Girlfriend Stretches My Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Gf enlarges my cock as revenge, gets out of hand...
4.5k words
4.45
7.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitGuy90
LitGuy90
22 Followers

They were a dream couple. Cal and Charlotte had known each other since they were teens, watched each other grow through life, and eventually ended up dating - all of their friends had said it was "inevitable".

The relationship itself was pretty great. Charlotte was always so reserved and modest - surprising considering the looks she possessed. She was beyond gorgeous; 22 years old with the most amazing brown eyes framed by long brunette hair that always seemed to shine. The kicker was that she was barely 5'2" tall, but had quite possibly the best ass Cal had seen in his life. She loved the gym and being active and it showed in all the right ways - her curvy waist and peachy ass gave her the perfect hourglass in whatever she wore - honestly about half of Cal's female friends had a crush on her. She wasn't stacked up top, but her 32B boobs looked great and suited her frame. Her smile was something else too, she looked so pretty and innocent, the kind of girl you want to meet your mother - although Cal ensured that, when Charlotte did meet his mother, she wasn't wearing any sportswear, otherwise she would have assumed he was dating an Instagram model.

Cal had never thought of himself as a particularly dashing guy, though Charlotte made him feel like a stallion. To his credit however, he did luck out "where it counts": Not only had he built an incredibly lean and muscular body over the years that suited his own short frame, but he was also rather well endowed - which always seemed to surprise the people he was intimate with as he was under 6ft!

With this, you might assume they were a perfect couple. However, there was a particular issue in the bedroom that they just couldn't get past...

She couldn't take dick to save her life. Now Cal, though blessed with 7.5 inches and being slightly more girthy than your average Joe, he wasn't exactly packing a monster. But regardless, Charlotte had always struggled with sex if it lasted more than a 10 minutes - which it usually would given Cal's stamina. Cal had tried talking about the issue, suggesting things to try, but the trouble was that Charlotte wasn't ever really into trying anything else - she really didn't have much of a sex drive. Over time he grew frustrated, it was like having a supercar in the garage but not being able to drive it! Such a stunning girlfriend with an incredible body, and yet more often than not he'd be left with blue balls after little more than a tease.

The story begins with the break-up.

"Well... Not to be crude, but it's been a while and really need to... You know?" Cal said sheepishly after Charlotte had, yet again, declined his advances. "We don't have to go the whole way, but could you help me 'get there'? I know you're tired and all, but I feel like I'm going to burst soon." It was a lame excuse, but he had to try. It had been weeks since he'd seen any action, and he'd seen Charlotte working out her incredible glutes earlier in an outrageously tight pair of leggings. He saw in his minds eye again the image of her drenched in sweat and straining the fabric to near splitting during a deep squat.

"I'm too tired, can you just like, sort yourself out?" she said sleepily. Cal knew this routine well by now, but for some reason today it rubbed him the wrong way - ironic really.

"Damn it, Charlotte! I don't understand how you can be too tired; I do all the chores, cook you all the foods you want, and you and I both know I would do most of the work during sex anyway. I don't understand, it's been weeks, don't you... I don't know, don't you crave it?"

"Oh woe is you, it's been a few weeks since you've got your dick sucked, go complain to the sex police why don't you." she said sarcastically. "Honestly that's not that bad, that's normal for people our age."

"We're 22! If our sex life is this shit now then what the hell is it going to be like when we're 30 - or 40?!" He regretted the words immediately when he saw her face. She was upset, so he backtracked. "Look, I didn't mean that. I just mean that I'm always so attracted to you that it's hard to keep my hands to myself. And we're young and now is the time where we should be having a lot more sex, and I'm just worried -"

"-Worried that I'm not going to put out at all when we get older?" she interrupted, anger flooding her face now. "You need to get your priorities straight, there's more to life than my ass - even if it is a great one!"

"Honestly, your great ass is more of a tease nowadays. What's the point in me being attracted to you if it's not going to go anywhere?" Cal reasoned. Charlotte looked as though he'd just hit her.

"You know what, I've had enough of this. You should love me for me, or else you should go and shove your dick in someone that's interested." she huffed.

"That's not what I want and you know I-"

"Oh isn't it? Because you're constantly asking me to help get you off when I don't want sex. You're obsessed!"

