Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his hands free of his boxers and grasped in confusion at his cargo pants and button up shirt, a look of absolute desperation in his eyes as he scanned the crowd for help. I took a step back, my strap-on warbling at the movement. I wished I could help, but now I needed to get the device back first.

I was filled with equal parts excitement and trepidation. On one hand this meant the device was definitely nearby, but on the other hand it also meant that she knew how to use it.

I craned my head to see over the crowd. A familiar flash of pink hair caught on the corner of my vision. Yes. That was her! I started to muscle my way through the crowd in her direction. I'd found her! Now I just needed to get to her. Despite my best efforts, moving through the crowd was like wading through mud. My foot kicked at something heavy and I could have sworn I heard that faint familiar zzzzttttt sound again as whatever it was skittered off.

Suddenly a press of weight shoved me to the side, sending me crashing off of my stiletto heels face first into a flat familiar chest. It was that girl from earlier. I struggled to stand up.

Jesus, I was really taking a beating out here. Thank god I had this supposedly masculine body. Even if I couldn't quite grok the fact that I was actually built like a bouncer, I was glad for the extra durability I imagined it was offering me. I was also just glad that this time I didn't end up getting hit in the cunt.

"Oh hey! Did you find who you were looking for?" the girl asked, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet.

"I just saw her!" I said, pulling my shirt back into place. The damn thing had been so loose all night, it was a wonder my tits weren't spilling out of it. I looked up at the girl. Even with the height of my heels she still loomed a good head taller than me and the rest of the crowd. "I've got to get to her before she gets away!"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine!" I said as I ran off as fast as I could in my boots, my strap-on waving back and forth in front of me with each swing of the hips as if to beat a path through the crowd.

"My offer still stands!" she shouted as I walked away, her dick stiffening in her pants as her eyes followed the sway of my exposed, retreating ass.

Panic pulsed through my brain. Had I lost that girl? Where was she? Where did she go? I was so fucking close. I couldn't let her get away now.

Another shriek. I turned my head. This time it was close. People up ahead were parting, pushing back. I just needed to squeeze my head through.

And there she was.

Lying on the floor. Dead? No... thank god. But something had happened to her. She had passed out somehow.

There was someone standing over her.

No.

No no no.

This couldn't be happening.

All the dread I had felt earlier? All the horror that had come from knowing that this girl had the device? All of the pain and the sickness that had come from not knowing what was happening? All the anxiety was nothing compared to this.

There, a smile slowly working across her face as she clutched the device in her hands, was Elizabeth.

I was a tempest of emotions. Fury, indignation, disbelief. I couldn't begin to describe it. What the fuck was she even doing here? Hadn't I asked her to stay away? Hadn't I asked that and only that of her? Couldn't she have left well enough alone? Couldn't she have done that much, after everything she'd already done? Weakly, I clenched my shaking fist.

And she had the device.

I had to do something. I had to confront her somehow. I had to get it away from her. This thing was dangerous enough in the wild, but I couldn't imagine what kind of hell she had planned for it.

Could I get to her before she noticed? She wasn't looking. Maybe I could just run up and grab it. Desperately, I drew in a breath, trying to steel myself before the push.

But all the blood in my body froze at once as her eyes looked up and locked with mine. She smiled and raised the device in my direction.

I ran.

I ran as fast and as hard as I could, my boots clacking against the hardwood floor as my strap-on smacked and dragged along everyone unfortunate enough to be in my path. I needed to get out of there, and no amount of population density was about to stop me. Hell, with the way I was pulling myself along, I was swimming as much as I was running.

Oh god, I had to get to Evan. We needed to leave now. I don't know what Elizabeth had planned, but if she had the device, we were both in serious danger.

I bolted past the kitchen and the orgy and ran up the stairs as fast as I could, tripping over my own boots on the last step and spilling out into the hall on my hands and knees, panting and out of breath.

Evan starred in stunned silence from outside the door to the bedroom, his hands frozen right in the middle of groping his huge boobs.

"H- hey, you know what?" he said, trying act casually as he pulled his hands out and gave me a smile that was a mix of embarrassment and arousal. "I think I'm finally getting the hang of these things." His expression fell as the situation clicked. "Wait, are you alright? Oh my god, what happened?"

"Elizabeth!"

"What?"

"Elizabeth is here!" I dragged myself forward with my arms, too weak in the knees to stand.

"Oh... shit." he frowned. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I know your still upset at her. I know you didn't want to deal with her tonight. Do you think she-"

"She has the device!"

"What?" Evan's face went white. He stood up in alarm. "How?"

"I don't know!" I cried "She must have seen the other girl with it and taken it somehow. Oh god. I feel sick just thinking about all the trouble she's going to wind up getting into with it. This is all my fucking fault."

"Baby," Evan said, rushing over. "This is not all your fault. If Elizabeth chose to come tonight that's her choice. After everything she did, after you asked her not too. She knows the consequences and this is the choice she made. This is not your fault."

I took Evan's hand as I steadied myself to my feet, clinging to him as I climbed up, my strap-on dragging up against his bare legs before springing free and poking right between his thighs at the perfect angle to lift up the far end of his skirt. He held me in his arms, my head swimming in the sudden warmth of his heaving cleavage as he clutched me tight, shifting slightly as the shaft of my clothing dug against his balls.

"I'm sure everything will be alright." he said, reassuringly. "Look, maybe this isn't even that bad."

"Not that bad? Not that bad!?" I pulled myself away from his tits just long enough to shoot him a incredulous glare. "Evan, she tried to steal you away last time she had the thing. Do you have any idea what that kind of betrayal feels like? How do we know she's not back to try again?"

"Yeah, but we're all adults, right? She was remorseful, and she apologized. She probably just feels terrible about everything. You're her best friend, Ellen, maybe she just wants to make things right with you?"

"No. After what she did? She's no friend of mine."

Evan squeezed me tighter. I expected myself to be angry at the memory, but honestly, I was so emotionally drained by that point that I didn't know what I felt.

"Look, she's probably just as hurt as you are. Last night showed that. She made a serious mistake. Okay, well," he paused and waved his hand around a little, "a lot of serious mistakes. But she paid the price. I know she's not in your good books or anything right now, but she's not a monster or anything. She changed everyone back afterwards, right? Or, well, tried to at least? I'm sure if we can just talk to her, we can convince her to give it back, no harm done."

I seethed. He had a point, of course. He always had a point about this sort of thing. He was level headed and moral to a fault, and I loved him for it, I really did. But he didn't know her like I did. It was always one mistake after another with her. Always this ridiculous escalation while she tried desperately to fix things, only to have everything turn out worse and worse.

Besides, I took a deep breath and wiped away the tears forming in my eyes, I didn't care why she was here, I didn't care what she could possibly say. Nothing she could do could result in me forgiving her. Not after what she'd done.

"Baby, you don't know her like I do." I said. "She's not the sort to just take this sort of thing lying down. I... I think we need to play this safe. We need to get out of here, before she finds us."

"You want to just leave her here? With the device?"

"Well now that we know she has it, we can approach cautiously. We can call tomorrow and work something out from a safe enough distance that we don't have to worry about her zapping us into toads or anything."

"What if..." Evan asked quietly "what if she doesn't want to give it back?"

"I... I don't even want to think about it."

"And what about tonight?" Evan furrowed his brow in concern "Isn't basically everyone here tonight at risk if we leave her with that thing?"

"I know, I know..." I sighed "But what choice do we have? I'd rather leave everybody here at her swappy mercy than risk whatever she's got in mind."

"I... I'm sure they'll be fine. She's not... she's not evil or anything. It's not like she wants to hurt people, right?"

"No, you're right. She's not evil, but like... she's just... she doesn't consider other people's feelings sometimes, and she can get all caught up in her own narrative without thinking stuff through. Like, I can tell you right now one way or another she's going to be using that device, and I'm pretty sure she's not going to exactly be keeping track whose life she ruins in the process."

"I... when you put it that way, I'd kind of feel bad for leaving."

"Yeah, I realized that as I was saying it." I sighed. "It's not the best option, but it's the one that ends with us safe - with you safe. And if that means throwing everyone else under the bus for now? Then so be it."

