Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 03

Story Info
Melanie and Alex Finally Enjoy Their Alone Time.
5.4k words
4.68
16.1k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third chapter! After a trip down memory lane, things get hot and heavy between Melanie and Alex. The action starts here and pretty much doesn't stop until the story ends! Enjoy :D

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on trans woman, trans woman on male, romance, anal,

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Alex and Melanie sat together talking, enjoying each other's company much more than the mostly-forgotten movie they'd picked playing on her laptop, the streaming-site flick downgraded to background noise for the flirtatious pair's constant conversations; they'd both downed a few beers each, the alcohol loosening their lips and helping put them at ease. Kissing occasionally interrupted their words, but it was a welcome interruption, both of them enjoying every moment of each other's company. No place else either of them would rather be. Everything was perfect except for one small thing: there was a strong smell that seemed to be constantly wafting through the room.

Now, Alex had been in some less-than-clean apartments - both from girls he'd gone home with and his bros he hung out with - but this scent was different. It wasn't dirty so to say, Mel's room, while cluttered, wasn't gross or disgusting in any way, but it was very pungent. Pungent and familiar. Was it a perfume that Melanie wore and he just never noticed before? No, it couldn't be - it wasn't the same aroma as something someone would willingly put on themselves. Alex just couldn't place it, despite the fact that he knew he knew what it was. This was definitely going to bother him later when he wasn't preoccupied by something more important!

Taking a swig from his fourth beer, Alex and Melanie reminisced about highschool, Melanie recalling a time she'd went to a rave but didn't realize that people took drugs there, and how she felt so uncomfortable and out of place that she'd left early; this brought up a different memory for Alex, one he couldn't help but bring up, much to Mel's chagrin. He reminded Melanie of the fact that she had had a Scene phase in highschool, loudly discussing the terrible hairdos and mismatched clothing she wore, along with the awful music she tried to get him to listen to, poking fun at the playlist she'd made for him.

"...and you actually liked that pig-squealing garbage!" He laughed, drawing a pout from his girlfriend, even as he pulled her closer into his chest, "I can't believe you thought I'd be into it too!"

"Stop! You're so mean!"

"I'm just saying! And that racoon hair was a look!"

"You're one to talk!" She countered, smirking up at him, "I seem to remember someone blasting rap music as loudly as they could when they pulled up the school and sagging their pants all the time! I think you even gave yourself a fake street name or something for awhile!

Melanie was laughing now at Alex's indignance, his chest puffed out and chin raised.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He announced, trying to hide the involuntary smile on his face, "All I remember is looking cool and hot all the time!"

"Suuure Alex, sure. At least it meant I could stare at your cute butt easier when you waddled through the halls with your jeans hanging to your knees!"

They both blushed simultaneously, looking away from each other. Melanie's was out of embarrassment, the minor amount of inebriation she was feeling lowering her inhibitions, causing her to admit yet another secret to her long time crush. For Alex, it was a different kind of reaction. It was a reminder of where the night might go, what might be expected of him when - if - things got hot and heavy. He chuckled nervously, unsure of how to respond, taking another drink from his bottle like it might help the awkward moment pass. Melanie did the same, chugging it quickly to ease the tension. Alex decided to change the topic to something that they both could enjoy.

"I was, um, surprised to see the picture of us on your desk. Have you always had it?"

"Y-Yeah I have," Melanie replied shyly, looking over to it and away from Alex, "it's one of my favorite memories of us. Of you."

"Really? How come?"

"Well - and this is gonna sound dumb - but its because it felt like we were a couple at that basketball game. Just the two of us, sitting on the bleachers and cheering. You even let me wear your Letterman when it got cold. I just remember leaning against you, watching the game, feeling so happy."

Her blush deepened, her visage completely scarlet.

"I see." Alex wasn't sure what to say, "I uh, I remember that night really well too. It was a lot of fun, being there with you and everything."

His face scrunched up in a moment of nostalgia.

"Actually, I remember something else. At practice the next day, one of the guys asked me if we were dating."

"Really!? What did you say?"

"Honestly? I think I just laughed it off."

