Girlfriend's Away Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her hand out from her panties and slowly moved it up to my face. I knew what this invitation meant as I parted my lips and she inserted her middle finger. I had had my finger in her mouth before and I remembered how she licked it. I did my best to replicate what she had done to me.

She moaned slightly around my cock in her mouth as if to say I did it well. She then removed her finger and slowly brought it back to the waistband of her panties. Again, I saw her hand disappear as she inserted he finger into her pussy before removing it as she had before.

She started moving her hand upward and I almost parted my lips again, anticipating another taste of her sweet juices. But instead, she took my cock out of her mouth and replaced it with her finger. We maintained eye contact as she moaned in approval at the taste of her own juices.

When she had finished licking off the juices, she took her finger out of her mouth and again replaced it with my cock. Her right hand moved back towards her panties and I immediately began anticipating another taste of her pussy juice, assuming, logically, that it was my turn again.

Her hand again came out of her panties and began its trip upwards, and I even parted my lips knowing what to expect. But to my surprise, this time Sara's hand did not even make it as far as her mouth. Instead, I saw her hand slowly disappear beneath her chin. Then, catching me totally by surprise, I felt her index and ring fingers press outward against my butt cheeks as her middle finger, slick with a combination of her saliva and pussy juice, slowly was inserted into my butthole.

Although this caught me off guard, I put up no resistance. I guess I had just gotten to the point of trusting Sara so much, coupled with the off-the-charts eroticism of the situation, that I let myself just go with it. Oh, and plus it felt so surprisingly good that was willing to give myself up to it.

I had never even thought of ass play like this as an option -- it just wasn't even in my playbook. But I could not believe how good it felt. My sphincter clenched Sara's finger as it moved in and out of my butthole in rhythm with her mouth moving up and down my cock. I remember thinking in the moment that I had no desire to be have anything as big as a cock in my ass, but this girl's finger was a really nice sensation.

So nice, in fact, that I was immediately on the brink. I began to slightly thrust my hips in time with Sara's motions. Sara's tongue was working my cock as she bobbed on it, and she was inserting her middle finger into my ass between her first and second knuckle in the same rhythm. Her second knuckle, which is the bigger one, was sort of acting as a bouncer, preventing the rest of her finger from making it through the door.

But as my thrusts increased, the bouncer let her guard down, and Sara's entire middle finger went into my ass, with the bouncer knuckle now preventing its entire removal. (In retrospect, I'm pretty sure Sara did this on purpose.)

This was a whole new sensation and it was even better. I later learned that this was because she was now massaging my prostate. But at the time, all I knew was that this was unlike anything I'd ever felt and it was building to a massive orgasm. The combination of the prostate massage and my sphincter constricting on her finger was driving me wild.

As my breathing intensified, I heard myself saying "Yes.... Yes....Yes..."

I may have said "yes" before an orgasm before in my life, but I sure didn't remember doing so. After the third "yes," my cock exploded into Sara's mouth with what I can say without question was the biggest orgasm I had ever had in my life up to that point (which is saying something). I felt cum coursing through my cock, followed by Sara's finger moving in or out of my ass, followed by more cum through my cock, and so forth for a seemingly never ending but still all too short period of time.

After my orgasm subsided, I sat there catching my breath and wallowing in the afterglow. Sara's mouth was still on my cock, and her finger was still in my ass. Her finger was still, but I could feel her tongue still gently swirling on my cock,

Then she tilted her head slightly and reestablished eye contact. I was still catching my breath and didn't know what to say anyway. She moved her head upward slightly and let my cock slip out of her mouth as she took her left hand off my cock and set it on the bed beside my right hip. She began moving her face towards mine, her left arm supporting most of her weight, her right middle finger still in my ass.

As Sara's face approached mine, I noticed she was smiling, but it was a sort of unusual smile. She usually showed her teeth when she smiled, but now her lips were pursed instead. I suddenly knew what was about to happen.

