Girlfriend Saves Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stone held his position, "Clarke," He nodded to his accomplice.

My cock was harder than it had ever been I thought at that moment he was going to impale Jenny on his monstrously big cock and I was going to be slashed with the knife.

"Don't even think about moving," Clarke said in my ear, gripping my shoulder in a vice like grip just as a reminder.

He walked over to Jenny who had her eyes tightly shut waiting for the invasion of her sex she knew was coming, she had no idea Clarke was standing in front of her. I watched him unzip his fly and pull out his cock, another almighty cock. He wasn't quite as thick as Stone but a good couple of inches longer with a big billiard ball sized knob end. He knelt down his cock very close to Jenny's tightly closed mouth.

Stone slowly and rather gently introduced a couple of inches of his cock into Jenny`s pussy, the girth of his cock forced her to open her mouth, just the opportunity Clarke knew would occur. He wasted no time in slipping his rampant cock into her mouth. Jenny`s eyes shot open, she was prevented from removing her mouth from the large black invading cock by two things. Firstly, Clarke placed his hand on the back of her head, secondly Stones thrust his cock into her from behind. A muffled scream at the huge cock entering unchartered territory escaped from around Clarke's cock.

Stones wasn't going to hold back now and he began to screw Jenny with long swift strokes, although he wasn't quite balls deep. He was going into and stretching my poor girlfriend's pussy way beyond anything she had experienced previously.

Her protests continued, ignored by both men Clarke now fucking her throat, Jenny balancing on one hand with the need to stop him choking her she wrapped her hand around his cock just about half way up his magnificent cock.

Rio slid out from the action and rose to her feet, she walked over to me, "Fine show your girlfriends putting on." She exclaimed.

"Not through choice," I replied sourly.

"Oh! I don't know about that," She smirked, "You seem to be enjoying the show." She added observing my very erect dick.

"Umphhh," I responded not taking my eyes off Jenny and the two men.

"Let me see if I can`t do something about that," Rio laughed again, grabbing my attention, she stood tall and proud, and those tits, my god they were a magnificent pair for certain. She bent forward and teased me, brushing her nipples across my lips, "Like them?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Mmmmmm," I uttered.

"Perhaps you`ll like this also," She giggled, turning her back to me she wiggled out of her daisy dukes, my cock twitched expectantly, it twitched again when she bent down straight legged to slip her shorts and panties off in a longer than necessary exhibition of her charms.

Her pussy was totally bald, unlike Jenny who had a very well preened and pampered pencil thin landing strip. I got a real eyeful of her pussy and little starfish, her pussy lips were glistening and slightly open, I guess all the action in front of us had turned her on. She again stood tall turned around and reached down for my cock. I was sure just the touch of her hand and I would just cum uncontrollably.

Somehow my need receded, she grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times, God it was good. "You didn't cum," She looked bemused. I knew she must have done this before their whole operation was pretty slick, "They always cum." Confirmed my suspicions, "Let`s see about that shall we?"

Without another word she bent forward and began to suck my cock, it was fantastic I felt the sap rising, she licked the underside of my cock before licking and sucking my nuts. I looked away from Rio towards the others, Stones pulled out of Jenny pussy and swopped places with Clarke.

Jenny opened her mouth without hesitation and began to gobble on his dick. Clarke held his massive prick and guided it towards what could only be her open and very wet fanny. He didn't hold back and entered Jenny in one forward thrust. Having a longer cock than Stones naturally he went in deeper, Jenny could get away from his thrust being spit roasted. Again a muffled cry as Clarke went hard and balls deep, he began fucking my beautiful Jenny for all he was worth.

My attention was once again grabbed by Rio, "Now motherfucker you're gonna cum," She announced confidently. She proceeded to licked every inch of my cock and balls then she stopped, smiled a lovely smile before she proceeded to take the tip of my cock into her mouth, slowly she went down and down and down until she had all my cock in her mouth.

I confess I had never experienced anything quite so hot in my life, she didn't pull up, instead she began to lick my balls with her tongue. Fucking hell! The sensation was absolutely incredible, my mind was going crazy.

Again, I glanced across at the others I hadn't noticed them change positions, Stones was flat on his back laying on the blanket, Jenny was riding his cock in reverse cow girl position while she was gobbling the black guy's prick. She was riding Stones hard, frantically actually, "That`s it make me cum you big cocked fucker," She demanded, before returning to blowing Clarke.

Something happened just at that moment and I decided if they could fuck my girl I could fuck theirs. Rio came up for a breather, "Sit on my cock," I demanded.

She didn't need a second invitation, she straddled me, reaching between her legs she grabbed my cock and sat down on me in one swift movement.

"Oooooooh that's nice," She giggled.

From somewhere I`d got my second wind, Rio began to ride me, her twat was surprisingly tight, I had little doubt Stones and Clarke fucked her regularly

Meanwhile, Jenny appeared to be fucking herself silly on Stones huge cock, somewhat to my surprise and obvious disappointment.

