Girlfriend Material

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's actually a really good rider," Smudge told the girls. "It's just that whoever taught him to ride to begin with needs shooting."

"Well I'm glad you made it back safely," Lynne told Davey giving him a hug and a very obvious kiss.

Niamh followed Lynne's lead and gave Smudge a big hug and kiss too.

"I'm glad you made it back safely too," she said. "Even though I knew you would."

The boys left the bikes on the driveway and the four of them went into the house. Smudge was amazed at how well furnished the place was. He could even see a pool outside on the patio.

"We've got a table booked for seven thirty and the taxi's coming at seven so if you want to freshen up and get changed you've just got time," Lynne suggested.

"Come on," Niamh told him, "I'll show you where we're sleeping tonight."

She led him up the grand staircase to a room with a beautiful bed and its own bathroom.

"Isn't it fantastic?" Niamh cooed. "It beats the bedroom at your mum's house."

"I guess you must have stayed here a number of times," Smudge replied, "or do you normally sleep with Lynne and Davey?"

Niamh looked embarrassed.

"I wasn't sure if Davey would say anything," she responded guiltily. "I wanted to tell you, honest. I was just waiting for the right time. You're not annoyed, are you?"

"You made it clear we weren't exclusive right from the start," Smudge replied, not answering the question. "If I'm honest, I've not been completely open with you either."

He proceeded to tell Niamh all about Topper and Irene, not sure how she would react.

"You don't have feelings for Irene or anything like that do you?" Niamh asked.

"God no. I mean she's nice and we get along but no, not like that."

"Who would you rather fuck, her or me?"

"You any day."

"That's alright then," Niamh said smiling. "I understand."

"So we're on the level?" Smudge asked. "Everything's out in the open now."

Smudge could tell just from looking at Niamh's face that there was more.

"No. It isn't," Niamh replied, looking more serious now. "I'm trying to be honest with you now, Smudge, but it's not easy for me. So please try and understand, because I'm not proud of myself."

"Understand what?" he asked

"Most of the other student nurses get money from their parents, to help them through training. Mine can't afford to send me any. The bursary we get should be enough to live on but it isn't. Not after paying for accommodation and food and everything else. So I earn extra as an escort. I have three regular clients, they're all married, in their forties. Sugar-Daddies if you like. They take me out for dinner to some fancy hotel and afterwards I have sex with them. For money."

Smudge sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes for a moment. He hadn't seen that coming.

"You're the only person I've told Smudge," Niamh explained. "Lynne doesn't know, neither does Caitlin and Davey certainly doesn't. I'd like to keep it that way but I want to be straight with you. To be honest, I don't mind the sex and they pay good money. But I know what it makes me."

"So where does that leave us?' Smudge asked. "Is there even an 'us' or am I just handy to have around when you fancy fucking someone who's not engaged or married?"

It was a cheap shot and Smudge regretted saying it immediately.

"Don't be like that Smudge. I really like you, you know that," Niamh said, small tears forming in her eyes. "I only need to do this until I qualify as a nurse then I get a proper salary. I guess I just hoped that somehow we could get along until then."

"That's a year away," Smudge pointed out.

"I know."

Silent tears were now making their way down Niamh's cheeks and although he was hurt by what she'd told him, Smudge hated to see her cry.

"And if you didn't need the money would you still see these guys?"

His words registered a flicker of hope in Niamh's eyes.

"Not if you didn't want me to," she replied. "I know I'm a slut Smudge. We might as well call a spade a spade. But it doesn't mean that I can't be loyal and I'd be your slut if you'd have me."

"I'm looking for a girlfriend first and foremost."

"I can be that Smudge. I can be the best fucking girlfriend you ever had. Just give me a chance."

"And the prospecting thing? You're ok with that."

"Of course. Being a biker's one of the things I like about you."

Niamh looked at him hopefully.

"What do you say?" she asked, almost pleading.

Smudge thought about it for a moment.

"Ok," he replied.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. But no more secrets."

Niamh threw her arms around Smudge and buried her head in his shoulder

"I promise. You won't regret it. I just wish I wasn't going back to Ireland tomorrow."

"Me too."

"We'll just have to make tonight special. Did Davey tell you what Lynne and I have got planned for the two of you tonight?"

"He did mention it."

"And are you ok with Davey fucking me?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"I am. He's actually quite a nice guy."

