Girlfriend Interview Ch. 01

Story Info
Wealthy nobleman offers single Mom chef a better position.
3.7k words
4.34
15.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

Before the meeting, I checked my gray and light blue Armani suit. They had charged extra because of my unusually tall height of six foot seven or exactly two meters, but it looked great. As I tidied my short dark hair in a restroom mirror, I decided my new exercise program was more than worth it. At age 40, I was only two kilos above my ideal weight, and looked better than most men ten years younger. I noticed my eyes were a slightly darker blue than my suit, but close enough.

I arrived at my study a few minutes early and sat in a very comfortable antique chair. A master craftsman had made it a century and a half ago, for King Alfonso of Spain. I rested my forearms on the mahogany and teak desk that was once owned by a President of Brazil. Just the two pieces had cost me a quarter million, but what's the value of money compared to history and comfort, when you have more money than you could ever spend? I looked at the wonderful portraits on the walls. The Renoir had been switched for a Matisse, per my arrangement with the local art museum. I smiled at its beauty.

I stood as the young woman walked in. Her deep blue eyes sparkled in the bright sunlight streaming through the windows. The dark wall behind her made it easy to see the few single strands of light red hair that rebelled, refusing to be part of her beautiful tight curls. She'd done her makeup very well. Other than her light purple lip gloss and long fake lashes, I barely noticed she was wearing any.

One of my assistants must have given her a lot of advice on my likes and dislikes. I strongly prefer ladies who look only slightly more conservative than 'slutty'. She wore a slightly translucent white blouse, with the two top buttons undone, revealing much of her sexy mid-sized bosoms. The abundant light also showed the shape of her black bra beneath, starting a mild stirring in my trousers.

If I could have seen the shape of her nipples, or more than a brief glance at her panties, I would have been offended she arrived at an interview looking that way. At first glance she only appeared 30 years old, but on closer inspection of the small wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and mouth, I could tell she was 36 or 37.

I made a minor show of looking at my platinum Rolex, which was encrusted with diamonds and sapphires. "You're right on time." I smiled and offered her my hand. "I'm Viceroy sir Lysander Arminius Massena the third. I must say, it's truly a joy to meet you."

I felt the warmth and smoothness of her soft skin, as she shook mine. Her pupils dilated slightly and she began to blush. She awkwardly replied, "Mister Massena ... ah ... Sir Lysander, um ... the honor's all mine, sir! I'm Sherry Cooper. I've heard you ... um ... almost never give interviews in person. I'm very grateful, and I ah ..."

I put her at ease a little. "You've already been accepted, and there are at least three positions you can choose from. You don't have any reason to be nervous. Please have a seat."

The strawberry-blonde's breasts bounced a bit as she sat down across the desk from me. Her light pink miniskirt matched the color of her cheeks and left the very bottom of her black panties revealed briefly, before she coyly crossed her legs. Black shoes with 3-inch heels and a small black purse completed her ensemble.

I stepped over to the bar and poured myself a glass of good Merlot. I offered, "Would you care for a soda, wine, or perhaps something stronger?"

"Ah ... diet cola, please?"

"And what do you like when you drink alcohol?"

"White wine."

I handed her a cold can and a glass of Chardonnay. "In case you change your mind."

I pointed out the two small cameras on the shelves, and the other behind my desk. "I hope you don't mind if this interview is recorded, and that several other cameras are placed around the house and grounds?"

She shook her head. "That's ok."

I took a small sip of the Merlot, enjoying its complex flavor as I returned to my seat. "As you no doubt noticed, we're meeting in one of my homes. This isn't a place of business and smoking is allowed in certain areas. Feel free, if it would make you more comfortable." I pointed to an ashtray and matches on a shelf.

She pulled a long white cigarette from her purse. "If you're sure you don't mind, sir?"

"Please. I enjoy a good cigar on occasion. I HAVE been knighted, but my proper title is 'Marquis Massena' or 'Viceroy Lysander'. In private you may call me Lysander, or Viceroy."

I liked that her cigarettes were long white 120's. Only the thin 120s and super-long 156s were more appealing to me. I carefully watched her cheeks and lips, as she lit the cigarette with a match and took a large puff. The sucking motion reminded me of certain bedroom activities. She held it for several seconds, then turned to the side and exhaled a tight stream of smoke. She sighed with relief and took another deep drag. I liked the way the spirals of smoke rising from the cigarette matched the pretty spirals of her curly hair.

