All Comments on 'Girlfriend Wears My Sister's Panties'

by EricBanner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This was insanely hot, and seriously well written! I really hope there's another chapter coming (after all, just think of all Chelsea's dirty panties in her laundry basket...)

SWIM21SWIM21almost 8 years ago
More!

Please continue this story!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
The writing was perfectly fine, but are you sure you're in the right category?

I suppose you could claim this was TABOO, but if this qualifies as "taboo", what wouldn't? As for the "incest", it was all fantasy. And since you concluded with "The End", I presume you're not going to follow on with more of the story in which there's actual sex involving brother and sister.

You could have had the sister actually lurking, quietly, in her room. She might have been listening in on the lovers, with or without Elise being in on it, and getting off on her own. And when they went for a look through her lingerie drawer, they might have discovered her playing with herself in lingerie matching that which Chelsea was wearing, at which point...?

But you didn't do any of that. So, as I wrote in the title of this comment, while I'm not complaining about the quality of the writing, I do question whether you chose the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bring the sister in to the story

I love the story so far, but would love to see it continue

Part 2: Sister catches girlfriend taking her panties, and she starts to tease her, and ask her why

Part 3: Sister finds out what her brother and his girl friend have been up to; fresh panties for her brother

patrick918patrick918almost 8 years ago
great story

please write more .. that was a really hot story maybe next time gf make you smell your sis dirty pantys too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

This was outrageously well done. Wouldn't change a thing (though admittedly I kept waiting for them to raid her laundry for dirty panties). Very sexy and very fun. And a welcome change from the same old same old of the incest category. PLEASE tell us you're going to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot.

That is a super hot story. I love to read in chapter 2 that the girlfriend wears the sisters dirty panties and her boyfriend eats her pussy through them, mmmmmm.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

please?

tormaptormapalmost 8 years ago
Hot stuff.

Kinky as fuck...i loved this. Perhaps more fetish than incest though, but nevermind that.....you'll blow my mind if you write another chapter which include Chelsea for real.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 5 years ago
wow

Hot stuff there. Elisa is one cool, but freaky chick. Not sure how she will feel when she gets back in town and all of her panties are wrecked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Category?

Wrong category! I don't think your girlfriend putting on your sister"s underwear is incest/taboo.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Panties and more panties

Never can get enough panties but this story came close. Glad he didn't let his imagination get him in trouble with his girlfriend. It was just too bad the story ended before we found out if there was more with the two of them and the sister. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story For A Panty Perv...

...and having an accommodating Perv Girlfriend made it even better. Thanx for the Read, and keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Years ago my really erotic girlfriend made me put the crotch of her sisters panties in my mouth as we were fucking, turned us both on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was just plain dumb...... really????? Guess weirdos will drum up anything to suggest a make up imagination of how they are having an intense sex event. So trivial of a story, nothing out of the ordinary going for sex but, wow did it really do something mind blowing - seriously really having to dig deep to make this an event to celebrate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricBanner@EricBanner
Having fun writing again after quite some time off. Hope you enjoy. Responses/comments go a long way. Love to hear what people think. Considering starting to take commissions if there's enough interest. Have a story idea you feel like you can't get out on your own? Send me ...