Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, uh Mel, I don't really know what to do now," he admitted, talking into her ear, "do we need like, lube or anything?"

"I have some but I don't think so!" She pulled away from him excitedly, "I think I can get you ready without it!"

Sliding off of his thighs and onto the floor, her cock briefly battering his own and causing him to tense up, she got on her knees between his legs. Holding his still-hard member up with her hand, she inhaled it instantly, burying her face in his hairy groin, her fingers pressing into her own lips, her other hand cradling his scrotum. Alex jolted upward and moaned, the ravenous way she attacked his genitals completely unexpected. Like she had before Melanie bobbed her head up and down rapidly, beating her visage into his hard pelvis, slurping and slobbering over his large endowment, rivulets of saliva running across his shaft.

She continued to soak his cock with her spit for several minutes, keeping a close eye on her boyfriend's reactions, making sure she didn't accidentally make him cum before the main event. Her cock remained fully hard as she pounded her countenance into his crotch, bobbing between her legs and rubbing against the front of the bed, her balls hanging low enough to drape gently onto the carpet; it was practically as excited as she was, small gouts of precum launching from its tip and soaking the mattress it rested against. Neither of them could wait for what was about to happen - what could happen if things went well enough. If things went the way she hoped they would...

With a loud slurp, Melanie pulled off of Alex's cock.

"There we go!" She admired her handiwork, her boyfriend's member shining with her spit, "That should be enough to make everything, erm, easier."

"God- God damn Mel, a man could get used to that!" Alex exclaimed, out of breath, panting, "You should teach a class or something!"

"Why, so other women can try and steal you away from me?"

Alex laughed and helped her back onto the bed.

"Don't be silly Mel, nothing could make me not want to be with you."

"That's right stud," she gave him a quick kiss, the wet remnants of her blowjob connecting their lips together, "and don't you forget it!"

He gave her a cheeky grin.

"Now uh, how do you want to do this?"

"Are you okay with being on top? I want to... to be able to look at you when we have sex."

"Sounds perfect to me, Melanie"

Alex watched as Melanie - after another kiss - scooted away from him towards the head of the bed, resting her head on a pile of pink pillows; he also watched as her package moved with her, her balls ruffling the sheets, her cock pointing towards the ceiling like an ancient, fleshy obelisk. Spreading her legs, Melanie reached down and lifted her sack, exposing her small, clean asshole, the untouched opening nestled nicely between her cheeks. Sliding her hand up her shaft she gathered up a large amount of precum until her palm was full of the white goo, and then proceeded to rub it into her backdoor, fingering herself as she lubed it up, moaning softly under her own ministrations.

"That, that should be enough," she spoke quietly, lifting up her balls once more, "I'm... I'm ready when you are, baby."

Nodding at her, Alex shuffled between her outstretched legs, gripping his cock and holding it out straight. Saddling up to her ass, he rubbed his member, coaxing precum out of it just in case it would help make the penetration go smoother. Leaning over his girlfriend, her cock bending back towards her body from her positioning, he stared at her face and genitalia, given an even more incredulous sight than before; Melanie's dick reached her own face, the massive, throbbing crown nuzzled against her cheek, the thickness of it nearly half as wide as her own torso. How in the hell did such a small girl carry around such a gigantic thing!?

"Be gentle with me Alexander?" She whispered, staring up at him as he brushed his cockhead against her hole, "Please?"

"I wouldn't dream of hurting you."

With her hand not holding her balls up and cock down, she reached up and put a hand on the side of his head, grazing her fingers through his ginger, sweat-matted locks. Staring into his eyes she gave him a quick, short nod, letting him know it was okay to continue. Her breath caught in her throat as his arm came down next to her face, steadying himself as he began pushing forward, nudging his cockhead against her asshole. Whole body straining, she bit her bottom lip as he slowly worked it in; she had used toys on herself before, but none of them even came close to Alex's size! Melanie was glad to see and feel that Alex was staying true to his word, watching him as he studied her reaction while he tried to fuck her, not jamming his member in roughly or anything of the sort.

