Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 21

Story Info
Ellen has a chance to escape the device's influence.
10.3k words
4.65
5.2k
7

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
483 Followers

Warning: the following chapter features boobs, emotional confrontations, dramatic reveals, coffee, unusual newcomers, tits, self sacrifice, restorations, devastations, reparations, repeated unexpected nudity, and one girl's drive to get back what is rightfully hers.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 21 - Breast Laid Plans =

By Razmagurk

And well, that's when you found me. Desperate and stupid. Naked, helpless, hopeless. I had just spent the entire day desperately trying to evade my best friend. I had just abandoned the other girls in the squad as I made my escape, hoping she'd follow me rather than do to them what she did to me.

And I'd ran and I'd ran and I'd ran, until my lungs split and my feet ached. I'm sure I must have been quite the sight, some naked girl dashing across campus as fast as her legs would carry her. If it wasn't for the tears streaming down my face, I'm sure people would probably think I was streaking.

Not that I don't mind being naked. I'm no prude. Its just... normally it has a sexier connotation to it, you know? At one point I was half considering asking to borrow some clothes from this lady out walking her dog, that's how desperate I was, but my panic drove me forward still. The illusory grip of Elizabeth's imagined hand felt always just a moment behind me.

Unable to push myself any further, I turned down an alley and stumbled to a halt. Everything was quiet except for my ragged breath and the pounding blood in my ears. I was completely and utterly alone. Did it work? Did I get away? I had bought myself some time at least. But what about my friends? How much longer could I keep things up like this? Constantly running and hiding? This was no way to live.

I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello again, Ellen." came an unfamiliar voice. "I've been looking all over for you. We need to talk."

And there you were. With your Cheshire grin and your perfect green eyes.

Not that I recognized you of course. I screamed and tried to twist away, half my body trying to run, half trying to fight. You took a step back, confused and suddenly acutely - awkwardly - aware of my nakedness. I blushed. There was something about having a handsome guy acknowledge it that made it suddenly so much worse.

"Are you okay?" you asked, releasing your grip and politely averting your gaze. You held up your hands to indicate you weren't a threat. I took a step back. "I got worried when you missed your appointment."

"Appointment?"

Visions of psychological distress danced through my head as I imagined fantasies of a world in which I really was crazy. Maybe, somehow, you were my psychologist and that, in my dementia, I forgotten all this and believed I was something I was not.

But you called me by that name. Ellen. Elizabeth had been calling me that too. What did that mean?

"Who are you?" I screamed "What's going on?"

"Wow," you said, giving my body an appraising look. I blushed all the harder and tried to cover up my quivering tits. Now was hardly the time for getting ogled. "You really did a number on yourself, huh? I'm impressed. So far most of the other people we've given that thing too have just used it to mess with their significant others. I'm dying to know how you ended up like that."

"What are you talking about?" my voice was shaking from all the adrenalin.

"Okay, okay, calm down. It's alright. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything," you took a step back. "Look, your obviously really worked up about something. Did something happen? Do you need help? Should I call the police?"

"No!" I cried. Fuck, Kiley had assaulted Elizabeth hadn't she? She was doing it to protect me, but that's still not something the police would look too kindly on, would they? They'd put her away, wouldn't they? What was I going to say? That Elizabeth had started it when she made me stupid? That she was talking crazy talk while following me? I guess... wait no, she'd grabbed me, hadn't she? It already felt like such a blur. Would that be enough? I needed to confer with the squad, get our stories straight. Uhg, I wished Jenny was here. She was would know these things.

"Please," I said. "no police."

"Okay, okay." you put up your hands. "Well, look, its pretty apparent that you're in a bad spot right now. I'll tell you what? How about we take this somewhere a little more relaxed and you can tell me all about everything that's happened, okay? There's a coffee shop nearby. I'll buy you a cup."

I hesitated. I had no idea who you were or what you were talking about and I was still cagey from the run. All the fight or flight chemicals in my brain were telling me to get out of there. What if this was a trick? A trap? What if you were somehow Elizabeth in disguise? But there was something about you that made me want to trust you. It probably didn't hurt that you were so damn hot.