"He is. And you're going to enjoy fucking Lynne. She's gorgeous," Niamh told him.

She reached into her suitcase and pulled out the shortest denim skirt Smudge had ever seen, along with a tiny G-string and a tight spaghetti string top that was going to leave little to the imagination.

"I thought I might wear this," she told him. "If you approve."

Smudge very much approved and so Niamh began to change out of her summer dress. In no time at all she was stripped naked and standing in front of him, her pert little tits and slender hips on display. Smudge reached out to touch her and she bent down and kissed him then felt for his cock in his jeans.

"You know, as your girlfriend, I could take care of that erection for you if you like," she teased. "But we'll have to be quick."

"Go on then," Smudge chuckled undoing his jeans and slipping them down around his ankles.

Niamh knelt down in front of Smudge and took hold of his cock, wanking it a couple of times before popping the head into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the sensitive tip for a moment then in one swift move swallowed the whole length.

Smudge let out a groan of pleasure as she began to suck on his shaft, his hips rising and falling as she let him gently fuck her face. She massaged his balls with one hand while she continued to wank the base of his shaft with the other. It was all designed to bring Smudge to orgasm far quicker than he'd intended but he was powerless to resist and in no time at all he found himself cumming into her mouth. Niamh swallowed all of it and didn't let go of his cock until she'd made sure that she'd emptied him.

"There now," she giggled. "I told you we needed to be quick"...

Niamh wasn't the only one who'd made the effort to look sexy that evening. When they all congregated in the lounge to wait for the taxi, Smudge couldn't help noticing the tiny pink metallic spandex microskirt Lynne had chosen to wear. On Niamh's smaller frame it would have looked short but on Lynne's it barely covered her backside. She'd matched it with some kind of New Romantic frilly blouse which Smudge wasn't so keen on but Lynne's legs were something else. Niamh gave Lynne a hug and the girls complimented each other on their outfits, leaving the guys to agree.

It was a tight squeeze to fit all four of them in the taxi, so Davey sat in the front seat while Smudge, Niamh and Lynne sat in the back. As she was the smallest, Niamh sat in the middle. The taxi driver recognised Davey immediately and wanted to talk about the forthcoming football season which was only six weeks away.

Niamh put a hand on Smudge's leg and gave it squeeze. Smudge responded by putting a hand on Niamh's bare thigh and squeezing her back. Lynne saw what was happening and rested her hand on Niamh's other leg. She gave Smudge a sly wink and Niamh moved her other hand over to Lynne's leg.

While the taxi driver interrogated Davey on Wolverhampton's chances in the league next season, Smudge and Lynne both began move their hands higher up Niamh's thighs until their fingers met. Niamh tried to open her legs to allow them to explore a bit further but she was limited by being squashed between them. In any case, all too quickly, the taxi was pulling up outside the restaurant.

"Couldn't you have chosen a restaurant a bit further away?" Niamh asked Davey when they'd all got out of the taxi. "It was just getting interesting in the back."

"Yes it was," Lynne agreed.

"I might have known it," Davey chuckled, guessing what had been going on. "You two will get me in the papers for all the wrong reasons."

The restaurant was a posh affair, catering to a young, professional crowd. It had a bar area where you could have an aperitif while you waited for your table to be prepared. Smudge didn't really know what an aperitif was but went with the flow. Everyone else ordered a gin and tonic and so he did too.

It wasn't long before the girls were getting looks from the other diners and of course a few recognised Davey, so it was a relief when their table was ready. Niamh sat next to Smudge on one side and Lynne next to Davey on the other. When the waiter came round to take their drinks order, Davey looked down the wine list and asked for the champagne.

"I think we need to celebrate," he whispered.

"Why are you keeping your engagement quiet?" Niamh asked curiously.

Davey looked at Lynne then over at Smudge and Niamh.

"Promise you can keep a secret?"

Smudge and Niamh promised they could.

"I'm getting a transfer to Manchester United. The deal's been done. I just need to go for the medical," Davey confided.

"Wow," Niamh said surprised.

"When I found out it was going to happen I knew it was the right time to propose to Lynne and she said yes. But we can't really say anything until the deal is announced or people might start asking questions."

The fact that Davey Swann was leaving Wolverhampton Wanderers would be big news. There had been talk of some of the really big clubs wanting him after last season's success but nothing had seemed to come of it and the rumours faded.

