Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh," I said, dumbly. Fuck. I had to get in-character. I couldn't risk... well, it's not like they'd go blabbing to Elizabeth, but still. What would Slut say in this situation?

"Slut?"

"Oh my god! Like, hi!" I said, trying put as much bimbo pep into my voice as possible. "I'm, like, totally sorry, I was completely distracted thinking about, uh, like, cute boys and stuff."

The two of them exchanged a worried look. Shit, too much? That's how Slut talked, right?

"Is everything alright?" asked Jenny "We've been looking everywhere for you."

"Like, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Uh," said Stacey as they exchanged another worried look. "Because of everything that happened last night?"

"Yeah," said Jenny "you gotta spill girl, what the hell was that all about? What happened after you ran off? We didn't hear anything else from you all night. We were worried! You can't just leave us hanging like that."

Oh my god, that was right. They'd been there when Elizabeth had come after me, hadn't they? She'd stolen Jenny's fighting skills or something. Shit, I'd forgotten about that. I'd have to keep that in mind if I was going to confront her. These girls had stood up for me though, they'd helped me escape. Without them... well, I'd probably still be a little oblivious idiot right now.

It wasn't until later that it occurred to me how unusual it was that these girls weren't swapped up any further. I'd have thought Elizabeth would have punished them somehow for helping me escape, but they were the same as I had left them in that bar a week ago.

I frowned internally. These girls were Slut's friends. That meant that whatever happened they were going to be firmly on Slut's side. How would they regard me, I wondered, if they knew? I couldn't let them find out. Having to deal with a cheer squad that believes their friend has been possessed or something was more than I had time for right now.

They wanted to know what was going on? Well, what would Slut know?

"Oh my god, I totally have, like, no clue." I said, twiddling my hair and trying to seem as dumb as I could. "Elizabeth had this weird box thing and she was, like, totally coming after me with it."

"Look, Slut, we're worried about you... " said Jenny. "But cut the crap. We're not idiots. We know what's going on."

"W-what!?" my face went red in embarrassment. How could they possibly know?

"This is about Evan, isn't it?"

"Jenny!"

"Its a legitimate question!"

"What Jenny means, Slut, is that we're worried about you. This past week... well, you haven't been yourself."

"I haven't?"

"And, well, we know you have a thing for this Elizabeth girl, and for her boyfriend..."

"It's so obvious." chimed Jenny. "You've got it bad, girl!"

"And then you and Elizabeth, despite years of friendship, get in some kind of in a big fight? Big enough that she's coming after you afterwards? Big enough that you're actively running and hiding from her? And then you start spinning some story about how you've secretly been really smart this whole time and getting upset about your lack of education and start talking about how you want to do better in school?"

She paused expectantly, as though the weight of this evidence would be enough to force from me a confession.

"We can read between the lines, Slut." said Jenny. "You made a move on Evan, didn't you? And it's ruined your friendship with Elizabeth and now you're trying to change yourself to be whatever this Evan character wants you to be. First wanting to be smarter, and now talking like some kind of bimbo? This is all because of some stupid boy, isn't it?"

I looked at them expressionlessly, relief washing over me.

"Y-you know what?" I ventured "You caught me. I like, totally can't hide things from you. The truth is... yes. Yes, I am in love with Evan."

"Ha! I knew it." said Jenny, pumping a fist.

"Look," said Stacey, "we're not going to tell you who to love, but we're your friends, and we care about you, and we just... we hate to see you do this to yourself."

"Do what?"

"Slut, listen to me." Stacey ran one of her masculine hands tenderly down my shoulder. "I know it doesn't always seem this way, but you don't have to change who you are to make Evan fall in love with you. If you want him to truly love you, then it has to be the real you that he falls in love with. Changing yourself to impress a guy is... it's unhealthy. It's the foundation of a bad relationship. Trust me, I've had plenty. If he's ever truly going to love you, its going to be because you're you, otherwise its not true love."

"Aw, Stacey." said Jenny, beaming. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Sh-shut up." she blushed. "I'm allowed to be romantic."

