Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
488 Followers

For the next several minutes I sat in surreal fascination as this handsome, well put-together man, charmingly and professionally waving around a copy of the Iliad, spoke on and on about how he was such a pathetic excuse for a man that the merest touch of a woman caused him to cum uncontrollably, and how he had to wear a big baby diaper around at all times just to soak up all his miserable cum. It was an incredibly surreal experience.

No one in the class even had any sort of objection to what was going on. In fact, most of them looked almost bored with the way the professor was enthusiastically debasing himself. They were taking notes.

"Wait, hold on," I whispered, "I don't get it. How did you change all this about him?"

"I didn't." She laughed.

"Huh?"

"I mean, I wish I did. God, I wish I could just reach into someone's mind and do that. But no, this is just all in the lesson plan."

"Lesson plan?"

Elizabeth gestured to her laptop. She had a file called lessonplan1.doc open. It seemed to be a detailed analysis of the significance of various symbols in the Iliad. Minimized down on the task bar she also had classslides1.ppt and curriculum.doc open. I imagined it would be more of the same.

"I may not have total control over what he is, but I'm the one who wrote this lesson plan he's following. He may not actually believe any of this stuff, but it's in his own curriculum to teach it."

"So, he's what? Making all this up?"

"I guess? I didn't really know what would happen. I figured worst case scenario he would have funny slides. I had kind of hoped it would actually make it so that all this stuff was true retroactively, but this, this is good too. His entire class seems to be just him teaching people how pathetic he is and how to be a good sissy boy-slut.

"Sissy boy-slut?" I shuttered. My masculinity was terrified.

"It's..." she blushed "it's a fetish thing I found on the internet. I wanted to emasculate him, but turning him into a woman is too good for him, you know?"

I frowned a little. I thought I knew everything about her, but I had no idea she was interested in this sort of thing. A part of me was upset she hadn't thought she could be open with me about it, but another part of me was glad she hadn't tried to subject me to this.

"Wouldn't it have made more sense" I chimed in "to like, swap his place in the social hierarchy with a girl? Ideally while making him aware that something has happened? That way if he really looks down on women, it would put him in a position he'd hate, socially, while teaching him about all the challenges woman face, all while being subtle enough that necessarily be able to figure out what's going on."

"Yeah..." Elizabeth blinked "but that's boring. I want to see him debased and brought low. To have him confess to what a piece of shit he is. Not that that idea doesn't have some merits. Tell you what? We should hold onto that one for next time."

I sighed.

"Oh my god, I bet now all those bimbo meet ups of his where they discuss his class are going to be them all gathered around in a circle discussing how much of a limp dicked bitch he is instead. Oh my god, I'd love to be there for that."

"But that's not going to happen, right?" I whispered. "Because, having seen your rival brought low, you now don't feel the need to exact any additional revenge and will change him back at the end of class?"

"I guess?" She sighed. "He really would be better off if he knew his fucking place, even just for a bit. I'll turn him back, but I'm maybe thinking I might leave him like this for a few weeks first maybe?"

"Baby..."

"Fine, fine. Well, if it's only for this one class then, I sure as shit am going to take full advantage of it."

She pointed the device down at the professor and gestured for me to touch it.

Zzzzttttt

When the professor spoke next, something very different came out of his mouth.

"And that, like, is why it's soooo totally important for, like, sissy bitches like me to know our place and to just constantly beg to get totally pounded in our tight slutty little bitch holes by real men and women." I bit my tongue trying not to laugh. His voice was the same but gone was his accent, replaced by high and bubbly bimbo speak. "Are there, like, any questions before we move on?"

The girl down in front - the one who had entered in fishnets but now had the nerd's body - raised her hand. "Is this going to be on the test?" she asked, her voice now flecked with the professor's old accent.

"Oh my god, totally!" the professor replied. "Now, like, let's move on to my favorite part of the lesson - cocksucking!"

Zzzzttttt

The book the professor had been holding a moment ago was gone. In its place stood an enormous flopping dildo. Jesus, that thing had to be like, 12 inches.

"Now, pay attention boys. Good submissive boy-sluts need to totally know how to suck a good cock!"

