Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby." she grinned, pulling me close. "You get more beautiful every time I see you, you know that?"

That was a lie. All I'd done was roll out of bed. Hell, between the stuffed-to-burst polo shirt and ill-fitting men's jeans, I wasn't even dressed all that nicely. It was kind of hard to, actually, Evan didn't really have a lot of party wear when we swapped wardrobes and I'd been more concerned with comfort than style the one time we'd been out shopping since.

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow playfully as I called her on her romantic little bluff. "How, specifically?"

If anything, she was the one who just kept getting more and more beautiful. Her broad chest filled her tight little button-up blouse to the point of bursting and the belt-thin fabric of her skirt, worn low enough to show off the V of her hips, left very little to the imagination.

"Well, you look like you finally got some sleep, for one." she stuck out her recently pierced tongue. "You look... freer. More self assured. Like you had a huge weight on your shoulders these past few weeks and you've finally cast it off." She smiled. God I loved that smile. "It's a good look for you. I like seeing you happy."

I blinked. Then blushed.

"Sorry I'm late." she leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss. A promise of passions to come.

"It's fine." I shook my head. "I'm just glad you said to start without you."

"How'd the toast go over?"

"Great. I had Stacey in tears"

"I'm sorry I missed it."

"Like you didn't hear me practicing." I laughed.

"It's just nice to see you out again. It feels like years since we've been out in a place like this."

We took a seat near the bar.

I wished I could just come clean with him about everything that had happened. I wished I could speak openly about it, for both his sake and mine. I hated having to keep it all buried inside, especially since I knew he knew that something was bothering me that I couldn't talk to him about. I tried, of course, as best as I was able. I kept crouching stuff in hypothetical and metaphor, but well, it's not the same. The irony, I guess, was that even if I did tell him the truth there's no way he'd believe me.

Evan has been a mixed blessing in that regard. He - she, sorry - doesn't remember any of it. She knows that something big happened, but it's all a blur to her. I'd have expected her to be a little more concerned by this apparent bout of amnesia, but she treats it as perfectly normal. More of the device's magic in action, I figure. Its a mercy, really. She thinks she's always been exactly the way she is, and no evidence to the contrary can seem to convince her otherwise.

I envy her, really. My time adjusting to a life that's still mostly Slut's has been tricky. A part of me wanted to just reject it wholesale, but well, that wouldn't be fair to Slut would it? As much as I hated what she was - what she represented - she had sacrificed herself to get me here. I figure the least I could do is try to honor her memory. Much to my annoyance, when I finally get the chance to sit down and compare, we actually did have very similar lives.

"Shouldn't we be meeting up with the others?"

"Soon." I said, putting my arm around her. "Right now I just want you all to myself."

"You know if that's what you're after, we could have just stayed home." She grinned.

A pair of drinks were placed in front of us.

"Care of those two gentlemen." exclaimed the waitress.

Two individuals at the far end of the bar were leering in our direction. One, eyeballing Evan, was a broad shouldered and muscular frat boy in a tight little tube top that showed of every contour of his tight abs and pert breasts, the other was a shorter girl who's wavy blonde hair fell down from her backwards cap in waves upon her basketball jersey. She had a lecherous grin and her eyes were locked firmly on my tightly packed tits.

I rolled my eyes and turned away. Normally I'd let them down a little more gently, but I'd already had a few drinks and the way this girl was staring at me was just reminded me how annoyingly, achingly horny I was. I hadn't been out that much like this, but I have to admit, I was disappointed. I had expected to get hit on by guys when I was Slut, sure, but I had no idea how bad women could be about it. That was the price I had to pay, I guessed, for being hotter than any guy in the bar.

I had to do it, of course. Evan liked guys now, and it was either swap that piece of him away without his permission or swap my own attractiveness so that I could be something he'd desire. I chose the latter. After all that had happened, I just couldn't bear the thought of us being platonic again.

I remembered thinking, Frank, that you had been surprisingly amicable about it all things considered, but of course, you knew my story, you understood why I wanted it. It was one of my two final swaps. For Evan's sake. No tricks or regrets or tricky ethics, just two willing and informed participants, me and you. It was nice.

