All Comments on 'Girlfriend and Boyfriend Abducted'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HermesMendozaHermesMendozaalmost 4 years ago
Diseased...

...well-written, and hot. Why I come here. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Really good story - so far! What happens next? Do tell us please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Very good!

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

This is a great plot, can't wait to read more. Hope he takes his time to tame Ashley in front of her boyfriend. Maybe over time Ashley falls into a form of Stockholm Syndrome, where she starts to bound with her Master in a love-hate relationship.

She should stay reluctant and resistant but regularly she would fail to resist Mladic and succumb to the sexual urges he ignites in her making her always feel guilty and defeated. This would have its toll on Ashley. She would start questioning herself and her relationship with Brad. Especially because Mladic would start to sissify Brad. And make Brad come repeatedly while watching Ashley being raped. Mladic would use her guilt as an instrument to slowly break her more and more. Turning Ashley into a submissive cock slut for her Master, forcing her to watch Brad having orgasms while getting fucked from behind, while confessing his love for his Master's cock. This would fill Ashley with disgust for her boyfriend and drive an emotional wedge between the two. Brad would be renamed into Brandy. Ashley would have to help Mladic to sissify her boyfriend. By shaving his body completely, his head too, putting a blond wig on his head. Ashley would glue false long pink fingernails on Brandy's hands, long false eyelashes on his eyes, deep cheap makeup, pink glossy lipstick and loopy golden earrings. She would be forced against her will to teach Brandy how to walk like a slut in high heels. She would dress Brandy with sheer pantyhose and tight miniskirts and Her boyfriend would have to wear false big rubber tits. Brandy would be punished regularly until he learns to speak with a high pitched voice like a girl. Mladic would fuck Brandy dressed like a girl in front of Ashley, making her witness how her former boyfriend and now girlfriend responds with mind shattering orgasms, while getting raped from behind. Ashley would get used to get her pussy licked from Brandy, to make her wet for her Master's cock. Mladic would teach her to humiliate her boyfriend constantly, especially when Brad has to lick Ashley, she would have to tell him how much she despises his tiny cock, how insufficient it is to satisfy her, and how she is looking forward to getting fucked by real man. Brandy would have to suck Mladic regularly and worship his cock, telling with a girly voice how grateful Brandy is, that Master is taking his girlfriend away from him, that Master is turning her into a true cock craving slut. That Master is showing Brandy how beautiful it is to love and worship cock, that Brandy understands that she cannot fuck Ashley ever again, because she is a girl. A girl who needs cock as much as Ashley.

Mladic would force Ashley to punish Brandy with a whip, to hit Brandy's cock and balls telling her former boyfriend that she will never allow him to fuck her again. That she wants Brandy to be grateful for when Master is teaching them.

Mladic would drug Ashley and Brandy with Molly when he fucks them, making them respond in emotional and loving ways to their humiliation and rape. The first time he would drug Ashley with Molly, Brandy wouldn't know about it, but have to watch an almost romantic sensual love making scene of Ashley and Mladic. Witnessing long passionate kissing and whispering of loving words from Ashley while she is speared on the huge cock of her Master, confessing that she is a cock slave for her Master , that she will be never able to resist his cock, that she wants him to fuck Brandy as hard as he can, that she wants him to punish Brandy for not saving her, this would completely break Brad and force him to accept his new role ...

Well, food for thought, maybe it inspires you. Mia

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years ago
Well Written

Great Start!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

research_loverresearch_loverover 3 years ago

Hope you continue writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous