All Comments on 'Girlfriend Watches me Suck Cock'

by Jakemcmann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yumyamandayumyamandaabout 1 month ago

You’re such a dirty cock sucker Jake. Your sexy voice makes my pussy sooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can I tell you a secret? I want my dad to do that sooooooooo bad with my boyfriend.

sadesxsadesxabout 1 month ago

I wish so bad my boyfriend would do this.. would love to watch another man worship his cock😍 ooft!

DarthDadDarthDad27 days ago

Mmmm fuck Bro, that filthy mouth sounds amazing. Love how you say "Cock"

PCS29PCS2927 days ago

Wish more men would just come right out and ask if they really wanted to suck , yanno? Hear all the time how so many guys want to suck, love to suck, live to suck..... but do they? Ask me....and bet you'll be able to.....

MoonrideMoonride27 days ago

i'd love to hear her give you input and instructions while you suck me

JakemcmannJakemcmann27 days agoAuthor

I get off saying Cock and Cocksucker, even typing this my cock is swelling.

PG564EPG564E21 days ago

Every audio you create makes me crazed, hard, and so horny. I'd like to blow you while your making an audio and your GF orders me to share your cum with her. Of course I obey, then you blow me and she eats my load also.

a 5 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJakemcmann@Jakemcmann
Horny married cocksucker. I just love a hard cock to suck. I mostly like sucking strangers I met during my day. Look out for the horny man who wouldn’t mind a guy sucking his cock for him. My wife knows I love cock and encourages me to indulge my fantasies. She gets off watc...