All Comments on 'Girlfriend becomes a World Cup Slut'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKalmost 6 years ago
I loved it

The end was a little fast, but otherwise it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surpised it ended so quickly

Good set up, got interesting with the lapdance, but it ended way to quickly.

mortar9mortar9over 5 years ago
5

I love the teasing. Makes me wish there was more of Emily the Tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

More like this please! Don't rush through the sex though, you could've made it great. But more stories where a guy like this watches his girlfriend turn into a slut PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Great story. The build up to the her ultimate betrayal was very well described.

Agree with a previous comment though that when she fully submits that should be drawn out as well. Hope to read more of Hana soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better

It would have been better and real if once they took his slut girlfriend into the back room each one took a turn on her. Standing and looking at him before walking back and sticking their dick in her. They walkout talking about how easy and full she is completely disregarding him calling her a just another asian slut for white men.

jerryskidzjerryskidzalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, well executed. Like others here, I wanted to see Hana take on everyone there - except her loser boyfriend. He needed to watch while Hana revealed herself as an insatiable slut. I couldn't help but wonder if Hana would ask to attend another soccer viewing match. Maybe next time she'll screw everybody there.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

Where is the problem? He gives her a kick in the ass and looks for someone else. Girls are a dime a dozen and most of them are loyal and not cheating whores!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous