All Comments on 'Girlfriend Taken by Bigger Cock'

by maskrose

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Big & basic.

Always a subject that makes me feel so SMALL. I think we all admire guys with big dicks and this story line is very typical of many similar contributions. I personally prefer the angle of the female point of view but enjoyable just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs proofreading

This story isn't very long, but is still full of errors that make it harder to read. If you want people to read and enjoy your stories, you might want to make them easier to read - take the time to read it over and fix the mistakes.

For example:

"She whimpered and almost started crying but she tolled him to stop, she just obeyed."

"tolled" -> "told"

Most importantly it says she "told him to stop". Then it says she didn't. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
u

Gbfkm

galisongalisonover 8 years ago
Hot

Keep it up, you'll get better, you already got a good idea of what's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, but Got Nothing Out of This...

Perhaps you like poor relationships or enjoy humiliation, but I got nothing out of this. Unfaithful girlfriend, cocky punk with no moral/conscience, and a pansy boyfriend...

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Stoopid

There's no way a woman with a boyfriend like that would simply succumb. Especially to a high school student. She may go back and fuck him later but, his value as a boyfriend is negligible. And monster dick aside, there's no way her boyfriend's more than adequate did k suddenly becomes 8nadequate.

As for the monster being as wide as a coke can, he's not gonna get that in her pussy easily, let alone in her as.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Really really BAD!

There is nothing to like about this (I hesitate to call it a) story

2* Only because they delete the 1* votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good effort

A nice effort for a first try but yeah, you need to work on the buildup. She shouldn't just go all wobbly because she sees a big dick. The real heat in a story like this is the transition from loyal girlfriend to willing submissive and that takes time. The actual sex scene could be longer and more involved too. But like I said, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had to laugh

because it was the most ridiculous story I've ever read. Almost like a little boy daydreaming of what he would like to do. What's even worse, some actually thought this was erotic. Doesn't take much to please some, does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Short Answer

To the complaints is that it is a fantasy. But, you still need to make the scene somewhat believable for your readers to connect to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really???

If you're going to write stories to be read publicly then PLEASE reread and edit them. Its not hard, people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good effort!

Good cuck story and hot over all.

Some critiques, a little more humiliation for the boyfriend. The kid is rich, expand on that. Even have the teen beat up the boyfriend.

More description with the sex, the set up was good but you should have more description with the positions, her pleasure, and the shame and arousal of the boyfriend.

Over all good though. You should continue the story of this arrogant kid with a huge cock. Always tell it from the cucks perspective. The concept of this rich teen with a huge cock fucking model girlfriends of other men is hot.

For sure give it another go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really don't care about the grammar, although I have to say that there weren't as many errors as I'v e seen in some other stories. I came to find a good story to cum to and being the little dirty happy girl that I am, I would get excited after seeing a big cock dangling in front of me and listening to a cocky boy taunt me with it.

I think this had the right amount of detail, although very sadistic and abusive to the boyfriend it would be traumatizing in reality and I personally would not like that as psychologically it can leave a lot of damage, everything else was great.

Very inspiring to write my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Great, just what I like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Key hole?

Must be an old AF house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She Needed A Reason To Cheat

Enjoyable reading and the end where the boyfriend left was perfect to show how he wasn't going to be a cuckold male.Rated it as a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

This was a really great Story. i enjoyed reading it.

But which size was the cock of this boy when it was all hard? would be nice to know^^

please write a second part of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nigga u should of just told her yes

That's is awesome I would of stayed in jerking of now thinking off howawsome that be but I'd pull up I sit once ya gf start doing that I might have grabbed her but shit he already walked up in ya spot might as well let him hit if she just gone obey being quiet is the best answer though but u weak for leaving her y'all be having good girls the only reason she did that because she knew it was a movie okay let her go over there or watch if u want

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story for men’s magazine!

Sounds like a good story for a men’s magazine. But if true you must have been a real foolish person to let a situation like that escalate and allowed your girlfriend be taken by another dude. My temper would have got the better of me and I know I would have been arrested for assault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why break up?

Would have rated it a 5 if they didn't break up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

It must be a fake story, otherwise what a dough you are having that brat taking your gf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really believe you, but not everything

I really believe you, but not everything, Why not? everything is possible. Whatever you do, it's important to enjoy every moment as much as you can do this, especially with such a hot girl. But, i think if you can really just lie down on her stomach so peacefully in this situation until he fuck her, and you are enjoying watching every strong penetration deep inside her, and so wild movement of their body, without any doubt, you would enjoy your girlfriend more than ever before, and you would never leave her because of this , and neither she you, you would continue to enjoy similar temptations, (no woman loves a man just because of huge dick). My sweet wife has nicely puffed, and such tight pussy. She is so innocent and harmless woman, but she also loves a huge dick, and she like to try even bigger. Just before beginning i thought i would be jealous from something like that, but on the contrary, i was really impressed in such an irresistible situation it's a great experience to expose now and then your so sweet, innocent and harmless wife in such a wonderful but so merciless sexual temptation, as completely helpless woman with another man, and even with bigger dick deep inside her pussy. This is nice and extremely challenging , but with a man who has respect for both of us, and particularly for sensitive ladies as for my wife. I am very proud of my wife, especially in such situations. But let me remind you, Careful, this is not for everyone, because we are not all the same.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Can't take such a juvenile cartoon seriously...

Listen, if you're only looking for fap material, which is what LIT is primarily around for, then it's a good bet that this will get the job done.

However, if you're working for a realistic and interesting read about the dissolution of a couple become of the involvement of a third party... move allow, this is not for you.

The setup is dumb; the catalyst of the whole sex scene is idiotic; the scene itself... is undeniably hot, although completely unrealistic; the conclusion is rush, but, at the very least, is the only point of the story that you can actually believe in.

I could see someone draw a pretty erotic hentai out of this... but, as a short story? Too dumb to describe. As long as your pants are done, though, you should enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

Love watching wife fuck a big dick.... Love seeing her big nipples bouncing up and down as she's sucking my dick and fucking a 8 to 10 inch dick. She's only 6' 3inches tall but can take 10 inch's up to his balls....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is this shit?

No woman in her right mind would throw away a loving relationship for a big cock. Hell, she didn't even have anything to complain about in the first place, apparently. If she's so fixated on a cock that she fucks away a relationship with someone she cared enough about to move in with, she ain't worth the heartache, and clearly needs some fucking help. The kid would've been knocked the fucked out if the boyfriend had enough backbone to back up hin 7-inch cock. Apparently not, though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missing work

Does anyone know if he posts anywhere else? All his other work is gone on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Husband Cannot Compete

My husband goes hunting or fishing every weekend that it doesn't rain. He is on the high end of average in the cock department. Since he leaves me by myself so much, I have found sexual satisfaction in other ways. Our young neighbor Tyler takes care of our lawn and garden. And now he takes. care of me. And my husband comes in second to Tyler in the cock department. I enjoy knowing that my husband is getting sloppy seconds when he does grace me with his presence. I am also noticing that Tyler is becoming the better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me, my ex wife and the boy from gym

It reminds me a few years ago with my ex wife and a young boy from the gym where she and I went every week. I told her that the boy in the locker room was keen to show what a big cock he had and that really impressed everyone. one day when we were fucking she asked me to take a picture in the locker room because she was curious and I did it without him noticing. That night she and I fucked like crazy because she was possessed by the boy's picture. There were many big fucking nights at the expense of the boy's picture and what we talked about during sex. without her knowing I made a good relation with him, and after a few months I invited him to our house for dinner and told her I was going to take a friend to dinner without telling him which friend. when she saw him come in, she understood my plans and looked at me with a killer look. She said to me, "I know what you want". and after dinner we had a couple of glasses she looked at him and said she wanted to see if what I told him was true and he laughed .. laughed a lot and showed. she went straight to the point and knelt sucking on him until he was very hard. 28cm well measured by her and 7cm wide. a monster. From that day on he became her lover and I cuckold. crazy horny horn and many times I also sucked on that 19-year-old monster cock. Me and the boy fuck her hundred times during more than 2 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

It's really a shame that this story reflects my real life experience closely, as far as how it happened and what happened, although there was little to no talking during their sex and I stayed there for all of it.