Melanie immediately looked sad, her head drooping, her black hair curtaining her face. Shit, he fucked up again! Idiot! Thinking as quickly as he could - which wasn't saying much - he put his beer down on the bed next to him, and adjusted his position to face his girlfriend. Sliding one hand to her waist and the other to her chin, he lifted it so she was looking up at him, taking in her saddened expression, a hint of tears welling in her sockets. Acting on instinct he kissed her, hard and passionately, like if he tried hard enough he could suck the sorrow from her lips. He kissed her until she returned it, and after letting her have her fill of his mouth, he pulled back to stare at her seriously.

"And you know what Melanie?" His voice was quiet but firm, "It was fucking mistake. If I wasn't such an idiot back then I would have seen what was in front of me. You. A smart, beautiful girl that was much better than the one's I dated. I guess I still am an idiot, but at least I'm an idiot who made the right decision this time."

"Do you mean it?" Melanie's words quivered in her throat, "Do you promise?"

"I do, pinky promise even!" Alex grinned in hope of seeming as genuine as he felt, "Look Mel..."

Alex paused to hype himself up.

"I like you a lot. You know, in the having-feelings sort of way. I know we've only been dating for like what... two weeks? Not even that, I think. But it feels like it's been a lot longer. Like it's been years or something. I think it might be because we've been friends for so long - or maybe because I've felt this way for longer than I realized, but I didn't know it. Cause I'm a dumbass, you know?"

He grinned at her again, hoping his self-depreciation would make her laugh that infectious laugh of hers again.

Before he could say anything else Alex found himself careening backwards on the bed, a petite yet sudden force barreling into him. Pressed flat against the mattress, Melanie was instantly all over him, kissing his lips and face with aroused fury, her hands running over his body, straddling his waist. Caught by surprise, it took Alex a minute to react, too stunned by his girlfriend's fervor to return the intimacy right away; but that didn't last long. Grabbing her hips, Alex pulled her against his muscled abdomen, managing to catch her lips, their tongues greeting each other like long lost friends, giving into each other fully.

Not needing to hold back anymore, Alex did everything he'd wanted to since he understood his feelings for her. His large hands groped her ass, squeezing the fat cheeks between his fingers, molding her skirt around them. His lips pressed against her neck tenderly, licking and kissing down its side. His groin humped against hers, his cock already straining in his shorts, Melanie no doubt able to feel it against her thigh. If she had any protests to his actions she didn't show it, wrapping her arms around his ginger mop and holding him to her chest, letting him worship her with his mouth. Alex could hear her moan loudly, her hips gyrating in time with his clothed-thrusts.

"Take, take off your shirt," she panted, "I need to see that amazing body of yours!"

Eager to comply, enjoying this take-control side of her, Alex slipped his arms to the bottom of his shirt, detaching himself from her chest. As swiftly as he could he pulled it from his torso and tossed it across the room, spreading his arms and flexing slightly for his girlfriend's pleasure; if there was one thing Alex was confident about it was his body. Hours at the gym every week for years combined with the physically-demanding nature of his job gave him a powerful physique, his biceps bigger than his own face, his pecs protruding and firm, his stomach round from muscle instead of fat. Sporting a dark tan, he gave off the appearance of an amateur bodybuilder, veins pushing against the skin of his muscles, each one pulsing with blood - blood that was all going to one place!

"Holy shit..."

That was the only audible admiration Melanie let out before she devoured Alex's figure with hands and lips. Her fingers rubbed his black, curly-haired pectorals, his muscled chest not denting in the slightest under her groping, her face burying in his neck; for his part, Alex simply slipped his hands behind his head, closing his eyes and enjoying his girlfriend's ministrations. Melanie slid further down his body, her knees on his thighs, basting his tanned flesh in her saliva. She was moaning loudly despite the fact that she was the one doing the pleasuring, Alex meeting her exclamations of sexual joy with his own, still flexing his body wherever she touched it, both to show off and to give her exactly what she wanted.

Melanie wrapped her lips around one of his small, brown nipples, nibbling on it, drawing a surprised gasp from Alex's mouth. Women never touched him there! The sensitive nub was stimulated skillfully, making Alex push his chest out farther, his hands going from his own head to Melanie's, holding her close - he never knew that being touched there could feel so good. She switched nipples, giving the other the same treatment before she moved her face even lower, criss-crossing her tongue across his stomach; as she did, Alex grabbed her tank-top and began to pull it up, wanting to see her shirtless as well.

Melanie got the message loud and clear and sat up, quickly discarding the black top, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Hot damn Melanie, you're so fucking sexy!"

She really was. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, mostly white, only the smallest hint of a fading tan coloring her torso. Alex's focus was immediately drawn to her breasts, taking in their immaculate form. They were bigger than he'd expected - not that he would have cared if she was flat-chested - a good handful each for his large mitts, round and perky on her chest; her left one was slightly larger than the right, but not by an unsightly amount, unnoticeable to anyone not seeing them bare. They were capped by small, pink, erect nipples, her matching areola surprisingly wide, taking up half the surface on her tits - the tits Alex needed in his mouth!

Now!

Grabbing her waist he yanked her towards his visage, lips open to accept her juicy breast meat; his aim was true and her larger, left tit sank right into his mouth. Melanie's moans got louder as Alex engulfed her titty, steadying herself on the wall behind them. Alex slurped and slobbered on the fat mound, the other dangling next his face and slapping against it, the couple once more grinding against each other. He bathed both of her boobs over and over again in his spit, consuming them, hands massaging Melanie's ass, the bed rocking under their lurid movements. Ignorant to the world around them, lost in each other in the way only lovers could be. Blissful.

"Alex, Alex!" Melanie gasped, trying to push him off of her tits, "I want t- I need to see your cock! I-I want it in my mouth!"

Reluctantly, Alex removed the breast from his maw.

"You can do whatever you want with me Mel," he breathed heavily, looking up at her, "I won't stop you."

"Fuck baby you know just what to say to a girl!"

Stopping to give him a kiss first, Melanie made out with him fervently, the spittle already wetting their lips moistening each other's countenances. Tongue lolling out of her mouth like a panting dog, Melanie stared at Alex with only desire behind her brown eyes for a long moment before she made her way back down his torso; she shuffled down his legs as she did until she was able to stand on her feet, still hunched over her muscled boyfriend. Hands skimming across his sides, she hooked them into the waistband of his shorts, kneeling between his legs as she did, which he spread graciously for her.

Pulling down his basketball shorts to his ankles, Melanie cooed as his bulging, blue boxers came into view, halting her undressing to run her hands over the outline of Alex's member. She followed his length of shaft across his thigh with her fingers, causing her boyfriend to buck and groan. Teasing the tip with one of her nails, Melanie licked her lips as a wet spot formed around it, craving his meat even more. Growing impatient, she yanked Alex's underwear over his package and down his legs, adding it to the pile at his large feet, his cock and balls flopping into the open.

"Oh Alex, it's as big as I'd heard!" Mel purred, ogling his junk, "It's everything I dreamed about!"

Alex was happy to hear that, even if he wasn't sure who Melanie had talked to about him. He'd never gotten any complaints about his size before, and he was glad that Melanie wasn't the first to do so! His cock was well above average in both length and girth, matching the rest of his skin tone in color and topped with a flared, red head. Nearly as thick as Mel's wrist and close to her forearm in length, it jutted high from his ginger-furred groin, a pair of walnut-sized balls jostling in a hairy scrotum sitting under it; several large veins wrapped around the shaft, throbbing with blood. Looking down, he watched as his girlfriend studied it with wide eyes, the position they were in causing his member to split her visage down the middle.

Melanie was more turned on than she'd ever been.

She wasn't lying when she said she'd heard about Alex's trysts from the girls he picked up - women loved to talk, especially after a few drinks. All of them mentioned how huge he was and how well he used his mass of meat, making her even more excited at the prospect of him fucking her with it. Taking it in her small hands - both of them not enough to cover every inch of incredible endowment he possessed - Melanie gave it several testing strokes, relishing in the sensation of it pulsing against her palms. Bending her head forward, she let drool leak from her lips onto his shaft, wetting it, lubing it before she got her own mouthful.

