Girlfriend Tricked

Story Info
Girlfriend tricked into saving the day.
1.2k words
4.09
28.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, everyone in this story is over 18.

My at the time Girlfriend Donna always caught a-lot of attention everywhere she went she was a stunning 22yr old blonde hair blue eye beautiful very curvy body that always turned heads when she walked by with her big bouncing boobs and swinging hips.

I had been living in a low income apartment while going to college and I was always nervous about getting caught with friends over they had very strict policy on guest. it wasn't long before the karens of the apartment complex noticed Donna visiting one day and I was left a nasty note say that I will be turned in and kicked out if I continued to have guest.

So we just tried to be more careful and then one day Donna got kicked out of her apartment I couldn't let her stay in her car so I snuck her in every night this went on for weeks she just hung around and cleaned and watched tv while I was at class or my job

Then one Friday morning while I had to work away in another city but thanks to smart phones and security cameras I can keep an eye on the place and on Donna without her even knowing she was so ditzy she thought the cameras were fake had been wearing a thin sexy night gown when she herd a loud pounding knock at the door.

She was worried something was wrong so against better judgment she answered the door. There stood a tall arabian indian looking man with a big gold chain necklace and lots of gold jewelry on his hands. He looked sternly at Donna and yelled who are you! where is Todd! he demanded answers Donna began to cry and said he's at work for 7 more hours.

He said your not on the lease agreement I will evict you both right now. poor Donna was very naive and ready to cry she said please sir I'm just visiting my boyfriend please don't kick him out I'll leave but he need his apartment.

The man said He had been warned of this I'm sorry there's nothing more I can do he text someone on his phone and said the movers will be here soon to put your stuff in the yard we have a waiting list for these apartments for people that will obey the rules.

The cold air from the open apartment door had been working on Donna's big nipples and had them sticking out and hard enough to cut glass. The Landlord had taken notice and helped himself into the apartment closing the door behind him he smiled and said maybe we can work something out.

Donna was still crying and sniffling she perked up and said really Mister Ill do anything just don't kick out my boyfriend

Then he reached out and tweaked one of her big nipples and gave her big titty a soft squeeze and said very nice disrobe. Donna was stunned and shocked she said you can't be serious are you the man said yes mam unless you want kicked out im very serious.

Donna hesitated but lifted her night gown over her head and her big titties bounced free.

The man dropped his trousers and he had the biggest cock Donna had ever seen it was long and very thick and brown he commanded her to suck it.

Donna quietly obeyed and kneeled down and started sucking his cock something that she enjoyed doing every since her school days she was a known cocksucker.

The more Donna sucked it the more she got turned on about having this big brown monster in her throat she eagerly took him deeper and deeper hoping maybe if she did a good job sucking maybe he wouldn't fuck her.

Donna was so caught up in the b.j she didnt even realize she was finger fucking her self with her free hand while she cupped the mans big balls with the other. when she let out a moan the guy opened his eyes and seen what she was doing while giving him a world class b.j he commanded her get up on the bed slut.

Donna so oh sir your cocks to big please just finish in my mouth and spare me. he was already working his long brown fingers into Donna's snatch he grinned as she tried not to moan like slut in heat. He waisted no time on four play soon he was between Donna's thick thighs rubbing his cockhead between her juicy cunt lips. This was driving her insane she was bucking her hips and had gave up resisting and said please just fuck me already Oh' gawd I need to be fucked just don't cum in me she said he just laughed at kept teasing her with his large cock

Finally inch by inch he worked his cock in. he complemented her telling her she had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked.

Donna just moaned and pointed her heels to the sky She kept saying "Oh my God, its to big!"

With every one of his thrusts she let out a loud moan and a sound that was like a squeal.

Donna was just panting,

"Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me harder!"

This guy's cock was stretching Donna's pussy out and he had no mercy! All I could see was his taut arse cheeks and his big balls banging against her bum as was fucking the shit out of her!

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"Fuck, bitch, your pussy is tiiiiight!" he said. He leaned forward over her and they were now in the missionary position while pumping her pussy, sucking one tit, then the other. I could see his ass jackhammer in and out, harder and harder.

yeah bitch I'm cumming! Here it comes slut! I'm gonna fill your womb with my load!" He sat up and had her legs wrapped around him. He grabbed her hips, pulling her pelvis close to his so he could drive his thick cock deep in her womb and shoot his thick globs of cum directly into her cervix.

Donna moaned as she said, "I love your cock!"

Donna screamed as she climaxed..

The man got up and quickly got dressed checked his phone then went to the door when he opened it there was two older black gentlemen there waiting The Arabian man told them she sold herself for rent you can have it for a few more hours.

Donna was in a daze still laying on the bed she hadn't noticed the new guest the black men undressed and climbed on the bed with donna she opened her eyes to the new darker meat all she could say was Oh my soon she was deep throating one large black cock while getting pounded by another from behind the two black men took turns "Uh, uh, uh, uh...that's good pussy" came out in a steady rhythm from the black leader as the bed shook.

Donna just smiled and was eager to please these men as she shook and screamed thru countless orgasm

the two black guys left and a few hours later I came home. Donna was all smiles and besides acting tired never once told me about the visit from the landloard and his two friends

And I never told her I watched and recorded it all from the cameras and the biggest part that my landlord is a little irish guy. I have no clue who those dudes where......