I too, left her thinking I was heartbroken and upset at her for doing it. Years later I realized that I could have remained and been her submissive cuckold, and while it may have still ended eventually that I would have had so many submissive sexual experiences had I stayed and accepted sharing her. Some girls just love giant cocks, doesn't mean she doesn't love you- she also just happens to love non-monogamy and large cock. I call that a keeper :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 Idea

I think there’s room for a part 2. Maybe he’s moved out and gotten a new girlfriend, but then bumps into his ex and her new BF at a party who’s even bigger than Tom, and she decides it’d be fun to introduce his new GF to her BFs giant dick and ruin his relationship again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is this shit real 😂🤣 no way no way makes me want to go try it

MaccVikingMaccVikingover 3 years ago
Similar thing happened except I was the Bull in the scenario

I'm tall, dominant, sadistic, brutal Viking stud with a huge thick BWC Whitezilla (most women can't even wrap their hand around it) and I moved here to the SF Bay Area. Since then, I've fucked, had FWBs or had BDSM submissives with 86 Asian women. Some were in a relationship or marriage. There was one relationship in particular between a male and female Asian (both were submissive and he was only 5'8 and scrawny, she was tiny 5'1 and probably 95 lbs).

I'm very sadistic and brutal especially with Asian women and so I would fuck her ONLY in the ass for the first whole month. I deprived her of pussy pleasures to learn her role and quite frankly just to be a prick. She always looked like she was crying in pain (that Asian wince thing they do), and would push back with her weak arms and hands on my stomach but it was no use, I turned her out with my. Long story short, she eventually left her bf of four years just to be my BDSM Submissive Anal Fuck Toy Slave. True Story. My New Year's Resolution is to do this again with another Asian couple. Asian women stand defenseless and helpless with true, alpha Caucasian males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago my future wife spent a night with her boss when both of them attended a trade show.

When she got pregnant with our first child, she told me what had happened at the trade show. She said she would keep the baby only if I assued her I wanted her and our baby unconditionally and without any reservations.

We are still together and we have two daughters.

(I had to share this wiith someone even if I do it anonymously.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story: ★★★★★ (5).

Excerpt from this story (spoiler alert)!

Quote: Knowing that Tom was about to defile Jennifer's tight wet pussy was numbing my entire body. Knowing that he was about to insert his donkey cock into her was making my head spin.

They started making out, furiously stroking each other's bodies and Tom removed the rest of his clothes.... End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be even better if it got looked over by someone who knows English. I get to the incorrect words and I lose my hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some little kid has a big dick....wow!! Good story though. He lost his girlfriend, too bad. What she going to do when next guy comes along with a bigger dick???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell didn't he beat the fuck out of him " wimp " No man stories on this page " The new media elite type mentality. Spineless, diaper wearing lemmings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author is a sick bastard with cancer on his brain... Idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too funny, wonder how long it would take him to dig himself out of the dent in the hallway wall opposite my door .... see sometimes the biggest favor you can do for a spoiled loudmouth like this is to shatter the illusion early that they can get through life like this because of their diminutive stature. That said , dickhead and his lovin' lady don;t deserve any better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make more content

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously her boyfriend also had a desire to watch this or it wouldn't of happened. I'm not sure why you chose to end this dtory abruptly, when this boy could do anything he wanted with them both, as long as he left her there with her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would absolutely love having an athletic 21 year old come over my house, shake my hand, and then fuck my girlfriends ass with his massive cock right on my couch while I watched her

StrongbutcuriousStrongbutcuriousover 1 year ago

Not so long ago I would not have understand the size difference between 7-9 inches, but lately my wife has been lusting after a bigger cock she had before me. This is excellently described here and the nature of the change in Jennifer after seeing the size speaks to my soul. Only criticism is the story finished too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having the big dick kid with the puny body come to their apartment was dumb. The only purpose of the visit was to humiliate the 7-in 6 ft tall athlete. Story would have made a lot more sense if the teen had simply exposed himself to the girlfriend in the laundry room or at the pool. She could go crazy over the big dick and reject her boyfriend. The boyfriend could find out and feel just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the story had a lot of room to run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love watching my wife and daughters suck and take cocks.Many cocks .watched my daughter take 5 huge cocks while my wife sucked me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey anonymous with the wife and daughters…. Would love to chat. Hit me up @train_3211 on Snapchat

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Kick Tom in the nuts from behind, then the belt-garrote, then dump both of them out the door. Drop her from the lease immediately.