Rio released my handcuffs and placed my now free hands on her lovely tits, while she rode me, I caressed her hard nipples, her head went back and she began to moan. I was surprised when I felt her cunt begin to spasm on my cock, "Fuck that's good," She uttered, she came on my dick. "Turn around," I demanded

"Ooooooh sexy man," Rio uttered, quickly obeying my instruction, reversing onto my still rampant cock, I slipped my hands onto her bouncing tits, her nipples incredibly stiff and hard to the touch. I could also witness the other goings on over Rio`s shoulder.

Stones lifted Jenny off his cock and swopped positions with Clarke, Jenny looked in disbelief at the length of Clarke before she raised herself up to enable herself to sit on his prick, "Now fuck that little pussy good," She demanded, what the hell had happened to my once very shy girlfriend?

Unsurprisingly Stones couldn't hold back any longer and grunted, Jenny's mouth working frantically up and down his cock, in time with her hand. He let out a roar and shot his load, Jenny kept his pulsating cock in her mouth wanking every drop of spunk out of him, not missing a morsel of his jizz.

Stones now softening cock slipped from her mouth, Jenny smiled, I reckoned she thought one down one to go, she immediately turned her attentions to Clarke, leaning right forward she began to fuck herself on his giant pole, they were both sweating. Jenny was swearing and moaning the likes of which I`d never heard from her.

Clarkes hips lifted off the ground. Jenny screamed, he was giving her as much cock as he possibly could muster. Jenny orgasmed seconds later, "Yes, yes yes, Oh my god! Oooooohhhhh, Aaaaaahhhhhhh sweet Jesus, fuuuuuuck me Aaaaaahhhhhhh," She screamed loudly as her orgasm ripped through every part of her body, she came long and harder than I had ever witnessed, her body was shaking from head to toe, her hand was rubbing frantically between her legs.

Clarke was still shagging her hard and she must have sensed he was on the verge of cumming, and obviously didn't fancy a belly full of his sperm, she quickly lifted off him, his cock slapped onto his stomach, it was glistening with her juices. Spinning around she took him into her mouth. I actually saw his cock stiffen and expand, it pulsated as he filled her mouth with his cream, treating her to a second mouthful. I thought she looked relieved, both guys had shot their loads, she assumed they were finished with her now?

She was still sitting across Clarke`s chest, Clarke`s cock was resting on his stomach, well above his navel, he was breathing hard, recovering. "There you are you pair of bastards," Jenny shouted, "You've had what you wanted now fuck off and leave us alone." She sounded triumphant.

"Not quite so fast posh lady," Stones said calmly, Jenny threw him a glance. "While your boyfriends apparently enjoying our girls pussy I`ve got a little extra for you."

Jenny it seemed had forgotten about me, she looked over towards me and didn't look to please to see Rio bouncing on her boyfriend's cock, before she could say anything Clarke wrapped his arms around Jenny`s waist tightly, his cock was incredibly long even though it was now flaccid. "Go on boss," Clarke encouraged, laughing he pulled Jenny forwards to kiss her, this presented her raised backside.

Stone`s cock was hard again, it looked even larger to me, he positioned himself behind my prone girlfriend, he proceeded to spit into his palm and coat his cock in saliva. His hand then went between Jenny's legs, he wiped her juices over his cock before steadying himself with one hand on her back, with his other hand he directed his cock towards her upturned arse.

"Ooooooh dear god no, please no," Jenny broke the kiss with Clarke and began to protest, she

must have realised what he had in mind, "I can`t, Aaaaaahhhhhhh."

"You can bitch," Stones bellowed, he pushed forwards.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh god pleeeeese nooooooo,aaaaaaaahhhhh," Jenny wailed.

Stones laughed and moved forward, Jenny screamed again, I knew he was taking her virgin ass. Jenny continued screaming in protest, he went deeper and deeper, and began to slowly fuck her ass, she screamed again.

Tears streamed down her face, her eyes wide open, he was tearing her ass apart, destroying her anus, he began to increase both the speed of his assault and also the length of his strokes.

Jenny had stopped wailing, "Oh my fucking God," She uttered quietly, "Oh Jesus," Her hand went between her legs, she rubbed frantically. "Harder you bastard," She demanded, "Fuck me harder," It was an order, "Oh mother of god I`m cuuuuuummmmming," Her hand wash at warp speed rubbing her clitty, Stones arse a blur as her shagged her arse for all he was worth, he roared shooting his second load deep into her ass.

I pushed Rio forwards onto all fours and went at her like a man possessed I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, it was all too much for me I erupted like never before, the longest, most intense orgasm I had ever experienced my mind totally focused on my orgasm.

Rio`s orgasm lasted longer than mine, she was still shaking when I began to recover. Must have been a good couple of minutes I had been in another world, "Come Rio," Stones voice roused me. "Get you clothes," Stones and Clarke were dressed and ready to leave. Rio grabbed he discarded clothes and ran after them I watch her delightfully firm derrière run to catch them up, she jumped into their car and they left.

I was in a daze and hadn't noticed Jenny had picked up the blanket and her clothes and was in our car. I was naked and felt particularly vulnerable as one does, I made my way quickly to the car.

My aim was to get dressed and also see what I could do to help Jenny, I considered she would be physically destroyed and mentally distraught, the sight which greeted me was most unexpected...

To be continued...

12