All Comments on 'Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 05'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Omg! I love this!

Fuck yeah! She let Steve fuck her ass! And like I hoped, her bf hasn't done it with her! He even had to lick her asshole to prepare it for Steve's cock! That was so hot!

Other than the anal and ass licking, I especially liked it how early and how casually she took his cock out. She didn't suck it or fuck it yet, she just wanted it to be out while she cuddled in his lap.

Also the teasing in the beginning was really nice! She wanted to follow Steve's rules, even though he probably wouldn't have known if they did it once or twice. And she didn't even give him blowjobs either! ^^

One thing I love in cuckold stories is when the man uses his tongue to clean the up the sperm after it, but since, as far as I remember, you haven't done anything like that in the other stories I have read from you, it's completely fine if you don't do it here either! It just came to my mind after Steve said something about cleaning up after everyone left. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you...don't stop!

Love this series.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 years ago
Other than

having too short episodes, I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice work!

Easy to see Steve continue to deepen His hold on both of them and work it into using her to "Seal" His business deals and as Bait to get His hooks in other Cpls!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
GFFC P5

Steve's gf is very pliable. Mark who? The chapters are too fucking short!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous