All Comments on 'Girlfriend Reveals Her True Self'

by hillm141

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Good piece. It could use a bit of an edit, but all in all is well done.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Believable

Totally believable and hot! Keep writing.

SLeMSLeMover 9 years ago

"sight" not "site"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done!

A couple of minor grammatical mistakes but overall very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You know you should stop it but you cant

My girlfriend has a problem with pushing the limit. I was getting drunk with my friend and my woman. I was teasing her that she was a prude, she was not taking it well. She started messing with me by sitting in his lap, he just looked up at me puzzled. I said she is just a little drunk. We are sitting there for a bit when she takes his hand and places it on her tit. I get mad and tell her she has to stop playing around. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I stayed away for a long time to let her cool down. I walked down the hall to start hearing slurping sounds and look around the corner and my wife is sucking my friend's giant cock. I died, I knew I had to say something and stop it. I had to stop this, but I couldn't. I'm so fixated on what is going on, I hear her make a sound I never have heard. I knew he had entered her, she started sounding and breathing like never before. She was being so loud, like she wanted me to hear. I did not know how to respond. She then says to him "I don't care if he hears us", she then says "I want him to know how you have been fucking this pussy everyday while he is at work, putting this huge baby maker in his pussy". I pulled my little dick out and started yanking on it and then peeped my head around to see what was going on. She spots me and gives an evil smile. She does not let on that I'm in the room, she continues " how do you think your friend is going to act when he finds out his best friend has been trying to impregnate me for the last 3 months". I came right then and there, She saw what I did and I walked away. She came into the room after awhile I told her that I did not want to talk about it. We got married shortly after and have been married for 5 years now. We have 2 kids, both are my friend's doing. I still get to have sex once a month, but he fucks her all the time. I have to use condoms, he does not. I have a small dick and I cum a little after 10 minutes. He splits her in half and empties buckets of cum in my wife. They typically last 2-3 hours, but he has taken my wife for days at a time. When you start watching, you can't stop.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Not a freak

That makes her fun not a freak. Sounds like she might scare you. A freak might be finding her on her knees as a thug feeds her his huge black cock to suck while he and his friend verbally abuse her. If you watch her cum from being called names and laughed at then she's a freak. Most would call you the freak cause you cum from watching another man Use her like a cheap slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating on her boyfriend makes her a slut, not a freak. On a side note, this was completely is the wrong category. The ironically-named "loving wives" category is a much more appropriate place for this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome ,

Loved the GF taking control while you watched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous