I could feel two hot wet pussies on them. I didn't even mind what was leaking out of them over my legs.

After we recovered, Na and I had a shower, alone I might add and then went home together.

At first, the walk was awkward and taken in embarrassed silence as we came to understand what had just happened between us. We'd just had sex together, more than once. It wasn't as if we could hold hands or put our arms around each other. Eventually, I broke the silence.

"Na, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah fine," she replied after a moment's hesitation.

"Sure?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. It's just strange. I mean I didn't expect to go that far. I mean, as you were saying, that's freaky."

"Well, neither did I. But Na, honestly I've no regrets about what we've done, none whatsoever."

"Oh, thanks for that."

"Na. I didn't mean it that way and you know it, so don't try and make me feel bad. I'm chuffed as fuck to have been your first... I was your..."

"Of course you bloody were. What do you think I am?"

"Well, not what you were." I teased. A dreamy smile came over Na's face then.

"No, I'm not and I'm glad, and don't get big headed about this, I'm sort of glad it was you as well."

"Now that is freaky," I laughed before continuing, "you know what was freaky? Coming into Hazel's bedroom and seeing you naked. Na, you look gorgeous, you know that don't you?"

"You already knew that. I've seen you checking me out in the past. Perv."

"Well, if I'm correct, you were never shy about flashing me, and you knew I was looking. Why did you get naked? I mean I half expected you to have your top off and if I was super lucky your bra as well."

"It was Hazel's idea, she said you could make a mess all over me if we didn't time things right."

"Oh. Na, look seriously, this was a one-time thing wasn't it?"

"Of course it was, like I said before, what do you think I am? Anyway, you're going out with Hazel."

So by the time we had got home things were cool between us, or at least that's what we thought. Mum sensed something different however as she looked at us and then asked what we'd been doing all day.

"Hanging around with Hazel. Nothing much apart from that. Why?"

"You both look a bit flushed and red, you're not sickening for anything are you?"

"No," we both sheepishly replied. Thank God we'd had that shower at Hazel's, I'd hate to think what mum might have suspected if we'd arrived home all sweaty and smelling of sex.

I'd love to say this led to a loving menage-a-trois between us. Or that Na and I had lots of sex on our own, despite what we had said, but nothing of the sort. Apart from one day about three months later when Na asked me to have sex with her once again. She had a date in a couple of days' time and wanted to know how to get at a boy's cock in his pants, and to feel a boy undress her. Not that she intended to go all the way, but she said she needed to know what to do. I knew what to do. Say yes. After all, I was only helping to educate my sister like a good brother should.

So, we had a good make-out session on the couch, feeling each other up and that's when I finally got to play with Na's boobs properly. We didn't go all the way but satisfied each other orally. Well, that's what should have happened the first time, isn't it?

It was then that Na told me it had been her idea to ask me to help her, not Hazel's. Na had wanted to do that, ask me for help that is, for a while, but had been too frightened about what my reaction would have been. It probably wouldn't have been the same as it was. So, she had done the right thing by getting Hazel to act as a go-between.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers
12