Girlfriend Asks for Chastity

Story Info
GF begs for denial as we test of chastity belts on vacation.
7.7k words
4.63
45.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't let me cum..." an odd request from a beautiful woman with an eager mouth surrounding her clit, but as it turns out, not so odd for us. Orgasm denial is Laura's thing and has been since we got together three years ago. Probably much earlier, but that's when I was introduced to her unusual fetish.

From eight hour long tease sessions, to remote control vibrators in public to begging for me to finish in her ass when she gets too close. Nothing makes her cum harder than not cumming.

Let's back up a little, Laura and I are boyfriend/girlfriend and are three years into the relationship. We've lived together for a little over a year and are both young professionals early in our careers. Someday I even hope to marry her.

Laura is blonde, 5'5" with a small frame and 32B tits. She describes herself as a tight little unit and I wouldn't argue with that. I'm a little over six foot, dark hair and we both keep in shape. She's an outspoken fireball and not afraid to share what's on her mind. I'm far more laid back.

Very early in the relationship Laura asked me to slow down while we were fucking as she didn't want to cum yet. A seemingly innocuous request and I did just that. I had already let loose in her mouth earlier and was nowhere near ready to cum again anyway, so I just rolled with it. Delayed gratification soon became a theme in our lovemaking.

As the relationship progressed, we communicated our needs better and she came clean that she enjoyed subtle denial ending in an explosive orgasm. Our sex life snowballed following that conversation and soon involved solid days of teasing, several orgasms on my part and a woman that would eventually cum so hard and so loud she'd often lose consciousness.

My favorite delay activity to date has been the remote control vibes (her idea). These app driven wonders are so hot to play with. This little foray into orgasm denial began a few months ago when she asked for my phone, installed an app, handed it back to me and said "you can now control my pussy from anywhere" her wild eyes told me we had again escalated our sex games.

I low key love watching Laura at fancy restaurants as I flick the vibe on to a barely perceptible setting. You can see the sexual torment as she fights her eyes rolling back in her head. I've kept her on the edge for hours with these toys and her response is consistently to beg for more.

Sex often involves me cumming in her mouth and barely touching her pussy until much later and as of late we both get off making her beg to cum. The addition of a humiliation context took me a while to understand but has now become a wildly erotic part of our sex life.

Last month I had her hands cuffed behind her back with a butterfly vibe on low held close by her panties. She was on her knees with my cock in her mouth moaning and between pulls, begging to cum. There's the real plot twist here, she loves to plead for an orgasm yet still be denied. Took me a bit to get my head around that one as historically, when a woman begs to cum, I had been trained to apply one hundred percent of my efforts into fulfilling that request. She prefers the opposite.

We've gotten a little kinkier with each passing season, adding vibes, butt plugs and more bondage. For us, orgasm denial is much more intense if she is tied up and unable to prevent the denial. Cuffs are now a regular feature in our bedroom antics. We generally end these sessions with her having a loud, mind bending orgasm that at some point I anticipate the neighbors filing difficult to explain police reports about.

That leads us to the latest twist. While shopping for a remote control butt plug for our upcoming vacation I discovered womens chastity belts. At first they seemed crude, but as I got into that internet rabbit hole, I found a number of them to be decent quality and had soon parted with a fair amount of cash in the name of orgasm denial. I ordered a simple version that wrapped around her waist with a rubber covered steel plate covering her pussy as well as a version that allowed access to her asshole and even a belt that had removable dildos for both holes and my favorite, a stainless steel and rubber contraption held a secret vibrator that would invariably be pushed against her slit. This was going to be a hell of a vacation.

We had reserved a secluded cabin on a lake and planned to get away from a hectic work life for a solid week. Little did Laura know it would also be another escalation in her favorite fetish.

I had told her to be completely shaven and pushed a small vibe into her Pussy for the drive up. She wore nothing but strappy heels and a yellow sundress. The two hour drive had left her soaking wet and begging to cum. By the time we arrived she was struggling to form words. I unloaded the car as Laura looked around and got settled in, bringing the sexual heat we had created in the car down to a simmer, but not quite cooling it off.

