Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like his whole body was being absorbed into her hole, his spine bending backward as he tried to force as much of himself into her as he could. His balls ached from the amount of cum they were releasing like his vitality was being drained into his girlfriend, his engorged cock pushing her rim to reddened tautness, throbbing vigorously inside of her. Alex let out an extended moan through the entirety of his climax, staring at the ceiling, head thrown back in ecstasy, muscles bulging like he'd pumped himself full of steroids. Riding out an orgasm that felt like the biggest he'd ever had, Alex's eyes were only able to close for a few seconds as he enjoyed his diminishing apex before a loud splashing sound filled his ears and captured his attention. Panting, he looked towards the source of the wet raucous, curious as to its cause.

Jesus Christ!

Melanie was cumming at the same time he was - something he was happy to see - but the amount made him choke on his breath. Multiple second long blasts of cum erupted from her tower of power, each one containing more semen than he could hope to produce in a week; he realized at the same time that he could feel her orgasm in his hand, her cock pulsating powerfully against his fingers. His own mostly-finished climax forgotten, his mouth dropped as he watched his girlfriend explode with buckets of her ball brew, the source of their creation bouncing over and over again against his crotch. She came even more than he'd expected!

It was like it was never ending, each stream of semen firing one after another, her cock lurching violently in his grip. He could see Melanie moan and gasp as she climaxed continuously, her whole body jerking and shaking in an almost concerning manner - but Alex knew it was all from pleasure. His own orgasm had ended long ago by now while hers still went strong, his cock softening in her ass, his muscles relaxing even as he felt tense from watching her unload. A pool of her milky slime was forming around her head, swallowing her hair, her features masked by her sloppy salvos of salty seed. All he could do was stare in awe, and wait for her to finish.

Whenever that might be.

Nearly knocked unconscious by the power of her climax, Melanie was ignorant to everything else around her. The fact that her face was totally engulfed in her seed barely registered in her brain, the liquid heat increasing the intensity of her orgasm. Her focus was torn between the amazing sensations pulsing through her member and the load Alex had left inside her; he came so much she felt bloated from all his cum swishing in her bowels! Melanie's moans were muted by the mask of sexual fluids covering her countenance, her entire head buried under her mess. If her orgasms were normally incredibly long, this one was a damn marathon.

Alex's eyes were drawn to so many different parts of his girlfriend's climax that it made his head spin! He followed a particularly powerful pump of progeny from her pole that hit the headboard behind her, drenching it fully as soon as it splattered across it, overtaking the gouts of precum that had been dripping off of it already. Her balls - which were now draped over his flaccid penis - had noticeably swollen, each one now the size of a large melon, bloated further in front of him as they released salvo after salvo up into her shaft, her cum tunnel as wide as his own cock; the veins he could see across her monstrous trouser snake had grown as well, the gnarled bumps filled with scary quantities of blood. And still she came!

If Alex hadn't been holding her cock and her ass, Melanie knew she would have fallen flat from exhaustion. Her arms rested limply against the bed, sinking into the lake of cum spreading across the sheets, her legs twitching periodically next to Alex's shoulders; only her cock was still active, jouncing against her torso and face as it shot load after load all over the place. Slimy rivulets ran across her body and pooled at her neck, her lifted, slanted position causing her explosive seed to land on herself. This angle didn't stop her cock from spraying other areas of the room, the tubular monolith swaying and bouncing wildly under its own unrestrained power.

While she couldn't see it and was only barely able to hear what was happening, her ears caked in cum, Melanie knew just how destructive her orgasms were. It wasn't surprising that her streams of girl goo blasted the walls, the floor, and even the ceiling, painting her whole room white like she had many times in the past; it was times like this when she wished that they made condoms that could fit her! Semen seemed to wash and swish around her from every direction - she could even feel her own expulsions bubble against the top of her back. She was a mess!

Though it seemed to Alex like it would never end, Melanie's orgasm eventually petered out. While her blasts of cum were still mind boggling by any measure of the word, they weren't ejected from her throbbing glans with the same intensity as before. Elongated streams and sprays turned into extensive ropes and lengthy drools of seed, looking more like a magnified version of a normal person's ejaculation than the ridiculous eruption she started with. Every burp of ball brew was enough to inflate stomachs and chipmunk cheeks, but no longer were they bucket fillers - even as Melanie's cock halted its violent throbs and her cum containers quieted their gurgling, semen still poured from her yawning slit.

The room went quiet, cum raining from the ceiling and walls and the couples rapid, labored pants all that were left to fill the air. Still holding onto Melanie's ass and cock, Alex came to his senses over time, his brain no longer burning with the lurid intensity he'd just witnessed; he realized first that he was now kneeling in a swamp of semen, several inches of his girlfriend's virility caking his legs. His own cock was completely flaccid, his orgasm having worn him out utterly, and it was fully hidden under Melanie's expansive scrotum, warmed and hugged by her gigantic globes. Trying to calm his breathing he stared at his lover, scarcely able to see her under all of her own gunk.

How the fuck did he proceed from here!?