Girlfriend Stretches My Cock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay.. Okay, right, listen quickly." Kiera said, her bright green eyes intense as she looked from Cal, who was struggling to keep a straight face whilst he was experiencing intense pleasure from the choking deepthroat, and Charlotte whose eyes were beginning to bulge, her hands still clumsily clutching her swollen throat.

"Charlotte, I can undo the growth, but the magic has to go somewhere. It's complicated, but I can do it. I can send the enchantment from his cock, to you, but.." she sighed, closing her eyes to say the next part, "but it will go to your breasts, and it do- does- doesn't scale well." she finished quickly. Charlotte stop struggling to try and listen better, it was fortunate she was fit enough to hold her breath for so long.

"Charlotte, it would make your boobs outrageously big - honestly, I can't stress how ridiculous they will look, and it's difficult to undo that kind of magic after, trust me I would know - I only got a small bit of the magic and, well..." and all of their eyes fell to Kiera's chest as she pulled the fabric of her t-shirt down to reveal an endless cleavage.

"I'm stuck at a 28J, yet a waist most guys could fit their hands around, I look like a blow-up doll - and you'd make me look practically flat..." In spite of himself, Cal felt his cock stiffen even more, which caused Charlotte's throat to expand and her to gag slightly. This seemed to prompt another quick thought for Kiera as she saw Cal's eyelids flutter from the feeling.

"Or, keep holding your breath and we'll have to make Cal cum as fast as possible again. He'll surely go soft then and you'll be free - but Charlotte," she added seriously, and she pulled Charlotte's chin to slightly pivot on the pole that was Cal's throbbing dick so they could see eye-to-eye, "if it doesn't work you'll be out of air and there'll be even more magic to transfer."

And in spite of the life-or-death situation. In spite of the worry over the too-large penis he now has. The thought of Charlotte either choking more on his growing cock, or Charlotte's incredible body with rapidly expanding tits, made Cal lust in a way he hadn't ever thought possible. His cock began to buck and throb, each pulse actually making Charlotte's entire upper body bounce up and down, her hands jumping to her throat again to massage the ache - which just added to the sensation. He was going to cum again.

"A- Charlotte, Charlotte you have to decide now, do you want to risk it or not - hurry, he's going to explode again." shouted Kiera, her chest heaving from rapid breaths. The sight of this was taking Cal over the edge. There he was, bound to the bed and on display for these gorgeous best friends; one of whom had boobs the size of her head, panicked over the state of his rapidly growing cock, and the other whose stunning brown eyes looked up at him with an incredulous look as the bulge in her throat expanded.

He couldn't hear or see if Charlotte had made a decision or not. He was completely taken in the moment of his release. He could feel the rush of cum flowing straight down his girlfriend's throat and into her stomach. With each spurt, each pulse, he could see it bulging down her throat, forcing her to swallow every last drop. He was still lurching with more semen when he felt the next growth spurt starting, the pumps and pulses of his stretching dick were so great that it actually allowed Kiera to start pulling Charlotte off of his enlargement - but she was still truly stuck as, to all their horror, they realised Cal must have continued to growi n length too. There was about a foot of dick visible outside of Charlotte's mouth, yet a noticeable bulge was still in her throat. Cal must be huge by now, and his cock was getting wider still - another half inch of girth and Charlotte's jaw would dislocate.

"Charlotte! DO YOU WANT ME TO TRANSFER IT?!" bellowed Kiera, and Charlotte's watering eyes and tear-strained face said it all, she would have given anything in that moment as her hands clawed at her throat and face. And Kiera clutched the crystal like that of the necklaces, and Cal's girth subsided ever-so-slightly, and his length shortening just a little - just enough to slide from Charlotte's grateful mouth as she slumped and gasped for breath.

Charlotte panted and coughed with her head bowed, wiping away the tears and running mascara on the sheets whilst composing herself, but Cal and Kiera were staring at Cal's dick. It had stopped shrinking, but remained a good 2 feet long and painfully girthy.

"If it's still that big now, then it must have almost been in Charlotte's stomach." Kiera stammered, aghast and shocked as she looked from Cal, to his slowly softening penis. "But wait... The magic had to go somewhere..."

And together, Cal and Kiera slowly turned to look at Charlotte. She sat on her knees on the bed, upright now, and they all looked to her chest...

To be continued...

12