"So, Lysander, which positions are available?"

"Since you finished culinary school at the top of your class, there are several. There's a job as an Area Manager, in charge of about a hundred employees at nine fast food restaurants. There's another as Head Chef at a large family restaurant, with a staff of thirty. That position pays about the same. If you don't mind working your way up, with a slightly lower salary, we also need a morning chef for my home here. Your supervisor would be ..."

She had a huge smile, as she interrupted; "Anistas Fazoulli! I could work with the great Anistas!"

"Indeed, you could. I'm also deciding if I'd like to offer you something even better."

Sherry loudly asked in her excitement, "What could be better?"

"Part of my decision is being certain that you're not a member of law enforcement, and that I can trust you."

I put a pill on the desk in front of her. "This is a small dose of morphine, a pain pill that some people use to get high. On drug tests, it's obvious as a spotlight. There are no more illegal drugs on the estate. If you're with the police, write me a citation with a tiny fine, and be on your way. If you want to know about another job you may be qualified for ..."

She swallowed the pill and washed it down with a sip of wine. "So how long until I start feeling it?"

I chuckled a little. "Please pardon the minor deception, but I needed to know. It's actually just an allergy pill. You probably won't sneeze tonight."

She giggled a bit. "Of course. So, what's the other job?"

She took a final puff and crushed the cigarette out. Just watching her face as she smoked had firmed my manhood to half erection.

"What we're about to discuss has nothing to do with the other three jobs. If something I say bothers you, just take any of the other three positions. You'll never have to speak to me again, and there will be no negative consequences. All right?"

She repeated, "So, what's the other job?"

"Not exactly a job, Sherry. Since I'm down to four at the moment, I'm looking for another girlfriend."

"You uh ... what would I need to do? And what would I get? And you have four already?"

"My girlfriends live with me and get very nice cars. For the few who don't want to drive something like a Bently or Lamborghini, chauffeurs ferry them around in limousines. Many presidents and kings live poorer lives and eat worse food. Most days when we're in town, the famous Anistas makes lunch and dinner. The ladies I get pregnant receive three million as a bonus, and another three million in a trust for the child when they get a degree or reach age 25. If you don't get pregnant, after three years with me, you'd make about five times any of the chef salaries. If you do have a baby with me, you could retire comfortably once the child is born.

I'm not into pain or anything too distasteful, but from time to time I enjoy things some women don't like. If I want oral sex and one of my girlfriends doesn't like doing it, she does the best she can and tells me how good it tastes, even if it doesn't. If I want anal sex and it hurts a little, they try to smile, then tell me how glad they are that I'm happy. I'm careful to prevent injuries, and I try to cause as little pain as necessary. But if I want something sexy, they do it for me."

She nervously chewed the edge of a fingernail and said, "I can do blowjobs, and um ... maybe ... ah ... anal. And I love regular sex and 69!"

"Very good. I travel frequently for business, and my girlfriends go with me. I have eleven luxurious homes on four continents, all with individual bedrooms for myself and each girlfriend. One of my mansions is two blocks from Windsor Castle, and another is across the street from the Versailles palace gardens. I'm also one of the very few people to have a private park in downtown Tokyo, or a villa near Rome with its own airstrip.

My girlfriends each get a weekly allowance of five thousand, deposited automatically in their bank accounts, and very nice gifts for birthdays and holidays. I like variety, and three years is the longest I typically keep companions with me. Those that choose to stay with me long enough, get a million as a three-year anniversary and going-away gift. Assuming you don't get pregnant, you could have nearly two million in only three years.

Rest assured, there's no reason for jealousy. Nothing negative happens to the others when one of my ladies makes me happy. I have plenty of love and happiness to go around, and I don't mind if they have sexy times with other men in private; using protection of course. I usually have fun with a lady or two during the day, and each gets one night a week to do whatever she wants with me. Sometimes they just cuddle and sleep next to me, and sometimes they invite another girl to spend some extra-happy time with us."

Her cheeks reddened as she shyly said, "I've only been with girls a few times, but I kind of like them too."

"That's very nice to know. I'm sure you'll need some time to think about it, and I'd like to meet your daughter first. How about we get together again next week, and ..."

