Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?" Evan's whisper in my ear was just barely noticeable over the noise. "Can you guide me? Like, teach me what to do? The dancing you were doing yesterday... I really liked it."

"Of course." I said. I pulled him close and grabbed his hand, then put my left hands on his waist. Evan clung on tight and together for a moment we just lingered in our nearness.

"Here," I said, stepping forward "I'll lead. Just... wiggle in time to the music and follow my feet, okay? And we'll grind a bit. That's basically all dancing is."

We swayed back and forth to the rhythm, two fish lost in a sea of bodies. Closing our minds to the others as we opened our hearts to each other.

"Baby, you're my hero, you know that?" Evan rested his head on my chest as a slower, sweeter song played.

"W-what?"

"Here, now... and on stage yesterday... I'm just so proud of you. You're so brave. And strong. And just... you've been so good about the device and I know its hard for you but... I'm really proud of you. You're my hero."

I didn't know how to respond to that -- I sure as hell didn't feel like one -- so I just squeezed him as tight as I could.

And so we dance. And we danced and we danced and we danced. And we danced slow and we danced fast and we danced sexy and we danced like we were the only two people in the world that mattered, because we were.

I wish I'd been smarter. I wish I'd been more careful. I wish I'd been less selfish. Since all this happened I've wished a thousand different things, because that... that was our last dance. That was the last time I was able to hold him tight like that, the last time I felt like our two souls were moving as one. All that romantic crap that I always made fun of him for. Because that's when I saw her, and that's when everything started to go wrong.

From across the room I caught a glimpse of her. Just a flash of blonde hair and a smile from the direction of the foyer, but it was a familiar smile. A smile I'd know anywhere. A smile that shone like the sun. It was like reality jolted into sudden focus. I had to act fast, I had to move, I had to get over there, but there were so many people between me and her.

I bolted, stumbling as I pushed my way through the crowd. I had to get there before it was too late, before I missed her again.

I tripped and I fell, knocking some dude over. I gave a half-hearted apology as I stumbled back to my feet. Fuck, this was that drunk guy from earlier. For a moment he looked like he wanted to start a fight - glaring daggers at me from the crowded floor - but then recognition slowly started to click in his brain and he began to scoot himself away from me instead.

I wondered if I could take him, if it came to a fight. He seemed like a big guy, but if Evan was to be believed, I was certainly no slouch myself right now.

But, no, I couldn't let myself get distracted. I had to get to her. Fast.

I stumbled my way out of the crowd into the foyer, but it was too late. I turned my head frantically, scanning the adjacent rooms. It was no good. I'd lost her. The foyer was empty now except for a dweebish looking freshman nursing a beer and trying not to look too obviously stoned.

"Where did she go!?" I yelled.

"What?" the freshman yelled back over the music. I don't know if he was asking for more information or if he just hadn't heard me properly

"That girl just now! The sexy blonde one that just came in! Where did she go?"

"Man..." The freshman looked around, like he was looking for a hidden camera or something. "What?"

"The girl!" I roared "Where is she!?"

"Jesus!" The dweeb recoiled in shock. "The last girl to come through here went upstairs. Probably one of the bedrooms? She had this cute looking dude and another girl in tow."

"I... " I looked over at the stairs. That was probably the only way up. I'd have her trapped. I turned back to the dweeb, who was desperately trying to disappear into the corner he now occupied. Shit, I'd really scared him, hadn't I?

"Baby!" Evan cried angrily as he wormed his way into the room, almost tripping as he struggled to break free of the crowd. "What the hell?" He had this mortified look on his face. My heart sank. I thought he had been right behind me.

"I saw her, baby! She was right here." I gestured towards the stairs. "She's so close!"

"What? That's what that was about? You could have told me. You just bolted! I was worried! And then I was all alone out there on the dance floor and I just..." he shivered. "Tell me next time before you do that, okay?"

"I'm sorry baby," I said, giving him a quick, reassuring squeeze. "I'm just... I'm eager to turn you back, you know?"

"Yeah..." he glanced down. "I noticed."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Besides the fact that you ditched me just now?" he sighed. "It's just... are you really that desperate to change me back? Am I not... do you not like who I am?"

