Girlfriend Leads me to BBC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I told Bianca one morning that I would be very late for work, probably would even crash in with a friend, for I had a big thing that I had to finish. Bianca was increasingly mad at me, I could see it, I wasn't being a man to her, leaving her stressed and unsatisfied. She shrugged, and told me she would ask for a lift from a friend. I thanked her. Thank you for understanding, sweetie. Your boyfriend will get a long overdue enlargement of his anus.

John met me after work, he parked his car next to mine, and even though the streets were busy, most of my co-workers were already gone. I hadn't seen him personally after so long; somehow he looked taller with tight shirt and tight pants and his mischievous smile. His charming voice was deeper too. Or maybe my mind was playing tricks, after opening up to the wonders of being a slut for a real man.

Face to face, I couldn't help my awkwardness, and help up my macho act while I worriedly looked around me to see if someone was watching. John's smile destroyed any chance I had of being seen as an equal. He saw right through me. He knew my fears and my wishes. He didn't just look at me, but explored me with his eyes - they looked predatory.

We decided that I should follow him with my car instead of leaving it here and go with in his. Before separating, he boldly grabbed my ass, groping me sensuously, we were still in public, anyone could see us. I tried to remove his hands, but he squeezed me harder. I smiled weakly, expecting my knees to fail at any time. Then he let me go; I drove behind John, going to his place, with John's presence still governing me, all because of that touch. A clear manifestation of his dominance over me.

John parked, and waited for me. He put a possessive hand on my back and guided me through the building; I self-consciously checked about, did any of those people knew me? John made it clear for every one what I was to him and what was going to happen. I lowered my head, but he told me to lift it up. His hand pressed my butt, so I blushed, the warmth on my face complementing my bulging cock. What a nice little toy for the big black man I was.

I was too deep in the act of betrayal, not only betraying my girlfriend, but the idea of what a man should be; this conflict seemed smaller when I was next to John, with his hand on my back, giving me comfort. I would deal with the weight of it later. He took me to his apartment, which was small, but neat and clean, with dark walls and light-colored furniture.

'What about... the other guy?' I forgot his name.

'Fred,' John said, and pushed me against a wall. He started kissing my neck. 'He's nobody compared to my Benji,' He ran his rough tongue through my neck, bit my ear, thrusting his thigh as hard as he could against me. While he kissed me, I grabbed his hard cock. I began to sweat from his warmth, and he seemed to delight himself on it. I also enjoyed inhaling his scent - each breath made my cock twitch. Slowly we took off our clothes, so I was still pressed against the wall when our bodies were free of clothes. Naked body against naked body. Cock against cock. His was so much bigger than mine, but he rubbed them together, while he kissed me in the mouth, saliva running down our chins. I never flinched with the kisses. I opened my mouth, widening my lips as far as they would go.

Still kissing, he grabbed my legs and lifted me up. I hugged him, wrapping my legs around his thigh, and was impressed by the bulging muscles.

'Gonna fuck you in my room' he said.

I was thrown on the bed, I watched as he showed off his body, his gorgeous skin gleaming with sweat, and that leaking cock, big balls hanging down - I remembered the powerful slaps those balls gave me, when they were hitting my ass, while he fucked me. John rubbed the top of his cock with a finger, looking me straight in the eyes.

'You gonna suck me now, Benji. Come here.' He walked around the bed, and must have seen fear on my face. 'Don't worry. You're gonna be fine. Think about Bianca while you do it. She's the reason you're here, right? She must be proud.'

He held his cock tightly on his hand, I looked at it, impressed by the size - he seemed to be squeezing it so hard, but his cock was thick and very strong, like its owner - how my cock twitched inside my pants just by looking at it, my mouth suddenly filled with water, and I knew I was going to do it, suck my first cock, an official cocksucker; I had still some reminiscence of who I was, because I felt my face hot with shame. 'Look at it as much as you want. But this cock is going inside your mouth, little boy. I wanna see my black meat fucking those pink lips so bad. Don't you wanna give it to me?'

I nodded once, looked up at him, and cowered below his stare. I nodded again, as if to assure myself. I crawled on the bed to the side where he stood, pointing his cock at me. It emanated a masculine, strong smell, both his usual sweaty smell mingled with a much more poignant one, the smell of his cock and balls and pubic hair. Did Bianca enjoyed my smell as much as I did John's?

I slowly put my lips around the head, gave it a soft kiss, and left with the taste of his pre-cum. I gave it another kiss, sucking a bit to get more pre-cum, then kissed again - until I was outright sucking the head. John silently watched as I learned my new ways. He encouraged me only with his hand on my head.

A thought hit me suddenly. I was a completely changed man. I used to get offended by even the insinuation of something related to gay stuff. Now I was sucking cock. I would never come back to that man. Fuck him. He didn't have a black cock to brighten his days.

