Girlfriend and Boyfriend Abducted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Favorite part? Ashley trembled as the hawk-faced man pulled her off of Brad's lap. He thrust her onto the bed, then re-cuffed her wrists to the headboard, forcing her to kneel doggy-style and present her exposed holes.

"Wh-what are you going to do?"

"Don't you remember, slut? I promised you an ass-fuck."

Oh god. Not that. She had never done anal. Brad had never even posed the idea. That was too...no, that was just wrong.

Mladic knelt into position behind the slender girl. He stroked her backside, and she winced as his fingers traveled along the contours of each welt. Next, he rested his erect shaft along the cleft between Ashley's ass cheeks.

"This is going to HURT, bitch. I hope you like pain...and bleeding. I'll tear this ass up good, don't you worry. Yes, you'll feel every inch of me in that tight little ass."

Ashley looked frantically over her shoulder at him.

"Please Master, you're too big! It won't fit. I've never done anal before. Oh god, please don't do this. I'll do anything, just don't ass-fuck me. I'm begging you."

Mladic's eyebrow arched. "You're 'begging' me, are you?" he said with a note of teasing in his voice. "I love it when hot, sexy, helpless bitches BEG. Tell me what you would be willing to do to avoid being ass-raped. Paint me a picture," he added.

She began babbling about sucking his cock, fucking him again, all kinds of nasty things, whatever came into her head, yet nothing too beyond the pale. But when he interrupted her with a question, it almost made her heart stop.

"Would you wear a strap-on dildo and fuck your boyfriend in the ass, Ashley? Would you do that to save yourself from a cruel ass-rape? Hm?"

Ashley froze. She didn't know what to say. She knew that to say 'Yes' would make her complicit in her boyfriend's torment and rape in a way that she could never forgive herself for. And she couldn't imagine how it would make poor Brad feel, knowing that she would sacrifice him to save herself. Stuck with no good options, Ashley hesitated.

"Ah, so your desperation has limits, eh? I can admire that in a slave. Looks like your ass is getting punctured today after all." He proceeded to let a generous dollop of spit drop into her anus. He rubbed it around a little. She felt the invasion of just the tip of his finger and shuddered. Even that tiny invasion felt unwanted and unbearably large in her ass. She couldn't imagine an entire cock fitting into her there.

"Please, you'll kill me," she whimpered. "It won't fit."

"Hm. I'll make it fit. Of course..." The telltale pause indicated that she had an opening.

"What is it? I'll do it. Anything!"

"Well, you've already proven yourself a liar on that, but I'll give you one more chance. If you beg me to ass-fuck you. If you moan and make it good for me, and if you scream out how much you love my cock in your ass... if you promise to do all those things, then I can be generous. If you promise to do that, I'll get some proper oil lubricant for your ass before we begin. Are we in agreement?"

"You sick bastard, leave her alone!" Brad interrupted. But he was helpless and he knew it. Sullenly, he could do nothing but watch and listen as his girlfriend tried to negotiate the niceties of her own rape. Mladic and Ashley ignored his outburst.

"OK, I promise," Ashley said, biting her lip and hating herself more than she thought possible. "Please fuck me in the ass, Master. Please, I need... I need your cock in my ass." She couldn't believe that she could force out those words, but she managed it. There was a good reason she had never wanted to do anal. Ashley's roommate during her freshman year, Vicky, had tried anal with her boyfriend; they had gotten too rough, he had torn her, and they had had to take her to the hospital. Just the thought of that made Ashley shiver.

"All right, slut. You're holding up your end of the bargain. I'll hold up mine." Ashley watched over her shoulder as Mladic retrieved a vial with some type of clear oil. He began to slather it up and down his massive erection. "I'm not hearing any pleading, bitch... Why did you go silent on me?"

Staring at his gigantic cock, Ashley obeyed.

"Please rape my ass. Please, I need your cock..." She even wiggled her ass enticingly, wondering if that would please him. She continued to say the vile things he wanted to hear while he finished making his preparations. When she felt him pour some of the lubricant into her anus, she shuddered with relief. He spread it around carefully until her ass was fully lubricated. Now he re-positioned. Now he rested his slick penis against the cleft of her ass again.

"Ready now, bitch?"

"Yes, Master." She gritted her teeth and prayed for endurance as her captor slowly positioned the mushroom-shaped tip of his cock at her wrinkled little opening. He pressed just the tip against her anus. Only the tip of his cock snuck in, and already Ashley felt as if she was completely full. The invasion of just the tip of his cockhead almost had her panicking. She tried to breathe. She tried to stop the tears that wanted to start flowing freely down her face. "Please be gentle, Master."

"What was that, slave? I said I wanted to hear you singing my praises, how much you love cock in your ass... none of this 'gentle' BS. Understood!?"

Quickly correcting herself, Ashley moaned. "Yes Master...I love taking cocks up my ass." 'You sick bastard,' she thought, 'I hope you die...and if I can find a way to turn the tables on you, I will.' But she knew the inward threat was just that - a threat - and an empty one at that. She knew nothing about how to fight, and neither did Brad. The two were athletes, yes, but that wasn't the same thing. She had to be resigned to her ordeal, at least for now. Instead, she waited patiently, agonizingly, as he slowly pushed the first inch and a half of his massive man-meat into her. Oh god, she had never felt so full. It felt like... well, she didn't even want to dwell on it. She tried to focus on anything else. She stared at the plaster wall and willed herself mentally to some other place.

It didn't work. As Mladic abruptly and violently forced four more inches of his cock into the girl's ass, Ashley screamed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End, For Now...

AUTHOR NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed chapter three of Girlfriend and Boyfriend Abducted. Comments are welcome. In chapter 4 we'll find out why Ashley and her boyfriend were targeted, and much more... Thank you also to readers who have given helpful feedback so far. As always, remember that this is a work of fiction and all characters are 18 years or older. Literotica is a great safe space to indulge your darker fantasies. Never be ashamed to explore your dark side.

Hugs,

~Kitty

12