"Oh, baby..." I put my hand on his smooth perfect cheek. "I do. I really do. I love you completely. You know that. But this body language, this part of you... it isn't you. I've got to fix that"

"I... I know that..." he looked down at himself. "But at the same time... isn't it a part of me though?"

"No, I know it feels that way, but it isn't. It's you mixed with someone else... and a part of you is gone because of it. You're less you, and that's a fact that I can't help but be painfully aware of whenever I see you move," I sighed "even if you do move sexy as hell."

"I'm less of the old me, sure... but doesn't the me that I am now matter? You just said you love me completely didn't you? Does that not include all my flaws? All my missing parts? Don't I... don't I get a say in this? I mean, I like who I am, you know? I don't know if I want to give that up. It scares me. And even if you say that this isn't the real me... to the me that I am, the other me isn't me, you know?" he let out a frustrated sigh. "Sorry, I'm not making any sense, am I?"

Evan reached over and wrapped his trembling arms around me. I returned the hug, trying to be as comforting as I could. I hadn't even considered that he might not want to change back. God, this wasn't even... this wasn't even a big thing, this was just body language, wasn't it? He wouldn't care when it happened - he wouldn't even notice. But that kind of just made it worse, didn't it?

The old him would have wanted me to change him back, wouldn't he? He wouldn't want to be like this, even if he didn't know. He'd want to know. But maybe Evan had a point. He did seem to enjoy the way he was now, didn't he? Who is to say the opinions of the Evan that spent his whole life moving like a cartoon sexpot is any less valid than the Evan from last week. Especially when the former was currently begging me not to change him back.

Gah... I'd been good, hadn't I? I hadn't been abusing the device. I thought I was done with all these ethical conundrums.

Blood pounded in my brain. Why was this such a big deal? Why was I so obsessed with this? Why had I run off the way I had? Why, of all the changes that I had made to Evan, was this the thing that bothered me? Surely, I could swap back his wardrobe, or his makeup skill or his body... but none of that seemed as important as this. It was like, deep down, this one swap was somehow emblematic for all the irresponsible shit I'd done to him, like this was the swap that made me realize that swapping him made him less him... that I was hurting him by doing this. And now he was saying that he wasn't, that I'd be hurting him by changing him back, but that didn't make things any easier. Quite the contrary, it made it much, much worse.

I took a deep breath. I think it all came back to the idea that this was something I had told myself we could reverse. Deep down, a part of me had thought that no matter how screwed up things got, in the end we could always go back to the way things were. That no matter what happened, everything would be fine. This wasn't just about fixing Evan... this was about assuaging my own guilt. This was about redemption. If I could fix this, I was in control. I could fix everything. Gah, but at what cost?

I took another breath. I looked down at Evan, shivering in my arms, then up at the stairs. She was so close. I'd have her trapped.

"Baby?" I said.

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm sorry..." I stroked his hair. "I know you're scared... but I need to do this. As much for me as for you. If you don't like it... if you want, we can go back and change things back, the proper way. But I made a mistake. I made a mistake, and I need to fix it."

"Oh..." He smiled at me sadly. "Okay... I... I understand. I trust you, alright? If you think this is the best way to go, then that's the way we'll go."

"Thank you, Evan." I brushed a tear away from his eye. "I love you."

The dweebish freshman rolled his eyes.

"Are you ready?"

Evan nodded.

"Let's go."

The upstairs was empty save for a series of closed doors. Bedrooms, I'd assume. I guess people didn't like their stuff getting touched at parties like this. She had to be here somewhere. I tried one of the handles. Locked.

I was just about to try a second handle when a voice rang out from the door at the end of the hall. It was hard to make out over the sound of the party, but it was unmistakable. That was a girl screaming.

I looked over at Evan in confusion, but he was already bounding towards the door as fast as his heels could carry him.

As we approached there was the unmistakable sound of skin slapping skin and another cry followed by a loud thump, like a body crashing to the floor.

Reflexively, I pulled out the device. I don't know how intimidating it would be as a weapon, but I could sure fuck someone up with it if I needed to.

Cautiously, I tried the handle. It was unlocked. I pushed the door open.

Oh my god.

Evan blushed and turned away the moment he realized what was happening.

I smiled, then let out a laugh. I knew I should probably turn away as well -- it would be polite, after all, but I was just so enraptured by what I saw.