"The point is," said Jenny, turning back to me, "that if this guy is at all worth it, you've got to cut the crap and confront him with the real you."

"Oh my god. You're absolutely right!" the hot warmth of revelation washed over me.

"Of course." Jenny grinned.

"I've got to find Evan." I said. "I've got to find Evan and explain everything! I've got to trust that even after everything that's happened, he's still the boy who fell in love with me, in spirit if not in fact. I've got to come clean with him about all of this and get him on my side to use against Elizabeth!"

"Uh- wait a second, hold on..."

"Thank you!" I gave Stacey a big hug, my exuberance cut by my embarrassment as I remembered both how naked I was and how sensitive these tits were. "I don't know what I'd do without you. I've got to go find him right now!"

"Sorry, did you just say you wanted to use this boy against -" Stacey began, but Jenny just clapped a hand on her shoulder.

I was already walking away. Evan, I had to find Evan. I had to find Evan and I just had to hope and pray that he was alone.

"When this is all over," Jenny called after me, "we want all the juicy details!"

I could see it so clearly now. Going up against Elizabeth alone was a fool's game, especially if she had the device. But If I could get Evan on my side... in the restaurant he'd been mad at her for swapping Sam, hadn't he? They'd argued and fought. Maybe deep down he realized that this wasn't right, that he didn't really love Elizabeth, that he was unhappy. All I had to do was drive that wedge between them, get him on my side, make him believe the way things really were.

I just hoped I could find him in time, and alone.

Okay, I could do this. I knew him better than anyone, changes or not. Where would Evan be right now? Well, if he was with Elizabeth, she'd probably be dragging him around while she swapped more people, so if he wasn't in his usual place, maybe I could follow the trail of fresh swaps... but if he was on his own what would he be doing at this time on a Friday?

The library. He might not have any classes today, but he had a big History of Communications project due this coming Tuesday. That's where he'd be, assuming Elizabeth hadn't done anything weird to him, of course. It was a thing we normally did together, but he might be there alone. It was worth a check.

The campus actually had several libraries, but the one we liked to go to was the main one - it was the best for general study. It was built tall and had a lot of windows and study rooms so there was lots of natural light and little places you could duck away for some privacy. There was a quiet spot up on the 6th floor that we liked to use. Would he still be there now? Would his memories tell him that that's where he and Elizabeth had always studied?

It was ironic, really. Elizabeth probably didn't even know any of this stuff. She'd stolen Evan away from me, sure, but she didn't know any of our history together. All those little moments where we fell in love every day, the foundation of our relationship, she was a stranger to them. I clenched my fist. Did she really think so little of me and him? No, knowing her, she hadn't been thinking at all.

I pushed my way past a rather portly man's head balancing awkwardly on top of a supermodel's body as I entered the library. It was early and a Friday, so the place wasn't particular busy, but lots of people liked to hang out here even if they weren't studying, so it was far from abandoned.

I was greeted by a rather peculiar trio as I got into the elevator. Two guys - though they were so effeminate that it was hard to even call them that anymore - were making out for the amusement of a leering amazon of a girl, muscular and masculine in her body language, but still decidedly possessing of a female body. Random sex acts like this weren't terribly uncommon on campus, but I think I'd seen more today than was the norm. The girl bit her lip as one of the boys let out a mewling gasp, her huge cock peaking out from the waist band of her skirt as she tried and failed to hide the fact that she was dripping precum. I stood politely off to one corner and pretended not to notice even as the smell of the girl's arousal twinged at my nose.

I rushed out as soon as the doors opened into the 6th floor foyer. I had forgotten the reason why Evan and I hid away in a quite corner on the sixth floor in the first place -- the library afforded a lot of privacy, so even if they didn't have any actual studying to do, people liked to come here to fuck.

I looked around. This floor was usually the quietest and today was no exception. From this angle at least, the stacks looked empty. That could be misleading though, it was very easy to get lost in them. Sure enough, I could hear the sound of skin slapping on skin and deep, throaty slurping coming from one of the study rooms as I walked past. The place wasn't totally abandoned after all. I looked away as I passed, not keen on finding out what sort of swapped up couple was most likely inside.

