All Comments on 'Girlfriend Gets Me Chastity Pt. 01'

by HumbleSissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, pretty much any day in the life of the typical British beta cuck? Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF was he thinking, if your girl is pester you to put a chastity cage on your cock, she has a no good reason. either she has a bigger cock waiting her pussy because your to small to satisfy herand just want a caged cockold at her call and becon. good thing she's so stupid that she just put a toy on you and not a real high security metal cage on you. just go get a small cheap bolt cutter at any hardware store and remove it. then go find that cheating bitch, break up with her, but try not to hit her, fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a dumbass! Never give a woman control of your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clearly promoting manless beta cucks. Fake feminism has emasculated men, now you know why you can't get a man to marry you support you and give you children. You fem nazis turned men into beta cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, he caved in. Now she can have all the cock she can get and he has no say in the matter. I would make her get one of those metal cages instead of the cheap plastic ones. Maybe after a few weeks, she will get him another cage with an electric shock gadget. Maybe a cage with little spikes inside? Oh yeah, she could get him one with a sounder rod in addition to the electric shocks? When he is all set up then she brings in some guys with big cocks and she make him watch her with those guys for a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He gives in too easily and is going to regret it. She’s out straight away looking for cock & he’s sitting at home wondering where his life went. Looser.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Time to get a new girlfriend, after cutting of the hardware.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Way mire feminazi hogwash than a person can digest in 1 sitting. Started right off with the "all the experts...", kweps tha man focused on his oartbers needs while she doesn't have to worry..." Dude newds ro cut that toy off and get away from this man gating ***** ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous