Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we managed to fight our way inside. To my immediate surprise, the house was drastically less busy than outside. There were people here still mostly dressed, conversing in small parties, flowing from one social group to another. There was room to maneuver, room to breathe. You could even hear your own voice, if only just barely.

I was a little alarmed at first to see that someone had removed the door from the hinges, but then I noticed that all the floors were taped down with cardboard. I guess even with most of the party taking place outside, they weren't taking any chances.

"Oh my god," yelled Evan, his voice still struggling to break over the bass, "that was nuts!" He was craning his head to peer out the door at the mad revel outside. "Is this normal? Why did no one tell me there were so many half-naked boys at these things?"

"I think this one is going all-out!" I laughed. "To be honest, this crazy stuff isn't normally my scene. I mean, I like to party, but I'd rather be... you know... intimate."

"Not your scene, huh?" Evan gave me a wry smile. "Did you see those girls up on the roof?"

"There were girls? On the roof?" I said in feigned innocence. "I didn't even notice."

"Sure you didn't." Evan laughed, placing his hand on my practically twitching crotch.

"Okay, fair point. Maybe I noticed one or two."

"Oh my god," Evan gushed "they were so amazing, weren't they?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I wish I could do that." He blushed again. Fuck, he was so cute when he blushed. "To just be able to go up in front of everyone like that, to be... enjoyed..." He was breathing heavy now. "To be lusted over..."

"Well," I said, looking down at his blouse. It was still damp from the foam. "you're certainly hot enough." The already sheer material had soaked through and his bright-red demicups were on full display as it hung tantalizingly to his skin.

"Aw, thank you." He stepped closer and gave me a hug. The cold of the wet fabric was undercut by the intense warmth of his soft skin. "But no one but you sees me that way. Even if I tried, I don't think anyone would notice, or appreciate."

"Are you kidding?" I laughed, hugging him back. "Girls have been checking you out all night. Heck, a bunch of guys were even checking you out."

His skin grew hotter at the thought.

"Yeah, "he sighed "but everyone sees me as a guy... and that's fine, I guess." He glanced up at one of the little groups nearby. There was a girl standing on a table dancing while a bunch of guys cheered at her to take off her top. Evan smiled wistfully. "I just wish..."

I squeezed him tighter.

"Sorry." He shook his head. "It's nothing. I just can't stop thinking about last night."

I stiffened up.

"No, no," he backpedaled, "not the bad parts. The good bits. Like, I really got to branch out and try new things, things I've always wanted on a level so deep and secretive that I'd long since given up on them. It's like... I feel like I developed a deeper understanding of myself, you know? I don't remember what happened up on stage, but i came off wanting more... and I look at these girls? The ones on the roof, the ones dancing on tables, the ones getting all the attention... I look at them and I'm just so... happy for them. Does that make sense? It's like... good for them for doing the things I want to do but can't."

"You're jealous." I laughed.

"I'm not... jealous..." he mused, "I'm just..." he faltered for words, then laughed. "Okay, fine, I'm maybe envious, sure, but it's fine. I really am happy for them. I mean, it's not like I can really cut loose here anyway, you know?" He paused and looked down at my bag, then up at me, eyes sparkling. "Unless...?"

"Evan, no." I frowned. I hated when he did that. It was a rare trick in his arsenal, but he knew I was a sucker for it. I hated the idea of disappointing him. "We can't."

"I know. I know." He sighed, then laughed. "It's a shame, though, right? All the hottest people on campus are here all in one place. You'll never find a better spot to look for swaps."

"Since when have you been so gung-ho about this sort of thing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, sorry." He gave a guilty smile. "Ever since Elizabeth described it as being like shopping the other day, I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Ever since we got here I've just been eying people up left and right. Like, oh she's got a nice butt or oh, I love the way her back arches, or oh she has nice hair, or I bet that girl's nose would look great on my face. It's wrong, I know, but I can't help it. You know how I am about shopping. This whole party is like Black Friday for hot people."

I laughed. "Sure, I'll grant you there's some nice-looking people here, but you know what? I think we're the hottest of them all, and that's all that matters. Anything we'd swap into would just be a downgrade."

"Aw, that's sweet, baby." he smiled "But come on. Neither of us is in our ideal body right now. Maybe we could just... try something on for just a bit?" He blushed "I'd love to get up on a table and, you know..." he bit his lip "show off a bit..."

"I..." I looked around a bit at the crowds of people in here. "Evan... no... we can't. Come on, you know that. If we swap something here it's going to get lost in the crowd and then we're never going to be able to find it again to swap it back."

Evan looked down at the floor for a moment in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, you're right." He looked up at me with sparkling eyes. "I'm- I'm proud of you baby. You've got such a good heart."

Aww. Evan always knew just what to say. I pulled him in for another hug.

We lingered there for a moment in embrace, just enjoying the feeling of each other.

"Okay, well," said Evan, "even if we're not going to do any swaps, that's no reason not to enjoy the party." He reached down and heaved his enormous boobs. "I mean, I've still got these sweet puppies after all. Isn't that something I've always wanted?" He grinned as his boobs continued to wobble even after he removed his hands.

I stared at them in agreement. Mind suddenly blank of any thoughts that didn't involve ripping that blouse open and jamming one of those achingly erect nipples into my mouth. Fuck, those things were hypnotic.

"Hey now," I shook my head as I tried to return to my senses. "Let's not lose sight of what's important. We can enjoy the party, but we still need to find that girl." I looked around at the crowd within the house. There was still no sign of her. Maybe we could get up onto the roof? We'd probably be able to get a better vantage point from up there. Of course, we'd have to deal with those girls, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing...

"Look," Evan sighed. "There's no better way to find someone at a party than to mingle a bit, right? I'm sure if we keep hanging around we'll see some sign of her eventually. Or maybe she'll find you. After all, she was the one who invited you here in the first place, wasn't she?"

I looked down. I was still having a bit of trouble cataloguing all of Evan's new expressions, but there was a disappointment in his eyes which told me that somehow the idea of finding this girl rated very low on his list of priorities. He was starting to get mad with me... or, no... not mad, but he was starting to lose his patience, like I had promised to take him to dinner and we ended up at McDonalds.

I frowned and chastised myself for being so foolish. Of course he wasn't eager to switch back. He was perfectly fine with the body language he had - in his mind he'd always had it. But... but that didn't stop it from being wrong. Like, deeply fundamentally wrong. Even if I was the only one who seemed to realize it. Was that... was that selfish of me? Was this whole endeavour ill advised? Why else were we here though? We weren't here just to have some fun, were we? Were we?

I looked down at Evan's beautiful shining face and couldn't help but smile.

"Okay." I laughed, "where should we start?"

"Well, I'm not really a big party person..." Evan's eyes darted around to some of the girls grooving in the crowd. "But um... would you like to dance?".

"I don't know baby," I stuck out my tongue "I don't think I can keep up with those moves you were throwing around yesterday."

"Really" Evan grinned. "It was that good? Honestly, I don't remember a thing."

"What?"

"Yeah, it was like, when we swapped me back it swapped that memory of the dance back with it." Evan glanced down in embarrassment. "I remember that I was out there, and I remember that it was just... the hottest, most fun thing I've ever done, but I can't actually remember any of it. It's funny though," he laughed, "because I came away from it thinking, baby, that I really like dancing."

"What? Since when?" Shit, where was that coming from? Evan was... well, he'd never really had an opinion on it before. We had only gone dancing a few times and he was... well, he was really shy about it. I mean, I like the clubs, don't get me wrong, and I'm out there on ladies' night with Elizabeth... or I was, at least... but Evan had never so much as expressed an interest. Hell, just yesterday he said he didn't know how to dance. Was this the device? Had I fucked something up? Left something inside him? Or was this something Elizabeth had done?

"Baby..."I held him tighter. "How has this never come up?"

"Well, you know me" he blushed, "I don't like to stand out." He wrapped his delicate arms around my neck and pulled our faces together. His hot breasts pressed heavily into my chest. "Except..." he continued, grinding his body against mine in time to the beat as his hot breath tickled my ear. "For you? I think I kind of do." Fuck, he was so hard.

I reached down and put my hands on my boyfriend's gorgeous ass. He stuck out his hip and pressed into my hands. He rested his head against my collar bone as we sort of swayed for just a moment. God he smelled nice. Our breathing increased as we felt each other's heat rising. Evan's skirt was so short... I was sure that if I tried I could get down under it and-

Alas, just then, some idiot frat jock, too drunk to navigate the room, had apparently decided that then was the perfect time to try to go through us rather than around. He was big and heavy and I stumbled forward as Evan fell away before me. I could feel something cold and wet soaking through my shirt.

"My beer!" cried the asshole, who had landed hard on his ass. Evan teetered for a moment, then fell over himself. Even as skilled as he was in those high heels, it just wasn't enough.

Shit, my shirt was soaked. Uhg, it was already kinda wet from the foam, but now it would be completely see-through for the whole night. Great, everyone would be staring at my boobs.

"What the hell?" he continued, "Why don't the two of you watch where you're going!?"

I held my hand out to help Evan up as both he and the asshole struggled to rise to their feet. Standing from prone in those things would be a challenge, I was sure. Evan took my hand with his right hand while he tried to micromanaged his skirt with the other. Him and the asshole locked eyes. Evan looked like he had something to say, but he was way too shy to engage in a confrontation like this. That was okay, I could say it for him.

"Watch where we're going!?" I yelled louder than was strictly necessary, "Watch where we're going!? Why don't you watch where you're going! You ran right into us!"

"Oh my god," he groaned, standing up. He was tall, but I was taller. "It doesn't matter. Just be more careful! You made me spill my beer!"

"You knocked my boyfriend down and poured your beer all over my shirt!"

"Jesus, bro," he turned away from me and towards Evan "what's the matter? You need your girl here to come save you?"

Evan grew red in embarrassment.

"Oh, what, too close to home?" the guy loomed over Evan "Are you going to cry about it now?"

Okay, that was it. Trying to start a fight with me is one thing, but you did not fuck with my Evan. Not while I was around, not ever.

Like a gun drawn from a well-oiled holster, I pulled the device out of my bag. He thought a girl couldn't stand up for her man? Then we'd see how he liked being a girl for a while.

I spun the dials, and slapped the device onto his back right as I pressed the button.

Zzzzttttt!

"What the hell...?" the drunken asshole blinked blearily up at the now taller Evan. He blinked again as he looked down. "What kind of prank is this?" Experimentally, he held up a dainty, feminine arm, following it with a confused expression down the length of his body.

"Oh hey..." he gave a dopey grin as he got an eyeful of his new tits. They weren't especially large, but from his angle I'm sure they looked huge. "Nice!" he laughed. He reached out and groped at his tits through the sheer fabric of his tiny little tube top.

He must have sat there fondling himself for like a minute before it seemed to click.

"Wait..." he went from fondling to squeezing, then pulled desperately at the tube top, exposing his bouncing melons to the air. Panic had infected his face. His other hand shot down to his pants, driving its way through the waistband of his tiny white micro-shorts.

He screamed. It sounded like the terrified shriek of a girl.

I felt my face heating up. I won't say I was feeling bad for the guy, but I was suddenly acutely aware of what a stupid idea that had been. How could I have done that? Sure, he deserved it, but did the girl whose body I had just stolen? What if he told people what had happened? Would they be able to trace it back to us?

I let out a frustrating sigh. Fine. Fine! I would do the right thing.

I slapped him on the back with the device again, pressing the button.

Zzzzttttt!

He continued screaming, too drunk or stupid to realize he had been changed back. I glanced around. Thankfully no one seemed to be paying any attention. With all the partying going on, I guess no one seemed particularly concerned about some guy shrieking. It just seemed to fade into the background cacophony.

I grabbed Evan's hand and pulled him away, fleeing from the scene.

I couldn't believe I just did that. I should have known better. I had just been so angry. You don't fuck with my boyfriend like that! But that didn't give me the right to do what I did.

I took a deep breath. The smell of beer cloyed in my nose. I missed the smell of Evan.

Shakily, I put the device back in my bag, double checking that the clasps were all sealed. A part of me was just paranoid about something happening to it, but another part of me wanted to remove as much temptation as possible.

Except, well, I immediately found myself confronted by a temptation of a different sort. We had found our way into a room where several teams of color-coded freshmen girls were engaged in a competition of increasingly erotic lesbianism for a pack of cheering boys. Girls were groping and licking and rubbing and moaning dramatically as they sucked on each other's soft pink tongues and soft pink flesh. I stopped dead in my tracks. Fuck, this was putting the stuff going on up on the roof to shame.

