Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and Melanie's Relationship Heats Up.
5.5k words
4.58
16.3k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, chapter 2 here! More cuteness and romance between Melanie and Alex. They go on a nice date, and also go to Melanie's apartment for some alone time. The smutty parts will start next chapter! And thank you for all the nice comments, glad to see y'all are enjoying this one. Enjoy :D

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on trans woman, trans woman on male, romance, anal,

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Alex, this place is so nice!"

Melanie leaned against his arm as they walked into the restaurant under the soft glow of moonlight, clutching one of his massive forearms, drawing jealous stares from men around them - she just looked that damn good! She'd dolled herself up to a degree Alex had never seen in the past, and like before she had chosen to wear a dress, a much more elegant one this time. It was cocktail-styled, red and sleeveless, a deep 'V' plunging down her neckline to show off a healthy amount of cleavage, a sparkling, diamond necklace hanging between her breasts. Her makeup was even more caked-on than their first date - as they'd taken to calling it - and several dangling gold pieces of jewelry hung off her ears. Hanging off her bare shoulder was a small black purse and her matching heels clacked across the tiled floor with each step she took.

"Glad to hear it! I did a lot of research to find the perfect place."

That much was true - Alex had spent the past several days looking up the nicest restaurants in their town, reading reviews and checking prices. Money wasn't an issue - he didn't spend a lot of his cash on much else besides bills and workout stuff - and had used his extra funds to buy himself a new outfit as well. He'd purchased a new button-up black shirt, slacks and dress shoes, and found his best belt to wear as well; he felt a bit ridiculous in the clothing, each article hugging his muscled physique tighter than most outfits he wore. But Mel had complimented as soon as she saw him and that was enough for him to know he made the right choice!

It looked like he'd made the right choice in date location too, the eatery upscale and fancy. The workers were all dressed in suits - even the busboys - the other customers wearing just as nice clothing. Every single table was set with unwrinkled, white table cloths, the chairs a dark wood and high-backed. Candelabras sat in the middle of the tables, place-settings and utensils placed professionally at each seat. The lights were dimmed, classical music filling the air quietly, barely audible over the mixed conversations, carts filled with covered food pushed around deftly between the patrons and furniture.

It was even fancier than expected!

Alex couldn't help but smile like an idiot as they walked together up to the host stand of the steak house he'd chosen. Looking like a million bucks with a gorgeous woman on his arm - there wasn't anything better in this world. Telling the man who greeted them his name on their reservation - another new experience for him, one he'd done in hope of impressing Melanie - they were graciously guided to their table, candles lit and a bottle of wine presented to them immediately as soon as they sat down. Alex stared at Mel adoringly as she looked around the restaurant in wonder, taking in the expensive decor, obviously not used to this kind of thing either. Picking up his menu while his date was distracted, Alex tried not to despair at the price of the meals that he'd already seen beforehand, mentally preparing himself for the cost of the date.

The food had better be good!

"You didn't have to do this, you know?" Melanie spoke up, done with her decor-ogling, "You didn't have to take me to such a nice place like this, not so soon."

"Well," Alex gave her a mischievous grin, "I had to make sure to pick a restaurant I knew you wouldn't try to pick up the bill at!"

"Oh my God, you're so ridiculous you big meanie!"

"Just saying!" He chuckled, "And order what you want, I don't want you to get something you don't like to try and be polite."

"Then I'll just get one of everything!"

"Only if I can have half!"

They both laughed, catching each other's eye and blushing; they really were like giggling highschoolers, nervous and excited. Chatting casually about their weeks as they looked over the menus - pausing only to order when their waiter showed up - a familiar air of comfortability returned to the table, acting as long-time friends rather than a couple on a date. Joking, reminiscing, talking about whatever - all the ways Alex wanted things to be. How he wanted to feel around her. It was different, he realized, courting someone who'd been a friend first, and it was much easier than trying to date someone random. Melanie already knew him, knew what he liked and he was like, more importantly, and the conversation wasn't forced because of it.

It was nice.

It was nice and relaxing. He didn't have to try and feign interest or act knowledgeable about things he knew nothing about - something that usually went badly considering he didn't know about much! But he knew Mel; he knew her well even if he didn't understand everything about her or her identity, but he knew she was Melanie and that was enough. Or at least he hoped. Long-term relationships weren't things he'd had much success at in the past: the kind of women that were into him usually as shallow as they were sexy, as bad as it was to admit. Alex didn't exactly need intellectual conversation or anything like that considering who he was, but there was a big difference between talking about topics he enjoyed instead of gossip and the going-ons of celebrities.

"Can I ask, um, ask you a question?"

Melanie suddenly interjected in their discussion while they nibbled at their starter-salads, stumbling over her words.

"Yeah of course Mel, you can ask me anything. You know that."

"Why did you decide to ask me out? You never- I mean, I never thought you were interested in me like that."

"I didn't think I was either." Melanie's face dropped, her eyes wide - Alex could have punched himself in the face for saying that! "Fuck, not what I meant. Sorry."

He took a deep breath and collected himself.

"I... I only realized kind of recently that I, uh, liked you as more than a friend - the last time we hung out actually." He tried to keep his voice steady, "The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I think I might have liked you before, like when we were in school. But I didn't know it back then."

Alex let out a half-chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

"Better late than never I guess?"

"You goof. Definitely better late than never!" The smile returned to her face, "I'm... I'm really glad you did Alex. I've had a crush on you for so long!"

She blushed at the admittance of her long-held secret, quickly forking more salad into her mouth.

"I'm surprised to hear that."

"Why?"

"Well, I actually wanted to say sorry for this at Bob's, but it's because of how I treated you when you, erm, first came out." It was Alex's turn to look sad as admitted his own secret, "I wasn't a good friend to you for a good while after that, and I was pretty shitty in general back then, especially to you. I uh, I didn't think you'd even want to be my friend after that."

"Oh Alexander," she reached out and brushed a dainty hand against his bulging, hairy forearm, using his proper name in a display of affection, "we were just kids back then. It hurt a lot, I'll admit."

Alex's shame grew.

"But I got over it and so did you. You totally changed in highschool. You protected me, don't you remember? Whenever some of the less... accepting students tried to make my life Hell, all you had to do was show up or walk with me and they'd leave me alone - I wasn't joking before when I called you my knight in shining armor. I always really appreciated that. You made things a lot better for me during those times."

"I was just trying to make up for being so mean before. I was trying to be a good friend to you again. You didn't deserve to be treated like that anyway - you're the last person that deserved the hate you got."

"And things aren't like that anymore!" She shook his arm, trying to make him smile, "Being in college has helped me find people who are more accepting and don't care about who I am - just like you. Things have gotten a lot better, and you're making it even better!"

Alex peeked up at her.

"Really?"

"Really! Now come on, let's enjoy our date."

"Alright Mel, I think I'm down with that."

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it before returning to his salad. A short time later their steaks showed up and they ate happily, the food as delicious as they'd imagined; perfectly cooked, coated in a rich sauce, and melting on their tongues - the meals were delectable. The conversation returned to more casual topics again and the wine flowed, Alex careful not to drink too much since he was driving. Mel had no such restrictions however, and she drank freely, getting more giggly and red-faced the longer they were there. By the time the dessert arrived and their leftovers had been put in to-go boxes for them, Mel was swaying slightly, making flirtatious remarks at her date, touching his hands and arms more and more - she even had him feed her some of the lava cake from across the table!

After he paid the bill - wincing when he saw the total - Alex threw an arm around Mel and supported her on the journey back to his pick-up.

"I had a reeeeally good time tonight Alex!" She slurred, leaning against his shoulder as he drove her back to her off-campus apartment, "You're such a gentleman!"

"I did too Mel, it was really nice."

"So nice!" Melanie hiccupped and giggled, stretching out an arm to rub Alex's pecs, "A nice night with my big strong boyfriend!"

Alex nearly swerved off the road at her exclamation. She said it!

"Boyfriend? Is that what I am?"

"Of course silly! We're dating! And I'm your girlfriend..."

She looked at him with large puppy-eyes.

"...right?"

"Of course Mel," He glanced over at her smiling, "you're my girlfriend now."

"Yay! Took long enough!"