There, like the top loaf of a flesh sandwich, was the girl with Evan's body language. She was completely naked save a vibrating cat-tail buttplug and an enormous strap-on dildo, which she had buried balls-deep in the ass of a feminine looking boy lying on the bed on his back. He, in turn, had his dick in the pussy of a second girl, who was lying down on top of him. As we watched, the girl with Evan's body language withdrew her strap-on from the boy's ass - oh my god it was massive - and fed it into the girl's butt in one clean stroke. It looked like she was alternating holes.

"Oh my god." Evan whispered.

"Oh my god!" the girl cried out as the dildo bottomed out inside of her.

"Oh my god!" the guy screamed as he noticed Evan and me standing there.

Fuck. Okay, they spotted us. Maybe we could just close the door and pretend that this never happened?

The girl with Evan's body language turned to look at us. Her enormous faux dick menacing monstrously in front of her.

"Oh hey!" She said, smiling as though this weren't the most awkward thing in the world. "You came! And you brought your yummy little boyfriend. Do you two want to join in? There's always room for more."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. That was one way to break the ice I guess. Evan's face turned crimson even as his skirt bulged.

The guy and the other girl, apparently deciding the situation was under control, returned to their fucking.

Despite everything, there was something about the way this girl was standing that made her seem, I don't know... approachable, friendly. Like I could trust her. It took me a moment to realize that it was because she was standing like Evan. I know it wasn't her fault, but there was something about that revelation that pissed me off, like she was trying to trick me or something.

I gritted my teeth. Now was my chance. I adjusted the dials on the device as I raised it up, pointing it at the girl.

"Wait, what's that?" she asked, taking a cautious step back.

Fuck. Okay, I hadn't quite meant to be that obvious. But I was going to do this. I was going to get Evan back his body language. I was going to make things right.

"It's um." I fumbled for an excuse. "Don't worry about it."

"W-why are you pointing it at me?" The girl raised her eyebrow. It was the same way Evan always did when he was suspicious. It was cute, like the expression a dog would make when you're trying to trick it into thinking you weren't taking it to the vet.

I shook my head. Zap first, explain later. She wouldn't notice it doing anything anyway. Carefully I took aim and fired. The device made its trademark zzzzttttt sound, but to my amazement, the girl had dived out of the way at the last second. On the bed, the guy had switched his fucking style. He went from using a pounding, steady, whole-body sort of rhythm to something a little slower and more languid, using the fluid motion of his hips more than anything else. He was letting out these dainty gasps with each thrust.

Fuck. Did she just dodge the device? Was that even possible? Had I missed? Was that Evan's body language at work or did she have, like, martial arts training or something?

I tried to aim the device up again, but the girl was too fast. She dove forward right as I fired. The situation on the bed was now completely reversed from how it was before, with the girl slamming her hips down onto the guy's dick with her whole body as he moaned and writhed in pleasure.

I aimed the device down one more time at the girl, but it was too late, she was springing forward, bounding directly at Evan and me.

We collided. Evan fell backward onto his beautiful perfect ass. I stumbled back a few steps then crashed against the door and landed on my knees. the impact of the blow knocked the device out of my hands. I grasped for it, but it was too late. It crashed down on one of the dials and skittered along the floor.

The girl had somehow landed on the other side of us, out in the hall. She looked at us with confusion and panic in her eyes. I knew that expression. She was going to do something stupid.

With a deft sweep of her arm, she grabbed the device off the ground. Her foot-long dildo bounced with each sway of her perfect naked body. She looked down at the device, then up at me, then back down at the device.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

In a panic, I lunged out at her, but she jumped back, slamming into door on the opposite end of the hall. I don't know what she saw in my expression, but she was terrified. Silently I prayed she wouldn't do anything I was going to regret - that she hadn't already done something I'd regret. For all I knew she could have used the device on me a dozen times already and I'd have no idea.

I tried to make another grab, but she had already begun to turn and run. She let out a gasp as my hands closed around her. For the briefest second, I had her, but all I came away with was her buzzing, kitty-tail butt plug.

And like that she was gone.

Fuck.

"Evan!?" I cried, half in terror.

"Y-yeah?"

"I think we're in some serious trouble."

To be continued in part 13: Party Hard!