Evan laughed as I stumbled to a halt. He chewed on his lip a little as he looked enviously at the girls. "You know," he said, jutting out a hip and leaning in to give me a glance down his top. "You never see two guys making out like that. Just saying."

"Are you saying you'd make out with a girl to impress me?" I grinned back at him.

He gave a little frown of disgust as he considered the idea, then he laughed. "Okay, fair point. In general no, as hot as the idea of being in the middle of all that is." He gestured to the crowd of guys. "But for you? For you I'd make out with a horse."

I laughed.

"Of course... I'd rather just make out with you."

Evan leaned up to give me a kiss. I leaned down and met him half way. Our tongues slipping into each other's mouths. God, there was just something about the taste of him, the sense of him. In that moment I was just so happy. I never wanted it to end.

Then one of the girls leaned down and pulled the thong off of another. The crowd cheered and I turned my head to look. The girl's juicy little pussy was waxed bare and on full display. My jaw dropped as her partner fell to her knees and buried her face in it.

"You like that, huh?" Evan laughed.

I realized I had fallen away from the kiss. I turned my attention back to Evan, but he was staring at her now too. He was pressing right up against me, his hand against my belly as it slid down past my waistband and wrapped around my straining member.

Fuck.

"They're hot, huh?" breathed Evan into my ear.

Uhg, yeah. She was. She was incredibly hot. And if I got a hand job from my fucking amazing boyfriend while watching these girls lez out for my entertainment, that would be stupidly hot. But these girls weren't Evan, and Evan deserved better than that.

Closing my eyes to this lusty display, I wrapped by hands around Evan and pulled him into the next room. He let out a little squeal of surprise at the sudden motion, his index finger coming away with a dab of precum as it came free of my pants. I blushed a little. I swear, this stupid dick was like a faucet sometimes.

We were standing now in the kitchen, our breath heavy. Evan was just looking at me in surprise. The room was jam-packed with booze. Every free space was taken up with kegs and bottles and cups and cans. Standing in the back was a short-haired girl with her boyfriend's letterman jacket, filling up a red solo cup from a keg. It took me a minute to realize that this wasn't a girl at all, but one of the football players from the bar the other night. Evidently he had decided that he didn't care that his clothes didn't come anywhere close to fitting his tinier, sexier frame.

"Oh hey!" The cheerleader-bodied jock gave a cry of comradery when he turned and saw us. He looked down at our empty hands, then he pulled an extra pair of cups off of the stack and started filling them up. "You two look like you need a drink!" I looked over at Evan, who seemed to be having a hard time keeping his eyes off the dude's butt. I laughed. I couldn't blame him, baggy clothes or not, it was a fantastic ass.

"Cheers!" He said, passing Evan and me the now beer-filled cups.

I looked down at my drink suspiciously. I hadn't been planning on drinking tonight. Possibly not ever again.

"Well," said Evan, trying not to be too obvious as he stared at his footballers stunning tits. "I guess one drink can't hurt. While we're here, right? When in Rome and all that?"

"No..." I frowned and shook my head. "No, I need to be in control. I don't trust myself to get drunk after what happened last night."

"Okay," Evan gave me a sympathetic look. "I guess I'm drinking for the both of us then." he chuckled as he drank deeply. Evan wasn't normally a very big drinker. He must have been nervous about something.

When he'd finished his cup, he turned to me and took mine.

"Okay," he said. "I'm ready. Let's get out there and dance."

Ah, of course. He was trying to work up the courage to get out there on the dance floor. "Okay!" I laughed as I grabbed his hand, carrying him into the cacophony that was the back room. Dancing was always fun, but the idea of dancing with my baby was always the best, especially now that I knew he was actually interested in it.

The house's back room was a little busier than the others inside. It had a huge glass door that was currently open, leading to the packed backyard. Music blared in through an enormous set of speakers on the back deck. Some dancy little pop song was approaching its climax and the room was electric with all sorts of people swaying and bouncing. See, this was a little more like it. While outside had been something like an orgy, this was more like a dance floor.