"She's in the car. I can go get her right now! I can start tonight, if that's ok, sir?"

"Again, call me 'Lysander' or 'Viceroy', and that's very convenient, CHEF COOPER." I chuckled again. "I have no other appointments this afternoon. Please bring her here."

As she stood up, I mentioned; "I haven't tried your brand of cigarettes before. Could I get a few please?" I reasoned that if the daughter smoked, she probably took cigarettes from her mother.

"Sure!" She quickly put five of them on the desk, before turning to leave. I put them in a gold cigarette box I pulled from my top desk drawer.

I watched her legs and shapely backside, as she strode down the hall. I thought the sway of her hips was a sign of appealing things in my future. I licked my lips in anticipation, then sent a quick text message to my girlfriend Annalise.

-

I stood when she returned a few minutes later, with her much less stylish daughter. The girl wore baggy jeans and a red sweatshirt with sleeves cut short. Her wide leather belt had a large brass buckle, which announced to the world, 'Self Service Only'.

A baseball cap covered most of her short blonde hair. I saw she wore a bit of her mother's lip gloss, but no other makeup. She had small hearts tattooed on each of her thumbs, and eight earrings in each ear. I could tell she had breasts about half the size of her mother's, but the sweatshirt hid them well. I was a bit surprised that she looked 19, and her mother was only about 18 years older.

Her mother Sherry smiled, but the young one seemed bored and annoyed. She was clearly an unhappy rebel. Sherry announced, "Melissa, meet Viscount Lysander. Lysander, my daughter Melissa."

I extended my hand. "It's a great pleasure to meet you, Melissa."

The blonde grumpily said, "MEL! call me Mel."

"Would you like a snack or a soda, Mel? Feel free." I waved toward the bar and snack station in the corner.

She returned with three small bags of chips and a cookie, along with two orange sodas. Sherry wasn't amused, and tapped her shoulder as she glared at her.

"Please have a seat, ladies. I don't know how much your mother has told you, Mel, but I'm considering her for a very nice position. I'd like to get to know you a little."

With her mouth full of chips, Mel mumbled; "So wut yu wanna know?" A few crumbs fell onto her shirt.

Sherry looked at her sharply. "Manners, young lady! Don't talk with food in your mouth!"

As she entered, Annalise looked very French, with her curly dark hair and fashionable new pink and yellow dress.

"Annalise, these ladies are Sherry and Mel. I think my conversation with Mel might go a little smoother if Sherry helps you feed the fish and birds by the pond." Sherry looked very nervous as I continued, "Annalise can answer most of the questions you must have, and I'll be a good boy, I promise."

Sherry clearly wasn't worried about ME, and reluctantly followed Annalise. I closed the door and opened the windows. "Mel, there are cameras here, just in case any women accuse me of doing bad things during an interview." I pointed them out. "I'm recording our meeting for that reason only. Whatever we say is just between us."

She nodded with a mouthful of cookie, and took another sip of soda.

I offered, "If you'd like a glass of wine or a cigarette, that's fine. Your mom won't know." I put the cigarette box on the desk, and she happily took one.

She swallowed the last of the cookie and said, "Thank God!"

She quickly lit up and had several deep drags, then moaned in contentment; "Ummmm, much better! I haven't had one since last night!"

"Do you prefer red wine, or white?"

She surprised me again. "Do you have beer?"

"Of course, German, Belgian, British?"

"Whatever's cold."

I handed her a can. After drinking a few sips, she started tapping a finger on the table and looking around.

I noticed and asked, "You're probably bored after sitting in the car?" She nodded as she drank. "How would you like a little bet with me? You can take a few practice laps around the go-cart track, then if you win a race with me, I'll pay you a hundred. How does that sound?"

The beer had a predictable effect on her stomach. "You have go-carts? Cool! URR URR UUUURRRRP! And what if I lose?" I thought her crude simplicity was charming, in an odd way.

"If I win, you tell me a secret. I really want to get to know you."

"It's a bet! URP!" She put out her cigarette, then shook my hand as she got up.

As we walked to the garage, I waved to Annalise and Sherry. They were both smiling as they fed the ducks.

Melissa held my hand as she saw her mother. Sherry's expression changed to worry, and she turned back toward the pond. I looked at Mel curiously and she asked, "Is there a law against holding somebody's hand?"