Evan gave me another supportive squeeze. He didn't want to do this, I could tell. He wanted to talk and work everything out diplomatically and have everyone be happy. Fuck. Now we were going to have to face Elizabeth some other day in the hopes of getting it back. This was turning into a whole thing. It was for the best though. If this came down to a confrontation with Elizabeth right now, I don't know if Evan and I would make it out in one piece.

"Okay baby," he looked down at me with a smile. "If you want to play it safe, we'll play it safe. We'll slip out the front door and get out of here before she even has a chance of noticing us."

"You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that." I said, taking his hand into mine and smiling up at him. God, it was so delicate and warm. "I love you, Evan."

"I love you too, Ellen."

We were half way down the stairs when I saw her. My stomach turned to stone in my throat as the blood drained from my veins. No. No, no, no. Why was she there? Why was she right there? She must have followed me earlier. She must have realized she had us trapped. We needed another way out. Maybe we could jump out a window? I tried to turn and run, but all my body would do was stare. She looked up and smiled.

I tried to do something, anything. But time was moving at a crawl. My legs wouldn't move. I tried to smile back, to make her seem a little at ease, at least, like I didn't think she was going to devour us whole, but all I could manage was to stand there slack jawed like a dead fish in headlights.

"Elles!" she yelled "Oh my god, it is you! Hi!"

I... I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I had kind of drummed it up in my mind that she'd be angry and out for revenge. I expected some kind of melodramatic speech or condemnation. This? This was throwing me. Not that she couldn't be a convincing little actress when she needed to be. Right now, I trusted her about as far as I could throw her.

"Elizabeth! Oh, hey!" I forced my lips into a smile as I swallowed the bile building within me. "We were just heading out." I don't consider myself a hateful person, but that's what this was. Hate. This girl betrayed me on a level that I barely knew was possible. Maybe one day I'd be able to put it behind me, but I don't know if I'd ever be prepared to forgive her, and right now that wound was still bloody and fresh in my psyche.

"Really?" she said, taking a step towards the stairs, putting herself between us and the exit. I clenched a fist. "Leaving so soon?"

"Ah." I took a step back "Well, you know us." I shrugged dismissively. "We both have class in the morning."

I could feel Evan's hand resting supportively on my back

"Its just weird though," she said with mock innocence "that you'd be leaving without this." She pulled the device out from behind her back. My pulse quickened.

"O-oh," I said in forced surprise, "you found it. Great!"

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

"We should catch up, Ellen." She glanced over at the roaring crowd of party goers and frowned. "Somewhere private."

My brain was floundering to make sense of this situation. She was trying to get us off alone somewhere, obviously. To have her way with us. But if she wanted to talk - and Elizabeth did love the sound of her own voice - then maybe we could still get out of this in one piece. We just needed to play this right.

"Come on." I sighed. "It's quiet enough upstairs." Maybe I could tackle the bitch while her back was turned. Hell, I'd try it right now, but despite my apparently masculine body, there was no way I could cover that much ground before she swapped me into oblivion."

We turned and walked back up the stairs. I practically flinched as she drew in close behind us. Waiting for the other shoe to drop was like waiting for the guillotine.

"Wait," she said, taking in the upstairs landing. "You guys have just been hanging out in an empty hallway?"

"Well," Evan shrugged "the bedrooms are all locked."

A sudden cry of orgasmic profanity demonstrated that this was not, technically, true.

"Or, uh," Evan finished, half blushing, "or are otherwise occupied."

Elizabeth laughed. I took a step towards her. She stopped and took one back.

I sighed and let my smile drop away. It was hard enough to keep the rage off my face, much less fake civility.

"Elizabeth what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Why whatever do you mean? Why wouldn't I be here?"

"I asked you not to come." Emotion caught in my throat "I just... I didn't want to see you tonight."

"I know, I know." Elizabeth's smile faltered and gave way to a frown. "But... oh my god, this is all I've been able to think about all day. How can you possibly expect me to stay away? Especially with how things ended last night."

"I expected, Elizabeth," I folded my arms over my chest, "that you'd have enough respect for the memory of our friendship to honor my one little request."

"That's exactly the thing Elles, that's why I needed to come here, to talk to you. Because your friendship is so important to me. Look, I said we needed to talk - I mean it."