Alex's heart was racing again as he tried to remain cool.

"Is that right?"

"It is! I've wanted to date you since highschool you oaf! I told you that!"

"Well you have me now Melanie."

"Mmmm," she made a sound of happiness, pressing herself harder into him, "I do."

Leaning against him, Melanie cuddled up to his chest, stretching herself over the center console. Alex cursed the fact that he had to drive, wanting nothing more than to pull her in closer and hold her tight. He sped up a bit more, eager to get to her apartment to at least have a few moments alone uninterrupted; if she wasn't drunk he would feel more comfortable going into her apartment with her - if she offered - but the last thing he wanted to do was accidentally ruin things as soon as they started. Melanie continued to mumble about him under her breath, Alex only catching a few random words, but knowing they were all the same: she was happy to be dating him and that was all he needed to hear. After what seemed like hours he reached her home and pulled up in front of her building.

"We're here Mel, we're at your apartment."

"Wha?" She looked up, blinking her eyes and unbuckling her seatbelt, "Already?"

"Yes Mel, already." Alex chuckled and shook his head, undoing his own seatbelt, "Can I walk you to your door?"

"Mmm maybe later. Can we just stay like this for a bit longer?"

"Of course, as long as you want."

"Perfect."

They cuddled together, enjoying serene silence in darkness, the only light coming from the streetlights around them. Alex stroked Melanie's hair gently, his huge arm blanketing her shoulder and pillowing her head, his other hand resting in his lap; Mel had both arms on his chest and stomach, pressing them tightly against his muscles. There wasn't a word exchanged between the couple - to Alex, there wasn't anything to say anyway. It wasn't until Melanie suddenly sat up and stared at him did things change.

"Alex?" Her eyes were large and quivering, "Will you kiss me?"

Her request was soft but needy.

He replied with action instead of words, something he felt more comfortable doing in nearly all situations. Twisting his torso, he lowered his face until it was touching Melanie's, her crooked nose rubbing against his own, and pressed his lips against hers. It was a tender kiss, the kind born from concerned uncertainty and lingering desire, her larger, painted-pair sliding softly against his. Her hands traced up his abdomen across his muscles until they reached his cheeks, cupping them, cradling his tanned visage and pulling him in closer; Alex mimicked her, planting one of his large mitts on the back of her head, tangling her hair between his fingers, using his free thumb to make circles next to her eye. Low moans filled the truck.

Perhaps it was due to the alcohol emboldening her, or maybe because of the pulse of adrenaline she received from doing something she'd dreamt about for years, but whatever the reason was it caused Melanie to ramp up the kiss quickly. Her face turned back and forth as she poked at his mouth with her tongue, coaxing it open. Alex welcomed it eagerly, letting the wet, pink muscle slide into his mouth, meeting it with his own, entangling them together. Their moans grew louder, spittle moistening their features, sloppy smooches passed back and forth between them gladly, happily, both of the young adults giving themself to each other.

Alex was in another world. He wasn't sure if it was because of how deeply he felt for his childhood friend, but this was already the best kiss he'd ever had. Her lips were so soft, her tongue so skillful, her hands on his face so comforting - he could have stayed like this all night! Melanie seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was, the breaths she took through her nose rapid and urgent, tickling his hairless upper-lip, her grip on his cheeks growing stronger. Leaning deeper into the kiss, Alex forced Mel's body backward, practically crawling across the front of his truck to get closer to her, the hand he'd placed on her face grabbing at her waist now, wrinkling the nice dress she'd worn between his fingers.

"Oh Alex..." she moaned, pulling back for a split second to look at him before attacking his lips once more with carnal ferocity once she's caught her breath. Alex didn't respond - he didn't need to, his mouth doing the talking for him without speaking. Melanie's hands drifted from his heated-features, back across his strong pecs and tough stomach, down to his black-slack-covered crotch, running lightly over it. Feeling blindly between his legs, she groped at his concealed package, the tips of her green-colored nails pressing into his member; once she got a good grasp of where it was she wrapped her hand around it, jerking him slowly through his pants, outlining his shaft with the thick, dark fabric.

