Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Mel, I'm gonna, gonna-" he stuttered, gritting his teeth, "Oh fuck!"

Melanie knew exactly what he meant.

Instead of slowing down, her sucking got faster, her hair swaying across her features as she bobbed up and down with all the speed she could muster. Cheeks concave and throat swallowing constantly, she put her all into making sure her boyfriend's orgasm was the best it could be, depriving herself of oxygen for his satisfaction; the moment she felt his cock throb on her tongue and his balls pull up against her chin she slid her face backward slowly across his shaft until only his glans rested in lips once more, wanting to taste his load, the first he would ever give her - though it certainly wouldn't be the last!

The first spurt of cum made her mewl in delight. Alex's white, lengthy, initial strand coated her tongue - nearly hitting the entrance to her throat it shot out so forcefully - hot and sticky in her mouth. Melanie didn't swallow it yet, letting the rest of his climax fill her cheeks first, blast after slimy blast firing into her. She suckled gently at his cum-ejecting tip, trying to coax out as much of his semen as she could, careful not to overstimulate her lover; Alex's load seemed to match his cock in volume, unleashing much more semen than any guy she'd been with before him. After her tongue was buried under his creamy essence, the salty goop running between her teeth and swirling against her cheeks, she removed his dick from her mouth and looked up at him.

Alex felt like his soul had been sucked from his balls! He was having trouble catching his breath as his climax came to an end, his eyes rolling around in their sockets, his chest heaving, sweat dripping off his forehead. What the fuck!? How the fuck was Melanie so good at that!? His faculties returned to him as he contemplated these questions, taking another loud gasp of air as he looked down at his girlfriend, his cock softening against one of his thighs; except he almost came again at what he witnessed. Sitting dutifully between his legs was Melanie as he expected - what he didn't expect to see was her staring back at him, mouth open, showing off all the cum he'd shot into it, her lip quivering as she struggled to keep it all from spilling out.

"Melanie? What are you...?"

The second he spoke she tilted her head back. Mouth closing, she made a show of drinking down all of his seed, her swallows loud and exaggerated, gulping repeatedly. Melanie did this until every last bit of his cum was now in her stomach, even swirling her tongue around her teeth to make sure she didn't miss a drop. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply once the deed was done, she got to her feet and sat back down on the bed next to her stunned boyfriend like it was normal for her, Alex gazing at her with bewilderment; opening her eyes slowly she turned towards Alex, a smile creeping onto her plush lips, her cheeks red from exertion and arousal.

"Mmmm thanks for the snack baby, your cum is so tasty."

Alex could only gape back at her like an idiot, his jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" She teased, pushing herself closer to him, "Never had a girl do that for you?"

"N-No!" Alex managed to stammer, stunned by his childhood friend's erotic antics, "I... I don't even know what to say!"

"Well I know what to say baby," Melanie put her head on his rapidly-moving chest as she chuckled, "and that's that that was everything I hoped for and more. You cum so much and taste so good, I could suck you off all day!"

Her words immediately sent a jolt of arousal through Alex, his cock twitching on his bulky thigh.

"Mel, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen - that's ever been done to me. I don't even know how to explain how good it felt or anything! You're fucking amazing Melanie."

Eyes fluttering at his genuine compliments, Melanie cupped his cheeks and brought him down for a kiss, wanting to test the waters with how open Alex was - a lot of guys didn't like kissing after a blowjob, and she wasn't sure if he was the same way. To her delight he wasn't, and he returned the kiss with just as much passion, twisting his torso around her, pushing her into the bed this time. Their bare chests squished together, Melanie's soft breasts rubbing into Alex's hard pecs, hands on each other waists, meeting tongues; it was clear that Alex really didn't give a shit that his dick had just been in her mouth, his pink muscle wrestling with hers the same as it had done it past.

Blanketing his girlfriend's form under his muscular body - careful not to smother her in the process - Alex grinded down onto her pinned figure. In this position it was Melanie's turn to thrust up at him as he did, pushing her skirt-clad crotch against his bare one, feeling his hardening cock bounce off of her stomach; Alex met her needy thrusts with own, the pair acting like they were actually fucking. As they did Alex felt a familiar poke at his thigh, the same one he felt the night Melanie got drunk - the same one that had made him so fucking nervous since he'd asked her on a date. Lost in his lust, it took him some time to come to terms with what it was, causing him to slow his movements but not the makeout, unwilling to let Melanie know he knew yet. For now he wanted to ignore it and enjoy his girlfriend's lips until things got complicated. Unfortunately it didn't work out well for him, the disturbance pushing against him harder and harder, drawing his attention to it.

