Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's about enough of these, don't you think?" she said, kneeling down and tugging at my zipper with her teeth. Her grin widened and she cooed in delight as my dick swung into view to greet her. I gasped and grunted as she fondled my now free balls, leaning in to give a soft gentle kiss on the head of my enormous throbbing cock.

She planted more kisses as she worked her way down the shaft, then she started to slowly stand back up, one hand firmly gripped around my dick as she ran a line of butterfly kisses up my own shivering, sensitive skin. I was alight with sensation. Her mouth clamping down firmly on my left breast on her way up. I moaned out and bucked my hip against her hand.

"Fuck," I sighed. "Baby, I needed this so bad."

She kissed finally along my neck before finally kissing softly at my gasping mouth. "Sorry to have kept you waiting." She licked gently at my lips. It started out artfully, but soon our tongues were dancing and I was grinding against her once more, my bouncing dick pressing incessantly against her bare stomach.

"Ready?" she pulled away just far enough to give me another wink, then jumped up, wrapping her legs around my back.

I had a moment of panic as I tried to catch her bulky masculine form, then I stumbled forward as I overcompensated, pressing her tighter against the wall. Of course. She was lighter than I expected, and I had all the strength of a cheerleader.

Hands on her ass, I hoisted her up, then started lowering her gently.

My straining cock made contact with something hot and wet. She wiggled her hips forward and backwards, rubbing her wet folds along the length of my pulsing meat until finally, together, we drove home.

Fuck. My abs tightened as the slow tantalizing pleasure of her delicious tightness washed over me. I struggled to keep things romantic, to not just descend into a mindless frenzy of rutting, but every neuron in my body was screaming out for what was about to happen next.

She gave me a warm content smile and opened her mouth to say something, but as I bottomed out, a low moan was all that emerged. I pulled her body into mine, holding her so tight against me, our bodies clasped together so inseparably that we could feel each other's hearts beating through our flesh as we pulsed and twitched in each other's embrace.

I kissed her, then I kissed her again, biting gently at her lower lip. Slowly, I rolled my hips back. She let out a low groan then gasped inadvertently as I thrust back in. She made the sweetest goddamn sounds.

Soon, Evan was bucking her hips into me in kind, matching my rhythm. Our pace began to escalate. Sensually at first, then increasingly more desperate as our frantic pleasure built.

I tried to focus just long enough to look into her wonderful eyes, just long enough to communicate the affection I felt in that moment, but her eyes had rolled back in pleasure.

The pace was faster now. Her whole body bouncing with each powerful thrust. Her hands ran along my back as our chests squeezed together, our salaciously sensitive nipples rubbing against each other lewdly with each bounce.

I groaned. Our bodies were a burning sea of carnal desire. Every inch of us was aflame with a deep, passionate and primal need. The pleasure was overwhelming.

We were lost now in each other. I have no idea how long we were like that. Soon I caught the sound my own voice mixing with Evan's cries. I had been trying to keep quiet, I had been trying to think about someone outside hearing us, but at this point all I cared about was the pleasure of the girl in front of me. I leaned in to taste again her soft mewling lips.

Our pace grew into a furious rut. I was doing everything I could to hold back, to delay the inevitable, but it was like trying to extinguish a forest fire with a glass of water.

Evan let out a sudden series of short cries as her whole body bucked uncontrollably again and again. I held her closer as another spasm of pleasure took her. She squeezed her legs tighter around me, pulling me and my hot sex somehow even deeper inside of her and refusing to ever let go. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I felt like I'd been hit by a waterfall. Waves of toe-curling rapture washed over me as I screamed out, thrusting with my hips through one final staccato solo as I emptyied into her. We were coming together. Everything I was radiated into her. The two of us become one.

"Oh, fuck."

I slid down the wall, panting. Evan was laying on top of me. She pulled the bulk of her statuesque form in tighter, her hips still twitching as she refused to relinquish my remaining stiffness. The desperate mating press from before was now a very adamant cuddle.

She gasped softly as my dick twitched, still deep inside of her. Every little movement was a an aftershock of pleasure for us both.

"Oh wow." she said, brushing a way a strand of hair. I nodded in agreement.

Time lost all meaning as we lay there, I don't know how long it was before we finally separated and my brain started working again. Slut's body - my body - was made for sex, but Evan.... every second with Evan was like a little miracle.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

I blushed. Hearing it from her I could almost believed it.

"Mmm... we should do this more often," she moaned, rubbing her head against my soft skin. "I don't just mean the sex -- not that the sex isn't amazing. Your dick is fantastic, baby -- But this?" she tightened her grip, "This intimacy is what I love the most. I love every chance I get to spend with you."