Born2watchBorn2watch10 months ago

Great hot story. Similar thing happend to me but it was an skinny old man who flashed at my teen age girlfriend. When she saw his huge cock she wanted him. We invited him back to our flat where this old hung stud fucked her with his 10 inch cock longer and harder than I could. They got together a few times and fucked everytime. She loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While in the hospital and visiting with another patient in the same room he was telling me about catching his wife in bed with a friend of his.I listened. Finally I asked what did he do? He said he walked over the the bed while they were saying shit like it's not what you think and all the stupid things dumbasses say. When he reached the bed he said congratulations she's your slut now reached out his hand to shake the dumbasses hand and dumbass reached to shake. That's when he grabbed assholes hand tight and slugged him knocking out some teeth and broke his nose. The asshole moved away. I asked if he and his wife were still together? Yes they had a lot of counciling and he thinks that they can make it. It's been 7 years and they have 3 children and she expecting their 4. I said good for them. He said stand your ground if someone tried to hurt you or your love ones. I said that's for sure.

JerinagJerinag9 months ago

Connor Coxxx stole this story.. Conor Coxxx - 4K Ashley Wolf - Cucked By Ur GF and BFF

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a dumb story. Just because the kid had a bigger cock does not mean any woman would leave her man. The whole garbage story ignores when women are in love they don't cheat, and certainly not just because a guy has a big one. Waste of time reading this trash.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Dreadful nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid. No serious gf would ever be like "Okay, let's see who has the bigger one." Furthermore, no serious gf would then suck and fuck the guy in front of her bf right then and there. Maybe cheat behind his back, but not like that. Also, no self respecting man would just stand there and let his girl take up for him when I guy let's himself into your place and say "Bro, I wanna fuck your girl." If anything, I believe you shoot a fuck face in the head in most places. At least break his face.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it!!! I have a small cock and often wonder if my girlfriend fantasizes about being fucked by a well-hung guy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Generally, I liked the story.

A big cock isn’t everything, I’m 72 and have only 5.5”, however, I’ve had sex with/made love to a lot of women. I’m neither proud nor ashamed of the fact that I have fucked (shorthand including making love and just plain fucking) 107 women (I have no idea what the college experience is today, but for me it was the 70s when most id that score accumulated with no deadly or incurable diseases). Prior to college I have sex with my high school girlfriend and did my best to assure that she was satisfied before me. I’m sure at 18 I wasn’t the best lover and Tom seems to be a selfish prick playing only the big cock card. I can’t imagine he is much of a lover, so I find the story (yes I know it’s fiction) hard to believe. 7” is a pretty nice cock, and the Cuck is 26 and living with a woman. I’m sure he has some good experience and ability. Tom, on the other hand throat fucks Jen with his monster and she happily takes it—unlikely.

Having said that a big cock isn’t everything, I have some bi tendencies and I know I’d rather look at a pic of a big uncut cock and think about pleasuring it than a little cock, so I’m not being naive that a big cock isn’t special. The cuck’s 7” cock may well have stretched Jen’s pussy for her to be able to comfortably accept Tom’s monster, but, he just fucks her. I can’t believe that it would be pleasurable.

By the way, I call him the Cuck not derogatorily, I just don’t see that he called himself by name. He must have been a little into it as he let it happen without real complaint or threat to Jen that it will be over if she fucks Tom and even puts his head on her belly.

The Cuck left Jen. It isn’t clear whether “she wouldn’t look at me the same way,” meant that she didn’t or he couldn’t believe that she wouldn’t. I do have cuck fantasies and believe that I would enjoy seeing my wife fucked by another man. I am torn in the George Anderson, February Sucks way that the marriage/relationship would be broken. In FS,’it was the most enjoyable sexual experience or her life. He would be competing with that forever. Here, it’s just a kid with a big cock. If she looked at him differently, it’s because he was a pussy and let it happen or that once she got into it he didn’t stay with the program. She invited him to participate. He became embarrassed and left. Again, a 7” cock is a pretty nice cock, especially if it attached to a loving man.