"So you're both moving to Manchester?" Niamh asked.

"Well Cheshire, but yes," Davey confirmed. "I'll start training with the team in a week or so. Lynne still has to give notice at the hospital so she'll be here for a bit longer."

"But I'll be gone by the time you get back from Ireland," Lynne explained. "And I wanted to tell you in person because without you we wouldn't be engaged," she told Niamh.

"I'm so happy for you both," Niamh told them. "But I'm sad you'll be moving away."

"You can come up and visit us any time, you know that," Lynne added. "We're only going to be about sixty miles away."

"I will, I promise," Niamh told them both. "Actually we have a bit of news ourselves."

"What's that?" Davey asked.

"Well, as you know from personal experience, Davey, I've had a bit of a commitment problem in the past."

"A bit," Davey chuckled.

"But I'm ready to make a commitment to Smudge," she said looking at him and grabbing his hand under the table. "He knows what I'm like and he accepts me the way I am. But we're a team from now on, aren't we?"

"We are," Smudge confirmed.

"See, I told you she liked you," Davey told Smudge.

"But you're still going to, you know, 'swing' aren't you?" Lynne whispered with a slightly concerned tone.

"Oh god yes," Niamh laughed. "But we're going to be more like you two now. Just with less money."

"Well I think we deserve a toast all round," Davey said raising his glass. "To us."

"To us," everyone repeated.

The food was what they called Nouvelle Cuisine. The courses were tiny but exquisitely presented. They tasted fine but Smudge would have killed for a bowl of chips as well.

After the starter and the main course the girls got up to the bathroom leaving the boys to chat.

"You know, I shouldn't say this," Davey began. "But if you went to the bookmakers on Monday you could get pretty good odds on me moving to 'Man U'."

"But that would be illegal?" Smudge responded jokingly.

"Totally, but who's going to know?" Davey laughed. "Anyway, it's just a thought. We know Niamh's hard up. Lynne's offered to help her in that past but she won't take charity. Perhaps you could treat her when she gets back."

"To be honest I hadn't realised how tough Niamh was finding it on a student nurse's salary until today but thanks. I appreciate it."

"You still ok for tonight?" Davey asked. "I mean I know it's your last night with Niamh and all."

"We're fine," Smudge reassured Davey.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom the two girls were having a similar conversation.

"What do you think of Smudge?" Niamh asked her friend.

"He's a bit of a hunk," Lynne replied. "I like him, he's nice. But a motorbike mechanic's never going to earn much."

"It's not about the money," Niamh replied. "But I think he might be the one Lynne. I really like him and, well, he gets me."

"Well I hope you're right. Davey and I both want to see you happy. You know that."

"Thanks. So are you still on for tonight?" Niamh asked.

"Of course," Lynne giggled. "You know me."

When they returned to the table the girls surprised the boys by swapping places. Niamh sat down next to Davey and Smudge watched him slip a hand under the table onto Niamh's leg. Niamh looked at Smudge for approval and when Smudge gave her a smile she moved her hand onto Davey.

Smudge moved his own hand onto Lynne's leg and she let out a little giggle of approval. When sitting, Lynne's tiny skirt covered hardly anything of her at all and, as she opened her legs wider for him, Smudge let his fingers trail higher up the inside of her thigh. He stopped just short of her panties but Lynne was having none of it and pulled his hand onto her pussy allowing him to tease the lips of her labia through the thin material.

"Someone's keen," Davey teased his fiancé.

"Yeah you two. Get a room," Niamh joked.

Seeing how far Smudge had gone with Lynne, Davey began to finger Niamh but when the waiters appeared with desert the boys had no choice but to remove their hands and focus on eating. Nobody wanted coffee afterwards and Davey quickly asked for the bill.

The taxi ride home was agonising, everyone kept their hands to themselves for fear of going too far if they started. Again the taxi driver recognised Davey and again he wanted to talk about the upcoming season. Niamh couldn't help giggling and once she started Lynne became infected with the giggles too. Fortunately for them, it just looked like they'd had too much to drink.

The moment they were through the door of Davey's house both couples were all over each other. Smudge hoisted Lynne's skirt up so that it was around her waist then grabbed hold of her cheeks as the two of them kissed passionately. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Niamh and Davey doing something similar. Davey's hands were already in Niamh's panties and the look on her face indicated she was enjoying it. Smudge thought he might have been a bit jealous but in fact he found the sight arousing.