My heart pounded with trepidation as I pushed further and further into the library. Would he even be here? Would I be able to convince him of everything that happened? Could I make him love me again?

I turned the corner and, like an angel descending from heaven, there he was. Evan. My pounding heart grew louder. He was sitting at our little table in the back, near the little window with the little bird's nest just outside. The sun shone down on him and him alone.

It was so strange. He didn't look a damn thing like he had originally. He had a stripper's face on top of a cheerleader's body, his every move seemed to ooze with feminine grace, and his makeup was flawless, but it was him alright, there was no mistaking it.

He was glancing back and forth between two books. I stopped and stared, soaking in the relief that I had found him. He was dressed in a white crop top and skirt, a combination that I'd describe as casual were it not for the fact that the shirt was cut so high that you could see the bulging flesh of his underboob, and the frilly skirt barely came down a handful of inches. His legs, long and slender, were crossed at the thigh and a pair of stiletto fuck-me pumps adorned his feet. His navel piercing seemed to sparkle in the sunlight.

Evan. My beautiful sweet Evan. It felt like it had been a lifetime since we'd last been together. I just wanted to run over and embrace him, to be with him and for that to just make everything feel better. But I had to fix all this first, had to set things right. Then we could be together.

I just... I needed to explain things to him. He was smart, he'd understand. I could come clean about the device and about everything that happened. I hadn't had much success explaining to him the truth about stuff he was oblivious about in the past, but I'm sure at this point he had his own doubts. If I just pointed out the inconsistencies the device had left in its wake, if I offered him a sound and logical explanation, a heartfelt plea, I'm sure I could get through to him. He was a good person; he would try to see the truth and to do the right thing.

He had to. He was my only hope.

"Evan!" I called out his name, trying not to sound too excited, trying not to sound too desperate, trying to still the swelling of my heart.

"Evan!" came another voice.

He turned, smiling. It wasn't his radiant smile, the one I'd fallen in love with, but it sent shivers down my spine nonetheless. For one shining moment I felt like everything was going to be alright after all.

Then he kept turning, not even noticing me. It wasn't me he was smiling at. There, emerging from the stacks with a handful of books was Elizabeth.

Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Did she have the device? I couldn't see it. She wasn't currently holding it, but I imagine it wasn't far. Maybe I could rush her now and catch her by surprise? No, I'd have to clear like half the room to get to her, she'd see me coming. Oh my god, that's right, she'd stolen that cheerleader girl's fighting ability too. Any kind of physical confrontation was right out.

I was struck by how different she looked. I mean, I'd seen her this way as Slut, but now that I could remember what she'd looked like to begin with, the changes were stunning. She'd taking a page out of my own book and done the same thing I had in the bar that first night, swapping away every inch of herself that she didn't love. She looked like a completely different person. Her skin seemed to glow and her hair seemed to shine, her teeth were perfect, her nose was different and her eyes were now a stunning shade of blue. Her tits though were the biggest change. She'd always hated being flat chested. Now it would seem she was overcompensating for it. Those enormous things put even mine to shame. She was flaunting them too, her tight little low-cut top specifically designed to draw as much attention to those massive things as possible. They looked practically cartoonish. That was Elizabeth for you though, she'd never really respected the notions of elegance or restraint.

She leaned down and whispered something in Evans ear. My face went hot and my fists went tight with as he turned and kissed her, their lips lingering tenderly. It took everything I had to not run over there and punch that fucking smile right off her stupid fucking face.

That smile still on his face, Evan began to put away his books. Shit, they were leaving, and shit, I was between them and the elevator. I backed up. I had to get out of her before they saw me.

I ran, turning back around the corner, towards the elevator. What could I do? I had to get away. Could I get into the elevator before them? Get to some other floor? No, there was no telling how long that would take, I needed something immediate. Could I hide in the stacks? No, too far out, they'd see me for sure.

Not knowing what else to do, I burst into one of the study rooms, slamming the door closed behind me. I peeked through the window. They'd be turning the corner any second. I just had to hope they didn't look this way as they went past, hell, with how open this room was, I had to hope they weren't even glancing in this direction.