"I'm not obsessed, I'm normal! It's normal for a guy to be attracted to his -"

"-Oh, so I'm the odd one am I? I'm the problem?!" Charlotte interrupted, a crazed kind of anger in her eyes now that Cal hadn't seen before. "I've got it. I've got the perfect solution." And before Cal could elaborate, she'd swung the bedside table lamp across his head, and the world went black.

------------------

Cal woke to the sound of fast shuffling and the feeling of his wrists and legs being bound in ropes. When his blurry vision cleared, he saw two figures binding him to the bed. For the moment, he closed his eyes again and pretended to still be out. He listened to Charlotte speaking to the other person, then almost blew his cover immediately when he recognised the second person's voice - Charlotte's best friend Kiera.

Kiera was an oddity. She was quirky and spiritual, believing in healing crystals and other things Cal thought was bullshit, so they didn't speak much. However, Cal couldn't deny that he found her beyond attractive. She had magical green eyes and elbow length blonde hair that she would always try and fail miserably to cover her "assets". The envy of women everywhere, Kiera had a tiny frame and miniscule waist, which made her outrageously large chest stand out all the more. Cal didn't know her size, but from sight it was clear each breast was as large as her head. And given that Cal was currently completely nude whilst tied to the bed, he felt as though the room was rather warm.

"I already put the spell on him, now whenever I empower you, it will work." Kiera's soft voice said.

"Thanks - and remember, I'm in charge. I'm in control. Don't question me, just do what I say. He's going to regret ever dating me, and he'll remember it for the rest of his life." Charlotte said with a kind of anticipation that made Cal sweat. He heard Charlotte moving closer to him and felt her hands tracing up his legs.

Charlotte's hands travelled up to his thighs now, tracing patterns. Cal focused with all his might not to react, but quickly had to pretend he was just waking as otherwise his dick would give him away - he was currently trying very hard to keep it down, but Charlotte did know what he liked afterall. Cal stirred slowly, very slowly, to make it realistic - but jerked suddenly as Charlotte gripped his junk with deliberate force.

"Ahh, awake is he?" she crooned. "Good. I'm keen to get started." There was no faking it, Cal opened his eyes fully and took in the scene.

He was bound to the bed by his wrists and ankles, with an additional binding around his waist for good measure. A slight gleam of sweat made his muscles look incredible in the dim light of the room. Charlotte, to his surprise, was wearing lingerie he had bought her but she'd never bothered to put on. It was a black one piece with sheer sides; the back he knew was a Brazilian fit, and the cups were too small even for Charlotte's modest bust. She wore something he didn't recognise though, a small red crystal necklace - and only now did Cal realise that he was wearing one too. Kiera was stood away from the bed with a slight grimace on her face as expecting something unfortunate to happen. Charlotte tightened her grip on Cal's cock, bringing him back to attention.

"This. This, is mine right now." she said, slightly shaking Cal's member with each syllable. "But after tonight, it's all yours to do with as you please - well, that's if you can do anything with it once I'm through with you." Cal looked puzzled, wondering what she meant. But as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, Charlotte rose up and kissed him into silence. She rubbed his dick gently up and down now, securing her lips on his whenever he tried to break away to ask questions. Within moments he was fully hard, already throbbing slightly given the time since he last had a release. Charlotte finally pulled away, but placed a piece of duct tape swiftly over Cal's mouth before he could get more than a few words out.

"I've loved you for a long time, Cal. Really I have, and I don't want you to think my lack of sleeping with you changes that. I guess I just love you in a different way." Charlotte explained whilst now gently caressing his dick with her fingertips, brushing them up and down to tease him. Her actions were tender, but Cal could sense something off in her voice, something dangerous. He hated himself for being so turned on; but she was there caressing his sensitive head, arching her back so he could see the angles of her incredible ass even from the front, and her face and eyes were always a turn on for him - he'd begged on several failed occasions to let him give her a facial.

"But this isn't working. We clearly don't work as a couple. But I can't have you going around having fast and furious sex with other women can I? No. So, Kiera is here to help me stop that from happening." she explained, her voice so silky and seductive to mask the horror beneath. Kiera meanwhile stood awkwardly at the end of the bed, giving a half smile - she looked almost apologetic. Cal was extremely concerned now, and Charlotte noticed.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay. It's okay. We're not going to cut your dick off or anything, silly! In fact, quite the opposite." Charlotte said, and without hesitation, she lunged down to take as much of Cal's cock in her mouth as she could. The unexpected sensation and the somewhat broken tension was like ecstasy as an involuntary moan escaped from Cal's throat, and Charlotte purred with satisfaction at the effect this had. She bobbed her head up and down slowly and methodically, pausing only to trace her tongue around his head - she had never given him such intense head before, she wasn't just putting effort in - she was actually enjoying this. After a minute or so, she introduced a hand to cover more of Cal's length. Charlotte had always been reasonably good at oral on the rare occasions she performed it, but this was done with such passion and relish that it was all Cal could do not to explode in her mouth right now - he wanted to understand what was happening.