I thought back to everything that had happened, to how close I had come to losing her. I squeezed her back. I would never squander another opportunity to enjoy what time I had with her. I was never going to take her for granted ever again. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"I love you, too, Evan." I said, squeezing tighter. My voice was soft and quiet and it betrayed my emotion. I didn't ever want to let her go.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked.

"I..." my heart was pounding. "Sometimes... sometimes I think about what would happen if things had gone differently. If I had lost you... and I just..." My breathing increased. I was clinging to her now.

"Shh, shh. Its okay." She rubbed her hands along my back. "I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you, baby."

"I know you will." I shook my head. "And I'll always be there for you. I'll fight for you. I'll always fight for you, Evan. You're the best thing in my life and I never want to risk losing you again. I love every inch of you, every thought in your head, every thing that you do, no matter what those thoughts or inches or things may be. I'll cherish them all because they're you."

"Aww, baby."

"Evan, I wouldn't be here tonight if it wasn't for you."

"You're the one who wanted to thank everybody."

"And that means you too. Even though you don't remember what you've done. I want to thank you."

"Baby, you don't need to-"

"No, no." I silenced her with a deep lingering kiss. "Listen to me. I'm not being romantic. I'm not being hyperbolic. I mean it - from the bottom of my fucking heart I mean everything I'm saying. I've... I've suffered. And it was always the thought of you that kept me going. You were the only thing that made it seem like things could be all right. You are the most important thing in the whole world to me and I'm never going to lose sight of that again. I want to thank you. Genuinely, honestly."

"Baby," she said, stroking my hair. "Getting to be with you is thanks enough. I know you haven't been feeling like yourself lately. Seeing you out, enjoying yourself, spending time with friends, being happy? That alone would be enough for me -- but getting to be a part of that too? That's all I could ever ask for. I would do anything just to see that smile on your face."

"All of the devices, all the swaps, all the possibilities." I looked into her shining face. "You were always the one I wanted." Hot tears of joy were streaming down my face now. I squeezed her tighter. "I love you, Evan. I adore you. I dream of you. I prize, worship and need you. I don't ever want to let you go."

"I love you too, Ellen." you smiled the happiness smile I've ever seen. "I'm not going anywhere."

I fell back into her, savoring once more the gentle afterglow of recent carnal passions. Even as the tears continued to pour out, I couldn't stop smiling.

Time froze as we sat there, enveloped in each other, the perfect moment.

Then we jumped as someone banged angrily on the door. We looked at each other in surprise, and laughed.

"I suppose we can't stay in here forever." she said.

"Well, we can try." I rested my head back down on her broad chest. I know that it should have felt soft and delicate, but to me it was just so warm and safe.

"Okay," she ran her fingers through my hair. "Maybe just a few more minutes."

"You keep that up," I sighed contently, "and in a few minutes we're going to be going again."

"You're insatiable," she laughed, "you know that?"

"What can I say?" I nibbled at her neck. "I just can't get enough of you."

Several rounds later, we stepped out of the washroom into the cold air of the bar. Evan tugged her miniskirt back down to try to protect herself from the chill, but it was no use.

My dick was somehow already starting to get hard again as I thought about what was -- or rather wasn't -- under that skirt. I did my best to subtly adjust, but I'm sure the enormous bulge just waiting to burst out was obvious for all to see. I looked over at the hunk that was my girlfriend and grinned. "When we get home," I said, "we are definitely doing that again."

"You've got a one-track mind tonight." she smiled.

"Can you blame me? You keep being all sexy like that." I ran a hand down the small of her back. "Besides, you just bring out the best in me."

"Aw, baby."

Evan pulled in for a kiss and soon enough we were pressed up against another wall, making out anew.

A cheer and some catcalls went up from nearby. I opened one eye to look. The cheer girls were egging me on. A part of me was a little embarrassed, but you know what? I was proud, both of myself and for Evan. I kissed her again.

"We'll have to finish this later." I gave her a wink when we finally came up for air.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She twirled and started heading towards the table, her masculine hips swaying to accentuate her ass. I lingered a moment to get a full look at her. Sure, I may have seen her wrong, and sure, she wasn't in her original body, but it was Evan. And to me, she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

She held out her hand in search of mine. I looked out over at the bar at the tableau of swapped up people, then back at my friends, and at Evan. I smiled.

In that moment, despite all the hardships and swaps behind me, and despite all the uncertainty ahead, in so far as I was concerned, I was the luckiest girl alive.

And you know what? I wouldn't change a thing.

The End.