Finally Jen is 6 years older than Tom. My wife is 6 years older than me, but my 6 years started when I was 31 and my wife 37. At our age now, it’s nothing. At 31/37 both holding MBAs the difference was slight. The difference between a 24 year old university student (I assume doing graduate work) and a scrawny, maybe 18 (he’s no older than 18, could be 15-17) year old high school kid is a very wide chasm. She wasn’t going to fall for him.

With his cuck tendencies, he should have stayed and tried to make it work. Maybe it wouldn’t have, they are both still young. Maybe it would have. I imagine being cucked and both of us enjoying the memory for years. Maybe I’m just twisted.

By the way, somehow I screwed up my Lit account. I don’t want to post anonymously, I’m DHenley73.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam3 months ago

I have this beautiful story a 3 only because of the ending. A man does not leave a wonderful woman because she has a need he can not fulfill. He should have told her he loved her and asked her to please let the young man continue but please let me continue living with you and hold my head as he enters you.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

4 stars. Good story shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Honestly i dont blame the girl for being fascinated by the guys bigger cock and wanting it. Im just over 6 inches long and good girth myself and have always made sure that any girl i had sex with was satisfied and had an orgasm before i would have mine. Roll on until i met Georgina she was insatiable and loved sex usually twice a night sometimes more. She was a slim blonde with the hottest vagina i ever had tiny inner labia and just the best camel toe slit with a pouting clit and small tits in between a and b cup pert with sweet nipples. She was up for anything sexual and frim early on kept her sex smooth awhen i suggested it. She never wore a bra due to her having small breasts and i encouraged her to go without panties or at least the tiniest that just covered her sex. I loved her little dresses or short skirts as i liked to feel her and get her worked up which was easy to do. Id often touch her and tease her and we both loved outdoor sex which at the start she was nervous about someone seeing us. Once she was turned on she lost her inhibitions as she just wanted me to fuck her. The first time someone saw us she didnt see the guy but i made sure he got a good view of me pumping my cock into her and turned her so we were fucking reverse cow girl so he definately saw her vagina and i exposed her tits. When we finished he walked off and must have stood on twigs which snapped and made her jump saying what was that and i said it was some guy that was watching us have fun she gasped and said did he see everything i replied yes thats why i moved you soo you were facing him. She said he saw my sex and tits i said yes he saw everything of you. She said i never saw him i laughed and said im not surprised you were too busy on my cock. She said next time tell me if someone is watching i said ok i will but only after your totally naked so whoever it is sees all of you and she laughed. It happened on a summers night when i saw a guy walking our direction he slowed and moved behind a tree about twenty feet from us. Georgina had a button through denim minidress on and i opened all the buttons and turned her around so she would be facing where he was. I told her take the dress off and she did. I continued and told her to look towards the tree where he was and she saw him and gasped closing her legs which i immediately grasped and pulled apart again telling her let him watch its hot. She said he is masturbating i said good play with your nipples and clit for him put on a show and make him cum. She played with her nipples for a few minutes and i took her hand and ģuided it between her legs whispering rub your clit and open your legs wider which she did. Next she said fuck me harder which i did and minutes later she said oh fuck he is cumming and at that i did to followed by her. I grabbed her legs and lifted under her knees opening her and made sure he could see me slip out and give him a full view of her hot fucked sex. He left the way he came and we lay there. She said that was so hot seeing him cum watching us i replied pity he didnt come closer maybe you could have touched him and helped him. She laughed and said youd really want me to do that would you i said yes if you want to im up for it. How far would you want me to go then i replied whatever you want to do. She said would i have to suck i said if you want to yes. I said if you want to fuck he has to have a bigger cock than me and you have to suck me as he fucks you. Really she said i replied why not. That was just the start of our expanding sex life and lots of horny adventures together. Paul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous