All Comments on 'Girlfriend and Sister Cat Fight'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Great Twist

I love your stories and this is no exception but it was too short.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Twisted As FUCK!

An absolute joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Dave!!!

You make me laugh you crazy man! You are amazing! Xo

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 4 years ago

Hahaha... i love his sister.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Just love your stories. I found you just at the right time to keep me laughing.

My youngest is in hospital quite ill. My wife asked what ate u smiling and laughing about. I showed her, she is having a laugh too at your over the top stories.

Thank you.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 4 years ago

What they say. Life is too short to not have a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I like the stories you tell ..

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Crazy, humorous, twisted. Your mind is twisted, but I love it.

YSpammerYSpammer22 days ago

Huh? So he fucks his "lesbian" sister Jean on and off a couple times, but then his sister Sherry (a 2nd one?) comes around and he'd like totally do her, but sisters are off limits? Doesn't really make much sense to those not inebriated enough... The story name is a premise not fulfilled, the pacing was off, stylization was a mess, and I am not a fan of the quick and dirty (I prefer stories with some romance). I kinda guessed the punch line right as the documents came up and it could have made a great story with some character exposition and better stylization, but I guess the aim here was for some quick fun.

I'd rate this as a 2* - 2.5* based on my tastes, but seeing that other readers find this for what it's meant to be, I won't score to avoid dragging the rating down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.