"Fuck, Mel, your hands are so soft!"

Nodding silently back to him, Melanie jerked him harder, gazing at the drops of precum that bubbled from his tip. Licking her lips again, she dipped down and extended her tongue, lapping at his glans, moaning as his salty essence entered her mouth; Alex moaned as well, his torso raised to watch his girlfriend work. Swirling her mouth-muscle around the crown of his pulsating pillar, she let more saliva fall onto it until it was glistening, her fingers connected by the translucent strands. Moving one hand to his balls, she cupped them, feeling their weight - he was the biggest guy she'd ever been with for sure!

Ducking her face lower she wrapped her lips around Alex's glans, sucking at it, letting his pre shoot directly into her mouth. Her eyes raised towards the muscled hunk she was pleasing as he placed a hand on the back of her head; it wasn't a forceful or demanding action, just one to let her know he liked what she was doing. Emboldened, Melanie sucked him harder, playing with his full-testicles, twisting her fingers across his shaft as she stroked it while sinking more and more of it into her maw. Drool ran down his member and pooled in his hairy crotch, his thighs shaking with pleasure.

"God damn Melanie! You're fucking good at this!"

His grip on her head grew tighter the more she worked his appendage, tangling her black hair in his fingers. Melanie had taken half of his cock already, the head poking at the back of her throat as she bobbed up and down on it, firmly holding it at its thick base. Her hips swiveled back and forth as she blew him, wishing his cock was somewhere else - but that would come later! For now she enjoyed doing something she'd always wanted to, Alex continuing to moan her name over and over again, his words music to her ears. Eyes closed, she concentrated on the task at hand, her lips coming closer and closer to his groin, meeting her fingers in a matter of mere minutes.

Nostrils flaring, she pulled back until his cockhead alone was still splitting her lips. It was time to show him how much she would do for him! Taking a deep breath, she removed her hands from his genitals and placed them on his strong, muscled thighs and then buried her head between his legs; in one, swift movement, she took all of his cock into her mouth, sliding down every inch of it, the glans and shaft swelling her throat. She held herself there for as long as she could, small gags and retches puffing her cheeks, saliva running out of her mouth like a broken faucet; eventually she had to pull off of it, gasping as she freed herself from the fleshy pole.

Alex stared at her in awe.

"Christ Mel that was... that was awesome!" He exclaimed loudly, nearly as out of breath as she was, "No one has ever been able to do that before."

Melanie gave him a knowing grin.

"Oh just wait stud," she winked at him, "there's more where that came from!"

Before Alex could even begin to ponder what she meant she dove back down, taking him to his girthy base once more - but this time she didn't stop there. Sliding her tongue from her mouth, she licked at his hairy sack, moving it in a circle against it and her chin, sucking as hard as she could. When his moans resumed and increased in intensity, she pulled halfway back up his shaft and repeated the sloppy slurping, bouncing her head between his hand and his groin, deepthroating him again and again, never removing his cock in its entirety, doing everything she could to make him feel better than any woman had before like she needed to let him know that she was the only one for him.

Stunned, Alex couldn't form words as he received the best blowjob of his life. Melanie was working his dick like the most seasoned pornstar, obscene gurks emanating from her throat every time she swallowed him down to the base, spit flying around her face. He could do nothing but hold onto her head for dear life, trying to not thrust into her mouth like it was a pussy, unsure how far he could push her. His balls flew up and down, undulating between smacking the top of Mel's neck and the front of the bed, swinging wildly with the force of her movements; his free hand tore at the sheets next to him, pulling at them like it might make the pleasure he was feeling easier to bare with, his whole body on writhing.

Faster than he had in recent memory, Alex could feel himself getting close. Melanie was wringing an orgasm out of him in record time! The way her soft lips cushioned every inch of his member, how her velvety throat massaged his shaft and glans, just how fucking warm and wet her mouth was - it was all becoming too much for him to handle. He tried to resist for as long as he could, not wanting to look like a quick-shot during their first sexual encounter together, but it was a fight he was swiftly losing. She was just too good! Trying to do the polite thing, he attempted to warn her of his coming climax, though it was a struggle to form any kind of coherency at this point.

12