I turned to Elizabeth in surprise. She had one hand discretely shoved in her bag and had pressed the button on the device with the other.

"Baby? What exactly did you put in this lesson plan?"

She shrugged. "I told you I was going to show him shoving things in that don't belong."

"You don't say."

"You know what though? I think we can probably do a little bit better than that."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

The professor was now standing there in a tight little blouse, its top few buttons popped open to show off the deep cleft of his manly chest as it strained against his musculature. Long blonde hair spilled down his back, stopping just above his bulging miniskirt and the fishnet stockings that ran between his thigh and his high heels.

Down near the front, the nerd squirmed, his tits now struggling to pop out of clothes that were still too small for his chest, but now far too big for the rest of him.

Getting a good look at the professor's body it really was what an impressive specimen of a man he was, even if it was strange to see him dressed in slutty women's clothing. I looked down at my cleavage and adjusted the neckline of my own shirt. I wondered where that girl had gotten that blouse to begin with - I'll bet my tits would look great in it.

Mounting the dildo's suction cup to the lectern, the professor sunk to his knees and began to demonstrate proper blowjob protocol, stopping from his lavish display only occasionally to explain to the class what he was doing at any given moment.

I don't want to say that I probably learned a lot, but it was a very thorough lesson.

"Now then," he said, coming up for air after having forced himself to choke the entire length of the thing down his throat. "I, like, totally want you guys to try!"

"Oh my god," Elizabeth grabbed my arm, "you know what would make this part so much better?"

Zzzzttttt

"What was that?" Everyone seemed to be squirming a little in their seats, but I couldn't make out what had happened.

"Okay everybody," the professor said, rising to his feet. "We're all going to, like, totally do an exercise together as a class, okay? I want all of the boys to find a girl, and I want you to totally explain to her what an absolute slutty bitch you are and how much you need to worship her wonderful cock with your needy little throat."

There was a collective groan from the guys in the class.

"I know, I know," the professor added "there's not enough dicks to go around. Some of you will have to double up. Ladies, when you feel they've demonstrated, like, sufficient reverence, I want you to just totally pull out your dicks and let the boys go to town practicing their cocksucking on you. Don't forget to like, give them lots of feedback on what feels good and to punish them however you want if it doesn't. We should, like, have just enough time that this should take us right about to the end of class, then I'm going to assign homework."

Elizabeth grinned ear to ear as across the whole classroom people began to pair up.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Elizabeth, I can't believe this is actually happening.

"This wasn't a part of your plan?"

"I expected him to try to assign it and then for everyone to laugh at him, not for them to play along!"

What followed was probably the least enthusiastic orgy ever. The guys got up and started debasing themselves in front of the women, following the professors influence, more embarrassed to have to actually talk to strangers than about any of the things they were saying. Not that no one was enjoying it. Some of the keeners seemed to be getting really into it, but most were just going through the motions. Heck, some groups weren't even trying to pretend they were doing the assigned work.

"Uh, baby? I thought you said no casualties this time."

"No no, this is just a bit of fun. I'll get them all back before the end of class. Besides, how are the guys supposed to put what they've learned to good use if they don't have any dicks to suck? They can't pair up or anything, that'd leave the girls completely left out."

"I'm starting to think you just like giving girls dicks."

"It's fun!" she laughed. "Oh, you know there's something else I should probably swap here too."

"What's that?"

"Libido."

Zzzzttttt

Suddenly, class-wide, the girls, many of whom had seemed almost reticent about responding to the boys advances, all seemed to be participating with a greater enthusiasm. Some of them had already decided to let the boys start, while others had decided they were going to flirt and tease their boys first.

Soon, the guys began dropping to their knees and crawling under the desks. Skirts were flipped up, panties were dropped, and all over the classroom dicks were hanging out. The odor of sweaty girl cock was heavy in the air. The boys began to hesitantly lick at their meaty assignments, taking to the dicks like they would a particularly long math problem.

It wasn't long after that that the moans began. Even with everything as business like as it was, it seemed some girls just couldn't hold back, and then the rest soon started to join in. A chorus of building and budding passions rose.

