All Comments on 'Girlfriend Does Camping Neighbors'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Digger66Digger66almost 15 years ago
Great story!!

Loved the story! I wish I had a girlfriend like back when I was single!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does this author understand?

Does this author understand the difference between people laughing with him as opposed to people laughing at him? I don't think that he does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.55/5 = 91%)]! The scenario is 100% my cup of tea!

:-)

zmancbr999zmancbr999over 4 years ago
Nice idea but too short

Great plot but it needed more detail and thought. Would love to see an expanded version.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Jeanette

Jeantte, th camp whore returned late to her tent. She slipped into her sleeping bag and as tried to stretch out she heard a deep growl and felt a furry creature between her nasty legs. She began to scream as the badger snatched her beaver. Then the fun began, and that's how Cheesehead the creampie eating badger was born. He roams the woods still, searching for whores where ever they may roam.

Mike_From_SocalMike_From_Socalabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Would have liked more detail or a follow up story as well. But, still enjoyed every drop of the cum he cleaned off her: vicariously.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Cute story!! I would love to have a girl that would feed me her well fucked Pussy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.