I don't know what it was. There was nothing about you that really stood out. The gentle curve of your hips, your lithe, athletic body, the soft cleft of your pert breasts hidden behind that brown fur... every single part of you just screamed 'normal' and yet somehow the sum was way more than the parts. The only thing that really stood out were your eyes - you had the greenest goddamn eyes.

Did I let myself get hypnotized by the sway of your ass as you led me to that anonymous little cafe just down the street? Yes, I'll admit it.

The staff was pretty surprised to see me. They started screaming at me to leave - it made sense, I was completely naked after all - but then you talked to them and you showed them something on your phone and suddenly they were all very accommodating. None of them even gave my nudity a second glance after that.

We sat at a table in the far corner and you asked me how I liked it. I smiled despite myself. "Hot and sweet," I said, winking. You blushed. "In big cups."

"Feeling any better?" you had waited for me to take a drink before asking.

"A little." I acquiesced. "What is with people taking me out to coffee shops to try and make me feel better?"

"Are you implying that coffee doesn't automatically make everything better?" you smiled.

I laughed then took another sip. You were right. I felt like I had control over my faculties again. Like I wasn't just some desperately fleeing animal. It was very good coffee.

You sat your little briefcase thing down and started fiddled with the locks, taking out some papers once you'd gotten it all open. You looked at me expectantly. I frowned and glanced down into my cup.

"Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

"Look, I'm sorry, you've been very nice and all, but I don't even know you and it's... its' all such a mess." I sighed. "I don't even really know what's going on. You'd probably think I was crazy."

"Try me." you laughed.

"No." I shook my head. "You know what? I don't even want to think about it right now. Let's just say my life has suddenly become weird and confusing and leave it at that."

"Fair enough." you shrugged. "I won't pry."

"Thanks"

"Tell you what, though? Let's get this interview started properly. We can go over how the past week went and your thoughts on everything, but if you feel like we're getting too close to a sensitive subject - something you don't want to talk about - you just let me know and we'll pull back, okay?"

"Wait, hold on, interview?"

You pulled that weird machine out of your briefcase and set it down on the table. It looked kind of like the device Elizabeth had been using, only bigger. It was the size of a computer tower at least, and festooned in a seemingly random array of little dials, meters, blinking lights and buttons. How had you even fit that in there? It mewled as you set it down, then it tried to grumpily crawl off the table, but you dragged it back over and set it down next to your cup. It sat down glumly and stared at me. I stared right back.

"Yeah," you said. "your follow up interview. We want to get a feel for your user experience, you know? What sort of things you used it for, how you found the interface, that sort of thing." You adjusted one of the dials on the machine and it yelped. "We'd like to go through everything switch by switch, if that's okay with you. I'll be honest, we weren't really expecting much from you, but, well," you glanced down at my naked tits. "it would seem you're full of surprises."

"Hold on, hold on, sorry, what?" I looked around to see if I'd missed something. Was this some kind of joke? "What are you talking about?"

"The testing device. How was your week with it?"

"Look," I stood up. "I think you might have the wrong person." I had a powerful hunch that something wasn't right. I needed to get out of here as quickly as I could.

"What? No. Come on, look, last week you signed a contract saying you'd help us test out the E-Model for a week and then we get to interview you to get the gist of your experiences with it so we can see what sorts of things we need to improve upon going forwards. Look, I know it can be kind of boring, but the interview is a vital part of the process, you can't just bail on us now."

"N-no, I'm serious. You have the wrong person." my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Come on, Ellen," you said, looking down at the little blinking display of your phone. "You may look different, but I know its still you."

"My name's not Ellen. It's Slut."

You started to laugh then stopped abruptly when you realized I wasn't joking.

"Wait, shit, you aren't playing coy are you? You really have no idea who I am?"

I shook my head.

"But you still have the device, right?"

"What device?"

"The E-model testing device! To you it probably would have looked like a little box, about yay big" you gestured, "with little buttons and dials and things?"

"Like that thing that Elizabeth had? That weird box that made me stupid?"

