Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." I said dumbly. I wasn't used to being flirted with. I had no idea how to respond to this.

"You know what?" he said, sucking a mouthful of cockflesh into his mouth then pulling away with a loud pop. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I can see why the professor assigned the project."

"Uh, yeah," I nodded noncommittally, "you're really good."

"Thanks!" he beamed.

I could hear the voices in the hall passing. I tried to listen, tried to pinpoint their positioning but it was tricky with Brandon talking.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to try?" he hefted the massive cock in one hand and tilted it towards me. "I know your not a literature student or anything but -"

"No!" I recoiled. "No, that's um, that's like, quite alright!" I grabbed his arm and tilted the cock back towards him, but with a particularly powerful twitch, it slipped out of his hand and swayed towards me, slapping me across the face and sending me reeling.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" said Brandon, catching the thing in both hands. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I growled, holding a hand up to rub at the wet spot on my face.

"Hey look, I'm almost done here, do you want to maybe slip back to my place after? I know there's definitely some sparks between us," he laughed. "Maybe we pick up where we left off?" he paused again to tongue the underside of the enormous shaft. "Maybe this time we don't start a fire?"

Was this guy seriously trying to pick me up while giving someone a blowjob? And after he'd accidentally slapped me with their cock? I strained to listen for movement out in the hall, but I couldn't hear anything. Had they moved on?

"I, uh, like, look, don't get me wrong. I'm really grateful for all your help and everything and you've been great, but that was really a, uh, spur of the moment kind of thing."

"Oh." he sounded crestfallen "I thought there had really been something between us."

Oh geez. I had to let this guy down gently.

"Listen, I uh, I respect you as a lab partner and I'm grateful you took the heat on the fire thing." Oh my god did I really just say that? "But I'm just not looking for a long-term relationship right now, you know?"

"Oh... well I was sort of thinking less long-term relationship and more... you know..." he looked up at me hopefully. "Casual sex?"

"You know what?" I coughed. "I've got to get going. It was nice seeing you again."

"Wait!"

I could hear nothing from the hallway on the other side of the door. Evan and Elizabeth must had moved on. Hopefully they'd left, but even if they were still around, I could sneak out now and lose them in the stacks. If I was going to see if the coast was clear it was now or never. I couldn't see anyone out the window so I gathered up my courage and poked my head out the door. Sure enough, the hallway was empty. I made a dash for the elevator.

"Ha, dude, you just struck out." I heard Brandon's roommate say.

"Shut up! You and your stupid di-"

"Oh, fuck, dude, keep doing that -- just like that. I- I'm Cumming!"

"Wait, shit, dude, stop! hold on! I can't fit you in my mouth, you gotta cum on my face! Oh god, why is there so much cum?"

The rest, thankfully, was too distant to hear. This was crazy. This whole fucking world was crazy. How much longer could I run like this? How many more close calls?

I looked out of one of the sixth-story windows. Down below Elizabeth and Evan were just leaving. They were heading back to her place I'd imagine, based on their route of departure.

I smouldered. They were holding hands.

If only I had gotten here sooner, maybe I'd have been able to... uhg, what would that have done? She'd still have been here to keep me away from him. Still, maybe I could have gotten him for the brief period he was alone...

Fuck, it was already early afternoon, I didn't have time for these... these hijinx.

I needed some way to distract Elizabeth, I needed some way to get her away from Evan so I could talk to him.

But what could I do that wouldn't end up with Elizabeth realizing something was up? Those cheer girls had had me pegged the moment I'd opened my big fat sexy mouth. I was clearly not as good of an actor as I'd thought, and if they could figure it out, there's no way Elizabeth wouldn't realize I was me at twenty paces. Sure, she wouldn't know how, and maybe that could buy me some time in the confusion, but Elizabeth was a swap first ask questions later kind of girl. And then... well. I looked down at the campus of mixed up people and shuddered. I was just one small mistake from becoming just another oblivious casualty.

"Evan..." I said to no one in particular. "I'm going to get you back, somehow. I'll fix all this. I just... I just need a plan." I wracked my brain. I paced. I did all the little things I do whenever I was trying to write a paper and I couldn't think of anything good to talk about.

Slut had sacrificed herself in the hopes that my smarts could figure out some way of stopping Elizabeth. Well, right now I didn't exactly feel very smart. I felt completely lost. I felt like the only sane woman in a world gone mad. Somehow, despite all the strangeness, I was the one out of place here. I just wanted everything to go back to he way it was... was that too much to ask?

But what could one woman do against Elizabeth? Against the monster she had become, even if it was just in my mind? Nothing.

I... I couldn't do this alone. I was out of options.

Maybe... maybe it was time to get help.

To be continued in chapter 23: The Climax!