Charlotte must have sensed the overwhelming effect she was having, and withdrew from the tip with an audible pop. She was grinning - that damned smile, Cal was almost hypnotised in her eyes. He tried to portray with his eyes the questions the duct tape prevented him from asking.

"Mmmm. I think you're ready." Charlotte said with that same dangerous smile. And she nodded to Kiera who was clutching a red crystal like that of the necklaces. Cal and Charlotte made eye contact as she said "I would say I'm sorry for this, but I'm really not."

Charlotte took a few inches of Cal back into her mouth and sucked. She sucked HARD, increasing the strength and straining her jaw. At first it felt a little painful to Cal, having his cock sucked so hard, but now it began to tingle warmly, the sensation spreading right the way down into his balls as if plunged in warm water - it was quite pleasant once he was over the strain of the suction. The strangeness came when Charlotte began to move her head away again and Cal was shocked to see his cock still in her mouth as she pulled away. Bit by bit, further and further, she was stretching his dick! His length was growing a few millimetres with each continued bit of pressure and suction - it was growing way too fast Cal realised in a panic.

"Charlotte!" Kiera called, and Charlotte finally released. "I told you, a little bit at a time as the magic is strong! Look what you did!" But Cal barely heard the words. He was staring at his new cock - Charlotte had stretched it at least two inches, his cock looked like something out of a porn video now. Charlotte held up a tape measure.

"Hmm, 9 and a half inches. Not a bad start." she said seductively, her eyes ablaze as she looked into Cal's. She waited, looking expectantly for recognition in Cal's face, but she frowned as he still simply looked flabbergasted as his newly enlarged cock throbbed.

"Don't you get it? I'm going to stretch this," and she grabbed his cock hard again, feeling the new length pulse in her hand. Clearly she was letting a lot of bottled anger out, "until it's so big, you'll never be able to bury it in anyone else ever again."

Her smile was genuine, she was being serious. As Charlotte plunged her luscious lips Cal had loved to kiss only days prior, down onto his over-hard member again, he heard Kiera made a little squeak. Kiera looked torn between wanting to cover her eyes, and knowing she should watch. A particularly powerful and very painful sensation brought Cal's eyes back down to his once love sucking the life out of his cock.

Charlotte's eyes were intense, clearly she wanted his fullest attention and was punishing him for the distraction. She withdrew just long enough to look him dead in the eyes and say "You're going to dream of a time you could fit even halfway into a woman," and sucked harder still. Kiera squeaked again.

"Charlotte... Charlotte that's too much.. Seriously Charlotte, I'm not sure about this anymore, he's had enough," Kiera said nervously. Cal was forced to lie there defencelessly. It was true, there was nothing he could do, he'd stopped trying to plead with words as they just came out as muffled cries against the tape over his mouth, and the ropes were too strong to break. What was worse, he was incredibly close to finishing and he couldn't warn Charlotte - if he came in her mouth whilst she sucked so hard, she'd have to swallow, and she would make him pay dearly for that.

"Hey, what did I say?" Charlotte said, reluctantly releasing the strained and sore meat to stare daggers at Kiera, who stood over the bed looking concerned, her large chest rising and falling quickly. Kiera didn't flitch at Charlotte's tone, she was too busy staring at Cal's lower region. Everyone followed her gaze, staring at the now 12 inch monster standing to attention. Charlotte began absent mindedly jerking it ever so slowly, tracing her fingers along the shaft and tip, feeling his balls firmly.

"Hmm, I suppose it is pretty big now..." Charlotte reasoned. But Cal knew her best, he could hear the foreshadowing in her tone. She had something evil in mind. "But I need to make sure it barely fits... Kiera, how to I increase the girth even more?"

Kiera looked dumbstruck, her gaze finally breaking as she looked back from Charlotte to Cal's now foot-long member. "I - I.. Gir- What?" she stammered.