The professor flitted around from group to group, offing advice and correcting poor form.

Some of the girls were really making their boys work for it. I looked over at that couple from earlier, the ones who had been snuggling before class. The girl had her shoe off and was making the guy lick along her foot before working his way higher. It was hard to feel bad for him though, he seemed to really be enjoying it.

The nerdy boy seemed to also have lucked out. He was on his knees in front of the girl he'd been snapping pics of earlier. He was enthusiastically sucking on what had been, an hour ago, his own dick, and was apparently doing a pretty good job at it too. She was grabbing his hair and thrusting his head down into her pelvis again and again. His tits were bouncing so hard that you could see them even in his loose sweater.

Without even stopping to take her dick out of his mouth, he raised a hand. The professor came over to him and when next he came up for air - pumping her slobbery dick with his hand in the meantime - he asked, with a slurp, "professor, what do we do with the cum once it comes to that?"

"Like, that's totally up to the girl. Good boy-sluts take their cum wherever it's put."

"Oh okay." He turned back to her, "so how do you want to -" before he could finish his question, the girl's hips began to buck in his hand. She cried out as load after thick load of hot sticky cum shot out over the nerd's surprised face, dribbling down his chin and dripping down onto his sweater-encased tits.

"Wait, was that the first girl to cum?" asked Elizabeth. "This is perfect. I'm going to swap her sexual stamina onto the prof."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"Like, great job, you two!" the professor said. The load of hot cum that the girl had deposited onto the nerd's face a moment ago was now across the professors instead, dribbling down his chin as it dripped onto his exposed chest.

"Was that really necessary?"

Elizabeth giggled and nodded.

"You know what though?" Elizabeth bit her lip. "This is getting me all kinds of worked up."

I glanced down at the barely contained bulge in Elizabeth's dress then raised my eyebrow at her.

"How about it Evan?" she asked, trying to sound coy and flirtatious. "You don't want to skip out on the in-class assignment, do you?"

I wanted to say no. This was hardly the time or the place. Where was the romance? Besides, I was still kind of mad at her. I felt bad for these people.

And yet, there was something about the sight of her that I just couldn't resist. I certainly couldn't deny that I was turned on. I don't know if it was the fact that this was an opportunity to share a tender moment with the woman I loved, who was, incidentally, impossibly hot, or if it had been all those hunky guys on their knees giving blow jobs that had gotten my motor running, or hell, maybe the sight of Elizabeth's dick just set off something pavlovian in me.

Her dick pulsed. I licked my lips. I'm sure I was going to regret this later, but what was the harm in it, really?

"You know baby," I gestured around, "if you wanted a blowjob, you just had to ask, right? You didn't have to go to all this trouble."

"Come on," she laughed, hiking up her skirt. The delicate pink lace of her panties did very little to restrain her enormous womanhood.

"Okay, but I'm not going to beg." I stuck out my tongue in defiance. The man inside me was far too proud for that.

"Spoilsport." she whispered, running her hands through my hair as she put her hands on my head.

I delicately pulled down her panties with my teeth, her dick slapping up against my face as I did so, it went from half hard and barely restrained to rock hard and ready in three beats of her heart. Fuck she had such a handsome dick.

I cupped Elizabeth's balls in one hand as I gently began to lick about the base of her thick head. I glanced up at her for approval and she nodded enthusiastically, the look of pleasure on her face already apparent.

I gave sloppy kisses along the shaft as I worked my way down, being sure to leave plenty of spit to help lubricate. I was trying very hard to not imitate what the professor had been doing because, well, that would be weird, right? But I couldn't help but maybe take a few pointers.

Before long I was savoring the musky girly flavor of Elizabeth's dick in my mouth. I massaged the underside with my tongue as I bobbed my head gently, romantically, on what length of it I could fit in my mouth without it ending up down my throat, and pumped with my hand on those several inches that remained. I made sure to twist and flick and suck to keep things interesting.

I looked up at her. She was trying her best to stay composed, but her eyes were starting to roll back in pleasure. Fuck, she always did make the cutest faces when I was sucking her dick. I redoubled my efforts, I wanted to make her sing.