Alex mustered the courage to glance down between their bodies.

There it was, the proverbial elephant in the room, the one neither of them had managed to bring up yet. While Alex normally would have crept up his lover's skirt with his hands by this point, the fear of what he knew he would find held him back, understanding without a doubt that it was what he thought it was. He couldn't see it very well, the shadows of their torso's blocking his view, his own stiff member in the way too - but it didn't matter. Melanie's skirt was tented, a noticeably large dent made in the thin fabric by what she possessed, her own visible display of arousal; Melanie eyes followed his, going wide as she saw it too. She yelped and scrambled out from under him, sitting turned away from her boyfriend on the other end of the bed.

"Mel...?" Alex broke the silence, reaching a hand out to his girlfriend, "It's okay. Let's talk."

It had to happen sooner or later, and sooner was probably better.

"Alex I don't- I don't know how to do this," he could hear her sniffle, her arms wrapped around her chest, "I don't want to..."

"I don't understand Mel. Haven't you been with other guys? I just figured you had like a... I thought you'd have like a, like a process or something I guess."

"It's not that. It's because it's you, Alex. I don't want to freak you out or scare you off or whatever! With other guys it wasn't as bad if they did - I mean it still hurt, but they didn't mean anything to me. Not like you do."

"What if I promise not to freak out?" Alex used this promise to reassure himself he wouldn't react badly, "What if I swear I'll give it- you, a chance? Would that make things better? You've known me for long enough Melanie, you can trust me. Even if it... takes some time for me to come around to it, I'm not gonna act disgusted or run away or anything."

Alex's gaze lowered.

"It's not like you haven't given me every chance in the world. This is the least I could do for you."

Melanie looked over her shoulder at him, her cheeks soaked with tears.

"You promise you won't run away screaming? That you won't call me names? You swear?"

"I swear!" He tried to give her a reassuring grin, "Scout's Honor!"

"You were never a Boy Scout you dork," she giggled at his dumb joke, "but okay... I believe you Alex. Could you just sit there and let me do this then? I need to get the courage to do it first."

"Sure Melanie, whatever you want."

"Thank you baby."

A small smile returned to her face as she moved towards the edge of bed, doing it in a way that shielded her front from Alex's view. Standing up, Melanie shuffled forward so that she was standing before him with her back turned, her legs clenched tightly together. Staying still for several minutes she inhaled deeply over and over again, a visible tremble vibrating her body; Alex did as he was told and sat silently, waiting. Seeming to find the bravery she was looking for, Melanie bent over - still keeping her legs pressed into each other - her ass popping out against her skirt, and began removing her bottoms. They slid onto the ground, leaving her in nothing but a pair of pink panties.

Alex was right, she did have a great ass!

"Can you... can you close your eyes for me Alex?" She peeked back at him, "Just for a moment. I'll tell you when you can open them again."

"Of course Mel," he closed his eyes and even covered them with his hands, flashing her his crooked, chipped teeth, "just say the word."

"Thank you. You're the best, you know that?"

"Only for you Mel."

Encouraged, Melanie lifted her head and shoulders before bending down to get fully nude. She slipped her pink panties off, freeing her not-so-secret secret, involuntarily letting out a sigh of relief now that it wasn't crammed in her too-small underwear. Staring at it for a moment, she turned her attention to Alex, making sure he was doing as she said; he was, of course, his eyes still covered with his hands, still showing off his cute smile. God he was adorable. Just seeing him there, hot and naked and trusting her, made her giddy. Giddy and nervous. She could do this - she had to do this. Turning around slowly, she waited another long moment, testing her nerves before she made her announcement.

"Okay Alex, you can open your eyes now."

He didn't move his hands away from his face.

"Alex, aren't you gonna look?"

"I am! But all I see is my hands! It's pretty dark in here, actually."

Her face went red even as her smile widened.

"Don't make this harder than this!"

"Shit, sorry sorry Mel." He apologized, frowning, "I didn't think about it."

"I know, baby. It's okay."

"Okay," Alex sat up straight, "I'm gonna look now, alright?"

"Please hurry."

"Here I go!" Alex slid his hands away from his face, blinking several times before his eyes fell on Melanie's groin, "Holy...!"

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

12