"No tricks?

"Tricks? Elles, come on."

"Elizabeth, I know you. You have some kind of ridiculous scheme up your sleeve."

"It's not..." she glanced down guiltily. "It's not ridiculous."

"Oh my god."

"Look," she cried, "you should be grateful I'm here!" I flinched back as she hoisted the device. "What the hell is this, huh? Did you fucking drop this or something? It was getting kicked - kicked! - around the dance floor. Some poor girl was ready to tackle me over it! And then I see you in the crowd and you fucking bolt like I'm some kind of vampire or something. What the hell happened?"

"It's..." I sighed. She had a point. At least we knew where the device was now. "It's a long story. I was trying to swap Evan's body language back and this girl somehow dodges out of the way and grabs the thing before running off with it.

"Oh my god. Did she swap anyone? Did she figure out how to use it?"

"I don't know." I glared at her, crossing my hands over my chest, my strap-on bouncing in response to the movement. "I don't think so. I'm glad... I'm glad you found it though."

I held out my hand expectantly. She looked down at it longingly.

"Elizabeth?" I took a step forward.

She turned away defensively, clutching the thing to her chest.

"Elizabeth?"

Look, Elles, I'm sorry, but no."

"No?"

"No, Elles. I'm... look, I'm mad at you, okay? And I know, that sounds stupid, because you're the one who has every right to be mad at me, but I've been dwelling on it all day and that's what I've come up with." Elizabeth took a breath and then the words just started to tumble out. "I'm furious at you, in fact. Because you show me this amazing world of possibilities and I couldn't handle the consequences. And now I lose not only that world, but you." She looked down at the device as she paused for breath. "I wish you'd never shown me this stupid thing.

I opened my mouth to respond, but she didn't give me a chance.

"And, and, see, the truth was that I wasn't going to come tonight, I really wasn't. I felt so sick about everything that happened - just like a complete garbage person - and I thought maybe if I gave you enough time, you'd find it in your heart to forgive me or something. But then I kept thinking that maybe what I'd done was so bad that that might never happen. What if you never forgive me? What if that was it for us? And then I started to panic. You're my best friend, Elles. Hell, you're probably the only real friend I've got; the only person who actually sees me for me. The thought of losing you is more than I can bear." She looked up at me with moist, sparkling eyes. "Hell, I think I might even be in love with you."

"Oh my god, Elizabeth, what the hell are you saying?"

"I just... I know you said to stay away, but I knew you'd be here and I couldn't not come find you."

"Well, you found me. And we can talk this all out, but if you want to fix what happened between us, its gotta start with you giving me back that device."

"But, see, that's the thing Elles. I want things to be better, I really do, but we both know its not as simple as that. We both know that nothing I can say can make any of this right. I've fucked up. And god knows I've fucked up enough times in my life to recognize that sometimes what's been done cannot be undone. It'll always be there in the back of our minds, always casting doubts and suspicions."

I made a fist. She was right, of course. Even if I played along and pretended otherwise now, the wound in my heart wasn't about to heal so easily.

"Then why did you come to the party, Elizabeth?" Evan asked.

"Well see, that's what I was thinking anyway - that things can't be fixed. But that's when I realized," she looked down at the device, "that that's not exactly true, is it?"

"Elizabeth, don't you dare." I took a step back.

"'Cause see, its like I said, what happened yesterday - sure, its my fault, but none of it would have happened if it weren't for this device. This stupid little box is to blame for everything. You should have never showed it to me, Elles. Then we'd still be friends. Then I wouldn't have hurt you and Evan."

"For fucks sake, Elizabeth," I yelled "how can you be so cognizant about this situation and still be so fucking dense? How the fuck is it the device's fault that you tried to steal my fucking boyfriend!?"

I put my hand to my mouth, but it was too late. In anger and frustration, I'd already said it. I needed to keep calm, to try to remain diplomatic, but every word out of this bitch's mouth was just serving to piss me off further.

"I just wanted a part of that happiness that you guys have, Elles! And I was blinded by the fact that for once in my life I might actually be able to get it. That's what destroyed our friendship - that temptation!"