Girlfriend Asks for Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard to deny that request, and soon pulled my finger out and placed my now lubed up cock against her small hole. Laura froze knowing what was coming next.

"Tell me where you want to be fucked Laura, I want to hear you beg for it" I commanded.

"Fuck, I can't believe you're going to fuck my ass and I can't even touch my pussy, please Dan, push your cock up my ass, make me take it like a slut."

With that I eased into her ass while her staccato of begging and moaning grew louder and less sensical.

It wasn't long before I bottomed out and felt my balls touch the chastity belt. I held still for a moment enjoying the sensation. Laura felt otherwise and began a subtle wiggle of her ass.

"Do you like my ass baby? Does it feel good fucking me like this? Are you going to pump your cum into my guts while I can't even feel my wet pussy?" Pleaded Laura between gasps for air. This woman clearly got off on denial.

I added some lube and began a slow motion fuck of Laura's little ass. She was hella tight and I could feel her bear down each time I bottomed out. The sensation was incredible, like her ass was milking me.

"I'm right at the edge, oh fuck, so close, I could almost cum with you in my ass, please turn up the vibe baby, I'm so close..." babbled Laura as she pushed back with each stroke, making sure I saw maximum depth into her ass.

"You know you're not allowed to cum yet, baby, you have to earn your orgasm like a good girl, your ass does feel incredible though, so tight and so naughty that I get to fuck you so much before you're allowed to cum. That's right baby, I'm going to keep using your ass and your mouth, filling you with cum, maybe I'll bring a friend over to fuck your face while I fill your ass" I shared in the heat of the fuck.

"Oh god, please let me cum, I'll do anything, DP me, make me lick another woman, ill clean your cum out of another woman I'll do it, just please let me cum" begged a now rabid Laura

The licking another woman visual combined with her ass clamping down on me was pushing me to the edge. "Would you like that baby, watching me fuck a hot blonde and making you clean her up, damn I'm so close to cumming now"

"Yes, yes... I'll do it, I'll do anything for you, cum in my ass baby, make me take your load like a little slut, fill my ass with cum..." Laura babbled, now with her head arched back as I pulled her hair from behind and pumped madly into her ass.

I wish I could have video of it, Laura prone across the table, every muscle in her wide spread and stocking clad legs taught with only the toes of her stilettos making contact with the ground. Her upper body arched back as I pulled a fistful of her blond mane, while she begged for cum in her ass. The subtle gleam of stainless steel across her hips and ass representing her locked sex and an insistent cock plowing into her tiny ass. I can't imagine a hotter scene.

I pumped my last round into her ass and slumped over, both of us covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing marathon levels of heavy. We have not done anal much, but that was by far the most intense.

We eventually extracted ourselves from the table and got cleaned up before passing out in bed.

I woke early, hit the shower and snuck in some work before a smoky eyed Laura came into the main room of the cabin.

"That was the most intense sex I've ever had, every muscle in my body aches and I haven't even cum yet..." shared Laura as I handed her a cup of coffee.

She sat down gingerly at the small dining room table and I smiled, knowing the effect our sex life has had on her body.

"I could almost skip a day, that was a lot of cumming" I pointed out with a sly smirk

Laura's eyes shot wide open as her jaw slacked, "oh no, I need to cum soon, which means you need to cum a lot, drink some Gatorade I have plans for you today"

I figured that might be the case, but our actual plans involved a group hiking tour and the belts would have to stay behind, but Laura still managed to coax an orgasm out of me before we left. My god does she have a talented mouth.

The hike was full of epic views and technical climbs that exhausted and in some ways revived us. Hard to be stressed out about work when you are solely focused on not falling off a mountain while simultaneously eyeballing the form fitting shorts of your hot girlfriend.

"You know we could break off from the group if you want to fuck me, just bend me over a log and use my pussy baby, you know how good it feels to cum inside of me..." detailed a perennially horny Laura with a wink.

Alas we stayed with the group and did not return to the cabin until late in the day. A refreshing shower and return of the chastity belt (this time we used the unit with dual dildos) was followed by a short nap (this is what vacation is all about). I was later woken by warm hands, baby oil and a smiling Laura.