An hour in I shared I had a special present and to meet me in the living room naked. I grabbed our new toys and found her standing in all her glory with an inquisitive look on her beautiful face. The overhead beam of the cabin was perfect for tossing a rope to and her hands were soon trussed up above her head. Long blond hair and rock hard nipples made for such a sexy site as she wiggled in her bonds against a glimmering lake background.

"What are you going to do to me? I'm still really turned on from the drive up, I really need to cum baby..." she trailed off as our lips met.

Kissing her hard, I fingered her one last time as I wrapped a chastity belt around her waist. She tried to look down, but our locked lips prevented any real movement on her part and she soon resigned herself to enjoying the moment.

It didn't take long and the belt was padlocked around her waist and pussy. This one exposed her asshole but she'd have to ask to remove it to pee. It fit nicely against her flared hips and would make it very difficult to touch her pussy.

I pulled away and looked down in awe. Laura did as well and knew exactly what this toy was and what it meant. I was attaching the key to a ring that would live on my person as she finally glanced up. Biting her lip Laura asked "will I ever be allowed to cum?" with a lusty tone.

I could only reply, "If you're a good girl, you may be allowed to cum sometime this week". Leaving it open and undefined. Her eyes went wide as the realization set in. This was real and brought our game to a spectacular new level.

With her hands still tied above her, I kissed and fondled her, pulled on her rock hard nipples and with oiled fingers, ran circles around her sensitive asshole. She moaned in appreciation and clenched her thighs together in the hopes of generating pressure against her locked pussy. After fifteen or so minutes of teasing and of course begging, I let her down.

She played with the belt, watched herself in the mirror and admired the sturdy rubber and stainless construction. After a bit she found me on the deck watching the birds and asked "what can I do to be allowed to cum, sir?".

The sir did it for me. "Ten to one Laura, ten orgasms for me and then you get to cum". I had made that up on the fly, but loved the sound of it and the look of tormented passion in Laura's eyes as she did the math. It would be days before I could cum that many times and therefore days until she could cum.

"Oh god, that's a long time, what if I can't make it?" asked Laura as if there were other options. We both knew if something serious came up, the game would be over, but for this conversation it was very real.

"You'll make it and we'll have a very sexy week as well". Laura threw on a fake pout in response as she tugged at the belt.

"Here's the rules, we take it off for bathroom activities and showers. I'll monitor the shower time, but don't give me a reason to do the same with the toilet, once I've hit ten orgasms it will come off" I stated with a commanding tone knowing full well it would be nearly as difficult for me to not be able to lick her pussy for that duration.

"Can we start now?" asked a now wild eyed Laura as she began kissing my neck and rubbing my cock through my pants.

I hardly needed to respond as she pulled my pants off and engulfed my cock. Now looking up at me, Laura pulled her mouth away and asked in a husky tone, "won't you miss my pussy? I know you love how wet I get. Oh god, I can't believe I won't be able to cum for days, this feels like torture..." between each she took a deep pull on my cock while rubbing my balls in an almost frantic need.

Whatever hesitation I had about fulfilling Laura's denial fantasy was quickly dissipating as I stood there with my gorgeous girlfriend on her knees desperately trying to make me cum. God this woman was sexy.

"I'm so wet, knowing I can't cum and that you're just going to fuck my face and ass for the next few days is already making me crazy" purred Laura as she did that hand twist over the head of my cock that she knows makes me melt.

Realizing the belt was already having the desired effect was now turning me on as well and with that, I grabbed two hands full of blond hair and pumped my cock into her mouth, letting loose days of pent up cum. Laura swallowed as best she could, but dribbled some down her chin onto her tits.

"You kind of like having a slutty service girl, whose sole function is to drain your balls on command, don't you?" Asked Laura between clean up licks. She was normally not one for dirty talk, so this was a fun byproduct of our game.

Keeping up the pace I responded with "I suspect it's mutual, but yes, I am looking forward to a relaxing week of fucking your face and ass as you beg for an orgasm, I bet you'll become a very motivated little slut in the next few days"

Still on her knees, eyes now closed, she wiped the cum dribbles off her tits, licked her lips and twisted her nipples at what I'm sure was the thought of complete denial.