Thank you, wherever you are. For everything.

Evan struck a seductive little pose as she waved a polite thanks over at the two. Ever since the memory wipe, her body language has been this constant battle between masculine and feminine. All her instincts are for the former, but she seems to think intellectually she should be doing the latter. She can move remarkably sexily and feminine when she wants to - and she frequently wants to, she loves to flirt, especially with me - it's just that she has to make a conscious effort. I keep catching her spreading her legs while wearing skirts, for example, which she gets adorably embarrassed about.

We laughed, then drank, then talked. Not about the device, not about any of the weirdness, but about classes and people and all the stupid little things we could never talk about with other people. Regular mundane crap. I was a girl with the man I loved. It was heaven.

Then I went and ruined the moment.

"How was... uh..." I frowned and gestured with one hand. I was kicking myself for asking, but I had to know.

Evan just smiled supportively and squeezed my hand.

"Elizabeth's doing well." she said softly. "Still hurting, but she's more functional now. She wants to see you again, but she accepts that things need more time. She still hopes you'll forgive her."

I shook my head. Maybe one day I might, but the memories still hurt. My hand clenched into a fist. Evan had been right though, back at the cafe. I was glad I hadn't punished her further. With how oblivious she was now it would be like shooting a bunny.

I couldn't bear the thought of her, but Evan.... Evan was Evan. She still somehow believed there was good in Elizabeth. The two of them had had never been this close before the swaps, and I don't know how much of what had bled over, but they had somehow become friends.

And, well, if Evan is to be believed, she's changed. Neither of them know why or how but they know that she fucked up big. She can't remember details, but she feels awful about it, apparently. Old Elizabeth... she wouldn't have stood for that crap, she'd have come to confront me, or started some kind of scheme, but instead, well, she's been remarkably level headed. She's been buckling down at work, trying to get a handle on her own life while giving me my space.

Old me would have been jealous of the time they were spending together, especially given their swapped-up history. How many of those emotions remained? But I trust Evan. She knows that Elizabeth is in love with her and she's been letting her down gently, being, instead, a friend to help cope with what happened, and someone to believe in her when no one else will. You know, Evan stuff.

For what its worth, karma did finally bite her in the ass. For all her bluster over the years about how she could totally do the job better, she hates being a club owner. The stress and responsibility of all the day to day operations have really been getting to her. She was far happier working part time as a waitress, especially given she's still a student as well.

And, ironically, she's still saving up to buy breast implants. A part of me had been considering swapping away her tits, as some final petty stab, but it wouldn't have mattered. She can't seem to think of her enormous melons as anything more than the flat chest she had when she started. She shouldn't, but I suspect you may have had a hand in that, Frank. Either way, it gives me some satisfaction. She has everything she had ever wanted and she can't appreciate any of it.

"I'm sorry, baby," Evan put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you don't like thinking about it."

"Its fine." I said, "I asked."

"Tell you what," she laughed, "lets get your mind off it, okay? How about we go dance?" she shook her hips. "Then we can meet up with everyone else and we can talk about clothes and makeup and all the cute boys here tonight."

I laughed. Evan may have had eyes for only me, but that didn't stop him from being more than a little boy crazy. Honestly, it was fun, something for us to bond over. We had very similar taste in guys.

I followed the sway of her perfectly shaped ass. She was putting on a show for me. I'd been getting hornier and hornier as the night went on and the sight of so perfect a specimen on display before me left my dick straining against my already tight jeans. She was playing coy, pretending not to notice what she was doing to me, but I could see that glint in her eye. She was just as hot and bothered as I was.

I don't know if her sexuality got jacked up at some point or if she still just had her male sex drive or what, but ever since this whole thing started Evan's been almost as horny as I have. Heck, maybe I just had that effect on her. I wasn't complaining though, anything that helped her keep up with my hyperactive libido was a blessing. Some mornings we didn't get out of bed until very late indeed, and, well, let's just say we put Slut's toys to good use.