"You seem tense from our hike" she explained as she massaged my quads. It was good and I was more than happy to stretch out and enjoy the attention. Naturally the massage moved up to my now very hard cock and the dirty talk returned to our bedroom.

"Do you like my hands? Close your eyes and imagine if these were another woman's hands, maybe that hot receptionist at work, would you like a hand job from her? Maybe while I was locked up and watched? God that would be hot" Laura continued to escalate the dirty talk.

"Maybe she'd crawl under your desk, fondle your balls while rubbing you, I know you get tense at work and I'm sure she wants to be helpful, maybe she'd even put those ruby red lips on the top of your cock as her little hands massaged you..." with that Laura's latest foray into role play went quiet and her tongue was now dancing across the top of my very sensitive cock.

"That's it baby cum in her mouth, let her milk the tension out of that hard dick, shoot your cum down her little throat"

Laura knows how to give a hand job and between the sexy audio was doing magic on my dick. I was getting close. A few more strokes and a lot more dirty talk and I was cumming in Laura's mouth. "That's it baby, shoot it all into your secretary's mouth, make her drink your cum down like a good girl" purred Laura between swallows.

"That's number five, I'm halfway to cumming, I can't wait to feel your cock in my wet pussy, are you going to fuck me really hard?" asked Laura.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, for now you are just here to make my cock feel good with your mouth and ass" I responded.

Laura looked up at me with a mouthful of softening cock and and rubbed by balls while nodding. "Yes baby, I'm your little cum slut, I'm here to take your cock in any way you like. Maybe later you can fuck my tits and cum all over me or tie me up and make me take it in the ass again, I'll even do that outside if you want" declared Laura.

My cock was no longer softening as Laura rubbed and talked before pulling away "Let's make dinner so you have enough energy to use me properly" asked Laura as she gingerly walked towards the kitchen. I suspected the dual dildo belt was having the anticipated effects.

We made a light dinner and ate in the living room while Laura described what the belt was doing to her.

"God, everytime I move I'm subtly penetrated. It's not enough to make me cum, but more than enough to make me wet. Just pure torture" moaned Laura as she dropped down to the floor and crawled over to me wincing at each small step.

"Can I have more of your cum baby? Are you ready to shoot into me again? Are you imagining your buddy fucking my ass from behind while my lips service your hard cock? That's hot isn't it? You fucking my face while he uses my ass? And with that her lips surrounded my hardening member.

Ready to mix it up a bit, I pushed my fingers through her hair and pulled her down to my ass "lick my ass and taint cumslut, show me how submissive you really are"

Laura obediently swiped her tongue across my asshole, drawing little circles before moving up to my taint with light kisses and never letting her hands off my cock.

"This is so dirty, I'm such a whore to let you lock up my pussy and make me lick your ass, I can't believe I'm such a fucking slut" breathed a horny Laura before going back to my ass with her eager mouth.

The tongue action was new and crazy hot, bringing me close to cumming. Slowing things down, I had Laura lay on her back on the coffee table with her head dangling off the edge. This put her at the perfect angle for me to fuck her face while I was on my knees. Holding her nipples, I pushed into Laura's open mouth, bumping against her throat and causing a slight gag. So sexy. I pulled out to make sure she was ok with this new position.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe you're just going to fuck my throat while these little dildos torture my body" moaned Laura as I slid back into her mouth.

Before long I had bottomed out and could see her neck expand each time. My nuts bounced off her face as Laura gagged and moaned with each thrust. I may tie her up next time, I think that would make her even hotter.

The gagging and groaning from Laura sent special vibrations into my cock and again brought me to the brink. "That's it my slut, I'm fucking your face and it's making me cum, here I cum baby, swallow it all" I commanded as an insanely intense orgasm washed over me and into Laura's willing mouth.

Laura rolled over and slid off the coffee table as I stammered back to the couch. "Thank you for fucking my face honey, I like it when you use me while I'm in chastity, it makes me so fucking hot to know youre getting off and I can't" shared Laura as she again absentmindedly tweaked her nipples.

We ended up in bed later with a bottle of baby oil and a seventh load spilled all over her neck and face after a combo hand job/tit fuck and more of her begging me to use her body.