"Wait." What was left of your smile fell away. "Hold on. You let other people handle it? Who the hell is Elizabeth?"

I started to tear up.

"Oh fuck." you said, leaning back in your seat. You ran your hand through the short fuzz on your head.

"Maybe I should just go."

"No, no." you shook your head, "Sit down. This is... this is fine. I can work with this. We were expecting we'd have to deal with some mental alterations as we went through the debriefing. Not that we were expecting to need to do anything quite at this level, though. I mean honestly, what kind of person gets locked out of their own reality settings?"

"I don't know what any of that means."

"Don't worry about it. Everything's going to be fine, okay?" you sounded like you were trying as much to convince yourself as you were trying to convince me. "Look, my name is Frank. I work for... well, let's just say its a company and that you've probably never heard of them. Not too long ago we finalized the prototype for a device that can uh, well... I suppose that in layman's terms it can switch things around between two or more people without them or anyone else knowing."

"What?"

"Like," you turned and looked at the two barristers. "See that redhead on the cash register? Imagine her head is suddenly on the body of that girl using the cappuccino machine, but no one notices any difference."

"What!? You can't just change things like that."

"Actually, getting it to change things was the easy part. It was getting it to change what we wanted and nothing else that was hard. Swapping someone's head onto someone else's body is easy. Doing it in such a way that it doesn't kill them in any number of horrible ways? That's the tricky bit. You've got to pluck at exactly the right string so as to cause as few side effects as possible. We had to program in this huge web of algorithms and protocols and stuff." you laughed. "We went so in depth with it that sometimes these things can feel like they have a mind of their own."

I sat back down. My head was swimming.

"Ah, sorry. I'm a sucker when it comes to talking shop. The point is, is that you were chosen to test out one of our prototype miniature models. We wanted to make sure it wouldn't snap under a typical usage load or that you wouldn't end up creating some kind of weird paradox or something. The easiest way to see how people are going to break something is to give it to them to break after all. We figured you were one of the best candidates for it."

"I was?" I felt vaguely insulted.

"Of course. You're curious, analytical, smart, just what we were looking for."

"You're telling me that I was smart?"

"Yeah, of course. Wait, why did you phrase that in the past tense?"

"That's..." I took a deep breath. "That's what had me so upset when you found me earlier. This girl, Elizabeth, she had used that thing on me and ever since then I can't speak well or do math or anything. But see, I remember that I used to be smart! I couldn't remember the details of it, but I know I had been top of my class. No one believes me though. I thought I was going crazy!" I looked up at you, pleadingly. "You're telling me that I'm not crazy, right? That she really did make me dumb?"

"Well," you said, "smart and dumb are a bit of a misnomer. Direct intelligence probably falls under mental acuity, but that wouldn't have effected lexicon and you seem sharp enough. She may have switched out your education or vocabulary or something? In which case you're technically no less smart now, you're just less educated."

"So... I was smart?" I asked, finally.

"Yes." you laughed. "Very. That's why we gave you one of the better test models. It's still a work in progress, of course, but still. We wanted to see how it would handle in the real world. See how you used it, see how what it did well and what we could improve on. You know, testing. And we gave it to you under the explicit condition that you'd give it back at the end of the week along with a nice little report, and I'd take them back to my superiors and say 'It tested well with our target audience, but they want it smelling like strawberry' or whatever."

"And instead," you grumbled, "I have to go tell them that somehow you lost this one-of-a-kind, completely irreplaceable super device and then got brain-whammied so hard by it that you can't even remember what happened. Not that that gets you out of it. You signed a contract. In so far as the company is concerned, you're fully responsible for everything that's happened here."

"But I don't even know what happened!"

"Sorry. Sorry." You sighed, your tail twitching. "I'm just frustrated. I had plans for tonight and I was hoping to get his over with quickly, but now that doesn't exactly seem like its going to happen."

You called over the cute barista girl and ordered another coffee.

"Okay, look. My job is to get a follow-up interview from you, to retrieve the device, and to make you forget the whole thing. That's all I'm supposed to do. This is going to make things a little more difficult, but I still intend to get them done."