"Uh, excuse me?" came a man's voice. "This room is taken."

I turned to look and blushed.

Sitting there was a plainly dressed girl with tits so large and heavy that even sitting down they rested on the surface of the table. She must have been lactating because there were little wet spots in her shirt marking the location of her nipples. She was holding a book with a rather suggestive cover and had a copious pile of notes buried under her milky breasts.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I blurted out "I didn't know you were uh..."

I faltered. Under the table, someone was making a truly pornographic series of slurping and gagging sounds, accompanied by the occasional note of slapping skin or the banging of a head on the table.

"It's fine, whatever." said the girl in her masculine baritone. "Just use a different room, we were here first."

"Wait, Slut?" came a voice from under the table. It sounded out of breath. A moment later a head poked up. It was uh, shit what was his name. Brandon! He sat near me in one of my chem classes. He'd been my lab partner a few times but I never even really knew his name until I was Slut. He was a bit of an idiot, but he meant well.

Oh god, that's right, he'd mentioned he had to suck a bunch of dicks for homework, hadn't he? How the fuck did that even work? What the hell could Elizabeth have possibly done to get him to do something like that? Though, actually, come to think of it, that might explain all the public felatio I'd seen on the way here.

With the sounds of sloppy oral sex temporarily ceased, I could hear Evan's voice outside, growing louder. Shit. They were coming. I dove under the table, pressing up against Brandon as I squeezed myself as far in as I could.

That was the intent anyway. I stopped dead in my tracks when I found myself face to face with the massive glistening horse cock jutting out from the girl's crotch.

"Hi, Slut!" Brandon said, bringing his head back under the table and taking up a kneeling position in front of the footlong equine dong. "Funny seeing you here." The thing twitched as he reached up and started to pump at it with both hands. Jesus, it had to be the size of my forearm, and with how hard it was, I was surprised it wasn't lifting the whole fucking table, but it was being counterbalanced by those massive tits of hers.

Cautiously, almost overpowered by the smell, I drew in closer. I had to get as far under this table as I could, even if that meant a face full of horse dick.

Brandon started to run his tongue along the ridge of the girl's cockhead, kissing and slurping as he sucked as much of the massive meatpipe into his mouth as he could. It looked like he was trying to get the whole thing in his mouth at once but it was just too damn girthy.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I whispered, trying not to look, trying not to admit how much the sight - the smell - of all this was turning me on.

"Oh," he said, coming up for breath, "Sorry, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this subject matter. Honestly I think it might be a bit more than I can chew."

There was a cough from above the table.

"Oh, sorry, where are my manners." Brandon laughed. "This is Sarah, my roomate. He's helping me study. Sarah, this is Slut, that girl I told you about."

"Nice to meet you." came the voice.

"L-likewise." I blushed. I was salivating. Why was I salivating?

"I'm glad your okay." said Brandon.

"Huh?"

"Well, you kind of ran off yesterday."

Right, the fire. Elizabeth had shown up and I'd completely left him holding the bag.

"Uh, yeah..." I glanced down. I'd be pretty embarrassed about the whole affair if it hadn't basically happened to another me entirely. "It was, uh, like, totally, a whole bad scene and there was this girl that I..." I shook my head. "I just had to get out of there."

"Well, I answered all their questioning and everything, but I think campus security would still like you to go down and give a statement if you can."

"Huh?" I was honestly only paying half attention. I could hear Elizabeth and Evan talking in the hall. It sounded like they'd stopped just outside. Between that and the hypnotic quality of the enormous equine phallus I was trying not to stare at, I was having a hard time paying attention to anything this guy was saying.

"And uh," he paused while he took a few deep tongue-swirling licks along the shaft and sucked hard at the ridge of the head. "I was also sort of thinking about what else happened..."

What else had happened? Oh. Oh, right. Goddamnit, Slut. I had fucked this guy silly.

"I mean, I know it was probably nothing serious and all," his hands started to increase the pace at which he was pumping the girl's slippery cock. "But, well, I felt like there was a connection between us, you know? At the very least you gotta admit it was some pretty hot sex. No pun intended."