Melanie was fucking tight! He'd never done anal with any of his past partners before, never even bringing it up in case they rejected him outright for the suggestion, but God damn if he hadn't been missing out! The moment her rear entrance accepted his cockhead he couldn't help but moan, the rim of her asshole gripping his glans like it meant to tear it off. Trying his best to contain himself, Alex observed Melanie's face for any unpleasant emotions, going as slowly as possible without just stopping completely - she definitely seemed to be enjoying it, her asshole twitching around the first inch of his shaft, her eyes scrunched up in pleasure.

Pushing himself in a little deeper, Melanie suddenly squealed, causing him to halt in his tracks - though it quickly became clear that this was a squeal of joy. Her cock flexed against her chest, colliding with her modest breasts and sending them jiggling wildly, her hard nipples pushed out in different directions by the girth splitting them; as soon as it hit her body again it gave a visible pulse, a stream of pre launching from the tip into the headboard behind her. Alex stared in awe at her expulsion, that single shot enough to fill a coffee mug, the splatter of pearly goo sticking to the wood it landed on.

He guessed that that was as good an indication as any that she was enjoying this!

"Fuck baby you're so big!" Melanie gushed, reassuring him he was doing well, "You feel so fucking huge in my pussy!"

Pussy...? Oh right, that made sense!

"You're, erm, pussy is really tight Mel! I've never felt anything like it!"

"That's right baby, tight for you! I was saving it all for you!"

Leaning down, Alex took Melanie's lips in his own, his enormous, muscled torso encompassing hers; he was acutely aware of her extreme endowment pressing into his stomach and chest, the head heating his face. Still kissing her he pushed forward again, sinking another inch or two into her rear, their crotches coming closer and closer. Melanie's depths squeezed his shaft and glans in a warm hug, the velvety walls beating like a heart against his cock. They both moaned against each other, bodies grinding back and forth together, only stopped from embracing fully by their otherwise-busy hands.

Having been gripping the base of his cock through the entire initial penetration, Alex could feel it begin to touch Melanie's ass cheeks, giving him some sense of how far into her he'd reached. Releasing his shaft, he grabbed his girlfriend's thigh for leverage, still burying more and more of his member into her, having to arch his back just to keep kissing her; it took a few more extremely long minutes before his crotch pressed into her ass, connecting them completely. Melanie thrust upward when she felt his large balls slap against her backside, her body lifting off the bed, her cock smacking into Alex.

"Oh God Alex, you're all the way in aren't you?"

"I-I am Melanie. That's, that's all of me!"

"Fuck, my pussy feels so full baby," she moaned, wiggling her hips, "can you- can you just stay like that for a second? I need to get used to it."

"Okay, Mel. Just tell me when you're ready."

Melanie closed her eyes. With one hand tearing at the sheets - her other still busy with her cum factories - she took several deep breaths. She clenched her ass against Alex's invader over and over again like she was trying to get a feel for how much it was stretching her out and how deep it was inside of her; as she did she could feel it rub against her pleasure spot, his shaft so thick that it grinded into it without trying. Fuck, it felt like he was in her stomach! That alone was enough to send her cock lurching again, more of her frothy syrup spraying onto the bed, leaving a white, milky trail that led straight back to her. She hoped Alex didn't mind the mess she was making!

As she adjusted to his size she began to move slightly, rocking herself back and forth on the few inches of his shaft she could. Each repeated motion pulled louder moans from her lips, her boyfriend's cock better than any dildo she'd used on herself before; it was like it was made just for her, his girth and length packing her insides perfectly, stretching her pleasantly and penetrating her to her core. Alex panted and groaned above her as she made her small movements, followed by further throbs from his big rod, letting her know he was feeling just as amazing as she was - the small gushes of precum he released into her bowels also enhanced her ecstasy, his liquid warmth bathing her depths.

It was taking every ounce of willpower that Alex possessed to not start fucking his girlfriend the way he wanted too. He held himself still, his arm shaking - but not from strain. Alex was struggling to control his base urgingings, his grip on Melanie's thigh growing firmer, his hips making the tiniest of jerks in time with his girlfriend's movements; his whole body was flexed and tensed, his multitude of muscles ballooning and hardening. Alex clenched his jaw and he stared down at Melanie, trying to focus on the phenomenal feeling of his member being hugged so tightly, his previous orgasm helping him not bust too quickly. Hopefully.

"O-Okay Alex, you can move now."

"Are you sure Melanie? I can do this all day!"

That might've been a lie, but the intent was honest.

"I'm sure baby, just - oh fuck! J-Just go slow, please."

Kissing her as a response of understanding, Alex pulled his body back, sliding his girthy cock away from his girlfriend. Every inch he exited from her asshole felt like a battle, Melanie's backdoor constricting around his shaft, trying everything in its power to keep him buried inside; his departure continued until only his cockhead remained in her depths, the flare of his fleshy helmet catching on her rim. Then, with just as much care, he plunged himself forward, gliding his member back into her until their figures met once more, pushing his hips against her when they connected,

This was how Alex fucked her.

Over and over again he pulled nearly all the way out before making a slow thrust forward, not hammering into her like his brain urged him to but keeping a steady, consistent pace instead. Sweat dripped off his forehead onto Melanie's face, veins popping out across his physique from the effort it took to fuck her like this; whenever he sunk all of his many inches into her ass their lips met briefly, sloppy strands of saliva bridging their visages and breaking across their bodies. Alex picked up a small amount of speed after a few minutes, watching to make sure Melanie was enjoying it all the while - and boy was she!

Her chest heaved with labored breaths. Her nipples were as hard as they could be. Her cock - her cock throbbed constantly, alternating between spraying cum around her head and leaking it onto her shoulder and into her hair. Melanie's pussy tightened more and more around his member, squeezing it to an almost painful degree, sucking him into her body. Face red as a fire hydrant, her groans grew increasingly louder, drool running down her chin and onto her neck, her eyes closed; even when they did open it was only halfway, her lids heavy, only lazily lifting occasionally.

"Ooooh yes Alex! Fuck me harder baby, I can take it!"

Grunting back at her, Alex was more than happy to obey her command. Using the same motion as he had been, he began gaining momentum, using his powerful form to push into his girlfriend faster and faster, his groin colliding with her ass in a series of noisy plaps. Sitting up on the back of his thighs, he took both of Melanie's calves in his hands and raised her legs up, thrusting roughly at her, his hips angled downward so he didn't accidentally slip out; they were now both in the full throes of intimacy, moaning, crying out, cursing with pleasure, giving themselves completely and utterly to each other, the sex changing from loving to a kind of animalistic mating.

"Fuck Mel, you're so God damn tight!" His words came out between heavy breaths, repeating what he'd told her before, "If I had known how good you felt I would have fucked you a long time ago!"

"Yes baby, make up for all the lost time! I want you to fuck me like this all day everyday! Fuck me like you should have years ago!"

An intense fire blazed inside of Alex at the sound of his girlfriend's reminder of what he'd been missing. Pouncing on her, he flattened her body with his own - his thrusts only growing harder - and buried his face in her neck. Without an ounce of hesitation he bit down on a section of her skin, pulling into his mouth, sucking on it hard enough to leave a mark; Melanie screamed at his oral attack, her arms and legs wrapping around his torso, dropping her balls in the process. She pulled him in closer, nearly suffocating herself with his muscled mass, rolling her ass against his fierce plows, trying to match his wild movements.

"Yes Alex fucking take me! I'm all yours, stud!"

Alex was snarling now, moving his mouth-led assault to wherever he could reach. He covered her neck in love bites and spit before he turned his attention to her cock-split chest, hunched over as far as he could; finding the position unsatisfactory, he slipped his hands down to Melanie's ass, lifting her up as he fucked her forcefully, now thrusting up into her pussy, only her head still resting on the bed. Taking a nipple between his lips he yanked and bit it, sliding his tongue around her wide areola, alternating to the other jiggling mound, his face briefly brushing against her shaft - but that didn't matter right now. All that did was being able to do everything he'd wanted to, not a single thing on this Earth able to stop him!

Melanie was in fucking Heaven. Unable to hold onto Alex's body with her arms, they grabbed at his head, keeping him glued to her torso, pulling and squeezing his moist red hair. Her eyes rolled around in her skull as she was ravaged, sputtering out encouragement and exclamations of ecstasy as Alex marked her as his, her head sliding back and forth across the precum-and-sweat soaked sheets. Even while pinned between them her cock continued to bounce uncontrollably, slapping her in her own face, streaking it with lines of white. At this rate she was going to cum soon, and she could already feel that it was going to be the most intense orgasm of her life!