Eyes shooting open at the ministrations occurring at his groin, Alex looked around wildly, not expecting Mel to do this so soon. She was so forward! His eyes squeezed shut as she worked his cock, the feeling of her fingers on his genitals strong even through two layers of cloth. His moans increased in volume, throwing himself even harder at his new girlfriend, nearly pressing her flat against her seat and the passenger-side door. He ground his hips into her hand, hunched awkwardly over her, his member stiffening at her touch; then she stopped suddenly, her hand going to his zipper, her other guiding his fingers to her chest so that he could engage in some groping of his own.

Alex stopped.

Fucking shit, Mel was drunk as hell! He couldn't do this now! Even if she wanted him like this sober it didn't make up for the fact that she wasn't in her right mind in the present. There was an internal struggle occurring in the depths of his mind, the concerned half of his brain fighting with the part controlling his libido, each one battling for dominance over what he should do next. He gazed at Melanie, her eyes half-lidded, her cheeks red, panting as she stared back up at him; her fingers were reaching into his pants now, pushing the folds of his fly out of the way to get at their prize. Alex grit his teeth and made a decision - hopefully the right one - pushing himself off of Melanie and back into his seat, a pain expression on his face.

Melanie sat up and looked at him with concern.

"Alex...?" She questioned, curling up away from him, "Is everything okay? Why did you stop? I wanted t-"

"I, I- everything is fine Melanie," he collected himself, turning towards the woman of his affections, "It's just that you're drunk, and as much as I... I really want to keep going too, I wouldn't feel right. I'm sorry."

Melanie studied him for a long moment, swaying slightly.

"I understand, you are a gentleman after all!" She joked to try and lighten the mood, "I, um, thank you for caring so much about me Alex. It means a lot."

He reached out and grabbed her hand.

"I'm glad. Can I walk you to your door? Just to make sure you get there safely."

"Of course, I would love that."

Smiling at her, Alex got out of his seat, grunting as he realized he was fully erect, his cock bulging the front of his slacks. Adjusting himself first, he walked awkwardly around to Mel's side and let her out, taking her hand as she stepped out of the truck. Putting his arm around her, he walked her to her building and up a flight of stairs until they got to her door, Melanie leaning on him the entire way and petting his sizable bicep. Standing in front of her apartment entrance, they stood in silence until Mel embraced him once more, repeating their kiss from earlier, wanting one last makeout session before they departed.

Now that they weren't in a position to get any more intimate Alex relaxed as he kissed his petite girlfriend. Their bodies rubbed into each other as they locked lips, hands running across each other's figures - though this wasn't helping Alex's erection in the slightest! In their united state Alex thought he could feel something pressing into his thigh, something coming from Melanie he hadn't felt before. Could it be...? It had to have been and it made sense that it was, but it wasn't an aspect of the dark-haired woman he'd considered before. A shot of nervousness vibrated his being as he thought about it, realizing he'd completely forgotten about that being a part of her. But that was an issue for later - he'd cross that bridge when he got to it!

Eventually, reluctantly, they separated.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in with me?" Melanie placed a hand on his chest, "I wouldn't mind the company."

He brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"I wish I could, but um, I do have work tomorrow. Early. Rain check?"

"Rain check." She smiled and nodded in affirmation, "Maybe next time you can just come over and hang out, a date where you don't have to spend money."

"That would be nice!" He laughed, leaning down to kiss her on the head, "I'll text you, alright?"

"Text me when you get home please? So I know you're safe?"

"'Yeah of course Mel, whatever you want."

"Thanks Alex, I'll see you later then."

With a last lingering look, she turned around and entered her abode, Alex watching her go. He waited until the door closed and he heard it lock before making his own exit, walking back out of the building, staggering due to the disturbance in his pants - he'd have to take care of that when he got home! Getting into his truck, thankful that no one saw him visibly aroused, he drove back home, thinking about the events of the night, his mind staying on that last part of the date; he'd have to confront what he was sure he felt eventually, and he just hoped he wouldn't react too badly to seeing it. Melanie deserved the chance for someone to accept her as she was, and he wanted to be that someone! Alex blocked the thoughts from his brain the best he could, thinking instead about how much he liked Melanie and what was in store for them next.

12