Girlfriend Material

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick. Do me from behind," Lynne told Smudge, jumping off him and almost wrestling the recovering Niamh to the bed.

Once Lynne had got Niamh on her back she opened Niamh's legs and descended on her pussy like some perverted vampire. Lynne presented her backside to Smudge who understood what was required and began to pump her doggy style while she ate Davey's cum out of Niamh's pussy. Niamh must have been enjoying what Lynne was doing because she clawed at the bedsheets as Lynne worked her pussy.

Smudge didn't know if it had been a deliberate ploy by Niamh but sucking him off before they came out had left him in a position where he could give Lynne a good seeing to without fear of cumming prematurely. Unlike Davey, who'd shot his load quite early in the proceedings. Smudge wasn't sure if Lynne expected him to cum while he fucked her from behind and he didn't want to overstay his welcome. But Smudge wasn't in any hurry to finish and, after she'd cleaned Niamh out, he flipped Lynne over onto her back and fucked her missionary style. Lynne gripped onto Smudge with her legs while Smudge pounded away at her, taking her from orgasm to orgasm. He could have gone on for longer but when he felt the first signs of his own orgasm he just went for it like a mad thing and kept banging away at Lynne until he finally passed the point of no return. When he eventually came, Smudge felt like he'd had a proper workout.

It took a minute or so for Smudge to get his breath back while Lynne lay underneath him pinned to the bed, similarly exhausted.

"I'm done for," he joked as he hauled himself off Lynne then lay back on the bed.

"I think I'm going to need a week before I can walk properly," Lynne laughed, making everyone else chuckle.

Niamh moved over to cuddle Smudge leaving Davey to cuddle Lynne. Smudge noticed Davey fingering Lynne's cum filled pussy. Every now and again Lynne would get small aftershocks as he played with her.

"How about that Champagne?" Davey asked after a while and everyone agreed.

"Actually would you mind if I went and had a cigarette?" Smudge asked.

"I'll come and join you," Lynne offered.

Smudge looked at Niamh who winked at him. It was a warm July evening and so, naked, he and Lynne took their champagne downstairs and out onto the patio.

Smudge offered Lynne a cigarette then pulled one out of the packet for himself and lit both. They each took a long drag, exhaling slowly. Smudge sat down on a wicker patio chair and Lynne placed herself in his lap then bent her head to kiss him. With his free hand Smudge couldn't help reaching for one of her breasts

"It's a shame Niamh's going back tomorrow," Lynne said.

"Aye, it is," Smudge agreed.

"You know when Davey goes off to Manchester I'll be all on my own for a few weeks. I could do with a bit of company. Maybe we could do each other a favour. Help relieve some of that frustration."

Smudge wasn't sure if it was a test or a genuine offer.

"If Niamh and Davey are ok with it."

"Those two have fucked so much they can hardly object," Lynne laughed.

"All the same it'd be good to check."

"I can see you're new to this," Lynne laughed. "But you'll learn."

"What do you mean?" Smudge asked.

"It's just sex, Smudge. I mean you're a nice guy and all that, but I'm not asking you to have an affair with me."

"You're right," Smudge admitted. "But I'd still like to check with Niamh if that's ok."

"Have it your own way," Lynne laughed...

Upstairs, Naimh and Davey lay on the bed drinking their champagne while Davey waited for his erection to return.

"What do you think of Smudge?" Niamh asked Davey when Smudge and Lynne went downstairs for a smoke.

"I like him," Davey responded. "He's a good bloke."

"He likes you too."

"He's a little bit inexperienced for you though, isn't he?" Davey ventured.

"That was delicately put," Niamh laughed.

"You know what I mean," Davey continued. "Does he know what you and I got up to?"

"He knows we got up to things but he doesn't know what. Why, have you told Lynne everything we did before you met her?"

"God no!"

"Well then!" Niamh thought for a moment, "I don't want Smudge comparing himself to you when we try something new. I want it to be like the first time for both of us."

"Same with Lynne," Davey agreed.

"Perhaps it's a good thing for me you're moving away," Niamh told Davey.

"You're probably right. It's a shame though."

"Well you'd better fuck me while you still have the chance then," Niamh said, taking Davey's burgeoning erection in hand and wanking it to hardness...

When they'd finished their cigarettes Smudge and Lynne went back upstairs. They walked into the bedroom to see Davey fucking Niamh missionary style.

"Unhand that woman and come and make love to your fiancé," Lynne told Davey. "It's Niamh's last night with Smudge for six weeks, so don't monopolise her."

"Sorry, I forgot," Davey chuckled, climbing off Niamh.

"Oh and Smudge wants to know if it's ok to fuck me while you two are away."

"Of course," Davey confirmed.

"It's fine," Niamh agreed.

"See," Lynne told Smudge.

Smudge climbed onto Niamh and entered her. Thanks to Davey's previous efforts, Niamh's vagina was both warm and well lubricated and Smudge slipped in easily.

"You don't have to ask when you want to fuck someone, Smudge," Niamh whispered.

"Ok," Smudge agreed.

"But right now I just need you to fuck me..."

__________

Sunday, 2nd August 1981

On Sunday morning Lynne and Davey drove Niamh to Birmingham airport while Smudge followed on his bike. Lynne and Davey stayed until Niamh had checked in then Lynne told Davey it was time to go and leave Smudge and Niamh to say their goodbyes. After a round of hugs and thankyous, Niamh and Smudge were on their own.

"Well I really fucked this up," Niamh laughed. "I wish I wasn't going."

"Me too," Smudge replied honestly.

"Promise me you'll wait for me and you won't change your mind about us," she said giving him a big hug.

"I promise," he told her.

"I don't expect you to remain celibate and there's always Lynne if you get desperate," Niamh laughed. "Seriously though, you should see Lynne. She'll be offended if you don't."

"What about you?" Smudge asked.

"I don't have a great deal of choice," Niamh admitted. "I live in a small catholic town and besides I'm related to most of the people who live there."

"Maybe you'll take me there some time." Smudge suggested.

"I'd like that," Niamh replied. "If I write, will you write back?"

"I promise, just as long as you don't expect Shakespeare."

"I don't," Niamh acknowledged. "But Shakespeare was right. Parting can be such sweet sorrow. I'll see you in six weeks Smudge."

__________

Monday, 3rd August 1981

Smudge was back working at Richardson's motorbikes on Monday morning, although his mind wasn't really on the job. Instead he was thinking about the petite redhead who was now his girlfriend. He wondered how it was going to work out. The next year wasn't going to be easy, what with him prospecting and her needing to complete her nursing course. But despite the obstacles Smudge felt positive about the future.

At lunchtime he popped out of the motorbike shop and took a stroll down the High Street. When he reached the bookmakers he went in and queued to place his bet.

"What are the odds on Davey Swann going to Man U?" he asked.

The lady behind the kiosk didn't know and had to disappear into the back room to find out.

"Eleven to one, luv'" she told him.

"Ok," he said taking his wallet out of his back pocket.

"How much do you want to bet?" the lady asked.

Smudge pulled out the money that Topper had given him for rescuing Irene.

"Two hundred and fifty quid," Smudge replied...