I smiled. "No, and I kind of like it."

It felt good that she might like me, but I knew she mainly did it to aggravate her mother. I helped her put on a helmet and told her, "Go slow the first time around, some of the corners are a little tricky." I was confident that half a beer wouldn't impair her significantly, or I wouldn't have let her drive.

She climbed in the first cart in line and started it. She held the brake down and maxed out the throttle, squealing the tires and zooming down the track at high speed as she stepped off the brake. I put on a helmet and followed her a little more carefully. I was impressed. She made it all the way around the track without touching the brakes. I stopped at the line and waved as she finished her second lap.

I lined up next to her and yelled over the engines, "We start when the light turns green!" She nodded, and I reached over and pressed the timer button on a pole at the side of the track. The lights descended down the pole. red red red yellow yellow GREEN!!!

I floored it a fraction of a second before she did and took the first turn very sharply, not braking or letting up on the throttle at all. The second turn was more difficult, and I slowed a bit. She zipped by me and scraped the hay bales at the outside of the turn, barely making it. The engines roared as we careened down the long straightaway at top speed. We were almost side by side at the start of the third turn.

I misjudged a little and crashed through the hay, flying off the track. My cart sailed through the air at least ten meters, and the front wheels and bumper buried themselves in the mud at the edge of the pond. My helmet hit the steering wheel, but the harness kept me from flying out.

I unbuckled myself and made the mistake of stepping out without looking down. I stepped on a slippery rock and fell into the pond; Italian shoes, Rolex, Armani suit, and all.

Annalise and Sherry ran over. As I stood up more carefully I saw they were concerned. I was muddy from my elbows down. Mel climbed from her cart and ran toward me laughing, as the two older ladies arrived. Sherry worriedly asked, "Are you ok?"

As I took my helmet off, I laughed loudly. "Other than sex, that's the most fun I've had in a long time! It seems my outfit is in no condition to finish our interview. How about I clean up, and we continue after dinner?"

They smiled and nodded.

"Annalise, would you introduce them to Tracy and Irina, then meet me upstairs, please?"

"Sure."

I had a gardener spray the mud off me with a hose, before I walked inside and sheepishly went to my bedroom. I stripped and put on a robe, as I waited for Annalise. A few minutes later she walked in. I asked, "So what do you think so far?"

She doffed her garments as she told me, "I really like Sherry. She's pretty and polite. She likes you a lot and is leaning toward accepting. She's afraid that her daughter will mess things up. She's also worried about doing anal."

"I'm sure you can help her with that. There's a reason I sometimes call you 'Anal Lez', instead of Annalise." I smiled and kissed her.

She giggled a bit and smiled. "I'm sure I can, but it'll take some time. Probably a few weeks."

"That's fine, as long as I can have yours sometimes." I caressed her rump for a moment.

"You know, Lysander, my offer still stands. You could have my ass all you want, every day." She leaned over and showed it to me. "Don't you want to stuff my little bottom as often as you want?" I'd been in that wonderful place many times before, and it never failed to overload me with euphoria.

I stepped to the bathroom and hung up the robe. "I've told you before, I love it, but the price is just too high. I can't do it." She didn't want more money, she wanted to marry me.

She teased, "Ok, I guess you just get plain old pussy."

I pulled her into the shower with me and turned on the water. "Your plain old pussy is still pretty damn good. Guide me into it."

As I penetrated her, I remembered Sherry's pretty hair and sexy cleavage. Annalise had nice breasts, but not nearly as large as Sherry's. I thrust into her over and over, thinking about how it would feel to squeeze Sherry's chest as I made love to her. I went over the edge and shot my load as I remembered the look on Mel's face, when she defiantly took my hand in front of her mother. That rebellious streak excited me.

As I panted and struggled for air, I decided to modify my plan. Mel was barely out of high school, but I had the patience to wait a few months until I could win her over. I'd try to get Sherry AND Mel to be my girlfriends. I turned the water off saying, "Thanks Annalise, that was very nice."

She grinned like a Cheshire cat. "You were thinking of her, weren't you? You just used my body like a toy, as you fantasized about her. Naughty, very naughty. It's a good thing I like naughty boys." She giggled and swatted one of my butt cheeks. "You'll enjoy kissing her. She tastes like smoke and strawberries."

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers
12