"This is really hot, thank you for making it happen, I promise to be a very good slut for you". Shared Laura as she kissed the tip of my cock, got up and headed back into the cabin.

My god, this woman is sexy. Still in heels and wearing only the belt, her exit was a thing of pure beauty.

I explored the cabin a bit and found a chalkboard in the mud room where I added a tally. Writing both our names, I put a one under mine and a zero under Laura's. She came up behind me, leaned against my side and uttered "oh god". She had ditched the shoes and was now wearing a t-shirt that ended at her chastity belt.

Looking down at the belt, as if examining a new outfit for proper fit, she rubbed between her legs. "I can't feel that at all, but I'm so wet and so turned on. I even tried grinding against the table. Nothing but faint pressure. This thing is diabolical". Stated Laura with an out of place tone of appreciation.

I smiled and admired her lithe form and JBF hairdo. This was going to be a fun week.

Throwing on some sweats, I made us beverages and a snack and and we lounged on the deck looking into the woods. It wasn't long before we both dozed off. The relaxing part of our vacation was now in full effect.

I woke to the beginnings of an epic sunset and a warm mouth nursing on my now hard cock. Laura had never been a fan of outdoor sex, so this was certainly another fun upshot of her chastity.

"I'm going to make dinner, but I woke up so turned on, I can't focus, are you ready for number two? I promise I'll swallow like a good girl, or maybe you want to cum on my tits this time?"

I hope the dirty talk would become a permanent fixture of our sex life, it was hot as hell. Laura did not wait for an answer and was back sucking, rubbing and licking away. After a good ten minutes she pulled my cock up and licked across my taint and balls which effectively short circuited part of my brain and elicited a groan that likely alarmed the local bears.

"Did you like that baby? Is your slut doing a good job? Do you want to cum in my mouth? Maybe on my tits? Oh, maybe you want to cum all over my face like they do in porn? That's kind of hot". Pleaded Laura before returning her mouth to my cock.

I was close and I'm sure she knew it. I stood up, guided Laura off the lounge we had been laying on and put her on her knees in front of me. Now looking off into the woods, I instructed her "keep sucking baby, I love being in your mouth, but you're right, I would like to cum all over your face"

Laura moaned and doubled down on the sucking with one hand caressing my balls and the other desperately trying to wedge itself into her chastity belt.

She was so good at this and I was soon nearing orgasm. Fuck, I love cumming in her mouth, but the opportunity to let loose on her face would be a first and not to be waisted. Sliding fingers through her hair, I reluctantly pulled her head away. She knew where this was going and moved both hands up to stroke me.

"Are you going to cum on my face baby? Do you want to see your little slut plastered in cum? Oh god, this is hot, I can't believe I'm doing this..." babbled Laura as her hand action pushed me over the edge.

Shot after shot hit her mouth and cheeks and both of us moaned lusty appreciation for adding another shade to our already colorful sex life.

"Did you like using me that way? Am I a good slut? God I need to cum". Moaned Laura, not really waiting for any response. She rose to her feet and padded away, I assumed to clean up.

I lounged for a few minutes, wondering if I could hold out from setting her free while also enjoying the remnants of an epic sunset and an equally epic orgasm.

By the time I made it inside, Laura had cleaned up, and swapped t-shirts. She was now in the kitchen and preparing dinner. That's when I noticed she had updated our board. My name had a two under it and her zero was now underlined.

I came up behind her, kissed the back of her neck and slid a hand under her shirt to toy with her boobs. Her response was to push her ass into my groin and ask "please can I cum? I need it so bad. I'm so wet, I can feel it dripping down my thighs".

"You know the rules baby, I promise it will be good for you" I replied while pinching hard on her nipples.

"Fuck, I'm so turned on, not sure I've ever been this hot. I feel like I'm right at the edge of cumming all the time now" begged Laura as she ground her ass into my cock.

"I need to pee baby, can you help me? You can watch if you want, I promise to be a good girl" she pleaded with pouty lips.

We walked towards the bathroom and having already done this routine a few times today, unlocked the belt and pulled it away from her body. Before I could exit, she plopped down on the toilet and took care of business, never losing eye contact with me.

