Girlfriend Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's tonight.

I'm at Tabitha's apartment. I kissed her.

"I want to be with you, I can't say I'm comfortable with your past. But I want to be with you, if you still want to be with me."

"Yes, I do I."

"Great"

We kiss and it is great. It's a kiss that stops you, all that exists is touch, taste and scent.

"I want you to go up stairs, strip and lay on the bed. Next to you I want you to put your favourite toys."

I give it everything. my most confident voice, straight back rigid abs, determined eyes. She smiles like, good try I'll play along. Not the best start to my plan, but not laughed at. Game on.

I grab my bag, I spot the thermostat and turn it up. I give it five minutes, the seconds are painful. Tension builds in me like before an exam. I focus on breathing. I can do this, believe in myself and she will believe in me. Where did I read that shit? I head to her bedroom.

As requested she is naked. I drink in her body like expensive wine. I block the thoughts around her tattoos. Next to her is a knobbly vibrator, and a clit stimulator. I'm not going to use those, it's part of a misdirection, I want her mind ticking over. I open my bag.

"No peeking" I smile. She is curious, I see her subconsciously fidget with excitement.

I pull out a blindfold and pull it over her eyes.

"You weren't kidding about peeking."

I pull out my headphones, my super fancy commuting ear cans with the best noise cancelling you can get. I slide them over her ears, adjust to make sure she is comfortable and switch on the noise cancel.

"Can you hear me?"

No answer.

I leave her for a moment and get the rest of the items from the bag. I light scented candles. Pull out oils and warm them above the flame. I squirt my aftershave near her pillow. I also squirt perfume on the other side of her.

"What are you doing?"

I dont reply. I pull out my phone, making sure its synced to the headphones and click play,

"Hi Tabitha, if you can hear my voice give me a thumbs up." I hit stop. Tabitha raises her thumb.

OK. I check everything is where I need it.

I strip and warm my hands. I dip them in the massage oil and start with her feet. I massage and knead the soles of her feet. Once satisfied I move further up, massaging ankles and calves. I can see her relaxing and enjoying the sensation. I can also see a moistness shining in her pubic hair. I warm my hands and start on her thighs. My hands are high enough to gently massage her labia, coating the pubic hair in oil. Tabitha moans and can't help writhe. I move on and massage her hips and stomach. I warm my hands and massage her breasts. More moaning, I kneed and massage but I move to her shoulders then each arm. I gently kiss her lips which makes her jump. Then massage her face and scalp. All her front is covered in shining oil. I help her turn over making sure the blindfold and headphones stay in place. I massage her neck. I spend time working her shoulders before moving down to her lower back. I warm my hands then I start on her bottom. Massaging and kneeling. I love her ass. I can't help but think of orgies and cocks pushing into it. I dribble oil down the cleft and my finger circles her anus. Her legs part and I glimpse the pink edges of her labia. Her vagina opened like a bud in spring, all dewy with anticipation. I turn Tabitha onto her back. I spread her legs and can't help but lick along her slit and flick my tongue over her clit. I hit play on my phone.

"Keep very still now".

I pull out a razor and I start to shave her pubes. I can feel her rigid muscles. Excitement, tension, maybe fear. I'm careful but shave with a purpose. I sculpt the hair into a Brazilian landing strip. But I remove the hair just above her clit and the edges of her labia. I can now read in fine size 8 italic font "cunt", "cumslut" and "whore". I grabbed the box she showed me three weeks ago. I click play again. "Stay really still."

I open the box and see her jewellery. I ease the ring through her clit hood. Her body is extremely tense. I gently flick the piercing, Tabitha practically jumps off the mattress. I gently pinch her nipples and insert their piercings. I hit play. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I place the piercing in her tongue, fumbling a bit with the slippy bolt. All her jewellery, Sluts jewellery is decorating her body once again.

I hit play.

"I kiss your mouth, where you are scribed Slut."

My mouth is hard against hers. Tongues twirl like ballerinas.

"I suck your perfectly tattooed round nipples and tease your piercings."

My mouth locks on her left nipple and my fingers tease her right. I hear Tabitha panting. I'm enjoying this more than I thought. My nerves are calming.

"I suck and lick your clitoris. I can see the word cunt. I lick and nibble your labia and I can see the words cumslut and whore."

My mouth locks on her pussy and I lick, suck and tease, My fingers slide into her wet cunt and finger fuck her. I think about that night, not the night she recounted a year of orgies, the night where I fingered her to orgasm. She was lost in pleasure like she remermissed. That's what I want her to have now, a screaming orgasm from my fingers and tongue.

I'd thought about Tabitha's year with Samantha and Giles, the loss of control and constant sex. It took a while but I realised she didn't want me to dominate her, turning her back into "Slut", she wanted her pussy to dominate her. She wanted the powerful voice of her clit and vagina to drown everything out. So that's what I've done, removed the other senses to amplify her pussy. The blindfold and headphones cut out sight and sound to enhance touch and smell. I sprayed aftershave and perfume to illicit memories of sexual partners. I massaged with a special oil, one that feels warm and tingles especially when applied to labia and nipples. I decorated her body, not to make her feel like a slut but to excite her clit and nipples. Finally I used my voice, I accepted her past and excited her mind with possibilities. Now my mouth and fingers are stimulating all parts of her pussy, turning its song into a chorus. My tongue laps at her clit and flicks her piercing. My fingers find the spots in her pussy that drive her wild. Tabitha grabs my hair forcing my face harder into her cunt. Her body tensing like a loaded spring, then her orgasm arrives, more like it explodes through her. A singularity of pleasure that crushes my fingers and drenches my face. She groans loud and guttural. I don't let up, she is pleading for me to stop, twitching and pulling at me. But I carry on. Soon her pleads are groans and a second orgasm gushes, not as strong but enough to exhaust her thighs which fall beside my crushed ears. I climb up her body tasting her sweat on the way to her mouth. I pull off the blindfold and headphones. We kiss and it tells me everything I need to know. I'd done it my way, no restraints, no abuse of power, and she'd exploded like a firework.

"That was, I've never cum like that. How did you do that to me?"

"I wanted you to feel amazing. I wanted you to know that I'm OK with your past. I wanted you to cum like you told me about and know it was me. But I don't want to dominate you. I want to be your boyfriend, your partner. Is that OK?

"Make me cum like that and you can be anything you want."

"That's not quite."

"Shush, kiss me. I understand."

From that night my relationship with Tabitha grew. I became more confident in our relationship, our sex life, and intimacy grew stronger.

Right now I'm staring at a naked Tabitha laying in our bed framed in sheets. Her gorgeous curves and tattoos are joined by a beautiful baby bump. Her swelling breasts are mesmerising. She is getting a bit pissed off with how much attention I'm giving them. I never understood the attraction of pregnant women. It always seemed like something beautiful that had been carelessly broken. But I was wrong. I'm fascinated, obsessed, even addicted to her changing body. I tell her she is even more beautiful. She thinks I'm taking the piss. Tabitha's hormones have been everywhere making her extremely horny. I adore watching her climb over and straddle me, baby bump and swollen tits riding high, my cock fulfilling her craving, her hips grinding away until my semen coats her cervix. A thought does linger though, what's the midwife going to say when she's at the business end of child birth and the word "cunt" is staring back at her?

12