I was so lost in the sight before me that I almost bumped into a girl walking by with a turgid horse dick and two massive balls dangling down out of a cute little black miniskirt. I tried not to stare, but it was hard when the thing hung down past her knees. She had to adopt a wider stance just to be able to walk with it. Okay, that was one I hadn't seen before.

Evan and I stepped out onto the dancefloor. It was sparsely populated, but there was this one tiny girl wearing nothing but a strap-on going absolutely crazy and bearing her all. It was sweet, and she was pretty cute, but I didn't want to get hit by that monstrous thing, so I steered us clear.

I don't know if you could call what Evan and I did dancing. Rutting would be a more appropriate term. It started out innocently enough, sure, but soon it was the body-to-body grinding of two desperate lovers. We were joined at the hip as our two hearts beat as one in time to the bass.

Turns out Evan was an awful dancer, not that that stopped her from loving every second of it. In all the time I had known her as a guy, it was rare to see her as happy as she was when we were dancing together. She grinned with wild abandon. Ever since the change she's just been so free, emotionally, so much more expressive. It's been good for her.

All the little changes to Evan, when I'd been trying to hunt her down and get the device back, I'd worried that they'd echo out of control. I worried that she'd be this completely different person. I guess in some respects she is -- she can get really aggressive about a good sale -- but so much of her is still the same. It's silly, I know, but I'm honestly envious of how easily she's adapted. She's so happy with who she is. I know it's because she thinks she's always been like this, but to me it just came across as sheer effortless confidence.

It wasn't perfect. Sometimes I'd come across these little gaps in our history where my memories don't quite line up, little moments that one of us never experienced or we experienced differently in this new reality. I was thankful that Evan never questioned too deeply about it. But you know what? That just made me want to experience them all over again with her.

I gasped as she arched her back and thrust her pelvis against mine, grinding into me all the harder. The two people from the bar earlier had followed us, their eyes wide as they watched the stupidly hot couple all but fucking out on the dance floor.

I looked down at Evan and smiled, pointing at the two of them with my eyes. She looked over at them, then back up at me and grinned sheepishly. Evan loved the attention, but the attention he loved most was mine.

We turned back to the floor, losing ourselves in the song and in each other's embrace.

I leaned down and kissed her, pulling her full attention back to me. Her tongue was soft and hot and needy. The eyes of those watching us bulged, but Evan was focused now on more important things.

As our lips parted, Evan rolled her hips against me and reached her hands down to my ass, pulling me in as tight as I could go. I groaned as my rock-hard dick pulsed with rough sensation. Normally I was the taller of us, but Evan rarely went out these days without heels. Our torsos were perfectly level as our chests mashed together, our sensitive tenting nipples swatting and rubbing at each other through the fabric of our tops.

Evan was breathing heavily. She clutched at the back of my shirt. The expression in her eyes told me just how ready she was to tear the stupid thing off me then and there.

I leaned down to kiss her again. Her head pulled back with mine as she refused to relinquish my lips. My blood was burning as our tongues danced and intertwined. In that moment the world fell away. We were the only things that mattered. I took a moaning breath then came back for more.

"Evan?" I said, pulling away to look into her sparkling eyes.

"Yeah?" she looked up me dreamily. My angel.

"I love you."

"I love you too." she smiled dreamily, then rested her head in the nape of my neck as we swayed to the music.

"We should go do this somewhere a little more private."

"Huh?" she rose her head and looked around. A very encouraging crowd of onlookers had formed to watch us dry humping.

"Oh. Okay, yeah." she laughed. She grinned at the crowd then bit her lip and leaned in to whisper hotly in my ear, "As fun as it would be to have an audience, I'm all yours, baby. I know just the place."

Sometimes I worried about Evan's exhibitionist streak. Had it come with the slutty clothes? Was it ingrained in her sexuality? Or had this always been a thing and it had just never had a chance to develop as a guy? Regardless, I couldn't deny it was hot.

We held hands like two hormone-fueled teenagers as she dragged me away from the disappointed crowd over to one of the unisex bathrooms. The lights flickered on as we entered. It wasn't exactly romantic, but it had a lock, and it was surprisingly clean.

"So this is what you meant when you said you wanted me all to yourself, huh?" She stuck out her tongue.

