All Comments on 'Girlfriend Wants to Try Kinky Fun!'

by Lookingformybluesky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's not very useful feedback, but I must say this - ROWR! Deliciously sexy.

grapefruits12grapefruits1211 months ago

What a turn on. Super sexy.

mseg14mseg1411 months ago

Adorable. Kinky innocence.

MastermltMastermlt11 months ago

Yet another riveting, sexual charged and exciting audio story. Coming from that specific sexual environment, I appreciated the way you presented the information on safe words and colors, showing that safety is of the highest importance, and the addition of your character wanting to be called "daddy" was a fun twist. I would have liked to have heard your female character being denied cumming when she was on top, riding her partner, at least until she was told they she could cum or until she called the male partner either daddy or master, I think that would have been even more realistic, and possibly even a bit of some spanking as punishment for not doing as instructed, however, those are just things that I feel would have made the story more exciting and realistic. Even aside from my additions, the story was very authentic and extremely arousing. Thank you for sharing another of your wonderful, imaginative originals to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLookingformybluesky@Lookingformybluesky
Switchy. Sultry. Will bite you. I make erotic audios! :D 200+ audios not posted to here or Reddit: https://www.patreon.com/lookingformybluesky Wanna see me naked? https://www.onlyfans.com/lookingformybluesky https://fans.ly/r/lookingformybluesky