Between my gurgles, and Jonh's words of encouragement, I lost my awkwardness, and went deeper and deeper on his meat.

My hands grabbed his balls, loving the consistency, so I sucked the balls too for a while until he had to push me to his cock again. I found out that I loved sucking his balls, and would, from that day on, suck it as much as I could before he would tell me otherwise, the soft prickly skin and the pubes pleased me so, and I liked to squeeze my nose deep there, taking whiffs and inhaling that power. His cock would lay on my face, literally slapping my cheeks, or resting heavily on them. It was such an amazing combination, and representation of our relationship. I would carry John's smell on my face for as long as I could, not only because he liked it, but because I liked it too and wanted to do it.

John grew tired of standing up, and laid down on my bed, opening himself wide and allowing me to go down as much as I wanted. I had started really slow, but now I could put even more of his length inside, and bobbed faster, receiving the small leakage of pre-cum as a prize. If John was used to better blow jobs, he didn't show it. I held his huge balls tightly, massaging them.

'That's it,' John said. 'You so bad, baby.' I took it in the good way.

He messed my hair, grabbed it and pushed my head down, until I choked. My eyes watered, but I never complained as he did this over and over, calling me cruel names - I was a fucking son a of a bitch and a slut in those moments. I cummed on his bed with no hands, particularly reaching my orgasm when he had pushed me down hard, while calling me his cocksucker bitch. I didn't stop sucking just because I cummed. My cock didn't even lose its erection. After this experience, I could never again claim that I still had some part of me who felt straight. That was long gone. Probably gone the moment I allowed my girlfriend to even think about letting guys fuck me.

That was the first time I had a cock in my mouth, and it lasted more than an hour.

John pushed me away sometime later. He slapped my face, harshly, and it burned, but I took it proudly.

'You son of a bitch,' he said. 'You're gonna make me cum.' But his wild look wasn't cruel, but impressed, and horny. He came at me, laid on top of me and kissed me ardently. Our cocks rubbed together.

When he fucked me, in every and each way I never knew I wanted, he finally did to me what he couldn't in front of Bianca; he made me admit out loud how big was my crave for his black meat, and only when I said that I loved to get fucked by him, that no girl in the world could ever replace his cock, did he put it in me so deep I cried out, and I whimpered, and I whined. I sat on his cock, my back to him, while he lifted both my legs with his strong grip, and thrust deep, each thrust bouncing my balls high, each thrust rolling my eyeballs up, each thrust forcing me to let out feminine moans full of anguish. I honestly felt bad for my anus during that hard fuck. He destroyed my poor hole.

Next he whirled my body on the bed as if I was as light as a rabbit, and I was on my fours, then on my side, on my back; each position receiving its round of pounding. He watched me cum while his cock was still inside of me, I could see the glimmer in those brown eyes watching me shoot loads. He smiled at me, a dirty smile, and I smiled back like a good boy.

I was so tired later, that I lay on the bed face down, and could feel his cum coming out of my enlarged hole; I had no strength to clean myself because I simply couldn't move. I was spent, completely exhausted. He hugged me, cuddled me for many minutes, both of us drenched with sweat.

'My Benji' John whispered so close to my ear, nibbling at him. 'Did you like it?' he asked. I nodded. My eyes were heavy, and John's smell and warmth invited sleep. He made promises to fuck me even more, in places, in front of people - he promised me to show me how much of a cock lover I was, as if I needed any more proof.

I slept listening to the sound of his perverted whispers.

In the middle of the night, I woke up to a hug, compressed by his thick arm, breezed by the soft breathing behind my neck; the room was partially dark, but for a soft light coming from a lamp beside the bed. At first, the bed, the hug and the arm, everything evaded me and I was suffocated by the strangeness. Then, flooded by memory, I thought of my life, my friends. And my girlfriend.

Bianca.

John must have sensed my disquiet, for he woke up at once, asking me if I was alright. I tried to sound calm, but I really worried about my girlfriend, what she was doing without me, and if she somehow had figured out where I was. I sat up, and realized, to my surprise, that there was still cum inside of me. John hugged me tightly, forbidding me to escape, so he calmed me with kisses; I was aroused without even realizing the trap.

I ended up with his cock inside my mouth, sucking hungrily as if I hadn't done it in a long time. After he cummed, and I swallowed - having done it once, I didn't see why I should waste it - we spent a time kissing, getting warm on each other's arms, and saying lovely things to each other, no more vulgar name calling, but how I was beautiful, my eyes, my lips, and how he enjoyed making me smile - I returned with compliments to his strength, size, how much of a man he was. Next time I slept, it was with his cock making his way slowly inside of me.