"Girth. Wider. Thicker. I want it to really hurt whomever he tries to fuck." Charlotte said, gripping his dick tightly in her hand again, the veins looking angry and sore now. "I know it's possible, tell me how."

"Charlotte, he's thick already - you can barely wrap your hand around i-"

"Listen here you walking set of tits." Charlotte said cruelly, Cal hadn't ever her speak like this, she was crazed. "I brought you for your magic crystal bullshit that actually seems to work. Now make it work and stop asking questions, how to I make it like a baseball bat?"

Kiera made eye contact with Cal, who was looking incredibly strained and uncomfortable - Charlotte was jerking him more forcefully now whilst he squirmed a little in his restraints. Kiera could tell he was close. This seemed to make her sad, and Cal understood why when she spoke.

"You have to swallow his cum," she said shortly. "If he cums, and you swallow any of it, the necklace will take care of the rest.. It will... well, it'll be a monster." Charlotte actually stopped moving entirely, her hand midway up Cal's huge length. She turned slowly to look Cal in the eye. Cal tried not to give it away, but it was written all over his face - she knew how close he was. Using his expression, he tried to call Charlotte's bluff, she hated the taste of cum, it made her gag... But to Cal's surprise, and his horror, Charlotte was grinning.

"Perfect. That's perfect." she purred. In spite of everything, Cal was lost for a moment in her hypnotic brown eyes, the sexual desire in them alive for once. She was jerking his massive cock again now, picking up the pace so much her modest boobs started to shake in the too-small cups of the black lingerie. She took pleasure in seeing him rising closer to the edge, loved to see the confusion and panic on his face - he couldn't see where this was going, surely she wouldn't, not for revenge? She sighed seductively as she raised another hand to his huge cock to assist - her hands looked tiny on the throbbing cock.

"Luckily for me..." she began, speaking in broken breaths with the effort, getting him closer and closer. "I recently taught myself a new trick..." She smiled more broadly still, running her tongue over her teeth seductively as pre-cum started to leak from the tip of Cal's enlarged head. He couldn't hold it much longer, he was right on the edge.

"Wait, wait Charlotte DON'T!" Kiera called, actually extending her arm out even though she was still several feet away, she seemed to realise what Charlotte was going to do. But it was too late.

Charlotte saw the moment in Cal's face that he was about to cum. Saw the release happening right as she shoved his massive cock as far down her throat as it would go. She pulled back a fraction of an inch just to give herself some room to shove it even further down as Cal finally released.

He was 10 inches deep down Charlotte's throat as he start unloading spirt after spirt of cum directly inside her. After holding back as long as he could, it was all he could do not to pass out as he continued to explode, pumping more and more cum down Charlotte's eager throat as she bobbed up and down an inch or two at a time to keep the flow coming - she wanted the whole load in her to maximise the growth - all whilst bypassing her taste buds. A diabolical idea. Though one that went wrong almost at once.

As the slowing of the pumps began, Charlotte started to slowly withdraw Cal from her throat before stopping still with only a couple of inches beyond her lips. Charlotte tried to pull away again, but didn't move more than a few millimetres. Cal, his mind clearing of fog from the ecstasy a little now, looked down and realised why Kiera said to stop. From the few inches of cock he could see that was not down Charlotte's throat, he was thickening rapidly, the bulge in Charlotte's throat stretched. And it stretched again.

Charlotte placed a hand on Cal's well-defined abs and pushed a little. When she didn't move, she pushed harder and slid his dick out a little, but it flexed straight back down when her arm's strength gave way. She brought both hands to her throat, feeling Cal's cock bulging against her wind pipe. She looked up at Cal as best she could, clearly starting to panic. His cock had grown, expanded, and was now stuck in her throat. She tapped his dick through her throat, tapping out, she was literally choking on his dick.

"Oh my god... I tried to.. I tried to warn you." Kiera said, panicking a little too as she rushed to Charlotte on the bed, trying and failing to pull her off. Cal watched in horror at the sight before him and knew the only way to free Charlotte was to go soft, but the muscles in Charlotte's throat were massaging his overly-sensitive head and shaft, and any time Kiera pulled Charlotte away, it sent the most amazing sensation through his new monstrous rod. Kiera seemed to notice and he could see the wheels turning in her head.

LitGuy90
LitGuy90
22 Followers
12