"Forget?"

"We want to avoid people knowing about this sort of thing before we're ready to bring it to the market." You shrugged. "We make you unaware of any changes that happened and make you forget all about the device. Its very unobtrusive."

"That's horrible!"

"Its necessary. Trust us, we've had a lot of problems when we don't. Some people... they get this power and they just can't go back."

"No, I mean, the fact that you need to make people not notice means you're not turning them back afterwards. You're not undoing all the damage that's been done? You're jut making it not a problem? What's wrong with you people?"

"Ah, see?" you gave me that catlike smile. "You're still plenty smart."

I blushed.

"What I'm trying to say is that I have to do this for everyone who handled the device. So now not only do I have to worry about getting the thing back, I have to get interviews with everyone you let handle it."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means its going to be a long week." You finished off your cup.

"Wait, sorry, hold on. You mean to tell me that you gave me this thing that can do all this stuff, and then I just somehow lost it and I've just casually forgotten about it? How am I supposed to believe that?" I shook my head "Even if what you say is true, what good am I to help? Shouldn't you be going after Elizabeth?"

"What do you remember about last Thursday?"

"I don't... " I furrowed my brow "I spent all day swimming around in my bowl? I guess? Nothing weird about that."

You blinked at me like I was missing something obvious.

"What?" I glanced around shyly.

"Oh wow. This Elizabeth person must have got you real good. Its a good thing I found you - I think you might be a little more messed up than you realized."

"Why would you say that?" I asked, hurt. It was a terrible thought, that I wasn't who I was. That the me that I was, the happy person I'd been was some kind of weird fabrication, like I was some kind of corruption, oblivious to my own malignant nature.

"Okay, look. You say you don't remember anything? That's fine. We can go through this from the beginning. I'm going to set up my machine here to roll your awareness and mental state back to last Thursday, right before we have your model listed as going off for the first time. If this is all a misunderstanding, it should become clear pretty quickly. If I'm right though, well, you're going to talk me through this whole week, okay? We're going to find out exactly what could have possibly convinced you that telling anyone else about this thing was a good idea."

"Wait, you can do that?" I perked up "You can just undo all the changes?"

"Oh, no. Of course not. I'd need both targets present for that." you scratched behind your ear. "What I can do is roll your individual awareness and mind back. It's nothing physical and I can't force the reality bridge or anything, so everyone will still remember you as always being as you are now, but, well, you'll know differently. The process is mostly just set up to help us get into the headspace of the users as they went about testing. If someone was changing their brain around, we want to know how that influences their usage patterns and opinions and stuff."

"But that's amazing!" I said. "You can make me smart again!"

"Again," you held up a finger, "you're probably not actually any less smart."

"You can say that all you want, but that's how it feels. Look, if you can turn me back, you've got a deal. Undo whatever Elizabeth did to my head and I'll tell you everything you want to know.

"Great!" you grinned. "Let's get started."

The machine mewled to life as you poked at a few of its buttons.

"Oh wow." You raised your eyebrows in surprise at one of the dials. This says you've used the thing like, five hundred and seventy times!"

"Is that a lot?"

"You've had it for a week! Yes, that's a lot! I'd have said it was a lot if you'd done a tenth of that! This is going to be a long story isn't it?" You frowned. "I'll go get us some more coffee."

You came back with the whole pot.

"Okay stand still and hold onto this," you said, offering one of the machine's opalescent little tendrils. "Here's how this is going to work. I'm going to roll you back to before we first met and you're going to tell me everything that happened, okay? I'm going to be following along on this big list here, and each time there's a switch I'm going to roll your awareness and mental state forward to match."

"Wait, hold on," I said, grabbing onto the offered piece of machinery. It was cold and slimy. "wouldn't that mean I'm going to end up right back-"

Zzzztttt

There was a shift in my brain. It was instantaneous and acute, but still somehow so subtle that I struggled to grasp at it, to try to make sense of it before it was already gone. What had I been saying? What had I been thinking? I sat there blankly for a moment as the wheels of my cognition started anew.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
483 Followers