I took the opportunity to wash and dry the belt as Laura waited patiently trying not to touch herself. I motioned her closer and putting a hand at the back of her head kissed her hard on the lips while snaking the other between her legs. She was indeed soaking wet and moaned loudly into my mouth as her legs seemed to give out.

"Please baby, let me cum, I'll be a good slut and take it in the butt, I'll beg you to cum in my ass, just let me cum, oh god I'm close" and with that I pulled away.

"Fuck, oh fuck. I could cum from humping your thigh. Please baby, just one small orgasm?"

With that I applied a warmed washcloth to her wet pussy and cleaned her up the best I could before locking the chastity belt back around her waist.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me. It's so fucking hot, I'm so turned on. I will

Literally do anything you ask as long as I get to cum". Moaned Laura as her now locked center ground against my thigh.

"Let's get back to dinner, I have a surprise for you later" I instructed and Laura wiggled her perfect ass back to the other side of the cabin.

Dinner was amazing, and we let the sexual tension cool a bit as we relaxed further into the vacation. I cleaned up as Laura went back to the bedroom and then pulled the surprise from my duffle bag while waiting for her to return.

Return she did, now made up, hair done and legs wrapped in black lace thigh highs and black platform stilettos topped by a tiny red bra that mostly just displayed her nipples in an inviting fashion. The hottest addition was the black leather collar that sported a steel hoop in the front. I just stared.

"Do I look good enough to fuck? I kind of figured as long as I'm your personal cum slut that I should look the part as well" her eyes widened and she licked her lips at the words cum slut.

"My god, you're gorgeous, are you ready for your surprise?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Laura nodded as her fingers absent mindedly twisted an erect nipple.

With that I pushed the button on the remote vibe that was built into her chastity belt and Laura's sleepy eyes shot open as both hands went to her hidden pussy.

"Fuck me, was that there all along? Please baby let me cum, just a little" begged Laura.

I replied by turning it down to a barely perceptible vibration and brought her in for a long kiss. She locked herself onto my lips, moaning and grinding into my body. I'm sure I've never seen a woman so turned on and desperate to cum in my life.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'll do anything you want honey, bring another girl in and fuck her, double team me with your buddy, make me crawl across the floor like a dog, I'll do it all, just please let me cum". Begged Laura with a new level of desperation in her voice.

We both knew most of that was not on the menu, but hearing her say it was stupidly sexy. It did inspire one thing, though. I had seen a dog's leash hung in the mud room and I instructed her to go get it.

Laura returned, face flushed and handed it to me. I clipped it to her collar and bumped the vibe level up a few notches.

Laura's eyes again rolled back in her head and she was now pulling hard on her nipples in the seemingly desperate hope the sensation would translate to her needy pussy. I admired her agony and gave the leash a subtle tug down.

"I'm your bitch baby, do whatever you want with me" she moaned as she dropped to her knees and pulled my sweats off before engulfing my cock with her hot mouth.

Nearly out of her mind in need Laura began to rant between long draws on my cock "I know you want to fuck my pussy baby, it's so wet for you. Maybe pound me from behind while you pull my hair, doesn't that sound hot? I want to feel you cum inside me so bad. I know you'd like making me clean my juices off your cock with my mouth, I'll do it honey, just unlock me and fuck me like a slut."

I've never seen her this wild. Porn had nothing on this girl and not even a day into her chastity, she was taking dirty talk to a whole new level.

"Get up baby, it's time to try something new". I ordered and she did not hesitate to respond.

The cabin featured the typical sturdy log style furniture and a massive table that looked to be waist high for Laura. I grabbed a small pillow from the couch, placed it on the edge and bent her over the table. Laura's round ass protruded perfectly, although I wasn't sure how much access the belt allowed to her asshole.

"Oh god, are you going to fuck my ass while I'm in chastity?" Half pleaded Laura

I answered with several fingers of warmed lube pressing into her back hole and she responded with a guttural moan that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and my dick rock hard

The belt was designed with anal access in mind, but required a bit of adjustment to align it. Before long I had a finger pushing in and out of her ass. I was grateful we were in a secluded location as her moans and pleading to cum had hit a new decibel high.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close, please fuck my ass baby, put your dick in me, I need to feel you inside me". Begged Laura