"Same or separate room," Lynne asked.

"Same, definitely," Niamh replied.

Lynne led Smudge up the stairs to the master bedroom and Niamh and Davey followed.

"Why don't you boys sit down on the bed," Lynne told Smudge and Davey.

The boys did as instructed and sat at the foot of bed. Niamh and Lynne stood in front of them but, rather than join them, the two girls began to kiss each other. Smudge had never seen girls kissing in real life before and it was giving him a powerful erection.

"You two look so hot," Davey said encouraging them.

"Someone pinch me," Smudge joked. "I think I've died and gone to heaven."

This last comment made the girls laugh and they giggled as they kissed. Niamh got to work on Lynne's fancy blouse while Lynne undid Niamh's denim skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then, after Niamh had managed to undo all the buttons, Lynne wriggled out of her blouse and unclipped her bra, releasing those great breasts.

Niamh allowed Lynne to pull her top off over her head before she descended on Lynne like a new-born suckling on her mother's teats. Lynne gave a huge sigh and, holding Niamh in place with one hand on her sternum, she forced the other between Niamh's legs. Niamh had to widen her stance to allow Lynne's fingers to probe her most intimate areas and there was a sharp intake of breath as Lynne penetrated her.

The two girls kissed for a while longer before Lynne broke the embrace.

"I think, as it's his first time with us, we should give Smudge some special attention," she suggested to Niamh.

"That would be nice," Niamh agreed.

"Why don't I get some champagne from downstairs," Davey offered considerately, leaving the three of them to it.

With Davey gone, both girls turned their attention to Smudge. They removed their panties then made him lie back on the bed while Niamh removed Smudge's trousers and Lynne undid his shirt. Smudge couldn't help handling Lynne's breasts while they undressed him and so she bent over him, letting her tits hang over his face so he could suck on them.

"I wish I had your boobs," Niamh told Lynne.

"I wish I had that cute backside of yours," Lynne quipped back.

When Smudge was naked, Niamh wasted no time in wanking him hard. She wanted to have him inside her, if only for a short while before she passed him over to Lynne. Hurriedly she fingered herself until she knew she was moist enough to take him then she straddled Smudge's hips and sunk herself down onto his cock. When Lynne saw what was happening she straddled Smudge's chest, facing Niamh, and the two girls kissed as Niamh, ever so slowly, rode Smudge's cock.

"Are you marking you territory?" Lynne whispered to her friend.

"A bit," Niamh said sheepishly. "But it's your turn now."

"You're sure?" Lynne asked. "I mean I know it's your last night."

"I'm sure."

Smudge couldn't really hear what the girls were whispering and his view of the two of them was obscured by Lynne's back. But then he felt Niamh ease herself off him as Lynne shifted round to take her place. From his position on the bed now, he had a great view of Lynne mounting him then begin to ride his cock.

Niamh knelt beside him and the two of them kissed while Lynne established her rhythm.

"Are you enjoying yourself," Niamh asked cheekily.

"Mmmm," was all Smudge managed in reply.

When Davey returned, the sight of Niamh on her knees bent over Smudge proved too tempting. Stripping off his own clothes, he knelt on the bed and lifted Niamh's hips up until she was on all fours. Then he pushed his cock into her already wet pussy. Niamh sighed into Smudge's mouth then broke this kiss.

"Are you ok with this?" she asked.

"I'm fine," Smudge replied.

Niamh buried her head in Smudge's chest and let Davey begin to fuck her. From his position on the bed Smudge could see both Davey fucking his girlfriend and Lynne rising and falling on his cock. He chose to focus on Lynne and began to push his hips upwards to meet her strokes. Soon she was rubbing her clitoris against him and her thrusts were becoming more urgent. Then Lynne reached out to Davey and the two of them held hands while they fucked Smudge and Niamh.

Davey's thrusts were becoming more forceful and Niamh grabbed hold of Smudge to steady herself while Lynne upped her tempo too. The two of them it seemed were intent on bringing themselves off on their partners. When Lynne began to orgasm however, she let go of Davey and gripped Smudge's waist with both hands then fucked Smudge as hard as she could until she tipped herself over the edge. Davey took it as a sign to go balls deep into Niamh and holding her hips steady he fucked her like a jackhammer until he started to grunt, then slow, then relax as he emptied his load into her.