"This isn't quite what I meant." I laughed.

"It's fine. Being out on the dance floor like that? Just the two of us?" she held her body against mine and wiggled her ass rhythmically. "I love getting to be close to you, baby."

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I moaned as Evan's sweet lips played along my neck and bit oh so gently at my ear. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." she whispered. "So fucking much." We stumbled a bit in our passions as we pressed our full weights into each other, leaning and grinding our needy bodies together in an awkward but passionate tango.

We smashed into the back wall as I blew along Evan's neck. Her legs quivered. I followed it with a series of gentle kisses, blowing softly each time. She put her arms around my neck and melted into me as I put one arm out to steady myself against the wall, pinning her to it.

"Are we really doing this?" she asked, feigning innocence. With one hand, I started to fumble with the buttons on Evan's blouse. The masculine chest beneath was already pushing against the strained fabric, and the top proved all too eager to reveal to me it's fleshy secrets. Soon I was running my hand roughly over the hot skin of his bulging muscular chest.

When it came to our bodies, we had had, of course, plenty of time to play around and experiment. It had been a game of catch-up on my end, but we knew each other's little weak points and we weren't afraid to bust out all the stops. Every caress of his flawless skin was precisely executed to stoke the growing fire in the furnace of his passions.

"Would you rather we wait until we got home?" I paused, my rough hand over her beating heart as I raised an eyebrow.

"No," She gasped. I'm sure she hadn't intended it quite so desperate. "let's," she smiled, "let's keep going." Her hips bucked softly against my thigh. I could feel a hot damp patch forming.

I leaned back as she grabbed at the fabric on of my shirt and pulled, the ill-fitting polo I had been wearing offering little resistance as Evan sent it flying over to the sink. My massive mammaries bounced and jiggled as they swung free. Evan looked down and smiled.

"You know if we keep doing stuff like this, we're going to get caught one of these days," she teased. I could feel her heating up all the more at the idea.

"That's what the lock's for." I pressed into her and lay a kiss on her lips. "Besides," I smiled, "it's a small price to pay to get to be with you."

Her hot body pressed against mine as our chests mashed together. I arched back my shoulders and soon we were grinding our topless torsos together. She bit her lip and blushed as our stiff sensitive nipples rubbed and flicked against each other. Fuck, that felt so good.

"Evan," I gave a dreamy sigh. "I can't even begin to tell you how badly I need you, you know that? I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I need you too, baby." She raised one leg and wrapped it around me, pulling herself in closer. Her chest slid up above my own. "You know I'll always be here for you right?" She grinned invitingly.

I took a nipple into my mouth and started running my skilled tongue along the wanton flesh of her sensitive hills. She mewled and arched her back as my own melons mashed hungrily into her torso. Despite her fruity perfume, she had a masculine taste.

One of the nice things Slut had left behind was a staggeringly complete set of sexual skills. It was all muscle memory, but I knew every trick in the book when it came to escalating Evan's pleasure. I traced out the sensitive spots along her nipple with my hard tongue, finding that sensitive little nub of nerves that she had right at the peak and pinching it oh so delicately between my teeth. She gasped out in surprise and groaned in delight. I ran my free hand over her other pec, catching her nipple between my expertly teasing fingers and giving it a similar treatment.

I could feel her hands on my belt now. I slid back and looked at the sly little expression on her beautiful face. "I have a surprise for you" she said, pushing me away gently. I stood back just far enough that I could see down between my bounteous cleavage.

Evan put her hands on the hem of her skirt and smiled coyly as she flipped it up to reveal the smooth naked mound beneath and, with it, her utter lack of underwear. My eyes bulged almost as hard as my dick.

That, of course, had been the second of my two final swaps. I had swapped away that ridiculous dick Evan had ended up with with that of the gentleman sitting in the back of the coffee shop wearing yoga pants tight enough to reveal that he needed it more. I felt bad that I hadn't had a chance to talk to Evan about it, it went against everything I'd come to believe ethically in my time using the device, but I'm sure it's what she would have wanted - she got to help one last messed up person and we ended up sexually compatible. That was important, she wants kids someday.