Girlfriend Wants to Try Kinky Fun!

Info
I want you to tie me up and spank me, please!
77 words
4.73
17.6k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Fsub][Girlfriend][Safe Word Discussion][Enthusiastic Consent][Slightly Bratty][Playful][Spanking][Edging][Fingering][Bent Over Your Lap][Calling You "Daddy"][Blowjob to Facefucking][Bouncing On Your Cock][Fuzzy Handcuffs][Creampie][Aftercare]


A discussion about why sex always looks so rough on TV leads your girlfriend to confess she's been wanting to try more kinky things in bed. She knows you have a little bit of experience with that sort of thing, and she's very intrigued to hear that you have a pair of fuzzy handcuffs waiting in your bedside drawer right now...!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Lookingformybluesky
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
MastermltMastermlt11 months ago

Yet another riveting, sexual charged and exciting audio story. Coming from that specific sexual environment, I appreciated the way you presented the information on safe words and colors, showing that safety is of the highest importance, and the addition of your character wanting to be called "daddy" was a fun twist. I would have liked to have heard your female character being denied cumming when she was on top, riding her partner, at least until she was told they she could cum or until she called the male partner either daddy or master, I think that would have been even more realistic, and possibly even a bit of some spanking as punishment for not doing as instructed, however, those are just things that I feel would have made the story more exciting and realistic. Even aside from my additions, the story was very authentic and extremely arousing. Thank you for sharing another of your wonderful, imaginative originals to enjoy.

mseg14mseg1411 months ago

Adorable. Kinky innocence.

grapefruits12grapefruits1211 months ago

What a turn on. Super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's not very useful feedback, but I must say this - ROWR! Deliciously sexy.

Share this

Similar Stories

Your GF's Twin Sis is a Dirty Slut Parent Trap: NSFW Edition.in Audio
The Arrival Ch. 01 A long awaited meetup between two lovers.in Romance
A Hole In The Fence A Black Lady loves turning white bums red.in BDSM
Stacey's Eventful Day Stacey embarks on what becomes a very steamy, eventful day.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I'm Sorry, Daddy He teaches me a lesson for sleeping around.in BDSM
More Stories