Laura rarely gets up before me in the morning, but today my alarm clock included more baby oil and an enthusiastic tongue in my ass. "Do you like that? Roll over on your back and let me service the rest of you honey" Oh my, is that because your slutty girlfriend was tonguing your asshole or is that morning wood, do you want to piss on me later? Would that turn you on? Asked Laura before dropping her mouth onto my turgid cock and dragging her nails across my taint.

Piss play is not really our thing, but it was so sexy that Laura was taking it to the next level. "I had dreamt about Laura bringing her friend to bed and had probably been hard for hours so a warm mouth combined with oiled fingers toying with my ass was a lovely way to wake up.

I laid back with my legs bent and let her do the work on my cock, balls and ass. What an incredible sensation.

"I see you like that, would would you like to feel my tongue in your ass as you fuck one of my sexy friends? That would be hot, right? Her on her back, taking your cock like a proper slut and me stimulating your ass like a chastity slave, my god, that's making me hotter thinking about it" moaned Laura as she went back to sucking.

Fuck that was hot and number eight was about to hit her throat. I wondered if she'd really ever bring a friend to bed as my hips bucked and cum filled her willing mouth.

"Let's go take a shower, will you finger me a bit if I promise not to cum? That made me crazy hot" begged a frantic Laura.

We showered, fingered, she pleaded and we got cleaned up before testing out the third belt. Nice and simple, this one could probably be worn under pants or a skirt without any telltale lines, but was tight enough to prevent unwanted pussy access.

To test that out we went into town for breakfast and a little shopping. Laura wore tight shorts and a tank top that let her hard nipples show. When we got back into the car I had her pull the shorts off so I could see the belt. The twenty minute drive back to the secluded cabin allowed her time to open my pants up and stroke my cock as we drove.

"I love being your cum slut while I'm in chastity, it turns me on so fucking much knowing I can't cum and you can use any part of my body to make yourself feel good. I'm such a goddamn whore"

We pulled into the covered parking area next to the cabin and I dragged Laura into the secluded backyard before pushing her to her knees. "Show me what a good chastity girlfriend you are Laura, finish what you started" and with that Laura was balls deep moaning and begging.

I wanted to hold out, but a sexy woman begging you to cum down her throat is difficult to deny. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head in and pumped my cock down her throat. She gagged and dug her nails into my hips, but didn't pull away until I let up.

"Fuck, that was inense, I'm just a series of warm holes designed ot make your cock feel good, your personal slut..." moaned laura as she licked her lips and tried to fiddle with her belt. "I am so fucking turned on, I've never been this wet. It's like right before you cum, but I'm stuck there for days. Look at my shorts, I'm soaking wet." observed Laura before heading into the cabin.

That was number nine already and my dick was overly sensitive. I downed my vitamins, drank a ton of water and Laura and I crashed for our now regular afternoon nap.

I woke to find Laura trying to pry her belt back so she could get touch herself. "I had the sexiest dream, you brought over a friend and the two of you fucked me in every hole, making me cum a zillion times, god I need to cum" demanded a flustered Laura.

I gave her a sly smile, her imagination was on fire when she was in chastity. This is a woman that was not on board with swallowing a few years back, now dreaming about spitroasting with one of my buddies. I loved it.

The weather had turned, so we were staying in. We slowly got up, made a light dinner and watched a movie while it poured outside. Laura had snuggled close to me and was slowly rubbing my cock.

"Are you ready for number ten? Where do you want to cum now baby? Maybe tie me up and fuck my face? I can take another load in my ass if you like? I promise I'll be a good girl, just please fuck me" begged Laura why increasing the pace of her stroking.

I pulled her close and we kissed hard for what seemed like hours. Laura now existed in a dream state of chastity and submission. He face visibly more relaxed, her voice calmer and I had not seen her check her phone in days. Chastity may also be a bit of therapy. The heat between us was now reaching a peak, hands and mouths everywhere narrated by Laura's diatribe of begging to fuck her in any hole.

I knew which I'd like and with that, pulled the flushed Laura off the couch, stripped her and pulled her into the bedroom. Laying her on her back, I cuffed her hands and tied them to the headboard. A little rope served to keep her legs spread, while still allowing her to bend her knees and then I pulled out the key to the belt.