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" She repeated like a mantra, body jostling under her boyfriend's power, "Don't fucking stop baby!"

Growling, Alex suddenly bolted up, his eyes wild as he stared back down at Melanie, towering over her lithe form. Barrelling into her as hard as he was capable of - his hips meeting her ass with cacophonic slaps and smacks - he watched her figure jiggle under the force of his constant pistons. Her breasts rolled back and forth across her chest and her ass jiggled in his rough fingers, ripples flowing across her stomach with each violent pound he made into her, his balls beating against her backside; and then there was her cock! That massive beast sticking from her groin flew up and down, slamming back into her torso, precum now gushing out of it rapidly, staining everything around it, her urethra constantly swelling as more sperm pumped through it.

He found himself oddly drawn to her member, unable to keep his eyes off of it. Even in his aroused, uncontrolled state, he still couldn't believe that it was real, the humongous appendage something more suitable for a beast rather than his lovely, elegant girlfriend. But there it was, in all of its grandiose glory, sticking up between them like a barrier for him to conquer. Alex realized at the same time that Melanie's bloated, gravid balls were pushing against his stomach, sagging down onto his shaft whenever he pulled out, vibrating his cock with their constant churning, feeling bigger than they had been a few minutes before - which he had to admit felt good. It only made him fuck her faster, his hips a blur, there bodies sliding across the bed which now bashed against the wall loudly.

At least her neighbors would have something different to complain about!

"Getting, getting close Mel," Alex grunted, "gonna cum soon!"

At this point he was surprised he'd lasted this long! The combination of his girlfriend's natural sexiness and just how fucking tight she was had brought him to the edge quicker than he ever remembered it happening previously. Her pussy was as smooth as satin, gripping his cock like a perfect sheathe, massaging every inch of his endowment; she clenched it down on him constantly as well, almost making it a chore to slide in and out of her. It was warm, accommodating, amazing, and Alex never wanted to leave its clutches! His grunts and moans of pleasure rose in volume, putting all of his immense strength into reaching climax.

"Fuck, me too baby! Lets, let's cum together!"

If Melanie knew being fucked felt this staggeringly incredible, she would have been tempted to give up her virginity before today - but she was glad she waited. There was no one she would have rather had her first time - in this way at least - than with Alex, and the fact alone that it was finally happening only added to her euphoria. His big fucking cock slammed against her pleasure spot in ways she'd never been able to do herself, sending jolts of ecstasy through her own cock over and over again, her balls going into overdrive; her dick almost hurt it was so hard, her precum not expelling from it fast enough, her shaft staying grotesquely bloated. If she could just orgasm at the same time he did, this would all be even more perfect!

His girlfriend's words caused him to be struck with a sudden idea. Able to support her weight with one hand, he removed one of his mitts from her ass and snaked it around her waist. Finding her cock - not that it was something he could really miss - he grabbed hold of it, immediately stroking it rapidly. Melanie howled at his touch of her member, humping her hips towards the ceiling in quick, shallow thrusts like she was trying to fuck his fingers. This only made Alex jerk her faster, her cum tunnel bulging against his palm and dousing it in the rivulets of seed that leaked down her shaft and across her body. The multitude of stimulation brought them to the heights of pleasure instantly!

"Alex! I'm gonna, gonna CUM!" Melanie screamed, "Fuuuck!"

While not as vocal as her lover, Alex might've well have yelled the same thing. With a last powerful thrust, he buried himself as deeply as he could into his girlfriend, trying to force more shaft than he possessed into her depths. His balls pulled up against his groin, tightening, his cock giving a last throb as he began unloading his cum; Melanie screamed again as she felt his liquid warmth filling her bowels, writhing against him like she was having a seizure. Alex's hand stopped its stroking of her amazing appendage, paralyzed by pleasure, his whole body stiff. Spurt after spurt of his seed shot into her pussy, his many ropes longer and more voluminous than when he came from Melanie's face-fucking-style blowjob!