When I came back to my place, very early in the morning - and still very sleepy, Bianca was still on bed, so I prepared her breakfast, eggs and juice and grapes and anything that I could find that she liked. I expected questions and glares, but Bianca inquired little about my work. I was surprised, and very apprehensive, while she simply acted like nothing happened. It had seemed impossible for me to act like things were normal. Somehow I did, and our lives kept going.

More often than not, I stayed "late" at work, which meant John grooming me even more to be his little toy. One day he made me sit on his lap for hours, after we had sex, just so he could teach me our dynamics. At first, I felt childish and humiliated, but by the end I was sleeping like a baby in his arms.

I would fetch things for him inside his own apartment, prepare his food, and clean. As a prize, he let me lick his armpits, or kiss his feet. I did everything. There was always a lot of getting pressed against walls, the couch, or even the ground to get fucked. Those were my favorite parts, apart from sucking those delicious balls.

Fred, the mystery boyfriend, never became a problem, and John refused to talk about him. I thought they had ended things because I was spending more time with his boyfriend than he seemed to do. Good. I felt jealous anytime I thought about sharing John.

But John was still dating Fred. I grew accustomed to going to his place without asking, and in one of these times, John met me at the door, acting weird. A blond guy showed up behind him - Fred himself. I saw him in pictures. He was bigger than me, looked better too with well defined muscles, probably obsessed with gym. I felt humiliated, and walked away mortified.

I expected John to come after me, but he didn't, so my blood boiled with frustration and anger. I went home and realized that Bianca didn't expect me. I quietly got inside, not really expecting anything, but having a weird sense telling me to be silent.

I heard Bianca making noises, noises that she only made when... I started shaking my head, even as I got closer to the bedroom door. I listened to her obvious pleasure, something that I couldn't give to her, and a man grunting, telling Bianca to take his cock - his voice was deep, reminding me of John, but John's was still better. I realized that I wasn't mad. I wanted to laugh, so I turned around, careful not to alarm the lovers, and got out of my own apartment, a place that Bianca wasn't even officially living in, it just seemed like it. I got in my car, and drove away.

Yeah, I wasn't angry. I think that marked, really marked, the end of our relationship. I was sad though, maybe not because of Bianca, but because at the end of the day, I had no one to turn to, both people I thought I could count on weren't available for me. A part of me knew it would end up like this. I was too weak to resist temptations and too weak to satisfy my girlfriend.

I just kept on driving.

John called on the phone, sent many texts, and tried some more calls. I wanted to ignore him, but I had nowhere to go at that moment, and he insisted so much - given that he never did that, in consideration of Bianca; I answered.

'What?' I said.

'Can you come back?' he said. 'I sent Freddy away. I'm sorry.'

'Why did you send him away? Isn't he your boyfriend?'

'You gotta be kidding me.'

'What?' I was acting mad, but was already driving in the direction of his place.

'You have a girlfriend, you have no right to be mad at me. And I sent him away. We're done. Come back here.'

He used that voice when he really wanted me to listen. I wanted to rebel, I wanted to say no and show him he didn't own me. My car stopped in the middle of the road. Immediately, honks started to go off behind me and I heard some faint screams.

'Shit,' I said.

'What? What happened.'

'Can you help me? I'm out of gas' I said. I explained where I was, and he told me he was on the way. Cars kept honking and going around me, probably calling me names. I closed my eyes, and waited, counting each frustrated breath.

John took care of everything. He came, he had a gas can and I was able to leave. I drove to his place, silently followed him into his building. He looked at me sideways, still trying to understand my feelings. On the elevator, I looked at him.

'Did you really break up with Freddy?' I said the name with scorn.

'Yeah. He was pretty cool about it.'

'Great.'

'I can't believe you're this jealous.'

I forced out a laugh.

'I'm not jealous.'

He grinned, insufferable; and led me inside, took off my clothes and told me to lay down. There he served me his cock, putting it on my face, letting me feel the weight of it, then rubbing it all the way to his balls, which I sucked - I never let an opportunity like that pass me by - I didn't know why I liked those huge balls so much, they just felt good in my mouth. He laughed down at me, watching me not without care.

'You look so good like that' he said, referring to me sucking his balls.

All my sadness disappeared.

I bobbed on the huge cock, as he grabbed my hair and called me Benji boy. He took me to bed in his arms as always, and watched me cum on my belly as he fucked me. This time he cleaned my cum with his tongue, and kissed me with the taste of his cock and my cum mingling between us.

'John?' I said. He looked at me. We were about to sleep. 'I'm ending things with Bianca.'

'Finally,' he said. Then his smile lessened, and he shook his head. 'I'm sorry.'

'It's fine.'

'Now I get to have you all the time.' John pulled my face for a kiss, which took way too long and made both of us forget about what we were talking about, and we ended up not sleeping at all that day.

12