I, like most guys, had tasted my own cum before, but only in very small amounts. I would sometimes dab a little off my torso after masturbating and taste it, just out of a mix of curiosity and wondering what a girl experiences during a blowjob. And I had also tasted my own cum on the corners of Rachel's lips after she had given me a blowjob and was unable to swallow it all, either because of volume or our motion during my orgasm.

But I had never experienced it like was about to happen. Sara's mouth met mine with her lips closed, but she opened my lips with her own as our kiss began. I immediately felt and tasted what seemed like at least a tablespoon of my warm jizz flood into my mouth. It tasted both salty and sweet, and at the same time both familiar and brand new.

Again, I put up no resistance. Sara's tongue slipped into my mouth and I could tell by its motion that she was not trying to force me to swallow all of it. Rather, she was sharing it with me, licking as much back into her own mouth as she had put in mine. And I heard her swallow a couple of times, as I did as well. It was unexpectedly warm and smooth as it went down my throat.

When she finally broke our kiss, she seemed to make a point of pushing her face forward and upward, as if to make sure I swallowed whatever was left.

As I dutifully swallowed, her face was still right in front of mine, our noses touching. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat and said "Yes, yes, yes is right," before kissing me on the mouth once again.

I still had not completely caught my breath, but started to say, "Sara, that was..."

That was as far as I got before she kissed me again and said, "I know!"

Again our noses were touching and she was smiling huge. Then suddenly I felt her slowly begin to remove her right middle finger from my ass. I had forgotten it was in there, and I was pleasantly surprised that it felt so nice coming out. I felt both of her finger knuckles -- the bouncer one and the smaller one -- separately as they escaped, and I almost found myself wishing she had a third knuckle to make it last just a little longer..

Sara briskly got off the bed, picked up the bowl of water with the washcloth in it, and walked into the bathroom. I heard her dump the water from the bowl into the sink and wash her hands. She came back in, looking cute and glowing in just her pale blue cotton panties, and said," I gotta run. Classes start next week and I am meeting with a study group. But thanks for being such a good barber customer."

"Thanks for being such an attentive barber," I replied as she got dressed. There is something so innocently beautiful about watching a pretty girl get dressed or undressed.

"Remember, you need to touch up the shave job about twice a week," she said as she zipped and buttoned her shorts. "The touch ups can easily be done in the shower. But every couple weeks or so you need to do a more thorough job," she said as she put on her bra. "I may be able to help you with those," she said with a giggle as she put on her t-shirt.

"You know, it occurs to me that Sean started keeping shaving cream and a razor in the shower about the time he started dating you," I said, doing the calendar math in my mind.

"Hmmm, what a coincidence," replied Sara, leaning in and giving me a quick peck on the lips. "When is Rachel getting back"

I realized what day it was and answered, "Next Monday. So less than a week."

"Hm. Good for you, bad for me. Oh well. I'm sure we'll see each other before then."

And with that she was out the door with her backpack and Birkenstocks.

I sat in Sean's bed a while longer, marveling at what unexpected sexual turns my life had taken since Rachel left for her family's European trip a week earlier. Then I got up and looked at my naked self in the full-length mirror on Sean's wall. It seemed so unusual to see my now fully shaved pubic area. And I thought about Sara's instructions on upkeep, and the fact that I knew I would follow her instructions, and the fact that Rachel would expect to have sex with me the first night she was back in town and I would have to have some sort of excuse for my shaved pubic area. And jock itch was not going to be an acceptable excuse. Oh well, a problem for another day.

I got dressed and tried to read the latest Sports Illustrated, but instead kept thinking back on the events of the evening. I don't think I even got past the table of contents.

About 9:30 the phone rang. It was Sara.

"Hey Mike, I just had to tell you that I was so horny after our shave job earlier that before I met with my study group I had to go to the women's locker room in the gym next door, get naked, and masturbate in one of the shower stalls. Okay, gotta go, they're waiting for me. Bye." And she hung up.

I threw the Sports Illustrated in the trash. It was mostly about baseball anyway.

12