She started to thrust her dick further into my mouth, I responded by pulling off, with a loud slurping pop, then pressing the head to my lips as I sucked in completely and slid her wonderful dick as far down my throat as possible, taking, with great practice, her entire length into my mouth and throat. There I let it pulse while I swallowed, letting my throat muscles massage her cock with each of her thrusts.

I redoubled my efforts with her balls, squeezing them as I slid back up the length of her shaft for air, then loosening them as I plummeted back down.

Her moans were music to my ears.

With my spare hand, I started to squeeze at one of my tits, trying to pinch at my sensitive and achingly horny nipples, while being careful to not have the damn things pop out of my blouse.

She began to thrust harder, her dick surging. I doubled my tempo, slamming her cock as deep into me as I could get it. Rope after rope of cum pulsed through her dick, I could feel it traveling through her shaft with my tongue then exploding deeply into my throat.

I smiled up at my girlfriend, her softening dick still in my mouth. A look of profound satisfaction on her face. I wiped the drool from my chin and tits as I gently put her cock away and slid back up. A small burp bringing the flavor of Elizabeth's seed to my tongue.

"Thank you." I said, with a wink. Her heart fluttered and her dick stirred again.

I looked around. It looked like most of the other pairs in the class had finished up too. The nerd and that girl were apparently finishing round two.

"Like, okay class," the professor said, his enormous jiggling ass swaying back and forth with each step as he minced towards the podium. "We'll call it there for today. "

"Baby?"

"Okay, okay, turning them back."

Zzzzttttt

The last boy still giving a blowjob had been that boyfriend. He gave a sudden cry as he ejaculated into his boxers, his face pressed hard into his girlfriend's pussy.

"Your homework for this week," continued the professor "is, guys - I want you to all to go out and totally suck as many big juicy cocks as you can. Like, really debase yourselves for them. And like, totally keep track? We'll see who got the most next class. Girls, I want you to start, like, researching strap ons. I'll post some relevant links and recommendations to the class forum. I expect you all to show up wearing them next class when we start the unit on anal sex. Class dismissed!"

Zzzzttttt

The girlfriend blushed as the guy raised himself up off of her pussy. She was grinning. He put his arms around her and held her tight. Aw, that was sweet. She gave him a small kiss.

"Wait, shit," Elizabeth cried, "where did that guy go?"

"What?"

"The guy with the clothes and the boobs!"

I looked down. The nerd had apparently bolted.

"Its fine, hold on," she said "I can find someone else to- "

"Baby!" I cautioned, "he's getting away."

"What?"

The professor, still with drying cum all over his face, had already gathered up all his notes, his laptop and the big floppy dildo and was mincing towards the exit.

Elizabeth set to the device's dials, frantically attempting to readjust it in time. She took aim, but before she could fire, the person in the row in front of us stood up, completely blocking her shot.

"Damnit!" She said, trying to duck around him, but it was too late. The professor was gone.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, what can we do?" she shrugged "We'll have to get him next time."

"Just leave him like that?"

"Until next week's class? Sure. He deserves longer. Honestly, I was sort of planning on it being that way anyway."

I frowned and then sighed. I looked around to see if everything else was back to normal, but in all the commotion I honestly couldn't tell.

"Look, Elizabeth..." I sighed again. "We really need to have that talk." I looked down at the device. Somehow in that moment it seemed so ominous. "Somewhere private."

We followed the flow of the students as they departed. I tried not to laugh at some of the discussion I heard. One guy - jizz splayed in his hair - was talking about how utterly boring the class had been and how he wished the professor would move on to more advanced material. One of the girls, conversely, was complaining about how a strap on was going to be another one of those stupid things that she buys for a class that she only ever cracks open once. I frowned. So much for no collateral damage.

"I can't believe that just happened." I said, flopping down into one of the little couches in the shared spaces outside of the classroom. It wasn't exactly the most private of locations, but with everyone clearing out it would be empty soon enough.

"I know right?" Elizabeth bounced. "I had no idea I could do that sort of thing! Oh my god this opens up so many possibilities. Isn't this great?"

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
488 Followers