Laura's eyes lit up. "Oh god, are you going to let me cum? I need it so bad, I can feel my juices dripping down my ass. Look at my nipples baby, they're so hard they hurt. I'll do whatever you want, please let me cum?" begged Laura.

The belt came off and Laura was indeed soaked. Her lips splayed out to reveal a hard clit, all of which glistened with her juices as she humped the air. I stripped and dove face first into her wet center. Slow licking across her clit before my tongue entered her wet pussy and then a few vacuum mouthed sucks directly on her hard clit. Enough attention to make her crazy, but not enough to make her cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that feels so good, can I cum, please baby, let me cum, I'm so ready..."

"No baby, I have one more before you're allowed" and with that, Laura groaned and opened her big blue eyes.

"Where do you want to fuck me then? Fuck my ass baby, I bet I could cum like that, I'm so horny, push your cock up my ass and pound me, I promise to wait until you've shot your load into my butt before I cum, just please fuck me..."

I had another plan and eased up between Laura's splayed legs. She assumed that meant missionary anal and asked for lube, but I shook her off. Our eyes were locked as a confused Laura realized I would not be entering her ass, but rather her neglected pussy. Only a few inches and then a back and forth motion that did not allow any real clitoral contact, but pulled one hundred percent of her focus to her pussy.

"Yes baby, please fuck my pussy, oh god, more please, pound me hard, hate fuck me, just slam your cock into me" begged a now frantic Laura.

I did just the opposite. Slow, deliberate strokes kept her on the edge. I pulled away each time she tried to drive her hips up and teased her towards certain insanity.

"Please cum in me, I'm your slutty bitch, just please god fuck me" moaned Laura as she writhed against her bonds, eyes now shut and head thrown back. I'm not sure if she knew her name at this point, as every fiber of her being and possibly a fair amount of her blood supply was focused on her pussy.

I eased in a few more inches and Laura let loose an unnatural guttural moan and continued to plead for a hard fucking. "Open your eyes and look at me, I'll let you cum before ten, but only if you agree to wear a chastity belt every Friday night for the next few months, can you do that honey? Are you ready to give up cumming on date nights so you can cum now?"

Laura responded pretty much exactly as I figured she would "oh fuck yes, keep me in chastity, you can fuck my mouth on date nights, I'll make sure it's good for you, I ll swallow and beg like a good slut, just please let me cum now..."

I slammed my cock into her, grinding my hips as I bottomed out, laura screamed and I pulled out and slammed back into her. By the third stroke her hips were off the bed and her entire body shaking though one of the most intense orgasms I've ever witnessed (even in porn!). I couldn't really make out the words and kept up the pile driver style of fucking as a second and third orgasm washed over her body. At this point, she was twitching and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock. That was hot. I slowed the pace and used my hips to grind into her body.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again, I can't take it, oh god, fuck ohhhhhhhh" yelled Laura as several more orgams hit her and her pussy clamped down on me.

I could feel the tingle in my now soaked balls as Laura writhed under me.

"Cum in me baby, fill me up, please, I want to feel you shoot off in my pussy, it's been so long..."

Her words seemed to trail off as if there was not enough blood to operate that part of her brain.

I was more than ready and went back to slamming myself into her pussy, pushed Laura into several more orgasms, or was it one long one? I couldn't tell, she was moaning, yelling and threshing her head side to side as I bottomed out one last time and shot what I'm sure was part of my soul into this amazing woman.

I untied her and we snuggled for a bit as our breathing settled down. Laura passed out shortly after. I was still wide awake and headed into the living room after pulling the cuffs off and covering her up.

A few hours later a sleepy eyed Laura appeared from the bedroom. Her hair a sweaty mess and sporting a sly grin across her relaxed face. She pushed the blanket I was using to cover myself sat in my lap facing me. We kissed tenderly and without the urgency from days past.

"I've never cum that hard in my life. I'm not even sure if I ever can. Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy, for making me your slut and for this amazing vacation" shared Laura as she kissed down my neck and stoked my now hardening cock.

Laura slid down to the floor and put her mouth on me, looking up with a combination of love, passion and gratefulness. Her hands fondled by balls as she leisurely sucked me off.

That's when I noticed she had put the chastity belt back on. My lovely girlfriend was sucking her juices off my cock, willingly locking away her own sex and asking for another load of cum in her mouth.